BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
palette p.
palette p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally think this is one of the better drugstore/affordable brands on the market now. Their lipsticks are really good, however, I'm not quite sure if I would recommend them over other affordable brands like Wet n Wild, ColourPop, and Morphe.
K U.
K U.
I have used covergirl products for years! Their cosmetics are very affordable and great quality. Although I'm not a fan of their liquid foundations, I do think that the powder foundations are amazing! They are very finely milled and not too drying.
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Riverview, FL
I love their foundations but they don't really last all day. I have to constantly reapply it to my face while walking around school. It gives a pretty good amount if coverage overall.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Midvale, UT
I love this brand and everything they stand for. It's an affordable and great brands that has great quality. You can find it everywhere and has a huge range of products for everyone.
Nikayla S.
Nikayla S.
Cover girl has been my go to brand for mascara for 8 years!! I have tried so many types of the lash blast mascara and love them all for different reasons. I especially love that they are all extremely affordable options!
Rubi V.
Rubi V.
I use a lot of drug store products that are actually shoes for high end product, they are very long lasting, I usually shop at target or Walgreens for my makeup, Inuse it every other day especially weekends I would definitely buy these brands again ūüĎĆūüŹĽ¬†¬†
Heather B.
Heather B.
Thelma
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Cover Girl if you look in my makeup bag this is all you will see is products from Covergirl. My mom was an avid lover of Covergirl and passed that wonderful world into my hands. Cover Girl is very price affordable and great product.
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is great I love buying their Mascaras, Foundations and Lipsticks. The Foundation has to be my favorite I use the Covergirl Clean Foundation for Sensitive Skin. The Foundation is very dewy and can stay that way for a long period of time.
Allyson F.
Allyson F.
Bayside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love CoverGirl's Brow and Eye Makers pencils, especially their now decontinued color Honey Brown! It matches my red hair so well and turns my naturally blonde eyebrows the perfect shade of auburn. I'm so glad I stocked up before they were all gone!
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only get my mascara from CoverGirl! I like to try out the different types to compare which ones make my eyelashes look best. I can say that no other brand satisfies my mascara need like CG. The price is very doable as well, no need to break the bank for great lashes!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.