Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portland, OR

Covergirl is a great low cost brand. I have many products from them. I especially love thier mascara.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ

I've used cover girl for a while. I have had good experiences with it. Their shade range is fabulous!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Trinity, NC

All products I have tried are pretty good. Its a brand everyone can afford without breaking the bank.
Purva W.
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN

Good foundations, good color selection in foundations, however some of the foundations gives me acne.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Clearlake, CA

Decent drugstore make up. I love their lipsticks, and I use their concealers for contouring each day!
Mandie P.
Mandie P.
Industry, PA

Cover girl is amazing. They aren't too expensive & they never seem to disappoint! Love their cover up
Shauntee N.
Shauntee N.

Pretty much all of their products are awesome. if I have to go drug store brand this one is up there.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Clinton, PA

Use the oil free foundation for years and have never had any breakouts or rashes from their products.
Glory G.
Glory G.
Jacksonville, FL

This was the first brand I use when I started to use makeup. I love their foundations and concealers.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Cleveland, OH

Love their foundations. They always have the right color for my skin and I like that it is buildable.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.