Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Larresha P.
Larresha P.
Reynoldsburg, OH

I like there products! They have a lot of items and varieties for many different type of people
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

Love their mascaras and also like their translucent powder! It is very affortable too of course
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Boston, MA

Covergirl is a pretty good brand and affordable . You can find covergirl in almost every store
Isara G.
Isara G.
New London, CT

Great brand and very affordable! Their products tend to never break (unless dropped, whoops 😜)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Love these products. They help keep me fresh. Up to date. And affordable makeup for my budget.
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Oklahoma City, OK

I always by a foundation from them. I'm very fair and have dry skin and it always looks great.
Linda M.
Linda M.
Columbus, OH

I use covegirl mascara often and it works great for day time wear or for heavier evening look!
Marisela N.
Marisela N.
Grand Island, NE

The products are t as impressive as others I do love the lip products foundations not so much.
Cherie B.
Cherie B.
Sherburne, NY

Pretty good drugstore beauty products. I likecovergirls mascara a lot they have all kinds too.
Zuly C.
Zuly C.

Great drug store brand wounderfull products at good price. Love ther blushes and foundations .
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.