Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Sammee H.
Sammee H.

Their lipsticks are one of my favorite drug store formulas. They are affordable and decently pigmented.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.

One of my go to brands when it comes to makeup! Especially of your on a budget. I love all their items!
Morgan Z.
Morgan Z.
Mishawaka, IN

The mascara was alright it clumps after awhile so I stopped buying it , it also smudges easily as well.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Newcomerstown, OH

Reliable products at affordable prices. Cover Girl is my go to brand. They have never let me down yet.
Jozzette C.
Jozzette C.
Orlando, Fl

Affordable, great texture, and in style ! You can find any of their products anywhere. Very convenient
Minder T.
Minder T.

Muy buena marca de maquillaje, amo sus lapices delineadores,los rubores y sus mascaras son muy buenas.
Natosha W.
Natosha W.
Louisville, KY

I LOOOOOOVE COVERGIRL PRODUCTS AND TOOLS!!! PART OF MY DAILY REGIMENT AND EVERYTHING IS AFFORDABLE!!!!
diana p.
diana p.

Cover girl clump crusher mascara is my absolute favorite! I keep rebuying it because it is so awesome!
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.

Covergirl is my go to product company! I'll try others but I always find myself back buying covergirl!
Hao G.
Hao G.

On top with maybelline this brand also gets me going! Especially when I was starting my make up skills
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.