Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Laura G.
Laura G.
Eden Prairie, MN

Covergirl is a good drugstore brand to go for. I love the super sizer mascara. The wand does wonders.
Cecilia M.
Cecilia M.

I only use mascara.. I want to use something that I like and feel confident in using when purchasing.
Beth N.
Beth N.
Gurley, AL

One of the only makeup brands I use. It provides perfect coverage and does not make my face breakout.
Ann B.
Ann B.
Madison, NC

LOve it, I have been using this brand for a long time. I like the colors and everything all about it.
Yessi T.
Yessi T.

CoverGirl Is A Great brand. I love some of their mascaras and their eyeshadows. Very affordable too.
Haylie B.
Haylie B.
Kyle, TX

I use the cover girl eye liner. It's inexpensive and works great and lasts a long time. Good quality
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.

Covergirl makeup has been the most consistent and reliable!! It goes on smooth and stays on all day!
Autumn M.
Autumn M.

I have used the cover girl clean foundation for years. And it's not expensive. I would recommend it.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.

The foundation is Clean and non oily. Covers well and cleans easily. Smudges would be the down side.
Suzy G.
Suzy G.
Cleveland, OH

I use the cover girl concealer which covers up my dark undereye circles. The shade matches perfectly
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.