BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Cover Girl products since I first started wearing makeup as a teenager.  It has grown and improved over the years, but is still a trusted brand for all your beauty needs.  The price is great for everyday use and the products are great too.  You can find Cover Girl products everywhere from Walmart to Dollar General and have a product for everyone and in everyone's price range.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite product by Covergirl is their Lash blast mascaras, the formula is AMAZING! Unfortunately I can't use their foundations because with how light my skin is , their ivory shades just look pink on me. I don't use the blush and the eye shadows are kind of hit and miss for me.
Yisel C.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Acabo de probar en estos dias la nueva base de Covergirl y es espectacular definitivamente me quedo con esta para el resto de mi vida es de cobertura completa pero se siente super liviana como si no tuvieras maquillaje puesto además de que tiene filtro solar y vitaminas la piel se ve muy radiante y con una iluminación perfecta
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to buy covergirl products all the time as a teenager until my early 20s. They have nice products that have a nice scent to it and it was clean and fresh. The price was always in a good range. I may not know much about how to make makeup but I would say there could be room for improvement.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first compact that I ever purchased was from covergirl. This brand gets my award for sentimental favorite, hands down. As an adult I'm more into the lip products they offer and their amazing mascara. As far as drug store make up goes, i walk past a lot of other brands to see what covergirl has out.
Sandy W.
Sandy W.
Wake Forest, NC
i have been using Covergirl on and off for many years. i love their eye shadows, they have lots of colors. i also use their mascaras. which are rates some of the best. i wish you could try or test their makeups but not with this lower end products. they are not considered a high end makeup brand.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Clinton Twp, MI
While Covergirl is not considered a high-end brand, I feel they are very reasonably priced and have no complaints about the products I use. I like their ads and I'm even more inclined to shop Covergirl because they now have their first male Covergirl which I feel is very progressive.
Kendall C.
Kendall C.
Winter Park, FL
For the price point, convenience and selection, COVERGIRL is a great option for cosmetics. They can be found in Target and drugstores and their mascara is pretty top quality. A lot of professional make up artists use their products. The pigment is strong and lasts most of the day.
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
I like this make up because one they have a line for woc two it's affordable and 3 it's easy to find your shade. There's no second guessing and I love it. It's easy to apply and blends so well. They have everything in make up that you would need. I love the covergirl Queen collection and I'm happy they have it. It's really hard buying makeup being a woc thanks Covergirl for making that possible!!!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Covergirl is one of those go-to brands of beauty products that I tend to buy because of the ease of accessibility to their products; they're in every store and drug store. Also, I like their prices; affordable, not breaking the bank. A good quality of products are provided as well.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.