Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Kim M.
Kim M.
Greenup, KY

I've used this stuff for years. I'm glad they are trying to keep up with all the other makeup companies
Morgan Z.
Morgan Z.
Mishawaka, IN

The mascara was alright it clumps after awhile so I stopped buying it , it also smudges easily as well.
Gabby M.
Gabby M.

Love the brand, but doesn't compare to other brands. I enjoy using the fave powder but that's about it.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.

this one is a good brand i recommned it to everyone have to try this because que quailty is amazin----.
Lesley c.
Lesley c.
Santa Ana, CA

I always love covergirl mascaras they dont disappointed me. They are the best drug store mascaras ever.
Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.
Kent, OH

affordable for the quality, great packaging and great new products. i love their new cover boy as well.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

I love there bronzer. My favorite would have to be the Sundance it gives my fave such a wonderful glow.
Tara F.
Tara F.
Concord

I love this brand. It doesn't irritate my skin. It helps to hide flaws. I miss how cheap it used to be.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Clarksville, TN

Love there products. And they are affordable, for everyone. They have a great selection to choose from.
Minder T.
Minder T.

Muy buena marca de maquillaje, amo sus lapices delineadores,los rubores y sus mascaras son muy buenas.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.