Add a Photo
Destiny R.
Binghamton, NY
June 19, 2017, 1:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL Stay Luminous Foundation is an awesome everyday foundation. It gives about a medium coverage but the formula is really light on the skin so your skin can breathe. It's oil free for those with oily skin like myself. The great thing about this product is that It's sold at many drugstores so it's easy to get your hands on & it's affordable. I'd definitely recommend trying it!
Rana C.
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
May 14, 2017, 11:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My mom always used cover girl products and she taught me how to use them so I continue to use them! I think they are great quality for a great price!! They have such a wide variety that everyone no matter what skin type or color you have can find a product that will work for them!!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Spring, Tx
March 13, 2017, 12:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For the price, it's really great! Their nail polish is great for natural nails. I love a couple of their mascaras. I use one of their eye pencils & its basic but great. I just have a mix of their products of which the majority of them I really love. For the price, they are worth trying out.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 31, 2017, 9:27 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have always been a big Covergirl fan with my make up. I really love it and it is usually a good price. Sometimes mascaras are a hit or miss along with foundation but once you find the one that is for you, you'll stick with it for ever. I love Covergirl and will definitely stick with it!
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Manhattan, KS
Feb. 9, 2017, 5:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love covergirl products. Very high quality, which I need because I don't buy makeup often. The few times I buy it I trust that what I get will work, so I don't mind shelling out a few extra dollars for good quality.
Jeanneth R.
Jeanneth R.
Spanaway, WA
Feb. 15, 2017, 8:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love covergirl waterproof mascaras, I have some of this in my makeup collection, this mascara let my eyelashes longer and separate from each other, this is my favorite mascara than the expensive ones.
Susan S.
Susan S.
March 8, 2017, 9:32 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The cover girl lash blast volume mascara has been a favorite since I was in high school. I love the rubberized wand, short bristles, and voluminous formula. It's an easy go to mascara for every day in my opinion if you like volume added to your natural lashes. And it's drugstore!
Pam W.
Pam W.
Feb. 10, 2017, 4:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like a variety of Covergirl products but my absolute go to always has been their pressed powder. Covergirl is one of my go to brands for make up and discount prices. It is high quality and cheaper prices.
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
Feb. 9, 2017, 11:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl was my first makeup I ever used and I will still pick up products if I need somthing quick. I do love their lipstick and nail polish and I could have a million, I love there large selection.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Pflugerville, TX
Feb. 9, 2017, 8:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I feel as though they haven't been as innovative in the past couple of years, but grey still have consistently classic products. Their new Coverguy was a great move to pave the way for makeup for men!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.