Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Annette A.
Annette A.
Citrus Heights

Love there products prices are fair would definitely recommend there stuff to family and friends.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Pekin, IL

I love all covergirl products! I use their mascara, eye shadow and love their liquid foundation!
Madelina V.
Madelina V.

Their products are so affordable! My favorite from their line has to be the Katy petty lipsticks
Lee W.
Lee W.
Clearwater, FL

Covergirl products are great quality and affordable. There are so many options in every product.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Litchfield, MN

Covergirl mascara is all I'll use. Compared to other brands, it holds up best and lasts longest.
Karley A.
Karley A.
Milton, KY

Who doesn't love covergirl?! So affordable and just great products! I love their loose powders 😊
Maria P.
Maria P.
Norwalk, CT

I am always willing to buy your products.

Mask and bronzer are my favorite products of covergirl
Ana H.
Ana H.
Glendale, AZ

El rimer de covergirl me e canta porque te deja kas pestañas super bien y no se cai fasil mente.
Used Covergirl Foundation it don't feel caked on when applying it along with drying out my face.
Greta B.
Greta B.
Morehead City, NC

Been wearing covergirl foundation and powder for many years. Does wonders for my sensitive skin.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.