BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Binghamton, NY
COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation is an awesome everyday foundation. It gives about a medium coverage but the formula is really light on the skin so your skin can breathe. It's oil free for those with oily skin like myself. The great thing about this product is that It's sold at many drugstores so it's easy to get your hands on & it's affordable. I'd definitely recommend trying it!
Haley B.
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always been a big Covergirl fan with my make up. I really love it and it is usually a good price. Sometimes mascaras are a hit or miss along with foundation but once you find the one that is for you, you'll stick with it for ever. I love Covergirl and will definitely stick with it!
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the covergirl brand. They are always so fresh and up and coming with their products and their affiliations with celebs. The price is right, and they have a variety of products for different skin tones and textures
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Manhattan, KS
Love covergirl products. Very high quality, which I need because I don't buy makeup often. The few times I buy it I trust that what I get will work, so I don't mind shelling out a few extra dollars for good quality.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Hazel Park, MI
I don't have a problem with Covergirl in general, but I have now bought 3 different kinds of concealer, and each of them go on the skin looking like I'm starting to turn orange.  I have friends who are paler than me, and don't have this problem, so it seems to be related directly to the mid-range of tones that are not pale, but not deep tan shades. Disappointing, since their eyeliner is great.
Rana C.
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom always used cover girl products and she taught me how to use them so I continue to use them! I think they are great quality for a great price!! They have such a wide variety that everyone no matter what skin type or color you have can find a product that will work for them!!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not big on covergirl. Their products aren't bad but they're not great either I've tried a few things from cover girl and liked it but didn't love it I would recommend if you see a vetting product you like for the price it's worth the try
Jeanneth R.
Jeanneth R.
Spanaway, WA
Love covergirl waterproof mascaras, I have some of this in my makeup collection, this mascara let my eyelashes longer and separate from each other, this is my favorite mascara than the expensive ones.
Pam W.
Pam W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like a variety of Covergirl products but my absolute go to always has been their pressed powder. Covergirl is one of my go to brands for make up and discount prices. It is high quality and cheaper prices.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Pflugerville, TX
I feel as though they haven't been as innovative in the past couple of years, but grey still have consistently classic products. Their new Coverguy was a great move to pave the way for makeup for men!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.