BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Donnetta H.
I think this brand provides a good rainbow of shades for your needs. I mostly buy products for my eyebrows and eyes. I love that I can buy these products at the drugstore, but still get quality results.
Dianna M.
Canton, OH
This is my staple brand. It is good products for reasonable cost. Most of their products can compete with other more pricey brands. I have always bought their eyeliner and use nothing else. I get compliments on how smooth it looks and people think that I use liquid and I don't.
Katie R.
Love these make up products. Growing up my mom and older sister used them and now I do too. They work great and always have a variety for different skin types. I and very satisfied with these products.
Veronica S.
Hazel Park, MI
I don't have a problem with Covergirl in general, but I have now bought 3 different kinds of concealer, and each of them go on the skin looking like I'm starting to turn orange.  I have friends who are paler than me, and don't have this problem, so it seems to be related directly to the mid-range of tones that are not pale, but not deep tan shades. Disappointing, since their eyeliner is great.
Jeanneth R.
Spanaway, WA
Love covergirl waterproof mascaras, I have some of this in my makeup collection, this mascara let my eyelashes longer and separate from each other, this is my favorite mascara than the expensive ones.
Jasmine M.
Pflugerville, TX
I feel as though they haven't been as innovative in the past couple of years, but grey still have consistently classic products. Their new Coverguy was a great move to pave the way for makeup for men!
Pam W.
I like a variety of Covergirl products but my absolute go to always has been their pressed powder. Covergirl is one of my go to brands for make up and discount prices. It is high quality and cheaper prices.
Ashley V.
Chippewa Lake, OH
They're products are really good and have all kinds of beauty products from foundation to lipstick to primers. Very affordable and have so many different options for every skin tone. I love covergirl.
Susan S.
The cover girl lash blast volume mascara has been a favorite since I was in high school. I love the rubberized wand, short bristles, and voluminous formula. It's an easy go to mascara for every day in my opinion if you like volume added to your natural lashes. And it's drugstore!
Andy P.
Cover girl is great makeup and super affordable. Not the best brand out there but I use it frequently for when I practice drag looks. Their setting powder is by far their best product that they make.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.