BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cassandra J.
Orlando, FL
I love Covergirl products! They are inexpensive and good quality. I am never disappointed with them. They have just about everything too, which is great if you like to stick to one brand for everything.
Minerva R.
Covergirl mascara ar the bom. I'll say they have the best mascara ever in high-end and drugstore makeup. Supersizer the best of the best waterproof is better but the normal one is the bom too
Noelle H.
Omaha, NE
As far as drugstore make-up goes, CoverGirl is pretty decent. It gets the job done! I love the LashBlast mascara. It drew me in with its bright color and I've been happy with its performance. I try to get mine for $5 or less, and when I can find that, I stock up!
Amber L.
I always use the covergirl blush for my cheeks and the kind I always use is iced cappuccino they make my cheeks look really nice & glow. I have been using this color & brand since I was in high school and everyone always saying how they look so nice on my cheeks.
Arielle M.
Springfield, MO
Great, affordable cosmetics that are awesome quality! They have a great selection of waterproof makeups, vivid colors, and lightweight makeups! My favorite is the lash exact mascara and the plain pencil eyeliner.
Carli P.
Sandpoint, ID
This is a good brand for simple cheap makeup products that I need to buy such as under eye concealer, which actually works really good. I do like cover girl a lot it just wouldn't be my first choice.
Ashley C.
It's a hit or miss with cover girl. I really like high quality makeup but just chat afford a ton right now. I have either been really impressed with a cover girl product or really dissatisfied.
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
I've used this brand for years (pretty much since I was old enough to wear and even understand how to use makeup). I mostly use the coverup and mascara. Never had an issue or reaction to it.
Amelia V.
i really love what CoverGirl did when adapting the movie into a makeup collection, and I’m sure many others will too. With that said, you’re not going to want to hesitate picking these up if you see them in a store near you— they’re bound to sell out quickly!
Jessica H.
Oregon City, OR
Every time I buy Covergirl I am never disappointed. I do not wear make up normally so buying it is just as hard as wearing it. The foundation I bought felt gritty. But was full coverage and when on with out leaving streaks. I would recommend shopping covergirl.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.