Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Tara G.
Tara G.

Can find covergirl at almost every retailer that carries makeup ... cheap and well used products
Waco

I only use the mascara. It has worked wonders on my eyelashes!! I'm very happy with this product
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

Awesome drug store brand! Good quality and a good price. You can never go wrong with their stuff
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Chandler, AZ

Cover girl is a brand that I have been using for such a long time and still does not disappoint!
Maha A.
Maha A.

I have used cover girl products through out the years. Its a decent brand and not too expensive
kathy p.
kathy p.
Inglewood , Ca

Cover girl would have to be one of the best drug store makeup brands out there love the mascara
Dallas, GA

Foundation covers well and last all day. Good for the price and easy to find at multiple stores
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

Love their mascaras and also like their translucent powder! It is very affortable too of course
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
N Royalton, OH

I like Covergirls products because they are affordable. Particularly the mascaras and BB cream.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Martinsburg, WV

I use cover girl nail Polish there great for anything perfect colors and i use so many of these
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.