Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Destiny J.
Destiny J.
Oklahoma City, OK

Covergirl has a lot to offer as far as mascara goes,its great and easy to use I also love their lip gloss
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Knoxville, TN

I love covergirl foundations. They all seem to last all day and do what they say they are supposed to do.
Kasey F.
Kasey F.

Covergirl knows just how to make make up work... they take time to make the products great and amazing...
Lauryn S.
Lauryn S.
Pine Bluff, AR

ive only used their lipstick. great go to for that. they are pretty affordable. its not expensive at all.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Knoxville, TN

Cover-girl is amazing and I love all there stuff, the have great products and they have amazing products!
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
Peoria, IL

Cover girl has been around for a long time it's a great makeup love it gas a lot of new stuff and variety
Meganjane K.
Meganjane K.
San Angelo, TX

Don't really like any of their products, but they are affordable and I'm sure they work for other peopke.
Shena L.
Shena L.
Canon, GA

Good makeup. Doesn't break me out. Stays on for a long time. Great prices. Lots of colors to choose from.
Frances M.
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR

Cover girl is my go to products! My very first mascara was cover girl & my last probably will be too! :)
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Evansdale, IA

I love covergirl mascara. I won't purchase any other kind. The price is comparable to other name brands.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.