BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kaitlyn T.
Kaitlyn T.
Kings Mtn, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best drugstore mascara brand going. They have so many options and I think that they work just as good as expensive kinds like Mary Kay. I was very impressed with the quality. There is a large variety so shopping experience is good and i will shop it agian.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Youngstown, OH
I enjoy this brand and it's not too expensive and I can purchase it conveniently at walgreens or walmart which I like. I don't have too many products from there but I do use the three in one outlast stay fabulous foundation almost everyday and love it!
D H.
D H.
Rochester, NY
Underrated brand in the beauty community when it comes to lipstick. Colors are great and long wear time. I get one of the most beautiful photo shoot pictures with their lipsticks. Great lashblast mascaras. I don't like their face products or eyeshadows.
Violeta C.
Violeta C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
better than maybelline but also basic.
Don`t like durability of pigments, they could improve, also can`t use its concealers or press powdered, are a little weird to my skin, rimmels and lipsticks are ok, not something out of the world, just regular
Candace G.
Candace G.
Statesville, NC
It's hard for me to find the right foundation that just fits my skin type just right. Most foundations dry my skin out and I look all flaky and blotchy. But, Covergirl + Olay has been my life saver this formula had worked just perfect for me. This is my go to foundation!
Lois F.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has always been a main makeup line for me and growing up. They have several different formulas for everyone and thats great! They have a lot of different products and has never failed me. No matter what Covergirl I will always have with me.
kelly w.
kelly w.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
my mother and grandmother used cover girl and now so do i. there are no cons to useing cover girl only pros.there affordable,great product,in just about every store.When i shop fore cover girl i always have a great time. I recommend it for everyone
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Newark, OH
I have to give Cover girl as a whole 5 stars. I have used Cover girl cosmetics since I took an interest in the make up girl world. I am not saying there have not been some huge and exciting breakthroughs since but I will always be an original Cover girl.
Shanna P.
Shanna P.
VANCOUVER, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Meh it is a hit or miss with them. I used them when I was in high school, and I thought well now that its 20 years later maybe they have come out with better stuff... Newp. Still just as hit and miss as it always has been. Never change there covergirl.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Covergirl is a very affordable drugstore brand. It's not my favorite brand. I have their stay luminous foundation and I don't like it at all. It looks so cakey on my skin and accentuates all my dryness. However I have a blush from Covergirl and I really like it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.