COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Emily B.
Emily B.
Bethlehem, PA
My favorite cover girl product by far is their mascara. I use it everyday!!! It's just as good, if not better, than the high end brands. It makes your lashes so voluminous and long and it lasts all day. No other mascara compares.
maggie o.
maggie o.
Melrose park , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL is a great brand! It offers a variety of great beauty products with low cost. This brand is also easy to find, almost sold in all drugstores including Walmart, Target, Ulta, etc. One thing I always recommend from this line is their eyeshadow palettes. they come in different shades such as nudes and goldens.
Reagan H.
Reagan H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Covergirl is a trusted brand and is very affordable. I believe you get the amount of quality that you pay for. I love their powders and blushes, but the foundations could be of better quality. I would recommend if on a budget
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Davisville, WV
I enjoy covergirl make up. It is a good brand and affordable for those who want a great makeup at a great price. I can find it about anywhere. I have used the foundation to blush. I would recommend others to buy this brand.
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of the best drugstore brands. It is affordable yet very good quality. I have tried many different products and I really like them all. Their foundation is amazing and eyeshadow palettes are amazing too. Lately, i have been really loving their mascara. definitely recommend it to other people
JayLynn E.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
One  of the most affordable and wonderful drug store makeup  that I adore so much. I use this brand since the beginning and I love it! My girls are getting into makeup and I recommend Covergirl to them and they love it too. Never had any problems with them and I'm excited to try more products from Covergirl.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
Cover girl lipstick is fantastic. I'm not sure how but it lasts all day, the pigment is great and I always get compliments on it. The smell could be altered a bit so it doesn't smell like playdoh but overall great products.
Summer M.
Summer M.
Winston Salem, NC
I currently have a covergirl powder foundation compact. It gives me just the right amount of coverage for my nose or around my eyes when my makeup wears off. I wish the sponge applicator that it comes with was a little bit better quality, but all in all a total steal of a deal. I will definitely buy again.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
Great for drug store makeup. They have amazing products but their principles are much more important. They are the definition of equal opportunity. I'm so proud to own makeup from this brand and will continue to purchase.
Anne D.
Anne D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a brand, unfortunately CoverGirl isn't my favorite.They have very hit or miss products (from my experience).They have some of the best drugstore mascaras and I like their 'Classic Color Blush'.I'm open to try new products, they come out with interesting launches. But I haven't found any new favorites from them in a while.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.