BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Julia L.
Staten Island, NY
Covergirl provides high quality drugstore makeup. From mascara to foundation, all their products are easy to use and are also long lasting. Finding the perfect bb cream shade might be a little difficult but you could always mix two shares together.
Ashley K.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly everything cover girl that I've ever tried has been very bland. Give me a cover girl product & I can think of a better comparable item from a different brand.
Katelynn H.
Salisbury, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl was my go to brand back in high school before I got into other brands of high end makeup. It always worked for me and I still use cover girl mascara everyday.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl products have always been great. Amazing brand through and through (: I will continue to purchase their products and I 100% recommend them to anyone who hasn't tried them.
Amanda R.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl produces good quality make up at affordable prices. My favorite product is the LashBlast Fusion Mascara. I've used it for years and love the formula and brush.
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great drugstore brand to go for. I am currently using one of their foundations. It is very love coverage but has a great finish. I enjoy their products
Samantha M.
kenosha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is great and all, but I do not think it is all worth the hype that it is given. Feel like I am alone when I say this, but their mascaras are not good for me.
Hilda G.
Eagle Pass, TX
The cosmetics are affordable but not the best quality. My skin is too oily and the makeup seems to be to greasy for my face but I do use the eyeshadow a and mascaras
Melissa J.
Aberdeen, MD
I use covergirl's blush for my routine when I wear makeup. While I may not wear it daily, I do enjoy the fact that it is easy to remove when I do. It doesn't feel heavy when applied and amplifies my cheek bones nicely.
Patricia H.
Cumberland Gap, TN
Covergirl BB creme!!! I love that the shade has a neutral tone and it looks really good on my skin no pink or yellow which is a concern when a product just have a few shades available. Everything breaks me out but not this one!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.