Add a Photo

Photos (107)
tina m.
tina m.
Raceland, LA

I love makeup especially covergirl it really brings out your face and makes you look younger.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Charleston

Great products at a reasonable price and can always find the products at a variety of stores.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

I have used many covergirl products but the two I use the most are concealer and face powder.
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN

I enjoy using this brand.Its one of my favorites.You won't be disappointed with the results.
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
Barnett, MO

I've always like using Cover Girl's blemish cover up. I like the fine tip and good coverage.
Love it! CoverGirl is the best makeup products on the planet will definitely buy more of it.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Nashville

I love cover girl. Always a go to brand when I need something in a pinch. Always affordable.
This is a great drugstore brand! I would recommend it to anyone who asked for a good mascara
NADINE A.
NADINE A.

Also god their products are getting better. And even looks better on the skin. I loveeee it.
Martha C.
Martha C.

I love the press powered by covergirl in sun tan it's the best one for me in the summer time
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.