BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashlei H.
Worcester, MA
I use covergirl foundation as a concealer. it works amazing and i love it. its also very cheap and can always be found at walmart. I only use the liquid foundation. I have not used any of their other products. But just by using one thing i can tell you its amazing and has great coverage.
Mayra G.
Thomasville, NC
I swear by covergirl. This is my absolute favorite drugstore line! The foundations fit yellow undertones, and are at a good price. Covergirl has everything, eyeshadows, mascara, liners, foundations and lip cosmetics.
Alyssa F.
High quality drugstore makeup brand targeted to a wide range of ages and skin types. I particularly love Covergirl mascaras. Always priced well, with fun and fresh packaging. I buy my products at Target and CVS.
Angela B.
Bayonne, NJ
After trying many, many mascaras in my 20s, my all time favorite is and continues to be CoverGirl lashblast Fusion. I have luxury brands that I'll weave into the mix for fun on occasion but I always have a purple stick of very black Covergirl Mascara in my bag! I'm wearing it right now.
Nikki B.
Covergirl just makes you feel beautiful because of their feminine ads. The makeup products are always great too and have never let me down. I shop for their products quite a bit and would recommend them for sure.
Shannon M.
Waterford, PA
Cover girl used to be my favorite type of makeup to buy. I do buy many of their products still. I wouldn't say my most favorite purchases but a go to that's for sure. I would recommend others to buy their products
Krishna R.
Raeford, NC
Covergirl products are a hit or miss for me and the only products that I enjoy using are eye shadows, lip sticks, and some mascaras. Face products never really work out for me I don't know why!! I highly recommend you check out some of their eye shadows and lipsticks. Hope this helped!!!!!
Bryttni V.
Bremen, IN
Ive used many covergirl products over the years and Ive always been impressed overall. Some things are hit and miss like mascara or eyeliner. Ive always loved their eyeshadow. Its a great drug store brand.
Sarah S.
Hamden, CT
A good drugstore brand. I only buy their mascaras and I loved the Katy Perry one. Good price for drugstore and like the constant change in mascaras; I'm always looking for something new. Consistent quality.
Whitney W.
Newport News, VA
I mostly use the ink it eyeliner, which is by far the best I've used. Others I have tried seemed to dry my eyes out or irritate them. Recently I bought some liquid foundation from them and I fell in love with how it blended well with my skin tone and felt like I wasn't wearing makeup
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.