BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Canton, MI
Covergirl has a great variety of makeup at an affordable price. You can find the brand everywhere, which is comforting if you have a product you use a lot. Some of their products aren't as high quality as some other brands, but I think they are improving to keep up with the demand of high quality make up.
Ashtin B.
Ashtin B.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a classic brand that I, sadly, don't reach for very often, but I try! I always am trying something new from their line of products and very rarely find something I love. I like many things, but I never love anything I try. I think they are a classic brand, but are lackluster at formulations.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
I have never really had good luck with covergirl, I have up and went back to giving them another chance but the only good product for me is the 3 in 1 foundation, the quads are not good unfortunatelly you get zero pigmentation, which i dont like because they are a bit high to be drug store branded.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl mascaras. They are always great, apply so well, cute packaging, etc. I'm not a fan of their new marketing with the obnoxious man wearing makeup. The brand name is coverGIRL. I get that some men wear makeup, but I don't think there is a large market of men dressing up as women.
domenica m.
domenica m.
Oregon, IL
I have tried many of Cover Girl's products and I would say that I have liked roughly half of them. Some products were a hit with me and the other half were misses. They are a more affordable brand but I would probably rather spend a little extra money in order to have a higher quality product.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Melissa
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product I wanted to write a review on was not in the list. It is the Covergirl Clean Matte pressed powder. I did like it upon application and it did not move my foundation around, but it did not last throughout the day and I ended up looking cakey if I used it to powder myself in the afternoon. I have tried different methods offered by beauty gurus to make this formulation work for me because I have oily skin, but it was a no for me.
Vania L.
Vania L.
Penndel, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything from this brand! Their lipsticks are wonderful, mascara (clump crusher) are just phenomenal and their foundations are amazing for drugstore quality. Only con with their foundations are lack of colors they make. Also their eyeshadows aren't the best, but lately I have been using their newer releases and they're great for color payoff! I got the one that is a supposed dupe for the Naked 3 palette.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I used to buy covergirl products all the time as a teenager until my early 20s. They have nice products that have a nice scent to it and it was clean and fresh. The price was always in a good range. I may not know much about how to make makeup but I would say there could be room for improvement.
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Cover Girl products since I first started wearing makeup as a teenager.  It has grown and improved over the years, but is still a trusted brand for all your beauty needs.  The price is great for everyday use and the products are great too.  You can find Cover Girl products everywhere from Walmart to Dollar General and have a product for everyone and in everyone's price range.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite product by Covergirl is their Lash blast mascaras, the formula is AMAZING! Unfortunately I can't use their foundations because with how light my skin is , their ivory shades just look pink on me. I don't use the blush and the eye shadows are kind of hit and miss for me.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.