BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Odenton , Md
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover Girl has  great range of products at reasonable prices. I like their foundations a lot as well as the mascaras.  I think they could improve their eye shadows and maybe bring down their prices some. I have also liked most of the spokes people they have used.
Isabella C.
Isabella C.
Jacksonville, FL
Best foundation powder ever! I put it over my foundation and it keeps my oils at ease. I was worried because it is so affordable and nothing seems to keep my oils at a minimum but this did the job and I am happier than ever. I have been repurchasing for a few years now
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the sun protection. It actually works, I forgot to use sunscreen one day but was wearing Dustin and my arms, shoulders and neck were all burnt really bad, but my face wasn't even pink. The color matches my skin perfectly and the coverage is pretty good. However, it's very thin coverage and I really wish it was heavier coverage. It also clogs my pores when I sweat. If I just use a mineral powder foundation, my pores don't clog. This is my favorite liquid foundation that I've used so far, but I'm still on the lookout for that prefect liquid foundation with heavy coverage and sun protection that won't clog my pores. I'm including a photo of the foundation covering half of my forehead.
Raven F.
Raven F.
Cosby, TN
I use cover girl a lot it's one of my go to beauty brands. I love all of there makeup it's hard to pick a favorite I do want to try the new outlast line!!! It's very affordable that's one reason Ilove it so much. I would definitely recommend this company.
Cierra R.
Cierra R.
Hamilton, NJ
COVERGIRL is one of my most purchased brands. From mascara, to eyeliner, to concealer and foundation, they have it all. I also like that there prices are decently affordable and you can find their product line at any local drugstore such as Walgreens, CVS.
michele m.
michele m.
Patchogue, NY
I grew as a teenager using Covergirl products, I loved them then and I love them now. They are affordable. You can always find them on sale and there is always a coupon somewhere in Sunday''s newspaper. Definitely will continue to use Covergirl products.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Saint Paul, IN
I love Covergirl! I Have used a range of their products since I was old enough to start using makeup and I'm always happy with them. I love their color selection. They are also very fairly priced. I will always have certain products I will not stray from!!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Crossett, AR
I love the covergirl brand!! It's affordable while still having quality make up. I've never once bought a covergirl product that I didn't like. My favorite product is their blushes they are wonderfully pigmented and have a long wear! I would recommend covergirl to everyone!
Kera Y.
Kera Y.
Great brand all around! I love their message with their ad campaigns using everyone from real people, to celebrities to male makeup artist and makeup wearers! It's fantastic that a brand be so well rounded and diverse in it's marketing and sales platform.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Great products at a great price. My favorite mascaras are from covergirl. Easy to find at your local drugstore or walmart. There are always coupons available, so if you're a budget girl like me, you'll never have a problem restocking your covergirl stash!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.