COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
High quality drugstore makeup brand targeted to a wide range of ages and skin types. I particularly love Covergirl mascaras. Always priced well, with fun and fresh packaging. I buy my products at Target and CVS.
Chameria D.
Chameria D.
Lewisville , TX
I've been using covergirl for a while. But when I received their queen collection voxbox I fell in love. I don't wear fake lashes so their mascara was a God sent. Products are affordable and that means a lot.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Hamden, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
A good drugstore brand. I only buy their mascaras and I loved the Katy Perry one. Good price for drugstore and like the constant change in mascaras; I'm always looking for something new. Consistent quality.
Bryttni V.
Bryttni V.
Bremen, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive used many covergirl products over the years and Ive always been impressed overall. Some things are hit and miss like mascara or eyeliner. Ive always loved their eyeshadow. Its a great drug store brand.
Drea M.
Drea M.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of their products are good, but I tried a long lasting lip stick and it didn't last very long. I did love the color and when I mixed it with some other products it helped the lip stick stay on longer.
Krishna R.
Krishna R.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl products are a hit or miss for me and the only products that I enjoy using are eye shadows, lip sticks, and some mascaras. Face products never really work out for me I don't know why!! I highly recommend you check out some of their eye shadows and lipsticks. Hope this helped!!!!!
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using covergirl years ago and to this day I still use their products in my everyday makeup routine! They are so reasonably priced and the products work amazing. It's great. They never seem to disappoint
Lyndsey D.
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has been around forever and I always love them. I really loved when they had a guy come be their first ever male covergirl model. He's fantastic and I really respect them for doing that. Thank you!
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Manhattan, KS
Love covergirl products. Very high quality, which I need because I don't buy makeup often. The few times I buy it I trust that what I get will work, so I don't mind shelling out a few extra dollars for good quality.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price, it's really great! Their nail polish is great for natural nails. I love a couple of their mascaras. I use one of their eye pencils & its basic but great. I just have a mix of their products of which the majority of them I really love. For the price, they are worth trying out.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.