Add a Photo
Ailed S.
Dallas, TX
Feb. 12, 2017, 7 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a good place to go and shop, they have lots of good products. I use a lot of the things they have and I am very happy with the out come of the products. I would for sure shop there again and I recommend it
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Pleasant Grv, UT
March 11, 2017, 1:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using Covergirl makeup since I was 14! I've briefly dabbled in other brands, but I keep coming back. Their Lashblast mascara is THE best and they have a wide variety of shades in a wide variety of types of foundation. Sometimes you need full coverage, other times you don't; Covergirl has your back! I can count on them for natural colors in eye shadows and blushes which is helpful because I don't go crazy with color.
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 20, 2017, 9:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I do like a few covergirl products but I have not used that many. Their concealers are pretty good and I like one of their blushes that is a rosey-coral color (I don't know the name of the color sorry it's been so long ago).
Cayla H.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
March 7, 2017, 11:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a great drugstore brand an a few of their products I use daily if you are on a budget but are wanting something that will last through out the day this brand is for you from their foundations to eyeshadow palettes there is always something affordable an worth the buy with cover girl cosmetics
Nancy
Nancy
West Chicago, IL
Feb. 10, 2017, 1:23 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their powders are fantastic ! They work well and they help makeup stay in settled and it helps keep the face look smooth and not get oily and covers up any dark spots and I would recommend this powder and it's an affordable brand.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Louisville, KY
Feb. 9, 2017, 7:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have to say that I Love Cover Girl eye shadows, and lip stain. I have tried other shimmering white shadows and do not like the finish. I am having trouble finding the one I like anymore. It lasts all day. I love it.
Malenda M.
Malenda M.
Grandview, MO
March 27, 2017, 8:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl is a brand I have been using ever since I can remember. They are a very affordable and easy to find brand that has a little bit of something for everyone. They are not top of the line quality, but they have been around for years and continue to make nice products at prices that are easy on the bank account.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Orlando , FL
Feb. 8, 2017, 10:39 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl its a brand for every woman, thinks in that for colours, skin types, products, campaign s everything and the products that they sell are really good! I always remember cover girl for America's next top model
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Feb. 12, 2017, 2:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has some good products, but only a few. For the price of some of the products the quality is lacking. There are cheaper products that are better quality. They definitely have great products but they also have a few bad ones. Overall- read up before you buy, but still an overall okay brand
Katlyn B.
Katlyn B.
Spanaway, WA
Feb. 11, 2017, 11:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not my favorite drugstore brand.. I started out with covergirl in my middle school days but I feel as if they kind of fell back in the makeup game. There are just so many other better products available in my opinion. However, they have amazing mascaras and blushes that I do find myself enjoying quite a bit.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.