BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
Cover girl lipstick is fantastic. I'm not sure how but it lasts all day, the pigment is great and I always get compliments on it. The smell could be altered a bit so it doesn't smell like playdoh but overall great products.
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of the best drugstore brands. It is affordable yet very good quality. I have tried many different products and I really like them all. Their foundation is amazing and eyeshadow palettes are amazing too. Lately, i have been really loving their mascara. definitely recommend it to other people
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for drug store makeup. They have amazing products but their principles are much more important. They are the definition of equal opportunity. I'm so proud to own makeup from this brand and will continue to purchase.
Summer M.
Summer M.
Winston Salem, NC
I currently have a covergirl powder foundation compact. It gives me just the right amount of coverage for my nose or around my eyes when my makeup wears off. I wish the sponge applicator that it comes with was a little bit better quality, but all in all a total steal of a deal. I will definitely buy again.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Over the years, I've tried so many times to give this brand a chance. Their stuff is crap. You get what you pay for. Everything wears off easily, their shadows crease, and their eye liners smear. This brand is one of the worst (if not THE worst).
Torie P.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products. For the price you pay I don't think you can beat it. These products are available everywhere so that's great. I love their eye liner it's the only kind I've stuck with. These beauty products are for any and all ages.
Anne D.
Anne D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a brand, unfortunately CoverGirl isn't my favorite.They have very hit or miss products (from my experience).They have some of the best drugstore mascaras and I like their 'Classic Color Blush'.I'm open to try new products, they come out with interesting launches. But I haven't found any new favorites from them in a while.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
COVERGiRL makeup is a classic go-to brand that has a wide range of product styles and colors that appeal to any demographic. If I am in a hurry when shopping for make-up I know I can stop into any drug store or Walmart/Target and can find "my" shade with confidence and ease, and at a decent mid-grade price.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't been impressed as of lately with this company but I do see that they are trying to complete. A lot of the power products are ashy on the skin and that causes horrible flash back. All in all for drugstore make up it ok
Carey G.
Carey G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will say that this particular makeup brand has been a tried and true staple throughout my many makeup experiences. You can find this brand at most local drugstores and at Ulta. I would most definitely recommend that those that are new to the world of makeup to give this brand and its products a fair shot.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.