Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Glory G.
Glory G.
Jacksonville, FL

This was the first brand I use when I started to use makeup. I love their foundations and concealers.
Yessi T.
Yessi T.

CoverGirl Is A Great brand. I love some of their mascaras and their eyeshadows. Very affordable too.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.

I have used the cover girl clean foundation for years. And it's not expensive. I would recommend it.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.

Covergirl makeup has been the most consistent and reliable!! It goes on smooth and stays on all day!
Cherry M.
Cherry M.
Milton Freewater, OR

Its all i can afford!! And thats barely at all! If i could afford all the cool stuff i would use it!
Thea L.
Thea L.
South River, NJ

Great foundations go on smooth and makes my makeup look natural. It goes on light and comes off easy
Suzy G.
Suzy G.
Cleveland, OH

I use the cover girl concealer which covers up my dark undereye circles. The shade matches perfectly
Haylie B.
Haylie B.
Kyle, TX

I use the cover girl eye liner. It's inexpensive and works great and lasts a long time. Good quality
Elsy O.
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA

covergirl is amazing! they have super cute & great products♡♡ this brand is one of my go to brands .
Kt L.
Kt L.

Not many of their products have stood out to me yet. They have general pricing for a drugstore brand
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.