COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
America P.
America P.
Brownsville, TX

I've tried several of their products and they never disappoint me. I'm always satisfied with what I buy.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Lake Luzerne, NY

Great product at a affordable price. I like stand by products that keep changing with the world changes.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Kansas City, KS

I really love using this brand of products. Not rough on the skin either. A brand that you can count on.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Love love their foundation. Haven't found one quite like theirs that matches my skin complexion so well.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

I am in love with all their products from makeup to nail polish. Great pigments and long lasting colors.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Masontown, PA

CoverGirl is great for sensitive skin, I love their selection, I really wish they gave out more coupons.
Pattie R.
Pattie R.
Gillette, WY

Have been using there lip glosses sense I can remember they are my all time favorite and one of my go to
Macey H.
Macey H.
Swannanoa, NC

Love almost all cover girl products. Their foundation isn't for me but I love their eyeshadow and liners
April H.
April H.

Great value brand with great cosmetics. Their mascara and eyeshadow selection are my favorite to browse!
joseph v.
joseph v.
Baltimore, MD

I love their Outlast 3 in 1 liquid! I am interested in trying Outlast 3 in 1 cream to powder foundation!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.