BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lexi H.
I love the covergirl clump crusher mascara, it really does keep your mascara clump free and really does look pretty natural. Stays on all day and comes off easily at the end of the day with a wipe.
Loriie M.
Mission, TX
Absolutely in love with cover girl products. They are drug store items that have a very good product quality. No need to spend on pricy makeup. Foundations are not cakey. The truly blend to skin giving a natural look. Eyeshadows and other products for contouring really help with everyday makeup to cover up any imperfections making skin flawless.
Tawny S.
Fort Stockton, TX
Good drug store makeup. Very good quality products and very affordable. Love the BB cream has good coverage and good quality. Good brand to have for every day makeup and there are so many products to choose from. Can be found just about anywhere which is very convenient.
Kayla L.
Bowling Green
I use covergirl more than anything else and while makeup in general is expensive, covergirl is pretty affordable ii would say. i use their mascara and eye shadow quite a bit and i really like it.
Schevette G.
Memphis, TN
Covergirl is amazing I love their products I love the queen collection when I run out of my Mac Covergirl Queen Foundation is my go-to it's very affordable is not expensive I love their eyebrow pencils as well and they have a lot of vibrant colors when it comes to thick and eyeshadows
Kubra S.
Love cover girl one of my favorites again I love make up in general to cover go to something for me that I love him I think it's really cool to have the girls because of people always like going, going
Kayla E.
Salisbury, MD
Age Rewind Foundation is perfect for very fair skin tones. I am so fair that not many foundations work for me but I can honestly say cover girl definitely gets it and provides very good coverage.
Morgan V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have been using Covergirl powder for a very long time. I always have an easy time finding it because it is offered pretty much at every drug store. The FitMe powder is long-lasting and is a very good product for the price I pay for it. I will always use this product.
Kayla R.
Gulfport, MS
The oldest line it seems but still very true to its name. The fresh faced models down to the unique products. This line has never steered me wrong. I would highly recommend this line to all ages.
Taylor Marie C.
Inverness, FL
I love using Covergirl mascaras. They are my go to unless I feel like trying something else out. I have not used much from this brand but I would recommend the mascaras to anyone that has asked. My favorite purchase is the mascaras and I will continue to buy this brand.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.