BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Diamela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable, excellent quality make up? Did you mean cover girl? COVERGIRL has excellent quality stuff and it isn't even expensive! I love shopping for covergirl stuff and I'd never stop. I'd be crazy to.
Martha V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl Lip Perfection!
It's so soft and it doesn't feel sticky on my lips. The colors are great. It was a present from my boyfriend oddly enough he chose an awesome color.... this product is to die for!
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with some of Covergirls mascara! Not only is it affordable but I can find it virtually anywhere with no issues! I especially love the one with the bright purple container! It makes my lashes so long and full :)
Stormie R.
Moran, TX
The covergirl base is exceptional! It is light weight and matches my skin tone beautifully. It also helps keep my face from being oily. I absolutely love it and will defiantly purchase more in the future.
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the covergirl brand. They are always so fresh and up and coming with their products and their affiliations with celebs. The price is right, and they have a variety of products for different skin tones and textures
Maddie B.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like their product, but sadly it doesn't work well for those with sensitive skin like mine. I wish they had a product line that would work! I would be into it. For now I'll just fawn over their mascara!
Kristi C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The few products I have tried form there line have always been a huge disappointment. The prices are a little cheaper then most drug store but honestly Id rather spend a little more to get better quality.
KT R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the eye shadows and lipsticks. Unfortunately my super sensitive skin and Covergirl's limited color selection in foundation colors didn't work for me. I would still recommend this line.
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Classic makeup brand with a ton to offer! I've used just about every type of product that CG offers; tried and true Lash Blast & great foundations and blushes. Just great everyday wear products that are affordable that have never broken out my skin. Almost always buy at Ulta or Target.
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has been around forever and I always love them. I really loved when they had a guy come be their first ever male covergirl model. He's fantastic and I really respect them for doing that. Thank you!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.