BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use their foundation. It's a really good bang for the buck. However, there are better quality foundations out there, that def make you feel more luxe. Still--I find that this is a good compromise, very accesible in price. **try mixing it with moisturizer as you apply--that will help make it look less candy, and feel more breathable**
Erica N.
Erica N.
Monroe, LA
I bought cover girl liquid makeup for the first time to use this past weekend because I wanted something light and natural to wear. It was my first time ever doing my own makeup and I love the way it goes on smooth and it's very light to the point you can't tell that I am wearing it,which is the look I was going for.
Ashtin B.
Ashtin B.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a classic brand that I, sadly, don't reach for very often, but I try! I always am trying something new from their line of products and very rarely find something I love. I like many things, but I never love anything I try. I think they are a classic brand, but are lackluster at formulations.
Sari A.
Sari A.
Ive been using Maybelline products for over 10 years and all I can say is. . It's perfect for my skin. It has a soft finish and it don't make my skin dry. It leaves it soft and natural. It's like I'm wearing nothing but at the same time it has a good effect on my skin. Its the perect make up for Asian women and has fair skintone.  I give it a 10/10. One of the best make up ever!! Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin® Powder
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
CANTON, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has a great variety of makeup at an affordable price. You can find the brand everywhere, which is comforting if you have a product you use a lot. Some of their products aren't as high quality as some other brands, but I think they are improving to keep up with the demand of high quality make up.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never really had good luck with covergirl, I have up and went back to giving them another chance but the only good product for me is the 3 in 1 foundation, the quads are not good unfortunatelly you get zero pigmentation, which i dont like because they are a bit high to be drug store branded.
Vania L.
Vania L.
Penndel, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything from this brand! Their lipsticks are wonderful, mascara (clump crusher) are just phenomenal and their foundations are amazing for drugstore quality. Only con with their foundations are lack of colors they make. Also their eyeshadows aren't the best, but lately I have been using their newer releases and they're great for color payoff! I got the one that is a supposed dupe for the Naked 3 palette.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Melissa
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product I wanted to write a review on was not in the list. It is the Covergirl Clean Matte pressed powder. I did like it upon application and it did not move my foundation around, but it did not last throughout the day and I ended up looking cakey if I used it to powder myself in the afternoon. I have tried different methods offered by beauty gurus to make this formulation work for me because I have oily skin, but it was a no for me.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl mascaras. They are always great, apply so well, cute packaging, etc. I'm not a fan of their new marketing with the obnoxious man wearing makeup. The brand name is coverGIRL. I get that some men wear makeup, but I don't think there is a large market of men dressing up as women.
domenica m.
domenica m.
Oregon, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried many of Cover Girl's products and I would say that I have liked roughly half of them. Some products were a hit with me and the other half were misses. They are a more affordable brand but I would probably rather spend a little extra money in order to have a higher quality product.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.