Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Wendi J.
Wendi J.
Cookeville , TN

I just don't reach for cover girl much any more due to more affordable and better quality makeup. I'm looking thru my makeup now trying to find anything from covergirl and there's nothing in here. Sorry Covergirl. Step up the makeup and knock down the prices and more people would come back.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.

Covergirl is a great brand that I find high quality and long lasting with great varieties to choose from. They have more pros than cons in my opinion as they are affordable and have something for everybody. I would recommend to others to try it out for themselves, you won't be disappointed.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA

My absolute favorite product by Covergirl is their Lash blast mascaras, the formula is AMAZING! Unfortunately I can't use their foundations because with how light my skin is , their ivory shades just look pink on me. I don't use the blush and the eye shadows are kind of hit and miss for me.
Mollie B.
Mollie B.
Hattiesburg, MS

Where do I begin?! I've been using this brand for who knows how long because 1) its affordable and 2) its accessible. I love their power point plus eyeliner pen in esperesso. I've been using that since high school. Their clump free mascara is also better than most department store mascaras!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Spring, TX

For the price, it's really great! Their nail polish is great for natural nails. I love a couple of their mascaras. I use one of their eye pencils & its basic but great. I just have a mix of their products of which the majority of them I really love. For the price, they are worth trying out.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Newport News, VA

Covergirl has great cosmetics for a great price. Though not high quality, they get the job done. I typically buy their eyeliners and mascaras because honestly I don't see much difference in quality between those and other brands. I will absolutely continue to purchase Cover Girl cosmetics!
Krishna R.
Krishna R.
Greensboro, NC

Covergirl products are a hit or miss for me and the only products that I enjoy using are eye shadows, lip sticks, and some mascaras. Face products never really work out for me I don't know why!! I highly recommend you check out some of their eye shadows and lipsticks. Hope this helped!!!!!
Jonnie P.
Jonnie P.
Ellijay, GA

Covergirl is an awesome drugstore brand. They have great foundations, lipsticks, shadows, etc. They are a go to brand when I'm shopping for makeup. Super affordable and easy to find. If your new to makeup they are a good brand to start with. And if not new still a good brand to keep using!
Haley B.
Haley B.
Lexington, KY

I have always been a big Covergirl fan with my make up. I really love it and it is usually a good price. Sometimes mascaras are a hit or miss along with foundation but once you find the one that is for you, you'll stick with it for ever. I love Covergirl and will definitely stick with it!
Grace G.
Grace G.
Mesa, AZ

I am a frequent purchaser of CoverGirl's Last Blast Mascara. I also buy the Clump Crusher one as well. Between the two, I think I like the Clump Crusher more because I feel like it lengthens my eyelashes more but either one is great. The brushes really cover every eyelash and don't clump.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.