Add a Photo

Drea M.
Baltimore, MD
Feb. 12, 2017, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Most of their products are good, but I tried a long lasting lip stick and it didn't last very long. I did love the color and when I mixed it with some other products it helped the lip stick stay on longer.
Krishna R.
Krishna R.
Greensboro, NC
March 23, 2017, 4:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl products are a hit or miss for me and the only products that I enjoy using are eye shadows, lip sticks, and some mascaras. Face products never really work out for me I don't know why!! I highly recommend you check out some of their eye shadows and lipsticks. Hope this helped!!!!!
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC
Feb. 9, 2017, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I started using covergirl years ago and to this day I still use their products in my everyday makeup routine! They are so reasonably priced and the products work amazing. It's great. They never seem to disappoint
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Hamden, CT
Feb. 19, 2017, 11:08 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A good drugstore brand. I only buy their mascaras and I loved the Katy Perry one. Good price for drugstore and like the constant change in mascaras; I'm always looking for something new. Consistent quality.
Lyndsey D.
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR
Feb. 12, 2017, 7:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has been around forever and I always love them. I really loved when they had a guy come be their first ever male covergirl model. He's fantastic and I really respect them for doing that. Thank you!
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Feb. 17, 2017, 9:10 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the covergirl brand. They are always so fresh and up and coming with their products and their affiliations with celebs. The price is right, and they have a variety of products for different skin tones and textures
Haley B.
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 31, 2017, 9:27 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have always been a big Covergirl fan with my make up. I really love it and it is usually a good price. Sometimes mascaras are a hit or miss along with foundation but once you find the one that is for you, you'll stick with it for ever. I love Covergirl and will definitely stick with it!
Beth H.
Beth H.
Granite City, IL
Feb. 16, 2017, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not really my go to brand.I like some of the mascaras, but most of the other products just seem cheap to me.I buy the products mostly just for quick fixes. The products are easy to find anywhere you go.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
Feb. 16, 2017, 6:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not big on covergirl. Their products aren't bad but they're not great either I've tried a few things from cover girl and liked it but didn't love it I would recommend if you see a vetting product you like for the price it's worth the try
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Wood River, IL
Feb. 9, 2017, 12:52 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Huge fan of Cover Girl products! I've been using them for years and here is a pic of my foundation I get every time I'm out. Great price. Product also has great coverage. Defiantly recommend, I buy this from Wal-Mart.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.