BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Katlyn B.
Katlyn B.
Pullman, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite drugstore brand.. I started out with covergirl in my middle school days but I feel as if they kind of fell back in the makeup game. There are just so many other better products available in my opinion. However, they have amazing mascaras and blushes that I do find myself enjoying quite a bit.
Peggy C.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love cover girl it's the one that doesn't hurt my face and the shopping was great and I shop all the time and is a great quality to purchase and very easy to apply and I want to recommend other shoppers.
Saudai h.
Saudai h.
Paramount , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl products I always seem to come back. The quality is great for the price. I would recommend this brand for those just getting into makeup, good quality plus a low price not too much can go wrong!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Moscow Mills, MO
I love the mascara. My only complaint would be that the wands are getting a little big. They tend to make it hard to the the very edge of my lashs. I love the volume that they give but it is hard to use at times.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Huntington, WV
I absolutely love this makeup brand! Every piece that I've purchased has always been a hit and I've always went back to buy more! The mascara is my favorite drugstore go to mascara, I hardly use anything else!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of the best mascaras you'll ever use. The line is affordable for all budgets and high quality at the same time. They make products for people of every age and background and look good until you take it off.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
High quality drugstore makeup brand targeted to a wide range of ages and skin types. I particularly love Covergirl mascaras. Always priced well, with fun and fresh packaging. I buy my products at Target and CVS.
Chameria D.
Chameria D.
Lewisville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using covergirl for a while. But when I received their queen collection voxbox I fell in love. I don't wear fake lashes so their mascara was a God sent. Products are affordable and that means a lot.
Bryttni V.
Bryttni V.
Bremen, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive used many covergirl products over the years and Ive always been impressed overall. Some things are hit and miss like mascara or eyeliner. Ive always loved their eyeshadow. Its a great drug store brand.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Hamden, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
A good drugstore brand. I only buy their mascaras and I loved the Katy Perry one. Good price for drugstore and like the constant change in mascaras; I'm always looking for something new. Consistent quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.