Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Rose S.
Rose S.
bronx, NY

Not the biggest fan but....their lash blast mascara is one of my favorites. No flakes. No smudges
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tacoma, WA

Cover girl makeup has been around so long that my daughter asked me if it's a good product to use
Chaunyce D.
Chaunyce D.

Go to brand for mascara. Leaves my lashes full and popped. A little goes a long way in my opinion
Camille B.
Camille B.

I use Covergirl foundation and powder daily because it works great especially for sensitive skin!
Catheline K.
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY

COvergirl, let me see where I can start. Such an amazing product. I buy it for my mom and manger.
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
Holland, MI

Love their mascara and eyeliner! It never runs and stays on all day long! Also is very affordable
Jenny D.
Jenny D.

Never have had a bad product with them. Their foundation is great and I always get their mascara.
Used Covergirl Foundation it don't feel caked on when applying it along with drying out my face.
Greta B.
Greta B.
Morehead City, NC

Been wearing covergirl foundation and powder for many years. Does wonders for my sensitive skin.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

Awesome drug store brand! Good quality and a good price. You can never go wrong with their stuff
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.