Add a Photo
michele m.
Patchogue, NY
Feb. 8, 2017, 10:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I grew as a teenager using Covergirl products, I loved them then and I love them now. They are affordable. You can always find them on sale and there is always a coupon somewhere in Sunday''s newspaper. Definitely will continue to use Covergirl products.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Saint Paul, IN
Feb. 8, 2017, 7:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl! I Have used a range of their products since I was old enough to start using makeup and I'm always happy with them. I love their color selection. They are also very fairly priced. I will always have certain products I will not stray from!!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Crossett, AR
April 23, 2017, 11:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the covergirl brand!! It's affordable while still having quality make up. I've never once bought a covergirl product that I didn't like. My favorite product is their blushes they are wonderfully pigmented and have a long wear! I would recommend covergirl to everyone!
Raven F.
Raven F.
Cosby, TN
Feb. 9, 2017, 4:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use cover girl a lot it's one of my go to beauty brands. I love all of there makeup it's hard to pick a favorite I do want to try the new outlast line!!! It's very affordable that's one reason Ilove it so much. I would definitely recommend this company.
Kera Y.
Kera Y.
May 2, 2017, 3:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great brand all around! I love their message with their ad campaigns using everyone from real people, to celebrities to male makeup artist and makeup wearers! It's fantastic that a brand be so well rounded and diverse in it's marketing and sales platform.
Kiela H.
Kiela H.
Pittston, PA
Feb. 10, 2017, 4:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love all of Cover girl's products. Almost all of my makeup is made by them! They're reasonably priced and efficient. They have a wide variety in stores that I shop in everyday. I love that I don't have to make a special trip or stop just for makeup.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
April 28, 2017, 12:32 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great products at a great price. My favorite mascaras are from covergirl. Easy to find at your local drugstore or walmart. There are always coupons available, so if you're a budget girl like me, you'll never have a problem restocking your covergirl stash!
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Riverview, FL
Feb. 8, 2017, 3:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their foundations but they don't really last all day. I have to constantly reapply it to my face while walking around school. It gives a pretty good amount if coverage overall.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
March 3, 2017, 12:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl for me isn't my most favorite they are alright. The main thing I use is the Covergirl supersizer mascara it makes your eyelashes long and dramatic. However their foundation is not my favorite and most times they don't have the right shade for me.
K U.
K U.
Feb. 10, 2017, 8:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used covergirl products for years! Their cosmetics are very affordable and great quality. Although I'm not a fan of their liquid foundations, I do think that the powder foundations are amazing! They are very finely milled and not too drying.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.