Add a Photo
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL
Feb. 10, 2017, 5:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I think the price/quality is really good. I usually buy Covergirl when I go to the drugstore and need makeup with good coverage that doesnt make my face break out. i'm super into the Outlast line and also their collaboration with Olay, that foundation is REALLY good.
Cortni L.
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
Feb. 10, 2017, 3:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like this brand overall, but I'm more of a discount shopper and sometimes I can find products that I like just as much for less. On the other hand, they are more of a middle level price, so they aren't too expensive. I like their base though. I use them regularly.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Milwaukee, WI
Feb. 9, 2017, 10:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl mascara, and i absoluetly love it. It makes my eyelashes look fuller, longer, and darker. The only thing i didnt like about it was that it ran out and became dry really quickly, even when i screwed the top on all the way, otherwise its a great product
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
Feb. 9, 2017, 2:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using Covergirl since I was a teenager. I use all of their products, from mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and foundation. It is very affordable, and I love shopping for their new lines of cosmetics. I would recommend this brand to anyone who buys makeup.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Fort Smith, AR
Feb. 10, 2017, 11:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of my go to brands because they are great quality. Also the price point is usually something that I can afford. So, Great quality for a great price. Also, they sell it at my regular shopping spot where I buy everything. Love all of their products!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Crivitz, WI
April 5, 2017, 3:36 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl! It is a great, less expensive, alternative to high end brands. I love being able to go to a drug store and purchase everything I need from one trusted brand. I feel like they really keep up with makeup trends and care about how things look, and stay, on their customers! I definitely recommend CoverGirl products for a cheaper buy, for quality products!
Monica H.
Monica H.
Medley, FL
Feb. 8, 2017, 10:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl mascara is the best mascara ever. Period. Other brand's mascara are more expensive and less effective as Covergirl. But, their eyeshadow is very bad and they have a weird color gamma, like Sick Green and Awful Blue. I only buy their mascara but nothing else.
Joy W.
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
Feb. 9, 2017, 7:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
What can I say? Covergirl is a beauty staple. It helped me through my awkward teenage years, and it's still there for me in my 30s. When I think of makeup, I think of Covergirl. They make wonderful products, and they promote healthy beauty standards self love.
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Sistersville, WV
Feb. 9, 2017, 7 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has a variety of different, useful products. My fallback is always covergirl as it has never failed me. It's the one brand I know will never let me down and has everything I need to make my face glamorous. I will always be a loyal covergirl customer.
Kelli-Anne P.
Kelli-Anne P.
Williamsport, PA
March 5, 2017, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I don't even know where to begin with Covergirl. My favorite mascara that I use over top my better than sex has to be lash blast. The original. It literally separates every single lash. That's my favorite product period. I actually have alot of covergirl products and nothing has let me down. I have the blushed nudes palette and I have yet to use it though. I have not even swatched it yet.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.