COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
kelly w.
kelly w.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
my mother and grandmother used cover girl and now so do i. there are no cons to useing cover girl only pros.there affordable,great product,in just about every store.When i shop fore cover girl i always have a great time. I recommend it for everyone
Candace G.
Candace G.
Statesville, NC
It's hard for me to find the right foundation that just fits my skin type just right. Most foundations dry my skin out and I look all flaky and blotchy. But, Covergirl + Olay has been my life saver this formula had worked just perfect for me. This is my go to foundation!
Shanna P.
Shanna P.
Vancouver, WA
Meh it is a hit or miss with them. I used them when I was in high school, and I thought well now that its 20 years later maybe they have come out with better stuff... Newp. Still just as hit and miss as it always has been. Never change there covergirl.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Newark, OH
I have to give Cover girl as a whole 5 stars. I have used Cover girl cosmetics since I took an interest in the make up girl world. I am not saying there have not been some huge and exciting breakthroughs since but I will always be an original Cover girl.
Z K.
Z K.
I've been using covergirl since I first started wearing makeup. I still reach for their mascaras and eyeshadows. I am impressed with their campaigns and prices. They are consistent with their products. I have yet to be disappointed with something of theirs.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Covergirl is a very affordable drugstore brand. It's not my favorite brand. I have their stay luminous foundation and I don't like it at all. It looks so cakey on my skin and accentuates all my dryness. However I have a blush from Covergirl and I really like it.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Kearney, NE
I get their powder. It matches my skin color and it's not heavy on the skin. I just have their products at Walmart so I don't really know the experience. And their produces are affordable. I would definitely recommend someone getting covergirl.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Lake Mary, FL
Covergirl foundation powder is my go-to for everyday work make-up. It is simple to apply, provides long-lasting coverage and is low cost. It is not the best foundation you can buy, but it is a great deal for when you just need simple coverage.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
I think the Covergirl products are just okay. There is nothing crazy special about them. The foundations break me out, the blushes are not very pigmented, and there other products are just decent. The packaging is usually cheap. Unless everything has improved greatly in a year since I bought my last Covergirl product, I wont buy anymore.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
Love Covergirl. This is another brand i have used for many years. Great products and affordable. Lash Blast mascara is my ultimate fave. You can find this product at many drugstores or Ulta. I definitely recommend giving their products a try.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.