COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Maria P.
Maria P.
Norwalk, CT

I am always willing to buy your products.

Mask and bronzer are my favorite products of covergirl
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
N Royalton, OH

I like Covergirls products because they are affordable. Particularly the mascaras and BB cream.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI

Covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brands. They have everything a girl could possibly need!
Maha A.
Maha A.

I have used cover girl products through out the years. Its a decent brand and not too expensive
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Franklin, OH

There masques are wonderful. They really do cover your lashes great. Love the water proof ones.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Dallas, GA

Foundation covers well and last all day. Good for the price and easy to find at multiple stores
Karen B.
Karen B.
Moyock, NC

Covergirl mascara is the best. It doesn't clump and looks fresh all day. Only mascara I'll buy.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Martinsburg, WV

I use cover girl nail Polish there great for anything perfect colors and i use so many of these
Larresha P.
Larresha P.
Reynoldsburg, OH

I like there products! They have a lot of items and varieties for many different type of people
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL

covergirl has a lot of great products for great prices. I like the lip products and the blushes
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.