Add a Photo

Lauren M.
Topeka, KS
May 20, 2017, 10:39 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I cannot find a shade that flatters. I try and try but it's so disapointing. I know lots of women that use Covergirl including family members and it works well with their skin tones. It's always too light or dark, doesn't blend in completely etc. When they come out with new products I eventually will give it a try especially if I happen to find a real good coupon.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Union Grove , WI
Feb. 10, 2017, 4:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl was truly the first make up brand I had ever started using when I was a girl. And it's really perfect for anyone who is starting out in make up. They have great products and great prices. I would recommend their powders because they never fail me!
Mollie B.
Mollie B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Feb. 9, 2017, 6:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Where do I begin?! I've been using this brand for who knows how long because 1) its affordable and 2) its accessible. I love their power point plus eyeliner pen in esperesso. I've been using that since high school. Their clump free mascara is also better than most department store mascaras!
Kaitlyn T.
Kaitlyn T.
Kings Mtn, KY
Feb. 8, 2017, 10:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Best drugstore mascara brand going. They have so many options and I think that they work just as good as expensive kinds like Mary Kay. I was very impressed with the quality. There is a large variety so shopping experience is good and i will shop it agian.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Youngstown, OH
Feb. 9, 2017, 1:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I enjoy this brand and it's not too expensive and I can purchase it conveniently at walgreens or walmart which I like. I don't have too many products from there but I do use the three in one outlast stay fabulous foundation almost everyday and love it!
D H.
D H.
Rochester, NY
Feb. 8, 2017, 10:56 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Underrated brand in the beauty community when it comes to lipstick. Colors are great and long wear time. I get one of the most beautiful photo shoot pictures with their lipsticks. Great lashblast mascaras. I don't like their face products or eyeshadows.
Violeta C.
Violeta C.
Feb. 17, 2017, 7:23 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
better than maybelline but also basic.
Don`t like durability of pigments, they could improve, also can`t use its concealers or press powdered, are a little weird to my skin, rimmels and lipsticks are ok, not something out of the world, just regular
Lois F.
Lois F.
bridgeport, OH
Feb. 9, 2017, 2:19 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has always been a main makeup line for me and growing up. They have several different formulas for everyone and thats great! They have a lot of different products and has never failed me. No matter what Covergirl I will always have with me.
kelly w.
kelly w.
Glendale, AZ
Feb. 11, 2017, 11:04 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
my mother and grandmother used cover girl and now so do i. there are no cons to useing cover girl only pros.there affordable,great product,in just about every store.When i shop fore cover girl i always have a great time. I recommend it for everyone
Candace G.
Candace G.
Statesville, NC
Feb. 10, 2017, 11:55 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It's hard for me to find the right foundation that just fits my skin type just right. Most foundations dry my skin out and I look all flaky and blotchy. But, Covergirl + Olay has been my life saver this formula had worked just perfect for me. This is my go to foundation!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.