COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Yaritza R.
Yaritza R.
Leominster, MA

Es un makeup super cómodo de compra por eso me gusta mucho y lo puedo conseguir en la farmacia
Sherri P.
Sherri P.
Campbellsville

Love the eye shadow and eye liner. They stay on great. Easy to clean off at the end of the day
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH

Seriously a great pharmacy line I've used it since middle school before I heard of sephora lol
Lucy S.
Lucy S.

Great beauty products for a reasonable price. Convenient that you can get at most drug stores.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

Govergirl prodcuts are great. I have used a number of the products and most of them work well.
Hiandra N.
Hiandra N.
Miami, Florida

e estado utilizando un brillo labial de covergirl, y me a encantado sin duda se lo recomiendo.
Marisela N.
Marisela N.
Grand Island, NE

The products are t as impressive as others I do love the lip products foundations not so much.
Cherie B.
Cherie B.
Sherburne, NY

Pretty good drugstore beauty products. I likecovergirls mascara a lot they have all kinds too.
Rossana R.
Rossana R.

Compact Powder. Not a good product for me. The face looks reeeeeally dry and i dont know whyyy
Zuly C.
Zuly C.

Great drug store brand wounderfull products at good price. Love ther blushes and foundations .
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.