BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Susan S.
Susan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The cover girl lash blast volume mascara has been a favorite since I was in high school. I love the rubberized wand, short bristles, and voluminous formula. It's an easy go to mascara for every day in my opinion if you like volume added to your natural lashes. And it's drugstore!
tamara m.
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
cover girl is a awesome brand for younger girls just starting to learn about make up and a lot of the products are good for those experienced with make up as well. I think price wise its okay but could be better. over all I do like this brand and use at least one product daily.
Denise W.
Denise W.
Washington, DC
their products are very convenient. I can go to a lot of different stores and pic up some cover girls products I need . great price . I want them to cater to more African American tones. but slowly they are spreading out their line . I enjoy looking and trying new products
Anisa N.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cant help but to purchase almost everything this brand has to offer. the price is so affordable for everything, the quality tends to always be on the good side and the results are always great. I cant complain about this brand because ive had nothing but good experiences.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using CoverGirl since High School. Recently I have been a huge fan of the Clean Matte BB Cream by CoverGirl, it is my go-to, everyday foundation/BB cream. I love it because it is medium coverage and the finish is a demi-matte finish which is very attractive on my skin. I will continue to repurchase and try out new CoverGirl products.
Ainsley K.
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this brand for years (pretty much since I was old enough to wear and even understand how to use makeup). I mostly use the coverup and mascara. Never had an issue or reaction to it.
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the sun protection. It actually works, I forgot to use sunscreen one day but was wearing Dustin and my arms, shoulders and neck were all burnt really bad, but my face wasn't even pink. The color matches my skin perfectly and the coverage is pretty good. However, it's very thin coverage and I really wish it was heavier coverage. It also clogs my pores when I sweat. If I just use a mineral powder foundation, my pores don't clog. This is my favorite liquid foundation that I've used so far, but I'm still on the lookout for that prefect liquid foundation with heavy coverage and sun protection that won't clog my pores. I'm including a photo of the foundation covering half of my forehead.
Martha V.
Martha V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl Lip Perfection!
It's so soft and it doesn't feel sticky on my lips. The colors are great. It was a present from my boyfriend oddly enough he chose an awesome color.... this product is to die for!
Isabella C.
Isabella C.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best foundation powder ever! I put it over my foundation and it keeps my oils at ease. I was worried because it is so affordable and nothing seems to keep my oils at a minimum but this did the job and I am happier than ever. I have been repurchasing for a few years now
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Odenton , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover Girl has  great range of products at reasonable prices. I like their foundations a lot as well as the mascaras.  I think they could improve their eye shadows and maybe bring down their prices some. I have also liked most of the spokes people they have used.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.