Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

Is amazing i love it its like disneyland for my when i found a store i can be there a lot of hours
Madi L.
Madi L.
Monroe, WA

Another great drug store brand! They have amazing under eye concealers! Defiantly always in my bag
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tecumseh, OK

Love the brand & the new cover-up James Charles 😍 love the make up itself, definitely use everyday
Aerial C.
Aerial C.
Petersburg, Tn

Covergirl is another great makeup brand. Great products that last a long time and great prices !!!
Paula P.
Paula P.
Pasadena, TX

I love the product and the treatment on acne control. I love the commercials too. Cover girl rocks
Geraldin P.
Geraldin P.

Offers many products, a variety that is adapted to the need of all, and of a satisfactory quality.
Allison C.
Allison C.

I'm new to using covergirl cosmetics, I usually use maybelline, but I LOVE covergirl so much more!
Hollie G.
Hollie G.
Coeur D Alene, ID

Love cover girls foundation it's hard to find my skin tone color cover girl matched mine perfectly
cassidy l.
cassidy l.
Orwell, OH

I have used eyeliner from cover girl. It has lasted me almost 2 months. I like the darkness of it.
Agripina H.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA

Amazing store brand some of the best lipstick you can find ❤❤❤❤❤ so many great looks and products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.