COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Elsy O.
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA

covergirl is amazing! they have super cute & great products♡♡ this brand is one of my go to brands .
Kt L.
Kt L.

Not many of their products have stood out to me yet. They have general pricing for a drugstore brand
Thea L.
Thea L.
South River, NJ

Great foundations go on smooth and makes my makeup look natural. It goes on light and comes off easy
Fatima E.
Fatima E.

Cover girl is best, there products are really amazing and they come with really good and cheap price
Haylie B.
Haylie B.
Kyle, TX

I use the cover girl eye liner. It's inexpensive and works great and lasts a long time. Good quality
Brittany W.
Brittany W.

The foundation is Clean and non oily. Covers well and cleans easily. Smudges would be the down side.
Cherry M.
Cherry M.
Milton Freewater, OR

Its all i can afford!! And thats barely at all! If i could afford all the cool stuff i would use it!
Kaleen D.
Kaleen D.

This is my go to product. I have used this since I was 16. I like how they all ages groups covered.
Leah D.
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana

I use cover girl liquid foundation wasn't my favorite! Their powder feels a bit to heavy and cakey!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Fostoria, OH

Been a faithful Covergirl user for17 years. I love the products and how they make me look and feel.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.