Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Jewel D.
Jewel D.
North Babylon, NY

I have several products from covergirl. I've had concealer, foundation blush. Good product for its price
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Kansas City, KS

I really love using this brand of products. Not rough on the skin either. A brand that you can count on.
joseph v.
joseph v.
Baltimore, MD

I love their Outlast 3 in 1 liquid! I am interested in trying Outlast 3 in 1 cream to powder foundation!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

I am in love with all their products from makeup to nail polish. Great pigments and long lasting colors.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Riverdale, GA

I love covergirl mascara and eye liner. It laSt all day. I would never stray from this cosmetic product.
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX

Cover girl has and always will be a go to for powders and concealers. They have great match and coverage
Macey H.
Macey H.
Swannanoa, NC

Love almost all cover girl products. Their foundation isn't for me but I love their eyeshadow and liners
Mery Z.
Mery Z.

son productos recomendables al 100% por que garantizan ademas la proteccion de la piel, claro hay mjores
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Love love their foundation. Haven't found one quite like theirs that matches my skin complexion so well.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Jersey City, NJ

Only have there Covergirl Concealer stuck in light and dark for highlighting and contour. They are bomb.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.