Add a Photo

Nikayla S.
Nikayla S.
Feb. 8, 2017, 1:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has been my go to brand for mascara for 8 years!! I have tried so many types of the lash blast mascara and love them all for different reasons. I especially love that they are all extremely affordable options!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Midvale, UT
Feb. 11, 2017, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this brand and everything they stand for. It's an affordable and great brands that has great quality. You can find it everywhere and has a huge range of products for everyone.
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
June 19, 2017, 4 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is great I love buying their Mascaras, Foundations and Lipsticks. The Foundation has to be my favorite I use the Covergirl Clean Foundation for Sensitive Skin. The Foundation is very dewy and can stay that way for a long period of time.
Kelsie S.
Kelsie S.
Lk Cormorant, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 26, 2017, 3:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl! I use a lot of covergirl makeup & even though I don't use much foundation, I love how light theirs feels on my skin. I also love their eyeshadow! It's long lasting and they have great colors! I recommend their products to everyone!
Allyson F.
Allyson F.
Bayside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 16, 2017, 10:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love CoverGirl's Brow and Eye Makers pencils, especially their now decontinued color Honey Brown! It matches my red hair so well and turns my naturally blonde eyebrows the perfect shade of auburn. I'm so glad I stocked up before they were all gone!
April S.
April S.
March 9, 2017, 8:19 p.m.
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara, Black Brown 810 1 ea

For less than ten bucks- this is one of the best mascaras I've ever used. The volume it adds to my lashes is INSANE!! Go out and get it- you'll not regret it❤
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ
Feb. 15, 2017, 6:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Easy breezy beautiful cover girl! This is a good and affordable makeup product. You can get them from any drug store. The newspaper circulars always have coupons and these products go on sale very often.
Triana U.
Triana U.
Tecate, CA
March 5, 2017, 4:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl since i was in high school when i first started using cosmetics. It's a really affordable brand with amazing results. Also I loved the fact that they were the first using a Male Ambassador. Keep it up I'll keep buying your stuff.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Feb. 10, 2017, 6:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I usually buy CoverGirl eyeshadow, but I have mascara from them as well! Their prices are very competitive and I have always had great experiences with their quality! I would definitely recommend their brand to anyone else looking for makeup!
Cynthia W.
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
Feb. 26, 2017, 6:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
But like....how many of you practiced the commercial in the mirror...because I know that I did. Covergirl has some amazing products that are still super affordable for those on a budget. Some of my favorite every day products come from this line.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.