BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Heather K.
Heather K.
Fort Smith, AR
Covergirl is one of my go to brands because they are great quality. Also the price point is usually something that I can afford. So, Great quality for a great price. Also, they sell it at my regular shopping spot where I buy everything. Love all of their products!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Crivitz, WI
I love covergirl! It is a great, less expensive, alternative to high end brands. I love being able to go to a drug store and purchase everything I need from one trusted brand. I feel like they really keep up with makeup trends and care about how things look, and stay, on their customers! I definitely recommend CoverGirl products for a cheaper buy, for quality products!
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I have been using Covergirl since I was a teenager. I use all of their products, from mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and foundation. It is very affordable, and I love shopping for their new lines of cosmetics. I would recommend this brand to anyone who buys makeup.
Joy W.
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can I say? Covergirl is a beauty staple. It helped me through my awkward teenage years, and it's still there for me in my 30s. When I think of makeup, I think of Covergirl. They make wonderful products, and they promote healthy beauty standards self love.
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Sistersville, WV
Cover girl has a variety of different, useful products. My fallback is always covergirl as it has never failed me. It's the one brand I know will never let me down and has everything I need to make my face glamorous. I will always be a loyal covergirl customer.
Monica H.
Monica H.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl mascara is the best mascara ever. Period. Other brand's mascara are more expensive and less effective as Covergirl. But, their eyeshadow is very bad and they have a weird color gamma, like Sick Green and Awful Blue. I only buy their mascara but nothing else.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Twin Lakes, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl was truly the first make up brand I had ever started using when I was a girl. And it's really perfect for anyone who is starting out in make up. They have great products and great prices. I would recommend their powders because they never fail me!
Mollie B.
Mollie B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Where do I begin?! I've been using this brand for who knows how long because 1) its affordable and 2) its accessible. I love their power point plus eyeliner pen in esperesso. I've been using that since high school. Their clump free mascara is also better than most department store mascaras!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Topeka, KS
I cannot find a shade that flatters. I try and try but it's so disapointing. I know lots of women that use Covergirl including family members and it works well with their skin tones. It's always too light or dark, doesn't blend in completely etc. When they come out with new products I eventually will give it a try especially if I happen to find a real good coupon.
Kelli-Anne P.
Kelli-Anne P.
Williamsport, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't even know where to begin with Covergirl. My favorite mascara that I use over top my better than sex has to be lash blast. The original. It literally separates every single lash. That's my favorite product period. I actually have alot of covergirl products and nothing has let me down. I have the blushed nudes palette and I have yet to use it though. I have not even swatched it yet.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.