Add a Photo
Robin M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Feb. 8, 2017, 11:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
While Covergirl is not considered a high-end brand, I feel they are very reasonably priced and have no complaints about the products I use. I like their ads and I'm even more inclined to shop Covergirl because they now have their first male Covergirl which I feel is very progressive.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Miami, Florida
Feb. 8, 2017, 1:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of those go-to brands of beauty products that I tend to buy because of the ease of accessibility to their products; they're in every store and drug store. Also, I like their prices; affordable, not breaking the bank. A good quality of products are provided as well.
Kendall C.
Kendall C.
Winter Park, FL
Feb. 11, 2017, 1:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For the price point, convenience and selection, COVERGIRL is a great option for cosmetics. They can be found in Target and drugstores and their mascara is pretty top quality. A lot of professional make up artists use their products. The pigment is strong and lasts most of the day.
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
April 11, 2017, 3:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like this make up because one they have a line for woc two it's affordable and 3 it's easy to find your shade. There's no second guessing and I love it. It's easy to apply and blends so well. They have everything in make up that you would need. I love the covergirl Queen collection and I'm happy they have it. It's really hard buying makeup being a woc thanks Covergirl for making that possible!!!
Tesla C.
Tesla C.
Feb. 9, 2017, 8:24 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a girls go to. We always start out with this product and build on. They make us true MUA. It's a very classic and beautiful products. I love going in and seeing their new and improve line as well. I would recommend anyone who loves makeup and etc to use this line.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Cincinnati, OH
April 20, 2017, 12:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
One of the best drug store brands, Somethings are hit or miss which is typical. its always reasonably priced and their foundations are probably one of my favorites. Its a brand you can trust for years and theyre always gonna have good products when you need a pick me up.
Janna M.
Janna M.
Maricopa, AZ
Feb. 9, 2017, 5:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like most of their products. They don't make my face feel heavy. The colors are great and the prices aren't outrageous. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family. I would buy their products again. I like most of their products, especially the eye shadows.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Feb. 8, 2017, 2:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl products tend to be very cheap to purchase and unfortunately usually feel that way as well. They are great products in a pinch and if you are at a drugstore it will do, but I wouldn't recommend this as a product if someone asked me about a GREAT makeup brand
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
March 2, 2017, 12:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl . Often times they team up and collaborate on some amazing colors with top makeup artists in the game . I have a rose gold limited edition Star Wars lipstick created by Pat McGrath that everyone freaks out over when I wear it ! Thank you #covergirl for always keeping on the top of your game .
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
Feb. 15, 2017, 3:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of my best kept secrets- their waterproof mascara is amazing and thickens my lashes without looking clumpy. I always get compliments! I'm also a huge fan of their coverup. It's pale enough for my ivory skin and you really can't beat the price point.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.