BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Monica T.
Torrance , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good price but some products make me breakout like the blushes. The lips are cute but not pigmented more like a faded color or nude clear lipstick. Cute packaging but it's not bad for the price
Marianettee R.
I used to own setting powders only from this brand because my mom uses it also. But ever since I found out that they test their beauty products on animals I stopped using this brand completely.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using CoverGirl products for years. I love that they're inexpensive and of the ones I've tried, I haven't come across any I didn't like. It's definitely a staple in my beauty routine.
Denisse G.
Louisville, KY
They have great products if your looking for beauty items but aren't trying to spend a fortune. They have a lot of great products that are very similar to the high end brands without the cost. Would recommend to someone who wants make up but can't spend a ton on it.
Madison S.
Ruston , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Go to brand for make up! My family had always used cover girl so naturally I use it too! They have a huge selection of products that are all reasonably priced and awesome! You can get them almost anywhere!
Paige M.
Moorestown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using covergirls powder foundation for awhile now and love how it looks on my skin. Covers my flaws but blends well with my skin so that you can barely tell I have anything on at all!
Gina B.
Milwaukee, WI
I love covergirl mascara and always will. The volumizing mascara in the orange tube is AMAZING at getting rid of clumps and I always replace it when it runs out. Target is the cheapest place to get it!
Selva Nazaret L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have a great set of colors that fit Latin's type of skin! The products they sell are of really good quality and last a lot. Also it isn't that expensive; and are always bringing the latest trends to their products
Alexandra Z.
Brandon, WI
Covergirl is a wonderful brand to use! They have everything you can think of when it comes to makeup and beauty products. The product itself is of great quality and the brand's look is sleek and simple. I will definitely be going back to the store to buy Covergirl!
Cassandra J.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl products! They are inexpensive and good quality. I am never disappointed with them. They have just about everything too, which is great if you like to stick to one brand for everything.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.