BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Lake Mary, FL
Covergirl foundation powder is my go-to for everyday work make-up. It is simple to apply, provides long-lasting coverage and is low cost. It is not the best foundation you can buy, but it is a great deal for when you just need simple coverage.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
I think the Covergirl products are just okay. There is nothing crazy special about them. The foundations break me out, the blushes are not very pigmented, and there other products are just decent. The packaging is usually cheap. Unless everything has improved greatly in a year since I bought my last Covergirl product, I wont buy anymore.
Z K.
Z K.
I've been using covergirl since I first started wearing makeup. I still reach for their mascaras and eyeshadows. I am impressed with their campaigns and prices. They are consistent with their products. I have yet to be disappointed with something of theirs.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Kearney, NE
I get their powder. It matches my skin color and it's not heavy on the skin. I just have their products at Walmart so I don't really know the experience. And their produces are affordable. I would definitely recommend someone getting covergirl.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
Love Covergirl. This is another brand i have used for many years. Great products and affordable. Lash Blast mascara is my ultimate fave. You can find this product at many drugstores or Ulta. I definitely recommend giving their products a try.
melanie F.
melanie F.
Goodyear, AZ
I've been using Cover Girl cosmetics since I was a teenager. They are still my go to brand for most of my cosmetics. My favorite CG products are by far the mascaras - Lash Blast Volume to be exact. I have tried so many different brands of mascara, but I always go back to the Lash Blast Volume. Nothing has even come close in my opinion.
Kay R.
Kay R.
Tyler, TX
I love their face powder. Works wonderful with my skin (oil/dry combination) Doesn't over dry me or make me skin extra oily. Doesn't break me out or sit in my pores or crease under my eyes. I've always used this product since my Aunt turned me to it years ago. Also love the fact that it will set my concealer. Absolutely the best!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl products they my momma bought me my first makeup set with I was 14 and it was all covergirl products they really know what they are doing cause I always get covergirl stuff and am always happy 😊 with the stuff that I get 😊
Erin M.
Erin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything seems to be a hit or miss. I either absolutely love the product or can't stand it. I do love how affordable the brand is and am grateful for that. It's a great brand to fall back on if you can't get to a high end beauty store.
Alaina T.
Alaina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to hate everything I tried from covergirl but after a friend of mine had given me the jewels palette for my birthday, I decided to give covergirl another shot and was pleasantly surprised. It had great pigmentation and was easy to blend. As long as covergirl keeps it up, I will definitely be purchasing more of their products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.