Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Radford, VA

Love this bbcream it keeps my face moisturized and matte it's magic in a bottle even for acne prone skin .
Millie M.
Millie M.

Always has proved to be a quality product with a lot of choices and colors. I can always find what i need.
Kelli M.
Kelli M.

Great drugstore brand for any makeup need you could have! Great quality for the price, never disappointed.
riane w.
riane w.
Wyandotte, MI

Some things are great, some are not so great! Trial and error for me! Mascaras are always a winner though!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Bronx, NY

Lovely brand and also awesome that they work with women of color to create a brand that works just as well
Nena B.
Nena B.
Dallas, TX

I'ved use some of there products which are absolutly fantastic to be drugstore. They have great lipsticks.
Cindy summer G.
Cindy summer G.

Excellent powders, shine and all its beauty products are wonderful, make my skin look and feel incredible.
Mariana I.
Mariana I.

Good mascaras for a cheap prices! you find them in almost every drugstores, they always have new products.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Modesto

I use there foundation and its perfect for my skin. Never breaks me out and always gives me full coverage.
Luz C.
Luz C.

I like the foundations and máscaras I enjoy them and there products are so with the price they are so cool
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.