BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lupe G.
I don't use them occasionally but they are great products.... I've used their foundations and concealers!
LifeAsQuana T.
I enjoy using all of cover girl products I never have to search for foundation that matches my complexion or lipstick colors
Lesley c.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always love covergirl mascaras they dont disappointed me. They are the best drug store mascaras ever.
Kay M.
I love covergirl because it is all good quality affordable makeup for people like me who don't have tons of money to blow on makeup.
Erica W.
Calhoun, KY
I love covergirl eyeliner! Stays on all day, doesn't smear but easy clean up. Looks great all day long.
jasmine c.
Detroit, MI
Seriously love how they have a man as their model
Comes to show how open and accepting they are and products are to die for
Lisbeth P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tengo una m√°scara de cover girl y me encanta porque me da una mirada de encanto ūüôą‚̧ԳŹ
Erin M.
Kennewick, WA
Mixed bag, I have used their nail polish and their blush. I love their blush. Not so much the nail polish.
Theresa C.
Brockton, MA
An all time classic go to brand, always consistent and affordable. Ease of purchase is what makes this product appealing.
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl eyelash curlers are my favorite. I love it. It doesn't pull out my lashes and it lasts for quite awhile.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.