COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Statesville, NC

I love their mascara!! Works great for length and volume that I want and need. Priced really well too!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Grand Rapids, MI

Very runny and breaks my face out every time I have tried to use it. Leaves my face feeling very oily.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Winfield, AL

You cant ever go wrong with cover girl producta!! These are some of the vest products i have ever used
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.

Covergirl is my go to product company! I'll try others but I always find myself back buying covergirl!
Dawn P.
Dawn P.

I like their nail polish not so big of a fan of their cover ups. I haven't bought much from covergirl.
diana p.
diana p.

Cover girl clump crusher mascara is my absolute favorite! I keep rebuying it because it is so awesome!
Hao G.
Hao G.

On top with maybelline this brand also gets me going! Especially when I was starting my make up skills
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Anaheim, CA

Cover girl Cosmetics Are Awesome. Their Mascara's Really Put In The Job To Give You The Look You Want.
April S.
April S.
Toccoa, GA

I love using their lipsticks, glosses, mascera, and eye liner. Very cost friendly and quality product.
Natosha W.
Natosha W.
Louisville, KY

I LOOOOOOVE COVERGIRL PRODUCTS AND TOOLS!!! PART OF MY DAILY REGIMENT AND EVERYTHING IS AFFORDABLE!!!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.