Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Easy breasse beutyful covergirl it makes me feel famous and important like i am a celebrity or something
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Kansas City, KS

I really love using this brand of products. Not rough on the skin either. A brand that you can count on.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Evansdale, IA

I love covergirl mascara. I won't purchase any other kind. The price is comparable to other name brands.
April H.
April H.

Great value brand with great cosmetics. Their mascara and eyeshadow selection are my favorite to browse!
Macey H.
Macey H.
Swannanoa, NC

Love almost all cover girl products. Their foundation isn't for me but I love their eyeshadow and liners
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

I am in love with all their products from makeup to nail polish. Great pigments and long lasting colors.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Jersey City, NJ

Only have there Covergirl Concealer stuck in light and dark for highlighting and contour. They are bomb.
Janet H.
Janet H.
Deming, NM

Love the foundation. Covers great matches great, easy to apply last long easy to carry and use anywhere.
joseph v.
joseph v.
Baltimore, MD

I love their Outlast 3 in 1 liquid! I am interested in trying Outlast 3 in 1 cream to powder foundation!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Love love their foundation. Haven't found one quite like theirs that matches my skin complexion so well.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.