BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rebecca M.
Saint Paul, IN
I love Covergirl! I Have used a range of their products since I was old enough to start using makeup and I'm always happy with them. I love their color selection. They are also very fairly priced. I will always have certain products I will not stray from!!
Rebecca H.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has always been one of my favorite brands. They are always affordable and have great products. I love how they are always coming out with new products that are exciting to try
Alyssa D.
I love covergirl, specially their mascaras. This is such a great brand a really affordable. They have really nice foundations. I really recommend giving it a try if you haven't already.
Kiela H.
Pittston, PA
I love all of Cover girl's products. Almost all of my makeup is made by them! They're reasonably priced and efficient. They have a wide variety in stores that I shop in everyday. I love that I don't have to make a special trip or stop just for makeup.
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy breezy beautiful cover girl! This is a good and affordable makeup product. You can get them from any drug store. The newspaper circulars always have coupons and these products go on sale very often.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl for me isn't my most favorite they are alright. The main thing I use is the Covergirl supersizer mascara it makes your eyelashes long and dramatic. However their foundation is not my favorite and most times they don't have the right shade for me.
Kristen T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products at a great price. My favorite mascaras are from covergirl. Easy to find at your local drugstore or walmart. There are always coupons available, so if you're a budget girl like me, you'll never have a problem restocking your covergirl stash!
Miranda L.
Dayton, OH
Covergirl items are a staple in my makeup bag. From Eyeliner and mascara to powder, Covergirl keeps me looking fresh all day. The mascara is easy to remove but doesn't smear or streak if I happen to cry while wearing it (even non-waterproof formulas!)
Jordan U.
Alabaster, AL
I use Covergirl eye shadow! It's one of the only reasonably priced eyeshadows that will last for a while without reapplying! I also love it because all my favorite drug stores carry it!
Laura S.
Canton, OH
Covergirl mascara and eyeshadow are my favorites. You can find covergirl almost anywhere and they always have coupons, which is great! The prices are already low, so adding coupons makes it so much better. I highly recommend checking their products out!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.