BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Odenton , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover Girl has  great range of products at reasonable prices. I like their foundations a lot as well as the mascaras.  I think they could improve their eye shadows and maybe bring down their prices some. I have also liked most of the spokes people they have used.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Crossett, AR
I love the covergirl brand!! It's affordable while still having quality make up. I've never once bought a covergirl product that I didn't like. My favorite product is their blushes they are wonderfully pigmented and have a long wear! I would recommend covergirl to everyone!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Saint Paul, IN
I love Covergirl! I Have used a range of their products since I was old enough to start using makeup and I'm always happy with them. I love their color selection. They are also very fairly priced. I will always have certain products I will not stray from!!
michele m.
michele m.
Patchogue, NY
I grew as a teenager using Covergirl products, I loved them then and I love them now. They are affordable. You can always find them on sale and there is always a coupon somewhere in Sunday''s newspaper. Definitely will continue to use Covergirl products.
Cierra R.
Cierra R.
Hamilton, NJ
COVERGIRL is one of my most purchased brands. From mascara, to eyeliner, to concealer and foundation, they have it all. I also like that there prices are decently affordable and you can find their product line at any local drugstore such as Walgreens, CVS.
Raven F.
Raven F.
Cosby, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use cover girl a lot it's one of my go to beauty brands. I love all of there makeup it's hard to pick a favorite I do want to try the new outlast line!!! It's very affordable that's one reason Ilove it so much. I would definitely recommend this company.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products at a great price. My favorite mascaras are from covergirl. Easy to find at your local drugstore or walmart. There are always coupons available, so if you're a budget girl like me, you'll never have a problem restocking your covergirl stash!
Kera Y.
Kera Y.
Great brand all around! I love their message with their ad campaigns using everyone from real people, to celebrities to male makeup artist and makeup wearers! It's fantastic that a brand be so well rounded and diverse in it's marketing and sales platform.
Kiela H.
Kiela H.
Pittston, PA
I love all of Cover girl's products. Almost all of my makeup is made by them! They're reasonably priced and efficient. They have a wide variety in stores that I shop in everyday. I love that I don't have to make a special trip or stop just for makeup.
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Riverview, FL
I love their foundations but they don't really last all day. I have to constantly reapply it to my face while walking around school. It gives a pretty good amount if coverage overall.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.