Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Rianna Y.
Rianna Y.
Portland, OR

Cover girls is a must try store brand. Great value product for the price, many options and colors. Love them.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Godfrey, IL

Covergirl has several beauty products that amaze me. So far every product I have tried has not failed me yet.
Susie R.
Susie R.
Oxnard, CA

In love with this makeup line super affordable and easy to find . Target is my favorite store to purchase it.
Francisca V.
Francisca V.
Hockley, TX

One of my collection makeup and love them all. A lot of different color and textures. Never can't get enough.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
Jackson, MS

I really don't like cover girl products. There isn't one product that I buy from them and I have tried a lot.
Absolutely love this brand of product! Always had great outcomes. Love the shades of lipstick and eyeshadows.
Haley J.
Haley J.
Saint Paris, OH

One of the best drugstore brands! Not the cheapest at the drug store but you definitely get what you pay for!
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Mason, MI

I love this brand! Super high quality for being from the drugstore! And they offer a great range of products!
brenda r.
brenda r.

The clean bb cream is so nice and light weight. I'm going to try their new outlast line and hope they're nice
Lina M.
Lina M.
Grande prairie , Alberta

Great inexpensive and lots of product to try out for cheap! Some of the staff this crappy no pigment and bad!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.