Add a Photo
Astriid S.
Garfield, NJ
Dec. 31, 2016, 1:32 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like the pigmentation, elongation and volume that gives the eyelashes, but what I like most is that I have this effect throughout the day without leaving a single residue. Their products are very good had eyeliner, bases, masks powders and I was perfect I recommend them
Annie B.
Annie B.
TOLEDO, OH
Dec. 17, 2016, 3:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is really a great drugstore brand. It seems to really stepped up it's game in recent years to compete with the more luxury and higher end brands. I commend them for doing this. They have quite a few products that you wouldn't particularly expect from a brand like that.
Eva H.
Eva H.
Staten Island, NY
Feb. 6, 2017, 10:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has great products at an affordable price. You can find there products anywhere. I think that everyone has their own covergirl product that works for them. I have a bunch of there mascaras that are good but dry out over time. I have pretty eyeshadows from them as well.
Brina S.
Brina S.
Phoenix, AZ
Jan. 30, 2017, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
When shopping for mascara i mostly get it from covergirl. I don't often get it from covergirl, covergirl has nice quality sometimes it doesn't always fall to what they say. But they are very good products to hold by. I would recommend family and friends to using their products.
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Petoskey, MI
Dec. 29, 2016, 7:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
All the Covergirl makeup products i have used have been reasonable price and worked well. They are totally affordable and a brand i don't mind using. The quality of the lipsticks could be improved but its not a major factor. definitely i will shop this brand again in the future
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Brookings, SD
Dec. 24, 2016, 9:45 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Amazing brand. Completely affordable. Many different shades in all of their foundations and concealers. I love their eyeshadow palettes and formulas. Highly recommend this brand for sure. Their products are easy to find and are carried in many locations and varieties of stores!
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Antioch, TN
Dec. 21, 2016, 8:15 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
As far as drugstore makeup goes, Covergirl is one of the top. They carry good quality products at an affordable price. Covergirl can be found most at most any store and coupons are often available. Even though I have graduated to high end makeup, I still buy covergirl products.
Dianna M.
Dianna M.
Canton, OH
Jan. 31, 2017, 2:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is my staple brand. It is good products for reasonable cost. Most of their products can compete with other more pricey brands. I have always bought their eyeliner and use nothing else. I get compliments on how smooth it looks and people think that I use liquid and I don't.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Savannah, GA
Feb. 3, 2017, 1:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use COVERGIRL products for everday makeup looks. The neutrals eyeshadow palette is great for everday. The pigmentation is moderate and the shadow lasts through a normal day, especially with a primer. It is pretty easy to blend. I have not ever liked a mascara from COVERGIRL.
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Watertown, SD
Dec. 26, 2016, 10:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like their variety of products and that they are available at local retailers. I have very sensitive skin on my face and their mascara is awesome. I can wear it all day without rubbing my eyes and getting irritated. I recommend their products for anyone that is on a budget.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.