COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first compact that I ever purchased was from covergirl. This brand gets my award for sentimental favorite, hands down. As an adult I'm more into the lip products they offer and their amazing mascara. As far as drug store make up goes, i walk past a lot of other brands to see what covergirl has out.
Sandy W.
Sandy W.
Wake Forest, NC
i have been using Covergirl on and off for many years. i love their eye shadows, they have lots of colors. i also use their mascaras. which are rates some of the best. i wish you could try or test their makeups but not with this lower end products. they are not considered a high end makeup brand.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Clinton Twp, MI
While Covergirl is not considered a high-end brand, I feel they are very reasonably priced and have no complaints about the products I use. I like their ads and I'm even more inclined to shop Covergirl because they now have their first male Covergirl which I feel is very progressive.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Miami, Florida
Covergirl is one of those go-to brands of beauty products that I tend to buy because of the ease of accessibility to their products; they're in every store and drug store. Also, I like their prices; affordable, not breaking the bank. A good quality of products are provided as well.
Kendall C.
Kendall C.
Winter Park, FL
For the price point, convenience and selection, COVERGIRL is a great option for cosmetics. They can be found in Target and drugstores and their mascara is pretty top quality. A lot of professional make up artists use their products. The pigment is strong and lasts most of the day.
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
I like this make up because one they have a line for woc two it's affordable and 3 it's easy to find your shade. There's no second guessing and I love it. It's easy to apply and blends so well. They have everything in make up that you would need. I love the covergirl Queen collection and I'm happy they have it. It's really hard buying makeup being a woc thanks Covergirl for making that possible!!!
Tesla C.
Tesla C.
Covergirl is a girls go to. We always start out with this product and build on. They make us true MUA. It's a very classic and beautiful products. I love going in and seeing their new and improve line as well. I would recommend anyone who loves makeup and etc to use this line.
Janna M.
Janna M.
Maricopa, AZ
I like most of their products. They don't make my face feel heavy. The colors are great and the prices aren't outrageous. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family. I would buy their products again. I like most of their products, especially the eye shadows.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Cincinnati, OH
One of the best drug store brands, Somethings are hit or miss which is typical. its always reasonably priced and their foundations are probably one of my favorites. Its a brand you can trust for years and theyre always gonna have good products when you need a pick me up.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Covergirl products tend to be very cheap to purchase and unfortunately usually feel that way as well. They are great products in a pinch and if you are at a drugstore it will do, but I wouldn't recommend this as a product if someone asked me about a GREAT makeup brand
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.