BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Madeline S.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has been a tried and true beauty brand since I can remember. While their products are not top notch, they are a great value and are wonderful for someone who does not wear much makeup or is just starting to. I like these products for the affordability and the ease of accessibility.
M L.
COLUMBUS, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend trying CoverGirl foundation and love Thier mascara line. They have all shades and different textures for a face types. Great for a quick reface during the day. Very portable and within everyone's bugdet.
britney h.
Kokomo, IN
the pressed powder is great for getting rid of my afternoon shine. It's easy to put in my bag and just have for emergency cases. it's great quality but it was kind of cake like on my skin. I'd probably try to find a way to keep it from getting so cake like but other than that it was great!
Stefany C.
Norco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl makeup is affordable and great I love the lipstick shades they have and the setting powders they remind me of my high school days I would always buy their products they were my go 2s and still are now
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the first makeup lines I was introduced to as a child, and still one of my staple brands to this day. Covergirl is easy to use, and always on the edge of style. I'll always have some covergirl in my beauty stash!
Carly P.
Fairhaven, MA
Love CoverGirl! I have tried many of their products and they rarely disappoint. They are high quality and reliable. I usually try to purchase them when they're on sale as they can be bit pricier than competitors.
Vanessa C.
Cover girl waterproof mascara is my jam!!! The only waterproof mascara I use. Lately I've been using it for daily uses but I wish it came in a non waterproof formula so I could use it without having to scrub my eyes off at the end of the day
Karen D.
Picayune, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of my contour products are from covergirl. it matches the quality and stunning effects of the most expensive cosmetic brands in the market. It's one go to brand you can always count on for daly use. I would recommend it to anyone!
Chameria D.
Lewisville , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using covergirl for a while. But when I received their queen collection voxbox I fell in love. I don't wear fake lashes so their mascara was a God sent. Products are affordable and that means a lot.
Ashlei H.
Worcester, MA
I use covergirl foundation as a concealer. it works amazing and i love it. its also very cheap and can always be found at walmart. I only use the liquid foundation. I have not used any of their other products. But just by using one thing i can tell you its amazing and has great coverage.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.