Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Natosha W.
Natosha W.
Louisville, KY

I LOOOOOOVE COVERGIRL PRODUCTS AND TOOLS!!! PART OF MY DAILY REGIMENT AND EVERYTHING IS AFFORDABLE!!!!
April S.
April S.
Toccoa, GA

I love using their lipsticks, glosses, mascera, and eye liner. Very cost friendly and quality product.
Hao G.
Hao G.

On top with maybelline this brand also gets me going! Especially when I was starting my make up skills
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Grand Rapids, MI

Very runny and breaks my face out every time I have tried to use it. Leaves my face feeling very oily.
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.

Covergirl is my go to product company! I'll try others but I always find myself back buying covergirl!
Jozzette C.
Jozzette C.
Orlando, Fl

Affordable, great texture, and in style ! You can find any of their products anywhere. Very convenient
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Statesville, NC

I love their mascara!! Works great for length and volume that I want and need. Priced really well too!
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Anaheim, CA

Cover girl Cosmetics Are Awesome. Their Mascara's Really Put In The Job To Give You The Look You Want.
Dawn P.
Dawn P.

I like their nail polish not so big of a fan of their cover ups. I haven't bought much from covergirl.
Krista L.
Krista L.
Saint Louis, MO

Great products at great prices and availability is easy to find
The colors work well and cover nicely
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.