Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Peggy R.
Peggy R.
Staatsburg, NY

CoverGirl foundation is smooth and they have a large selection of shades. I like the liquid foundation.
Tara F.
Tara F.
Concord

I love this brand. It doesn't irritate my skin. It helps to hide flaws. I miss how cheap it used to be.
Sammee H.
Sammee H.

Their lipsticks are one of my favorite drug store formulas. They are affordable and decently pigmented.
Ruth M.
Ruth M.

I love covergirl. Is one of my favorite brands. I love their lipsticks. I really love them as they feel
Morgan Z.
Morgan Z.
Mishawaka, IN

The mascara was alright it clumps after awhile so I stopped buying it , it also smudges easily as well.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.

this one is a good brand i recommned it to everyone have to try this because que quailty is amazin----.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.

One of my go to brands when it comes to makeup! Especially of your on a budget. I love all their items!
Gabby M.
Gabby M.

Love the brand, but doesn't compare to other brands. I enjoy using the fave powder but that's about it.
Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.
Kent, OH

affordable for the quality, great packaging and great new products. i love their new cover boy as well.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Clarksville, TN

Love there products. And they are affordable, for everyone. They have a great selection to choose from.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.