Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.

Most covergirl make up I can wear. Several products I can not use because of the rash that it gives my skin.
Col G.
Col G.
North Fort Myers, FL

Crazy mascara and not worth it. Would rather pay more then 8$ for stuff that will run down your face all day
Sam A.
Sam A.

I enjoy covergirl lip sticks. They are so creamy and they last a pretty long time for drug store pharmacies.
Kayelyn p.
Kayelyn p.

Live my translucent powder in the loose powder form it Helps my makeup stay all day and it doesn't smell bad
Chasity R.
Chasity R.
Hartford, CT

I like cover girl because they are the only over the counter makeup that comes the closest to my skin color.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Winter park , Fl

I love the price of these products. I am a big fan of the mascara and lip colors. So many different optiona
Angela C.
Angela C.
Duncan, BC

Love the lash blast mascara. Goes on smooth, doesn't clump and washes off easily without too much scrubbing
Latasha P.
Latasha P.

yes cover girl gives my life i love cover girl the loud lip color and many eye shadows and lash blast fever
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Albuquerque, NM

Pretty decent cosmetics especially if you're looking to try something new and not shell out a ton of money.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Correos de Costa Rica sucursal del caribe, diagonal sureste del mercado, calle 4

Sus productos son algo costosos pero la calidad es buena por lo cual se vale ahorrar para poder adquirirlos
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.