Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Correos de Costa Rica sucursal del caribe, diagonal sureste del mercado, calle 4

Sus productos son algo costosos pero la calidad es buena por lo cual se vale ahorrar para poder adquirirlos
Ashton W.
Ashton W.
Gurdon

Great brand, affordable, great packaging. I buy this brand a lot and am never disappointed! Love love love!
Latasha P.
Latasha P.

yes cover girl gives my life i love cover girl the loud lip color and many eye shadows and lash blast fever
Lorelei R.
Lorelei R.
San Carlos, CA

I'm using cover girl mascara right now, the so lahat mascara, I like it so much not sticky and good quality
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Covergirl is such a great brand. I love their mascaras. They work really well and the price is always great
Angela C.
Angela C.
Duncan, BC

Love the lash blast mascara. Goes on smooth, doesn't clump and washes off easily without too much scrubbing
Jess H.
Jess H.
Terre Haute, IN

I love cover girl eye liner, but don't care for the foundation it makes me feel like it's caked on my face.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
State College, PA

Not my favorite - generic drugstore products. Not too long lasting, not great choice but gets the job done.
C F.
C F.

Love their liquid foundation last a good amount of time with good coverage. Matches my skin color perfectly
Kenzathome K.
Kenzathome K.

Decent brand for drugstore makeup. I've only really tried lip products but I've never had issues with them.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.