BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
I used covergirl cg smoothers for years and years in my twenties and thirties and I TrueType believe that is why I have such good skin because it had vitamins. I don't use it these days because I don't wear makeup much but I still owned a lot of covergirl products.
Tina S.
Spanaway, WA
This was the first makeup brand i ever used. they provide products that are affordable and reliable. their products are easily located when it comes time to obtain more. the quality is great as is the coverage of the make up its self. i will shop this brand again.
Leela I.
I tried cover girl but it didn't work very well for my complexion. The color just did not blend in and the shades were either too dark or too light to match my skin tone. My sister is a little bit darker than me and she can use cover girl and it works well for her
Helen V.
Cherryvale, KS
I use CoverGirl foundation everyday. It has pretty great coverage and does the feel cakey on my skin. I also use a lighter shade of the clean foundation for highlighting and I love how it stands out yet blends very well. Also a big plus it the product smells good!
Nisha M.
Cover girl is an amazing and affordable makeup brand. I have sensitive skin and covergirl products never break me out. I love their eye makeup the most. They have so many different shades of liners and eye shadow and mascara. Also their foundations are pretty good
Alexis G.
Beaver Dam, KY
Ive bought quite a few covergirl products My favorite is there mascara! I like the water proof mascara the best ! and the covergirl make up primer ! i dont like the foundation though its not the best! I would definitely keep going for this product for the mascara!
kirsti R.
i have always been a fan of covergirl and have been using since i was a teenager! they have great products and you can find mostly anything need for a FULL makeup completion! anywhere from eye, face, podwers, lips, all types of products. they have never failed me!
Diana P.

I love covergirl is one of the best makeup brands I've tried, their colors are vibrant and the variety in their products is great, they have for all tastes and trends, they are high quality products that are worth every penny you spend on them, I recommend buying
Stacey O.
Naples, FL
My go to drugstore makeup brand. I over my lifespan have used my cover girl foundations and often have better luck with cover girl products then high end brands. Also love cover girl eyeliner. Have yet to find another brand I like better especially for the price.
Grace R.
Saint Louis, MO
Ink It Eye Pencils are absolutely the best type of liner I've tried! I'm not one to get a pencil that requires sharpening, so the automatic quality of the pencil is something that I love. I also find the consistency of the pencil effective and very easy to apply!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.