Add a Photo
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Feb. 10, 2017, 2:07 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl products they my momma bought me my first makeup set with I was 14 and it was all covergirl products they really know what they are doing cause I always get covergirl stuff and am always happy 😊 with the stuff that I get 😊
Erin M.
Erin M.
Feb. 10, 2017, 4:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Everything seems to be a hit or miss. I either absolutely love the product or can't stand it. I do love how affordable the brand is and am grateful for that. It's a great brand to fall back on if you can't get to a high end beauty store.
Christal A.
Christal A.
Brick, NJ
Feb. 21, 2017, 11:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Easy breezy beautiful, timeless classic makeup. I think they try very hard to give there customers high end makeup at drug store prices. Always coming out with something new. I'm sure you do, but if you don't get yourself some COVERGIRL.
Alaina T.
Alaina T.
April 13, 2017, 4:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used to hate everything I tried from covergirl but after a friend of mine had given me the jewels palette for my birthday, I decided to give covergirl another shot and was pleasantly surprised. It had great pigmentation and was easy to blend. As long as covergirl keeps it up, I will definitely be purchasing more of their products.
Shayna B.
Shayna B.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 26, 2017, 12:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love covergirl! They always have great products at an affordable price and they sell it pretty much everywhere which i love! Convenience is key for me i hate having to go to a speciality store to get products. Anyway i love that theres so many different shades and products it literally can eprk for anyone and it truly looks good!
Misty W.
Misty W.
Feb. 9, 2017, 4:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl was my starter brand when I was around 12 years old and I probably won't ever completely stop using their products. Though they aren't high end like Kat Von D or Tarte, they are still a go-to brand for me and always will be.
Erica O.
Erica O.
March 4, 2017, 12:14 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl clean foundation is awesome. It is very affordable! Light coverage and feels light on your face. Lasts all day with a powder and the color selection is awesome. It is perfect for someone who likes a natural look or who is juat starting to wear makeup!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Bethlehem, PA
Feb. 8, 2017, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My favorite cover girl product by far is their mascara. I use it everyday!!! It's just as good, if not better, than the high end brands. It makes your lashes so voluminous and long and it lasts all day. No other mascara compares.
maggie o.
maggie o.
Melrose park , IL
May 15, 2017, 1:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL is a great brand! It offers a variety of great beauty products with low cost. This brand is also easy to find, almost sold in all drugstores including Walmart, Target, Ulta, etc. One thing I always recommend from this line is their eyeshadow palettes. they come in different shades such as nudes and goldens.
Reagan H.
Reagan H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Feb. 9, 2017, 9:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a trusted brand and is very affordable. I believe you get the amount of quality that you pay for. I love their powders and blushes, but the foundations could be of better quality. I would recommend if on a budget
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.