Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Kansas City, KS

I really love using this brand of products. Not rough on the skin either. A brand that you can count on.
Mery Z.
Mery Z.

son productos recomendables al 100% por que garantizan ademas la proteccion de la piel, claro hay mjores
Pattie R.
Pattie R.
Gillette, WY

Have been using there lip glosses sense I can remember they are my all time favorite and one of my go to
Melisha K.
Melisha K.

I love this cover girl mascara. Forgot the name. I need to find the name and get another one for myself
Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.
Kent, OH

affordable for the quality, great packaging and great new products. i love their new cover boy as well.
cheri r.
cheri r.
Smyrna, TN

Cover girl is something I have used since I was 15 yrs old. I am 50 now soon to 51. I love the product.
Sammee H.
Sammee H.

Their lipsticks are one of my favorite drug store formulas. They are affordable and decently pigmented.
Lesley c.
Lesley c.
Santa Ana, CA

I always love covergirl mascaras they dont disappointed me. They are the best drug store mascaras ever.
Gabby M.
Gabby M.

Love the brand, but doesn't compare to other brands. I enjoy using the fave powder but that's about it.
Diana G.
Diana G.

Sus productos son geniales, encontramos pocos en mi país pero son muy buenos. Quisiera tenerlos todos!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.