Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Clarksville, TN

Love there products. And they are affordable, for everyone. They have a great selection to choose from.
cheri r.
cheri r.
Smyrna, TN

Cover girl is something I have used since I was 15 yrs old. I am 50 now soon to 51. I love the product.
Carie D.
Carie D.
Grand Ronde, OR

their products are awesome I have used it since I was 16 and love it I would recommend anyone to use it
Lesley c.
Lesley c.
Santa Ana, CA

I always love covergirl mascaras they dont disappointed me. They are the best drug store mascaras ever.
Minder T.
Minder T.

Muy buena marca de maquillaje, amo sus lapices delineadores,los rubores y sus mascaras son muy buenas.
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.

Covergirl is my go to product company! I'll try others but I always find myself back buying covergirl!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Newcomerstown, OH

Reliable products at affordable prices. Cover Girl is my go to brand. They have never let me down yet.
Jozzette C.
Jozzette C.
Orlando, FL

Affordable, great texture, and in style ! You can find any of their products anywhere. Very convenient
diana p.
diana p.

Cover girl clump crusher mascara is my absolute favorite! I keep rebuying it because it is so awesome!
April S.
April S.
Toccoa, GA

I love using their lipsticks, glosses, mascera, and eye liner. Very cost friendly and quality product.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.