Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH

I love how affordable Covergirl products are and that they're available right at the drugstore. Not a fan of their foundations but they have some nice blushes and lipsticks including the Katy Kat line. Most of it is a hit or miss but for how inexpensive the products are everything is worth a try.
Tara J.
Tara J.

Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous fresh completion - oil free foundation is amazing!

It's perfect for sensitive skin, and stays on your face all day. Sometimes I don't use setting spray, and it stays on my skin all day! It works wonders - covers everything perfectly! My favourite foundation so far!
Kelsie K.
Kelsie K.
Chaska, MN

They're lash blast clump crusher extensions mascara has been my go to for years! It is a light weight formula that does not clump and lengthens lashes. It is a very affordable mascara and perfect for an everyday look. It does not damage lashes, and two coats will be perfect for an everyday look.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.

Cover girl brand is a staple that's pretty dependable. My favorite products are the mascara. I don't usually use the foundations and lipsticks because I'm sensitive to the scent. My other big fav are the naked palette (nudes). Nearly the quality of the premiere brands for a fraction of the cost!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH

I used to buy covergirl products all the time as a teenager until my early 20s. They have nice products that have a nice scent to it and it was clean and fresh. The price was always in a good range. I may not know much about how to make makeup but I would say there could be room for improvement.
Julianna K.
Julianna K.
South Orange, NJ

love covergirl it has the best products! i love them so much, they don't bother my skin as much as other products do! i shop for mostly covergirl products i would buy them over and over again! i total recommend them to everyone! everyone should try at least one product of covergirl if not all!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY

I have been using Covergirl since I was a teenager. It has always been affordable and has provided full coverage for my problem areas. The quality is good and it lasts me a while. I don't have any suggestions on how they can improve because I am still in love with the products, at 34 years old!
Aceine S.
Aceine S.
Newport News, VA

Covergirl is a nice product for the price. It is not to be compared to high end cosmetics but it definitely does the job you are seeking. I especially appreciate that it can be picked up at local drugstores instead of going to a beauty place that you're going to spend way more than you came to!
Bianca F.
Bianca F.

I've only been using a mono-eyeshadow from them, which I love. It's pigmented and it has such a nice shimmer. It's their CoverGirl Eye Enhancers in Golden Sunrise. It last a looong time if setted with an eye primer. I totally recomend it! Ah, and also, it's super cheap, I bought it for like 3$.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

I love Covergirl mascaras. They are always great, apply so well, cute packaging, etc. I'm not a fan of their new marketing with the obnoxious man wearing makeup. The brand name is coverGIRL. I get that some men wear makeup, but I don't think there is a large market of men dressing up as women.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.