Add a Photo
Melissa W.
Newark, OH
Feb. 13, 2017, 8:40 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have to give Cover girl as a whole 5 stars. I have used Cover girl cosmetics since I took an interest in the make up girl world. I am not saying there have not been some huge and exciting breakthroughs since but I will always be an original Cover girl.
Shanna P.
Shanna P.
Vancouver, WA
Feb. 9, 2017, 6:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Meh it is a hit or miss with them. I used them when I was in high school, and I thought well now that its 20 years later maybe they have come out with better stuff... Newp. Still just as hit and miss as it always has been. Never change there covergirl.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Feb. 14, 2017, 9:36 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a very affordable drugstore brand. It's not my favorite brand. I have their stay luminous foundation and I don't like it at all. It looks so cakey on my skin and accentuates all my dryness. However I have a blush from Covergirl and I really like it.
Z K.
Z K.
Feb. 8, 2017, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using covergirl since I first started wearing makeup. I still reach for their mascaras and eyeshadows. I am impressed with their campaigns and prices. They are consistent with their products. I have yet to be disappointed with something of theirs.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Kearney, NE
Feb. 11, 2017, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I get their powder. It matches my skin color and it's not heavy on the skin. I just have their products at Walmart so I don't really know the experience. And their produces are affordable. I would definitely recommend someone getting covergirl.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Lake Mary, FL
Feb. 10, 2017, 10:37 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl foundation powder is my go-to for everyday work make-up. It is simple to apply, provides long-lasting coverage and is low cost. It is not the best foundation you can buy, but it is a great deal for when you just need simple coverage.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Feb. 9, 2017, 11:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I think the Covergirl products are just okay. There is nothing crazy special about them. The foundations break me out, the blushes are not very pigmented, and there other products are just decent. The packaging is usually cheap. Unless everything has improved greatly in a year since I bought my last Covergirl product, I wont buy anymore.
melanie F.
melanie F.
Goodyear, AZ
April 8, 2017, 12:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using Cover Girl cosmetics since I was a teenager. They are still my go to brand for most of my cosmetics. My favorite CG products are by far the mascaras - Lash Blast Volume to be exact. I have tried so many different brands of mascara, but I always go back to the Lash Blast Volume. Nothing has even come close in my opinion.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
Feb. 18, 2017, 4:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love Covergirl. This is another brand i have used for many years. Great products and affordable. Lash Blast mascara is my ultimate fave. You can find this product at many drugstores or Ulta. I definitely recommend giving their products a try.
Kay R.
Kay R.
Tyler, TX
Feb. 10, 2017, 7:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their face powder. Works wonderful with my skin (oil/dry combination) Doesn't over dry me or make me skin extra oily. Doesn't break me out or sit in my pores or crease under my eyes. I've always used this product since my Aunt turned me to it years ago. Also love the fact that it will set my concealer. Absolutely the best!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.