Add a Photo

Photos (111)
annah j.
annah j.
Valley

I like covergirl for the most part. They have a good variety of make up for all types of skin. I am not too fond of their foundation but all other products are good and they don't cost an arm and a leg to buy. I love the eye shadow colors that are offered! I would recommend this to everyone.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Covergirl products are always a hit or miss for me to be honest. Sometimes I find things that work really great, and sometimes I find stuff I end up using once and then it sits in my makeup drawer for over a year. I think I probably like their lip products the best, especially the lipstains.
Emma R.
Emma R.
Cincinnati, OH

I once bought a Covergirl nail polish and it has been my favorite for so so long@ It was the prettiest shade of navy blue and it looked absolutely beautiful against my fair skin tone. I have not been able to find another navy blue nail polish that looks as classy as this specific color does.
Mollie B.
Mollie B.
Hattiesburg, MS

Where do I begin?! I've been using this brand for who knows how long because 1) its affordable and 2) its accessible. I love their power point plus eyeliner pen in esperesso. I've been using that since high school. Their clump free mascara is also better than most department store mascaras!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.

Covergirl is a great brand that I find high quality and long lasting with great varieties to choose from. They have more pros than cons in my opinion as they are affordable and have something for everybody. I would recommend to others to try it out for themselves, you won't be disappointed.
Wendi J.
Wendi J.
Cookeville , Tn

I just don't reach for cover girl much any more due to more affordable and better quality makeup. I'm looking thru my makeup now trying to find anything from covergirl and there's nothing in here. Sorry Covergirl. Step up the makeup and knock down the prices and more people would come back.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Spring, Tx

For the price, it's really great! Their nail polish is great for natural nails. I love a couple of their mascaras. I use one of their eye pencils & its basic but great. I just have a mix of their products of which the majority of them I really love. For the price, they are worth trying out.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA

My absolute favorite product by Covergirl is their Lash blast mascaras, the formula is AMAZING! Unfortunately I can't use their foundations because with how light my skin is , their ivory shades just look pink on me. I don't use the blush and the eye shadows are kind of hit and miss for me.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Newport News, VA

Covergirl has great cosmetics for a great price. Though not high quality, they get the job done. I typically buy their eyeliners and mascaras because honestly I don't see much difference in quality between those and other brands. I will absolutely continue to purchase Cover Girl cosmetics!
Jonnie P.
Jonnie P.
Ellijay, GA

Covergirl is an awesome drugstore brand. They have great foundations, lipsticks, shadows, etc. They are a go to brand when I'm shopping for makeup. Super affordable and easy to find. If your new to makeup they are a good brand to start with. And if not new still a good brand to keep using!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.