COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Gladys D.
Gladys D.
Louisville, KY

I have used their foundation. It was ok. The one I used made my face feel a little on the dry side.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Fostoria, OH

Been a faithful Covergirl user for17 years. I love the products and how they make me look and feel.
Kaleen D.
Kaleen D.

This is my go to product. I have used this since I was 16. I like how they all ages groups covered.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.

Love covergirl and their makeup. Cheap and great quality. I love shopping for makeup so many goods.
Amanda a.
Amanda a.
Dale, TX

Love there liquid eyeliner and all of their mascara and pencil eyeliner and foundations and powders
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

Is amazing i love it its like disneyland for my when i found a store i can be there a lot of hours
christine n.
christine n.
Temple City, CA

Love cover girl foundations, so much variety for skin types whether you have oily, dry, combo skin
Aerial C.
Aerial C.
Petersburg, Tn

Covergirl is another great makeup brand. Great products that last a long time and great prices !!!
Paula P.
Paula P.
Pasadena, TX

I love the product and the treatment on acne control. I love the commercials too. Cover girl rocks
Allison C.
Allison C.

I'm new to using covergirl cosmetics, I usually use maybelline, but I LOVE covergirl so much more!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.