BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Heather F.
Heather F.
I love the affordability of the covergirl line of products. I can always find shades that will complement my skin tone. Most of my products are covergirl, but the one thing I always have to have is the covergirl loose powder. It's my absolute favorite and I can't find another brand that's better.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
Covergirl its a brand for every woman, thinks in that for colours, skin types, products, campaign s everything and the products that they sell are really good! I always remember cover girl for America's next top model
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Covergirl has some good products, but only a few. For the price of some of the products the quality is lacking. There are cheaper products that are better quality. They definitely have great products but they also have a few bad ones. Overall- read up before you buy, but still an overall okay brand
Katlyn B.
Katlyn B.
Spanaway, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite drugstore brand.. I started out with covergirl in my middle school days but I feel as if they kind of fell back in the makeup game. There are just so many other better products available in my opinion. However, they have amazing mascaras and blushes that I do find myself enjoying quite a bit.
Malenda M.
Malenda M.
Grandview, MO
CoverGirl is a brand I have been using ever since I can remember. They are a very affordable and easy to find brand that has a little bit of something for everyone. They are not top of the line quality, but they have been around for years and continue to make nice products at prices that are easy on the bank account.
Peggy C.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love cover girl it's the one that doesn't hurt my face and the shopping was great and I shop all the time and is a great quality to purchase and very easy to apply and I want to recommend other shoppers.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Moscow Mills, MO
I love the mascara. My only complaint would be that the wands are getting a little big. They tend to make it hard to the the very edge of my lashs. I love the volume that they give but it is hard to use at times.
Saudai h.
Saudai h.
Paramount , CA
I love cover girl products I always seem to come back. The quality is great for the price. I would recommend this brand for those just getting into makeup, good quality plus a low price not too much can go wrong!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of the best mascaras you'll ever use. The line is affordable for all budgets and high quality at the same time. They make products for people of every age and background and look good until you take it off.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Huntington, WV
I absolutely love this makeup brand! Every piece that I've purchased has always been a hit and I've always went back to buy more! The mascara is my favorite drugstore go to mascara, I hardly use anything else!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.