Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Ryan, IA

Great mascara - Lash blast!! Does not dry out my lashes, has great color, lengthens and makes my lashes fuller!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Kent, WA

Great value for the price. You don't expect the perfect coverage but for what you pay you definitely get value.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Phoenix

Their mascara is good as are their lipcolor. I honestly can not find good eyeshadow in their line or foundation
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Russellville, KY

Their skin care products are awesome along with every other product they make. I love the make up sets as well.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO

I've used their eye shadow and it stay on pretty good it last me forever they got lots of colors to choose from
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Gadsden, AL

Love the lashblast volume mascara definitely enhances my eyelashes! Cons as always with mascara is the removal.
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN

Covergirl is definitely a great drugstore brand! Great prices and makeup selection, you can't go wrong with it!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Eastman, GA

Use this brand of foundation and have used it for many years. Good coverage and matches well with my skin tone.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Gheens, LA

I love the covergirl base foundation. Looks natural on my face and not greasy. Skins looks smooth and flawless.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

Their products are okay, but nothing really stands out to me. There is far better out there for the same price.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.