BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sandra J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Industry standard. Available everywhere--even when you are shopping for food and need a little refill makeup. I use their under eye concealer. It's dependable. It's nothing glamorous but it gets the job done.
Lorena C.
El Paso, TX
Most covergirl products are right on point because of the quality for the price but just like any brand they do have hits and misses with the products. Over all I will continue to purchase products because price is one of my main concerns, I'll just make sure to read reviews before.
Drea M.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of their products are good, but I tried a long lasting lip stick and it didn't last very long. I did love the color and when I mixed it with some other products it helped the lip stick stay on longer.
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is something that every women at some point buy. I know I have some stuff from them and is good quality but honestly I think there are better brands out there so I can say this is kind of average.
Katie H.
Jasper, GA
Cover girl has been used by my entire family for years. Loved them as a teen, and now my teen loves them as well. Great variety of products at fantastic prices. Will always have a cover girl product in my home.
Stephanie M.
Jackson, OH
I have always been a fan of covergirl makeup since I've been a teen. Great coverage for your face no matter the skin type you have. It's great it comes in liquid or powder and even has great concealer too.
Nailil I.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using products from Covergirl, for as long as I can remember. Probably from the time I discovered make up as a teenager. It is one of my go to beauty lines because of their variety in products.
Kenzie
Cover girl was actually the first makeup brand I ever used as a little middle schooler trying out makeup for the first time. I think I have used every product from mascara to powder and for the most part, I can't complain. Cover girl has high quality products for an affordable price!
Viridiana V.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great drugstore brand and it's a great quality. I don't really buy much but i need to start getting things to try from them. I've tried very few things and they were amazing. So I will totally check them out again
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using covergirl years ago and to this day I still use their products in my everyday makeup routine! They are so reasonably priced and the products work amazing. It's great. They never seem to disappoint
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.