Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Kristen M.
Kristen M.

Such an amazing brand with cheap prices! Their products are reliable and fabulous for all occasions!
Thea L.
Thea L.
South River, NJ

Great foundations go on smooth and makes my makeup look natural. It goes on light and comes off easy
Kt L.
Kt L.

Not many of their products have stood out to me yet. They have general pricing for a drugstore brand
Cherry M.
Cherry M.
Milton Freewater, OR

Its all i can afford!! And thats barely at all! If i could afford all the cool stuff i would use it!
Fatima E.
Fatima E.

Cover girl is best, there products are really amazing and they come with really good and cheap price
Elsy O.
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA

covergirl is amazing! they have super cute & great products♡♡ this brand is one of my go to brands .
Morgan S.
Morgan S.

Love covergirl and their makeup. Cheap and great quality. I love shopping for makeup so many goods.
Leah D.
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana

I use cover girl liquid foundation wasn't my favorite! Their powder feels a bit to heavy and cakey!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Fostoria, OH

Been a faithful Covergirl user for17 years. I love the products and how they make me look and feel.
Emily W.
Emily W.
College Station, TX

Good quality makeup for the price. They procide lots of options. I like the powdered cover-up best.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.