Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
Los Angeles, CA

Affordable in my opinion. Good products. Easily accessible (in almost any store). It hasn't disappointed me yet.
Kim E.
Kim E.
Ellicott City, MD

I've been a fan of cover girl for years. My absolute favorite is their volume mascara in the orange tube. UGH 🙌🏽
Laura W.
Laura W.

Everybody loves cover girl. There products are awesome and they last all day. Great selection and awesome prices
Lismeirin R.
Lismeirin R.
Haledon, NJ

es muy buna , utilizo sus bases y me gusta mucho , es muy bueno la verdad y muy económico , me encanta la verdad
Madyson P.
Madyson P.
Yarmouth, NS

Just like their commercials promise it's a great product leaves a flawless finish to the face love every product
Bella S.
Bella S.
Bernalillo, NM

I like their makeup and everything if I don't have the time to get anything else I just for for my second choice
Melinda J.
Melinda J.

Really good mascaras. Some of the best. Powders are iffy. Lip products have a strange fragrence i cant get past.
holly m.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN

They have really good drugstore quality foundation and powder. It's always been a staple piece of my makeup bag!
Sylvia S.
Sylvia S.
Brockton, MA

My favorite drug store brand. Inexpensive but still has great quality products. Nearly everything is under $15.
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN

Covergirl is definitely a great drugstore brand! Great prices and makeup selection, you can't go wrong with it!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.