Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Emily W.
Emily W.
College Station, TX

Good quality makeup for the price. They procide lots of options. I like the powdered cover-up best.
Leah D.
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana

I use cover girl liquid foundation wasn't my favorite! Their powder feels a bit to heavy and cakey!
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Gloucester Cy, NJ

I use Covergirl all the time! Their products are great! Lots of different choices. Very affordable!
Amanda a.
Amanda a.
Dale, TX

Love there liquid eyeliner and all of their mascara and pencil eyeliner and foundations and powders
Hollie G.
Hollie G.
Coeur D Alene, ID

Love cover girls foundation it's hard to find my skin tone color cover girl matched mine perfectly
Madi L.
Madi L.
Monroe, WA

Another great drug store brand! They have amazing under eye concealers! Defiantly always in my bag
christine n.
christine n.
Temple City, CA

Love cover girl foundations, so much variety for skin types whether you have oily, dry, combo skin
Allison C.
Allison C.

I'm new to using covergirl cosmetics, I usually use maybelline, but I LOVE covergirl so much more!
Geraldin P.
Geraldin P.

Offers many products, a variety that is adapted to the need of all, and of a satisfactory quality.
Paula P.
Paula P.
Pasadena, TX

I love the product and the treatment on acne control. I love the commercials too. Cover girl rocks
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.