Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Heather F.
Heather F.
April 28, 2017, 8:56 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the affordability of the covergirl line of products. I can always find shades that will complement my skin tone. Most of my products are covergirl, but the one thing I always have to have is the covergirl loose powder. It's my absolute favorite and I can't find another brand that's better.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Moscow Mills, MO
Feb. 12, 2017, 10:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the mascara. My only complaint would be that the wands are getting a little big. They tend to make it hard to the the very edge of my lashs. I love the volume that they give but it is hard to use at times.
Peggy C.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
March 16, 2017, 10:59 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really love cover girl it's the one that doesn't hurt my face and the shopping was great and I shop all the time and is a great quality to purchase and very easy to apply and I want to recommend other shoppers.
destyni h.
destyni h.
Paramount, CA
Feb. 9, 2017, 11:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl products I always seem to come back. The quality is great for the price. I would recommend this brand for those just getting into makeup, good quality plus a low price not too much can go wrong!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Huntington, WV
Feb. 8, 2017, 11 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutely love this makeup brand! Every piece that I've purchased has always been a hit and I've always went back to buy more! The mascara is my favorite drugstore go to mascara, I hardly use anything else!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Feb. 20, 2017, 5:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Some of the best mascaras you'll ever use. The line is affordable for all budgets and high quality at the same time. They make products for people of every age and background and look good until you take it off.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Feb. 14, 2017, 8:32 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
High quality drugstore makeup brand targeted to a wide range of ages and skin types. I particularly love Covergirl mascaras. Always priced well, with fun and fresh packaging. I buy my products at Target and CVS.
Chameria D.
Chameria D.
Lewisville , Tx
Feb. 9, 2017, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using covergirl for a while. But when I received their queen collection voxbox I fell in love. I don't wear fake lashes so their mascara was a God sent. Products are affordable and that means a lot.
Bryttni V.
Bryttni V.
Bremen, IN
Feb. 8, 2017, 8:32 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Ive used many covergirl products over the years and Ive always been impressed overall. Some things are hit and miss like mascara or eyeliner. Ive always loved their eyeshadow. Its a great drug store brand.
Drea M.
Drea M.
Baltimore, MD
Feb. 12, 2017, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Most of their products are good, but I tried a long lasting lip stick and it didn't last very long. I did love the color and when I mixed it with some other products it helped the lip stick stay on longer.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.