BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
melanie F.
melanie F.
Goodyear, AZ
I've been using Cover Girl cosmetics since I was a teenager. They are still my go to brand for most of my cosmetics. My favorite CG products are by far the mascaras - Lash Blast Volume to be exact. I have tried so many different brands of mascara, but I always go back to the Lash Blast Volume. Nothing has even come close in my opinion.
Kay R.
Kay R.
Tyler, TX
I love their face powder. Works wonderful with my skin (oil/dry combination) Doesn't over dry me or make me skin extra oily. Doesn't break me out or sit in my pores or crease under my eyes. I've always used this product since my Aunt turned me to it years ago. Also love the fact that it will set my concealer. Absolutely the best!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl products they my momma bought me my first makeup set with I was 14 and it was all covergirl products they really know what they are doing cause I always get covergirl stuff and am always happy 😊 with the stuff that I get 😊
Christal A.
Christal A.
Brick , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy breezy beautiful, timeless classic makeup. I think they try very hard to give there customers high end makeup at drug store prices. Always coming out with something new. I'm sure you do, but if you don't get yourself some COVERGIRL.
Alaina T.
Alaina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to hate everything I tried from covergirl but after a friend of mine had given me the jewels palette for my birthday, I decided to give covergirl another shot and was pleasantly surprised. It had great pigmentation and was easy to blend. As long as covergirl keeps it up, I will definitely be purchasing more of their products.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything seems to be a hit or miss. I either absolutely love the product or can't stand it. I do love how affordable the brand is and am grateful for that. It's a great brand to fall back on if you can't get to a high end beauty store.
Misty W.
Misty W.
Covergirl was my starter brand when I was around 12 years old and I probably won't ever completely stop using their products. Though they aren't high end like Kat Von D or Tarte, they are still a go-to brand for me and always will be.
Shayna B.
Shayna B.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love covergirl! They always have great products at an affordable price and they sell it pretty much everywhere which i love! Convenience is key for me i hate having to go to a speciality store to get products. Anyway i love that theres so many different shades and products it literally can eprk for anyone and it truly looks good!
Genna S.
Genna S.
Canton
You just can't go wrong with CovergirL¡! COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Matte Finishing Powder gives my face that extra WOW it needs! covers pores very well, Lasts LiteraLLy, aLL day...even in the heat! A mush must MUST HAVE!!!!
Erica O.
Erica O.
Covergirl clean foundation is awesome. It is very affordable! Light coverage and feels light on your face. Lasts all day with a powder and the color selection is awesome. It is perfect for someone who likes a natural look or who is juat starting to wear makeup!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.