Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Madelina V.
Madelina V.

Their products are so affordable! My favorite from their line has to be the Katy petty lipsticks
Lee W.
Lee W.
Clearwater, FL

Covergirl products are great quality and affordable. There are so many options in every product.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Chandler, AZ

Cover girl is a brand that I have been using for such a long time and still does not disappoint!
Karley A.
Karley A.
Milton, KY

Who doesn't love covergirl?! So affordable and just great products! I love their loose powders 😊
Ana H.
Ana H.
Glendale, AZ

El rimer de covergirl me e canta porque te deja kas pestañas super bien y no se cai fasil mente.
Tara G.
Tara G.

Can find covergirl at almost every retailer that carries makeup ... cheap and well used products
Maria P.
Maria P.
Norwalk, CT

I am always willing to buy your products.

Mask and bronzer are my favorite products of covergirl
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Waco

I only use the mascara. It has worked wonders on my eyelashes!! I'm very happy with this product
Megan G.
Megan G.
Litchfield, MN

Covergirl mascara is all I'll use. Compared to other brands, it holds up best and lasts longest.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Pekin, IL

I love all covergirl products! I use their mascara, eye shadow and love their liquid foundation!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.