Add a Photo

Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley , CA
June 14, 2017, 3:03 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of the best drugstore brands. It is affordable yet very good quality. I have tried many different products and I really like them all. Their foundation is amazing and eyeshadow palettes are amazing too. Lately, i have been really loving their mascara. definitely recommend it to other people
JayLynn E.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 23, 2017, 2:25 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
One  of the most affordable and wonderful drug store makeup  that I adore so much. I use this brand since the beginning and I love it! My girls are getting into makeup and I recommend Covergirl to them and they love it too. Never had any problems with them and I'm excited to try more products from Covergirl.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
Feb. 22, 2017, 11:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl lipstick is fantastic. I'm not sure how but it lasts all day, the pigment is great and I always get compliments on it. The smell could be altered a bit so it doesn't smell like playdoh but overall great products.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Davisville, WV
Feb. 18, 2017, 8:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I enjoy covergirl make up. It is a good brand and affordable for those who want a great makeup at a great price. I can find it about anywhere. I have used the foundation to blush. I would recommend others to buy this brand.
Summer M.
Summer M.
Winston Salem, NC
Feb. 16, 2017, 7:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I currently have a covergirl powder foundation compact. It gives me just the right amount of coverage for my nose or around my eyes when my makeup wears off. I wish the sponge applicator that it comes with was a little bit better quality, but all in all a total steal of a deal. I will definitely buy again.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
Feb. 8, 2017, 11:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great for drug store makeup. They have amazing products but their principles are much more important. They are the definition of equal opportunity. I'm so proud to own makeup from this brand and will continue to purchase.
Anne D.
Anne D.
Gilroy, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 8, 2017, 12:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
As a brand, unfortunately CoverGirl isn't my favorite.They have very hit or miss products (from my experience).They have some of the best drugstore mascaras and I like their 'Classic Color Blush'.I'm open to try new products, they come out with interesting launches. But I haven't found any new favorites from them in a while.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Feb. 11, 2017, 10:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Over the years, I've tried so many times to give this brand a chance. Their stuff is crap. You get what you pay for. Everything wears off easily, their shadows crease, and their eye liners smear. This brand is one of the worst (if not THE worst).
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Feb. 10, 2017, 4:30 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGiRL makeup is a classic go-to brand that has a wide range of product styles and colors that appeal to any demographic. If I am in a hurry when shopping for make-up I know I can stop into any drug store or Walmart/Target and can find "my" shade with confidence and ease, and at a decent mid-grade price.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.
Feb. 23, 2017, 12:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I haven't been impressed as of lately with this company but I do see that they are trying to complete. A lot of the power products are ashy on the skin and that causes horrible flash back. All in all for drugstore make up it ok
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.