BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Faith L.
Hammonton, NJ
These products are really hit or miss. They need larger selection of skin shades for their foundation. Most of their foundations are also too thick or too thin where I feel like I am not wearing any. I like their mascaras the best out of all of their products.
Madison M.
Hudson, NH
Right now I am using the outlast 3 in 1 foundation and I am loving it. It stays on all day and it covers up my acne and acne scars alot and I am hoping to enjoy covergirl more in the future
Jaimie G.
Odenton , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover Girl has  great range of products at reasonable prices. I like their foundations a lot as well as the mascaras.  I think they could improve their eye shadows and maybe bring down their prices some. I have also liked most of the spokes people they have used.
Alexis P.
Elon, NC
When looking for basic makeup that gets the job done, I always turn to covergirl. It is affordable and can be used for day to day use no problem. The only problem I have is that it tends to melt away and smudge throughout the day unlike more expensive makeup
Amanda R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand has a very good liquid eyeliner and mascara. For an affordable price you can achieve a very nice look. And also their "tattoo" eye shadows are very pigmented that is always good.
Rachel S.
Nashville, TN
Every item I've ever used from Covergirl, I've loved! The foundation glides on like silk, the mascara lasts all day, and the lipsticks I've used have never dried out my lips. The makeup also stays on my face, which I know is something we're all looking for!
Cheyenne S.
Belvidere, IL
I'm personal not a huge fan of covergirl makeup products. I find that they always tend to break me out. Their products are quite heavy. I think due to the quality of their products, their prices should be cheaper. I would not buy any of their products again.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good quality for a cheap and affordable price! The only product I didn't care for is their eyeshadow palette, the color did not last long and you had to apply a lot to get the right shade .
Mackenzie L.
Stanwood , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never liked Covergirl. I think their products are cheap and low-quality. The only good thing I have to say about their company is that I like their original mascara. In my opinion, the lash blast mascara is the only product worth purchasing from this brand.
Bethany S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a few of the cover girl palettes and they are actually pretty decent. I like how they are buildable and not overly pigmented. I however wouldn't say cover girl is my favorite brand.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.