Add a Photo

Photos (103)
LaToi J.
LaToi J.
Orrum , Nc

Cover girl is all around brand and they feature some very nice looking ladies to advertise their products.
Millie M.
Millie M.

Always has proved to be a quality product with a lot of choices and colors. I can always find what i need.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

I always like using cover girl was great on saving money and there products work great I have no complains
riane w.
riane w.
Wyandotte, MI

Some things are great, some are not so great! Trial and error for me! Mascaras are always a winner though!
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Knoxville, TN

I love covergirl foundations. They all seem to last all day and do what they say they are supposed to do.
Meegan L.
Meegan L.

Esta marca de belleza es muy buena,la calidad de los productos es excelente y los precios muy accesibles.
Jessika S.
Jessika S.

When ever I get a drugstore foundation I always go for Covergirl. The 3 in foundation is always my go-to.
Raissa S.
Raissa S.

Great product line.. easy application.long lasting.. love the mascaras. Affordable price and easy to find
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Pembroke, VA

Covergirl everything is bomb! The best brand out there. Super affordable! Trustworthy make up that lasts.
Lauryn S.
Lauryn S.
Pine Bluff, AR

ive only used their lipstick. great go to for that. they are pretty affordable. its not expensive at all.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.