Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Knoxville, TN

I love covergirl foundations. They all seem to last all day and do what they say they are supposed to do.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Kalamazoo, MI

I buy this product from a drugstore and it works very well for my skin texture and color. Would recommend
Jessika S.
Jessika S.

When ever I get a drugstore foundation I always go for Covergirl. The 3 in foundation is always my go-to.
Meganjane K.
Meganjane K.
San Angelo, TX

Don't really like any of their products, but they are affordable and I'm sure they work for other peopke.
Destiny J.
Destiny J.
Oklahoma City, OK

Covergirl has a lot to offer as far as mascara goes,its great and easy to use I also love their lip gloss
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
Peoria, IL

Cover girl has been around for a long time it's a great makeup love it gas a lot of new stuff and variety
Kasey F.
Kasey F.

Covergirl knows just how to make make up work... they take time to make the products great and amazing...
Allison S.
Allison S.
Knoxville, TN

Cover-girl is amazing and I love all there stuff, the have great products and they have amazing products!
Raissa S.
Raissa S.

Great product line.. easy application.long lasting.. love the mascaras. Affordable price and easy to find
Meegan L.
Meegan L.

Esta marca de belleza es muy buena,la calidad de los productos es excelente y los precios muy accesibles.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.