BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using covergirl years ago and to this day I still use their products in my everyday makeup routine! They are so reasonably priced and the products work amazing. It's great. They never seem to disappoint
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Classic makeup brand with a ton to offer! I've used just about every type of product that CG offers; tried and true Lash Blast & great foundations and blushes. Just great everyday wear products that are affordable that have never broken out my skin. Almost always buy at Ulta or Target.
Lyndsey D.
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has been around forever and I always love them. I really loved when they had a guy come be their first ever male covergirl model. He's fantastic and I really respect them for doing that. Thank you!
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the covergirl brand. They are always so fresh and up and coming with their products and their affiliations with celebs. The price is right, and they have a variety of products for different skin tones and textures
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Wood River, IL
Huge fan of Cover Girl products! I've been using them for years and here is a pic of my foundation I get every time I'm out. Great price. Product also has great coverage. Defiantly recommend, I buy this from Wal-Mart.
Beth H.
Beth H.
Granite City, IL
Not really my go to brand.I like some of the mascaras, but most of the other products just seem cheap to me.I buy the products mostly just for quick fixes. The products are easy to find anywhere you go.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always been a big Covergirl fan with my make up. I really love it and it is usually a good price. Sometimes mascaras are a hit or miss along with foundation but once you find the one that is for you, you'll stick with it for ever. I love Covergirl and will definitely stick with it!
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Hazel Park, MI
I don't have a problem with Covergirl in general, but I have now bought 3 different kinds of concealer, and each of them go on the skin looking like I'm starting to turn orange.  I have friends who are paler than me, and don't have this problem, so it seems to be related directly to the mid-range of tones that are not pale, but not deep tan shades. Disappointing, since their eyeliner is great.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Manhattan, KS
Love covergirl products. Very high quality, which I need because I don't buy makeup often. The few times I buy it I trust that what I get will work, so I don't mind shelling out a few extra dollars for good quality.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Binghamton, NY
COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation is an awesome everyday foundation. It gives about a medium coverage but the formula is really light on the skin so your skin can breathe. It's oil free for those with oily skin like myself. The great thing about this product is that It's sold at many drugstores so it's easy to get your hands on & it's affordable. I'd definitely recommend trying it!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.