COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the covergirl brand. They are always so fresh and up and coming with their products and their affiliations with celebs. The price is right, and they have a variety of products for different skin tones and textures
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Wood River, IL
Huge fan of Cover Girl products! I've been using them for years and here is a pic of my foundation I get every time I'm out. Great price. Product also has great coverage. Defiantly recommend, I buy this from Wal-Mart.
Beth H.
Beth H.
Granite City, IL
Not really my go to brand.I like some of the mascaras, but most of the other products just seem cheap to me.I buy the products mostly just for quick fixes. The products are easy to find anywhere you go.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not big on covergirl. Their products aren't bad but they're not great either I've tried a few things from cover girl and liked it but didn't love it I would recommend if you see a vetting product you like for the price it's worth the try
Katie R.
Katie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these make up products. Growing up my mom and older sister used them and now I do too. They work great and always have a variety for different skin types. I and very satisfied with these products.
Rana C.
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
My mom always used cover girl products and she taught me how to use them so I continue to use them! I think they are great quality for a great price!! They have such a wide variety that everyone no matter what skin type or color you have can find a product that will work for them!!
Haley B.
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always been a big Covergirl fan with my make up. I really love it and it is usually a good price. Sometimes mascaras are a hit or miss along with foundation but once you find the one that is for you, you'll stick with it for ever. I love Covergirl and will definitely stick with it!
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Binghamton, NY
COVERGIRL Stay Luminous Foundation is an awesome everyday foundation. It gives about a medium coverage but the formula is really light on the skin so your skin can breathe. It's oil free for those with oily skin like myself. The great thing about this product is that It's sold at many drugstores so it's easy to get your hands on & it's affordable. I'd definitely recommend trying it!
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Hazel Park, MI
I don't have a problem with Covergirl in general, but I have now bought 3 different kinds of concealer, and each of them go on the skin looking like I'm starting to turn orange.  I have friends who are paler than me, and don't have this problem, so it seems to be related directly to the mid-range of tones that are not pale, but not deep tan shades. Disappointing, since their eyeliner is great.
Jeanneth R.
Jeanneth R.
Spanaway, WA
Love covergirl waterproof mascaras, I have some of this in my makeup collection, this mascara let my eyelashes longer and separate from each other, this is my favorite mascara than the expensive ones.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.