BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like a few covergirl products but I have not used that many. Their concealers are pretty good and I like one of their blushes that is a rosey-coral color (I don't know the name of the color sorry it's been so long ago).
Carey G.
Carey G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will say that this particular makeup brand has been a tried and true staple throughout my many makeup experiences. You can find this brand at most local drugstores and at Ulta. I would most definitely recommend that those that are new to the world of makeup to give this brand and its products a fair shot.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I've been using Covergirl makeup since I was 14! I've briefly dabbled in other brands, but I keep coming back. Their Lashblast mascara is THE best and they have a wide variety of shades in a wide variety of types of foundation. Sometimes you need full coverage, other times you don't; Covergirl has your back! I can count on them for natural colors in eye shadows and blushes which is helpful because I don't go crazy with color.
Nancy
Nancy
West Chicago, IL
Their powders are fantastic ! They work well and they help makeup stay in settled and it helps keep the face look smooth and not get oily and covers up any dark spots and I would recommend this powder and it's an affordable brand.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Louisville, KY
I have to say that I Love Cover Girl eye shadows, and lip stain. I have tried other shimmering white shadows and do not like the finish. I am having trouble finding the one I like anymore. It lasts all day. I love it.
Cayla H.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great drugstore brand an a few of their products I use daily if you are on a budget but are wanting something that will last through out the day this brand is for you from their foundations to eyeshadow palettes there is always something affordable an worth the buy with cover girl cosmetics
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
Covergirl its a brand for every woman, thinks in that for colours, skin types, products, campaign s everything and the products that they sell are really good! I always remember cover girl for America's next top model
Malenda M.
Malenda M.
Grandview, MO
CoverGirl is a brand I have been using ever since I can remember. They are a very affordable and easy to find brand that has a little bit of something for everyone. They are not top of the line quality, but they have been around for years and continue to make nice products at prices that are easy on the bank account.
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Covergirl has some good products, but only a few. For the price of some of the products the quality is lacking. There are cheaper products that are better quality. They definitely have great products but they also have a few bad ones. Overall- read up before you buy, but still an overall okay brand
Heather F.
Heather F.
I love the affordability of the covergirl line of products. I can always find shades that will complement my skin tone. Most of my products are covergirl, but the one thing I always have to have is the covergirl loose powder. It's my absolute favorite and I can't find another brand that's better.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.