Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Tryphena J.
Tryphena J.
Pittsburg, CA

CoverGirl is a house brand the products are of great quality, long lasting foundation in powder and liquid form.
Madyson P.
Madyson P.
Yarmouth, NS

Just like their commercials promise it's a great product leaves a flawless finish to the face love every product
Lismeirin R.
Lismeirin R.
Haledon, NJ

es muy buna , utilizo sus bases y me gusta mucho , es muy bueno la verdad y muy económico , me encanta la verdad
Annika O.
Annika O.
Flushing, NY

covergirl was my first foundation i ever used and love it great drugstore brand i always find coupons or on sale
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Pen Argyl, PA

good quality for a good price. easy to aquire, just go to Walmart or a drugstore. my favorite is their eye liner
Sylvia S.
Sylvia S.
Brockton, MA

My favorite drug store brand. Inexpensive but still has great quality products. Nearly everything is under $15.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Kent, WA

Great value for the price. You don't expect the perfect coverage but for what you pay you definitely get value.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Ryan, IA

Great mascara - Lash blast!! Does not dry out my lashes, has great color, lengthens and makes my lashes fuller!
Linzy R.
Linzy R.
Huntsville, AL

covergirl has always been and remains to be a go to brand. very relatable and usually has what i'm looking for.
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne

Covergirl is definitely a great drugstore brand! Great prices and makeup selection, you can't go wrong with it!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.