Add a Photo

Marieli C.
Santo Domingo
Feb. 13, 2017, 11 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Me encanta covergirl y sobre todo la base de maquillaje, porque la cobertura es media y deja un acabado muy luminoso y natural en la piel, además de tener un buen costo, me encanta covergirl, sin duda alguna la recomiendo.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Feb. 8, 2017, 10:08 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A very reliable drugstore brand. My favorite things by them are the ready set gorgeous foundation and a bunch of their mascaras.

I find covergirl at any of my local drugstores.
Raina S.
Raina S.
Oxford, Ms
Feb. 11, 2017, 9:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The mascara is amazing!!!!!! I can't go a day without it or you would think I'm sick or something. Like if I go out the house without makeup ... I at least have to fix up my eyes!
Toiia R.
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
March 1, 2017, 6:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have loved Cover Girl for such a long time, all the products are long lasting, fun, and very affordable! My favorite products are the lip stick and lip gloss, and buying from a drugstore is very convenient for m. I would highly recommend it!
Janina B.
Janina B.
March 20, 2017, 11:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is the perfect makeup/beauty brand for anyone who's either just entering the beauty world or looking for affordable but long-lasting alternatives for high-end brands. The wide variety and high quality makes this a drug store staple!
Cheryl L.
Cheryl L.
Port Orange, FL
Feb. 9, 2017, 2:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a wonderful product for persons with sensitive skin this a product I have always used and have always had a great experience and I think they are always improving
Laura F.
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
March 8, 2017, 9:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The best mascaras and foundations EVER. The very first mascara I tried in my life, when I was 15, took it from a Tesco and just paid for it because wanted to learn how to do makeup... 8 years later here I am, still using the exact same mascara and loving Covergirl more than ever. Pure excellence!!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Camp Lejeune, NC
March 29, 2017, 10:42 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their Foundation breaks me out but I love love love their mascara. I've tried multiple types of mascara from them and have found favorites for multiple looks I like to wear. I would recommend covergirl to anyone wanting cheaper eye makeup.
Emily P.
Emily P.
College Station, TX
Feb. 13, 2017, 12:27 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like this brand but am not blown away. My holy grail foundation used to be covergirl but I recently switched and like it a bit better. not the worst but not the best either.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 26, 2017, 10:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The cover girl true match mineral powder helps lock in my foundation once applied. I tend to get really oily so this helps in locking in my makeup and doesn't make me look ashy. I would recommend if you need something cheap and on the go ;)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.