BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR
Covergirl has been around forever and I always love them. I really loved when they had a guy come be their first ever male covergirl model. He's fantastic and I really respect them for doing that. Thank you!
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
Classic makeup brand with a ton to offer! I've used just about every type of product that CG offers; tried and true Lash Blast & great foundations and blushes. Just great everyday wear products that are affordable that have never broken out my skin. Almost always buy at Ulta or Target.
Samantha F.
Spring, TX
For the price, it's really great! Their nail polish is great for natural nails. I love a couple of their mascaras. I use one of their eye pencils & its basic but great. I just have a mix of their products of which the majority of them I really love. For the price, they are worth trying out.
Wendy M.
San Antonio
Waoo me acaba de llegar mi primer caja y me encanto lo que me mandaron la base súper padre cubre muchísimo y. Esactamente de no tono y él primer nunca lo abia probado y se sintió bien junto con la base
Carolyn B.
Manhattan, KS
Love covergirl products. Very high quality, which I need because I don't buy makeup often. The few times I buy it I trust that what I get will work, so I don't mind shelling out a few extra dollars for good quality.
Beth H.
Granite City, IL
Not really my go to brand.I like some of the mascaras, but most of the other products just seem cheap to me.I buy the products mostly just for quick fixes. The products are easy to find anywhere you go.
Kayla B.
Wood River, IL
Huge fan of Cover Girl products! I've been using them for years and here is a pic of my foundation I get every time I'm out. Great price. Product also has great coverage. Defiantly recommend, I buy this from Wal-Mart.
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
I remember when I was younger I was in love with all of their blushes they were great ! I still own a few! The pricing is super affordable. They are a great ciompany ! I would shop their products again.
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
I have always been a big Covergirl fan with my make up. I really love it and it is usually a good price. Sometimes mascaras are a hit or miss along with foundation but once you find the one that is for you, you'll stick with it for ever. I love Covergirl and will definitely stick with it!
Eva H.
Staten Island, NY
Covergirl has great products at an affordable price. You can find there products anywhere. I think that everyone has their own covergirl product that works for them. I have a bunch of there mascaras that are good but dry out over time. I have pretty eyeshadows from them as well.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.