COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tecumseh, OK

Love the brand & the new cover-up James Charles 😍 love the make up itself, definitely use everyday
cassidy l.
cassidy l.
Orwell, OH

I have used eyeliner from cover girl. It has lasted me almost 2 months. I like the darkness of it.
Hollie G.
Hollie G.
Coeur D Alene, ID

Love cover girls foundation it's hard to find my skin tone color cover girl matched mine perfectly
Madi L.
Madi L.
Monroe, WA

Another great drug store brand! They have amazing under eye concealers! Defiantly always in my bag
Geraldin P.
Geraldin P.

Offers many products, a variety that is adapted to the need of all, and of a satisfactory quality.
Grace L.
Grace L.

I use their foundation every single day and it always keeps my skin from drying out and no flakes!
Agripina H.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA

Amazing store brand some of the best lipstick you can find ❤❤❤❤❤ so many great looks and products
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
Holland, MI

Love their mascara and eyeliner! It never runs and stays on all day long! Also is very affordable
Camille B.
Camille B.

I use Covergirl foundation and powder daily because it works great especially for sensitive skin!
Catheline K.
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY

COvergirl, let me see where I can start. Such an amazing product. I buy it for my mom and manger.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.