Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Keri K.
Keri K.
Athens, AL

I'm a fan of covergirl eyeshadows. I like the palettes and being able to buy single colors for a great price.
Audrey T.
Audrey T.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Love the mascara and face makeup! They are both very good brands of makeup. They look good whenever I wear it
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Santa Fe, NM

I only use very few cover girl products because they are inferior to other brands. I prefer elf or maybelline
Haley J.
Haley J.
Saint Paris, OH

One of the best drugstore brands! Not the cheapest at the drug store but you definitely get what you pay for!
Francisca V.
Francisca V.
Hockley, TX

One of my collection makeup and love them all. A lot of different color and textures. Never can't get enough.
brenda r.
brenda r.

The clean bb cream is so nice and light weight. I'm going to try their new outlast line and hope they're nice
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
Jackson, MS

I really don't like cover girl products. There isn't one product that I buy from them and I have tried a lot.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Godfrey, IL

Covergirl has several beauty products that amaze me. So far every product I have tried has not failed me yet.
Lina M.
Lina M.
Grande prairie , Alberta

Great inexpensive and lots of product to try out for cheap! Some of the staff this crappy no pigment and bad!
Cameron C.
Cameron C.

They are a great makeup company but their prices are kinda on the high side wish they were not so expensive.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.