BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Candice D.
Saint Peters, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive used so many Covergirl makeup lines. From Foundation, to Power, Mascarra & lip stains - you can trust them all. Prices are fair!
Kiana  A.
Mountain View, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great, affordable drugstore brand. An iconic brand when I think of makeup. Really love their foundations and mascaras. Great brand to try out, especially for beginners.
Jennifer T.
Perris , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl I was purchaser mascaras every single day because I can do for the really expensive ones ! Pros it's amazing it works well and cons nothing! Everything is super affordable! I definitely would recommend this for other people! It's just really amazing!
Madelina V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their products are so affordable! My favorite from their line has to be the Katy petty lipsticks
misti m.
Omaha, NE
Covergirl has always been a great brand and very good prices!! its always great to shop for this product!
Dottie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the concealers and pressed powders. They work well and stay pretty well and the prices are wallet friendly.
Jennifer T.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the cover girl foundation it's very affordable and it goes on smooth you can buy this product at any store and it's easy to match the color that you need I will definitely shop for this product again!!!
Alycia J.
Ceres, CA
Good brand for a good price. Lasts all day for a nice full coverage look. Many different shades for each item, so you can make a look for just about any occasion.
Michelle k.
Granville , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good drugstore brand. You can find some items that are just as good as name brand stuff.
Cathy K.
Tonawanda, NY
A good brand. I can't think of a specific product that I use most often, but know I use the brand a lot. Never had a bad experience.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.