Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portland, OR

Covergirl is a great low cost brand. I have many products from them. I especially love thier mascara.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Eden Prairie, MN

Covergirl is a good drugstore brand to go for. I love the super sizer mascara. The wand does wonders.
Cecilia M.
Cecilia M.

I only use mascara.. I want to use something that I like and feel confident in using when purchasing.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Trinity, NC

All products I have tried are pretty good. Its a brand everyone can afford without breaking the bank.
Glory G.
Glory G.
Jacksonville, FL

This was the first brand I use when I started to use makeup. I love their foundations and concealers.
Mandie P.
Mandie P.
Industry, PA

Cover girl is amazing. They aren't too expensive & they never seem to disappoint! Love their cover up
Yessi T.
Yessi T.

CoverGirl Is A Great brand. I love some of their mascaras and their eyeshadows. Very affordable too.
Thea L.
Thea L.
South River, NJ

Great foundations go on smooth and makes my makeup look natural. It goes on light and comes off easy
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.

Covergirl makeup has been the most consistent and reliable!! It goes on smooth and stays on all day!
Elsy O.
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA

covergirl is amazing! they have super cute & great products♡♡ this brand is one of my go to brands .
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.