Add a Photo

Tabitha S.
Canton, MI
Feb. 9, 2017, 12:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has a great variety of makeup at an affordable price. You can find the brand everywhere, which is comforting if you have a product you use a lot. Some of their products aren't as high quality as some other brands, but I think they are improving to keep up with the demand of high quality make up.
Ashtin B.
Ashtin B.
San Antonio, TX
Feb. 10, 2017, 12:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a classic brand that I, sadly, don't reach for very often, but I try! I always am trying something new from their line of products and very rarely find something I love. I like many things, but I never love anything I try. I think they are a classic brand, but are lackluster at formulations.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Feb. 8, 2017, 9:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have never really had good luck with covergirl, I have up and went back to giving them another chance but the only good product for me is the 3 in 1 foundation, the quads are not good unfortunatelly you get zero pigmentation, which i dont like because they are a bit high to be drug store branded.
Vania L.
Vania L.
Penndel, PA
March 3, 2017, 12:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love everything from this brand! Their lipsticks are wonderful, mascara (clump crusher) are just phenomenal and their foundations are amazing for drugstore quality. Only con with their foundations are lack of colors they make. Also their eyeshadows aren't the best, but lately I have been using their newer releases and they're great for color payoff! I got the one that is a supposed dupe for the Naked 3 palette.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Feb. 22, 2017, 3:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl mascaras. They are always great, apply so well, cute packaging, etc. I'm not a fan of their new marketing with the obnoxious man wearing makeup. The brand name is coverGIRL. I get that some men wear makeup, but I don't think there is a large market of men dressing up as women.
domenica m.
domenica m.
Oregon, IL
Feb. 9, 2017, 7:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have tried many of Cover Girl's products and I would say that I have liked roughly half of them. Some products were a hit with me and the other half were misses. They are a more affordable brand but I would probably rather spend a little extra money in order to have a higher quality product.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
Feb. 12, 2017, 10:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My absolute favorite product by Covergirl is their Lash blast mascaras, the formula is AMAZING! Unfortunately I can't use their foundations because with how light my skin is , their ivory shades just look pink on me. I don't use the blush and the eye shadows are kind of hit and miss for me.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Feb. 18, 2017, 10:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used to buy covergirl products all the time as a teenager until my early 20s. They have nice products that have a nice scent to it and it was clean and fresh. The price was always in a good range. I may not know much about how to make makeup but I would say there could be room for improvement.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Feb. 9, 2017, 11:53 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The first compact that I ever purchased was from covergirl. This brand gets my award for sentimental favorite, hands down. As an adult I'm more into the lip products they offer and their amazing mascara. As far as drug store make up goes, i walk past a lot of other brands to see what covergirl has out.
Sandy W.
Sandy W.
Wake Forest, NC
Feb. 9, 2017, 1:10 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i have been using Covergirl on and off for many years. i love their eye shadows, they have lots of colors. i also use their mascaras. which are rates some of the best. i wish you could try or test their makeups but not with this lower end products. they are not considered a high end makeup brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.