Add a Photo

Jasmine M.
Pflugerville, TX
Feb. 9, 2017, 8:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I feel as though they haven't been as innovative in the past couple of years, but grey still have consistently classic products. Their new Coverguy was a great move to pave the way for makeup for men!
Denise W.
Denise W.
Washington, DC
Feb. 8, 2017, 10:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
their products are very convenient. I can go to a lot of different stores and pic up some cover girls products I need . great price . I want them to cater to more African American tones. but slowly they are spreading out their line . I enjoy looking and trying new products
tamara m.
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 26, 2017, 4:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
cover girl is a awesome brand for younger girls just starting to learn about make up and a lot of the products are good for those experienced with make up as well. I think price wise its okay but could be better. over all I do like this brand and use at least one product daily.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
March 9, 2017, 5:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using CoverGirl since High School. Recently I have been a huge fan of the Clean Matte BB Cream by CoverGirl, it is my go-to, everyday foundation/BB cream. I love it because it is medium coverage and the finish is a demi-matte finish which is very attractive on my skin. I will continue to repurchase and try out new CoverGirl products.
Ainsley K.
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Feb. 10, 2017, 4:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used this brand for years (pretty much since I was old enough to wear and even understand how to use makeup). I mostly use the coverup and mascara. Never had an issue or reaction to it.
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Odenton , Md
March 28, 2017, 7:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover Girl has  great range of products at reasonable prices. I like their foundations a lot as well as the mascaras.  I think they could improve their eye shadows and maybe bring down their prices some. I have also liked most of the spokes people they have used.
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
March 19, 2017, 10:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like the sun protection. It actually works, I forgot to use sunscreen one day but was wearing Dustin and my arms, shoulders and neck were all burnt really bad, but my face wasn't even pink. The color matches my skin perfectly and the coverage is pretty good. However, it's very thin coverage and I really wish it was heavier coverage. It also clogs my pores when I sweat. If I just use a mineral powder foundation, my pores don't clog. This is my favorite liquid foundation that I've used so far, but I'm still on the lookout for that prefect liquid foundation with heavy coverage and sun protection that won't clog my pores. I'm including a photo of the foundation covering half of my forehead.
Isabella C.
Isabella C.
Jacksonville, FL
Feb. 9, 2017, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Best foundation powder ever! I put it over my foundation and it keeps my oils at ease. I was worried because it is so affordable and nothing seems to keep my oils at a minimum but this did the job and I am happier than ever. I have been repurchasing for a few years now
Martha V.
Martha V.
Feb. 9, 2017, 5:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl Lip Perfection!
It's so soft and it doesn't feel sticky on my lips. The colors are great. It was a present from my boyfriend oddly enough he chose an awesome color.... this product is to die for!
Raven F.
Raven F.
Cosby, TN
Feb. 9, 2017, 4:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use cover girl a lot it's one of my go to beauty brands. I love all of there makeup it's hard to pick a favorite I do want to try the new outlast line!!! It's very affordable that's one reason Ilove it so much. I would definitely recommend this company.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.