COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Kiela H.
Kiela H.
Pittston, PA
I love all of Cover girl's products. Almost all of my makeup is made by them! They're reasonably priced and efficient. They have a wide variety in stores that I shop in everyday. I love that I don't have to make a special trip or stop just for makeup.
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Riverview, FL
I love their foundations but they don't really last all day. I have to constantly reapply it to my face while walking around school. It gives a pretty good amount if coverage overall.
K U.
K U.
I have used covergirl products for years! Their cosmetics are very affordable and great quality. Although I'm not a fan of their liquid foundations, I do think that the powder foundations are amazing! They are very finely milled and not too drying.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl for me isn't my most favorite they are alright. The main thing I use is the Covergirl supersizer mascara it makes your eyelashes long and dramatic. However their foundation is not my favorite and most times they don't have the right shade for me.
Nikayla S.
Nikayla S.
Cover girl has been my go to brand for mascara for 8 years!! I have tried so many types of the lash blast mascara and love them all for different reasons. I especially love that they are all extremely affordable options!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Midvale, UT
I love this brand and everything they stand for. It's an affordable and great brands that has great quality. You can find it everywhere and has a huge range of products for everyone.
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is great I love buying their Mascaras, Foundations and Lipsticks. The Foundation has to be my favorite I use the Covergirl Clean Foundation for Sensitive Skin. The Foundation is very dewy and can stay that way for a long period of time.
Allyson F.
Allyson F.
Bayside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love CoverGirl's Brow and Eye Makers pencils, especially their now decontinued color Honey Brown! It matches my red hair so well and turns my naturally blonde eyebrows the perfect shade of auburn. I'm so glad I stocked up before they were all gone!
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Fresno CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who can go wrong covergirl has been around forever and have used a lot of there products have used there fou foundation there eyeshadows and there mascaras love product love price can not complain always been a good product  COVERGIRL
Kelsie S.
Kelsie S.
Lk Cormorant, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl! I use a lot of covergirl makeup & even though I don't use much foundation, I love how light theirs feels on my skin. I also love their eyeshadow! It's long lasting and they have great colors! I recommend their products to everyone!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.