Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Nayeli P.
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA

Love their face powder it sets on your face good if your using a good powder brush also their concealers
Sara H.
Sara H.
Lake Luzerne, NY

Great product at a affordable price. I like stand by products that keep changing with the world changes.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Kansas City, KS

I really love using this brand of products. Not rough on the skin either. A brand that you can count on.
Julie G.
Julie G.
Cleveland, OH

Cover girl is a "go to" brand that I like to shop for. They have a great variety of colors and products.
America P.
America P.
Brownsville, TX

I've tried several of their products and they never disappoint me. I'm always satisfied with what I buy.
Pattie R.
Pattie R.
Gillette, WY

Have been using there lip glosses sense I can remember they are my all time favorite and one of my go to
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

I am in love with all their products from makeup to nail polish. Great pigments and long lasting colors.
April H.
April H.

Great value brand with great cosmetics. Their mascara and eyeshadow selection are my favorite to browse!
joseph v.
joseph v.
Baltimore, MD

I love their Outlast 3 in 1 liquid! I am interested in trying Outlast 3 in 1 cream to powder foundation!
Kim M.
Kim M.
Greenup, KY

I've used this stuff for years. I'm glad they are trying to keep up with all the other makeup companies
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.