BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Bryttni V.
Bryttni V.
Bremen, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive used many covergirl products over the years and Ive always been impressed overall. Some things are hit and miss like mascara or eyeliner. Ive always loved their eyeshadow. Its a great drug store brand.
Krishna R.
Krishna R.
Raeford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl products are a hit or miss for me and the only products that I enjoy using are eye shadows, lip sticks, and some mascaras. Face products never really work out for me I don't know why!! I highly recommend you check out some of their eye shadows and lipsticks. Hope this helped!!!!!
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using covergirl years ago and to this day I still use their products in my everyday makeup routine! They are so reasonably priced and the products work amazing. It's great. They never seem to disappoint
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Classic makeup brand with a ton to offer! I've used just about every type of product that CG offers; tried and true Lash Blast & great foundations and blushes. Just great everyday wear products that are affordable that have never broken out my skin. Almost always buy at Ulta or Target.
Lyndsey D.
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has been around forever and I always love them. I really loved when they had a guy come be their first ever male covergirl model. He's fantastic and I really respect them for doing that. Thank you!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these make up products. Growing up my mom and older sister used them and now I do too. They work great and always have a variety for different skin types. I and very satisfied with these products.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price, it's really great! Their nail polish is great for natural nails. I love a couple of their mascaras. I use one of their eye pencils & its basic but great. I just have a mix of their products of which the majority of them I really love. For the price, they are worth trying out.
Beth H.
Beth H.
Granite City, IL
Not really my go to brand.I like some of the mascaras, but most of the other products just seem cheap to me.I buy the products mostly just for quick fixes. The products are easy to find anywhere you go.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Wood River, IL
Huge fan of Cover Girl products! I've been using them for years and here is a pic of my foundation I get every time I'm out. Great price. Product also has great coverage. Defiantly recommend, I buy this from Wal-Mart.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Hazel Park, MI
I don't have a problem with Covergirl in general, but I have now bought 3 different kinds of concealer, and each of them go on the skin looking like I'm starting to turn orange.  I have friends who are paler than me, and don't have this problem, so it seems to be related directly to the mid-range of tones that are not pale, but not deep tan shades. Disappointing, since their eyeliner is great.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.