COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Joy W.
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can I say? Covergirl is a beauty staple. It helped me through my awkward teenage years, and it's still there for me in my 30s. When I think of makeup, I think of Covergirl. They make wonderful products, and they promote healthy beauty standards self love.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Topeka, KS
I cannot find a shade that flatters. I try and try but it's so disapointing. I know lots of women that use Covergirl including family members and it works well with their skin tones. It's always too light or dark, doesn't blend in completely etc. When they come out with new products I eventually will give it a try especially if I happen to find a real good coupon.
Mollie B.
Mollie B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Where do I begin?! I've been using this brand for who knows how long because 1) its affordable and 2) its accessible. I love their power point plus eyeliner pen in esperesso. I've been using that since high school. Their clump free mascara is also better than most department store mascaras!
Kelli-Anne P.
Kelli-Anne P.
Williamsport, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't even know where to begin with Covergirl. My favorite mascara that I use over top my better than sex has to be lash blast. The original. It literally separates every single lash. That's my favorite product period. I actually have alot of covergirl products and nothing has let me down. I have the blushed nudes palette and I have yet to use it though. I have not even swatched it yet.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Twin Lakes, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl was truly the first make up brand I had ever started using when I was a girl. And it's really perfect for anyone who is starting out in make up. They have great products and great prices. I would recommend their powders because they never fail me!
Kaitlyn T.
Kaitlyn T.
Kings Mtn, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best drugstore mascara brand going. They have so many options and I think that they work just as good as expensive kinds like Mary Kay. I was very impressed with the quality. There is a large variety so shopping experience is good and i will shop it agian.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Youngstown, OH
I enjoy this brand and it's not too expensive and I can purchase it conveniently at walgreens or walmart which I like. I don't have too many products from there but I do use the three in one outlast stay fabulous foundation almost everyday and love it!
D H.
D H.
Rochester, NY
Underrated brand in the beauty community when it comes to lipstick. Colors are great and long wear time. I get one of the most beautiful photo shoot pictures with their lipsticks. Great lashblast mascaras. I don't like their face products or eyeshadows.
Violeta C.
Violeta C.
better than maybelline but also basic.
Don`t like durability of pigments, they could improve, also can`t use its concealers or press powdered, are a little weird to my skin, rimmels and lipsticks are ok, not something out of the world, just regular
Lois F.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has always been a main makeup line for me and growing up. They have several different formulas for everyone and thats great! They have a lot of different products and has never failed me. No matter what Covergirl I will always have with me.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.