BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Alaina T.
Alaina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to hate everything I tried from covergirl but after a friend of mine had given me the jewels palette for my birthday, I decided to give covergirl another shot and was pleasantly surprised. It had great pigmentation and was easy to blend. As long as covergirl keeps it up, I will definitely be purchasing more of their products.
Christal A.
Christal A.
Brick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy breezy beautiful, timeless classic makeup. I think they try very hard to give there customers high end makeup at drug store prices. Always coming out with something new. I'm sure you do, but if you don't get yourself some COVERGIRL.
Shayna B.
Shayna B.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love covergirl! They always have great products at an affordable price and they sell it pretty much everywhere which i love! Convenience is key for me i hate having to go to a speciality store to get products. Anyway i love that theres so many different shades and products it literally can eprk for anyone and it truly looks good!
Misty S.
Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl was my starter brand when I was around 12 years old and I probably won't ever completely stop using their products. Though they aren't high end like Kat Von D or Tarte, they are still a go-to brand for me and always will be.
Genna S.
Genna S.
Canton
You just can't go wrong with CovergirL¡! COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Matte Finishing Powder gives my face that extra WOW it needs! covers pores very well, Lasts LiteraLLy, aLL day...even in the heat! A mush must MUST HAVE!!!!
Erica O.
Erica O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl clean foundation is awesome. It is very affordable! Light coverage and feels light on your face. Lasts all day with a powder and the color selection is awesome. It is perfect for someone who likes a natural look or who is juat starting to wear makeup!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Bethlehem, PA
My favorite cover girl product by far is their mascara. I use it everyday!!! It's just as good, if not better, than the high end brands. It makes your lashes so voluminous and long and it lasts all day. No other mascara compares.
maggie o.
maggie o.
Normal, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL is a great brand! It offers a variety of great beauty products with low cost. This brand is also easy to find, almost sold in all drugstores including Walmart, Target, Ulta, etc. One thing I always recommend from this line is their eyeshadow palettes. they come in different shades such as nudes and goldens.
Reagan H.
Reagan H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Covergirl is a trusted brand and is very affordable. I believe you get the amount of quality that you pay for. I love their powders and blushes, but the foundations could be of better quality. I would recommend if on a budget
JayLynn E.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
One  of the most affordable and wonderful drug store makeup  that I adore so much. I use this brand since the beginning and I love it! My girls are getting into makeup and I recommend Covergirl to them and they love it too. Never had any problems with them and I'm excited to try more products from Covergirl.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.