BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tesla C.
Tesla C.
Covergirl is a girls go to. We always start out with this product and build on. They make us true MUA. It's a very classic and beautiful products. I love going in and seeing their new and improve line as well. I would recommend anyone who loves makeup and etc to use this line.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Cincinnati, OH
One of the best drug store brands, Somethings are hit or miss which is typical. its always reasonably priced and their foundations are probably one of my favorites. Its a brand you can trust for years and theyre always gonna have good products when you need a pick me up.
Janna M.
Janna M.
Maricopa, AZ
I like most of their products. They don't make my face feel heavy. The colors are great and the prices aren't outrageous. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family. I would buy their products again. I like most of their products, especially the eye shadows.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Covergirl products tend to be very cheap to purchase and unfortunately usually feel that way as well. They are great products in a pinch and if you are at a drugstore it will do, but I wouldn't recommend this as a product if someone asked me about a GREAT makeup brand
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl . Often times they team up and collaborate on some amazing colors with top makeup artists in the game . I have a rose gold limited edition Star Wars lipstick created by Pat McGrath that everyone freaks out over when I wear it ! Thank you #covergirl for always keeping on the top of your game .
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is not only a classic but they are a great drugstore brand that does its best to keep up with the trends while keeping the prices low! The quality is really good for the price and when it comes to their foundations and mascaras they are top notch! The only reason they did not get five stars is because they do have room for improvement more than some other brands. This brand also tests on animals.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Milwaukee, WI
I use covergirl mascara, and i absoluetly love it. It makes my eyelashes look fuller, longer, and darker. The only thing i didnt like about it was that it ran out and became dry really quickly, even when i screwed the top on all the way, otherwise its a great product
Cortni L.
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
I like this brand overall, but I'm more of a discount shopper and sometimes I can find products that I like just as much for less. On the other hand, they are more of a middle level price, so they aren't too expensive. I like their base though. I use them regularly.
María Fernanda S.
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think the price/quality is really good. I usually buy Covergirl when I go to the drugstore and need makeup with good coverage that doesnt make my face break out. i'm super into the Outlast line and also their collaboration with Olay, that foundation is REALLY good.
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
Covergirl is one of my best kept secrets- their waterproof mascara is amazing and thickens my lashes without looking clumpy. I always get compliments! I'm also a huge fan of their coverup. It's pale enough for my ivory skin and you really can't beat the price point.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.