Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Tammy A.
Tammy A.
Colorado Springs, CO

I've tried using different Cover Girl products over the years, but just have not been happy with them. I would say it's probably just my own preference. Someone else may have a totally different experience than I have had. I no longer even look at the Cover Girl products at the drugstores any longer
Brenda R.
Brenda R.

I have never really had good luck with covergirl, I have up and went back to giving them another chance but the only good product for me is the 3 in 1 foundation, the quads are not good unfortunatelly you get zero pigmentation, which i dont like because they are a bit high to be drug store branded.
Amelia W.
Amelia W.

Covergirl has some good products, but only a few. For the price of some of the products the quality is lacking. There are cheaper products that are better quality. They definitely have great products but they also have a few bad ones. Overall- read up before you buy, but still an overall okay brand
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Huntingdon Vy, PA

I love covergirls products. Firstly, their drugstore so it's affordable. They also have a great color range and most skin tones can be found, I use their clean foundation on a daily basis and love the coverage it provides. I also like that covergirl can be found in most drugstores and supermarkets.
Vianet O.
Vianet O.
SANTIAGO

CoverGirl's Lipsticks are definitely within my favorites! This is the last one I purchased and the quality is great! I'm very happy with it, I can go all night and it won't fade which is perfect!!. For mw it's a little bit difficult to buy lipsticks but CoverGirl makes it a LOT easier and more fun!
Katherine O.
Katherine O.

I love my Covergirl eyeliner. It stays on even if I accidently rub my eye, and the color is bold enough that I don't have to put several layers on. I have spent money on some higher end eyeliners, but in the end I find myself always coming back to Covergirl because of it's quality and price point.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Rogers, AR

The best mascaras and foundations EVER. The very first mascara I tried in my life, when I was 15, took it from a Tesco and just paid for it because wanted to learn how to do makeup... 8 years later here I am, still using the exact same mascara and loving Covergirl more than ever. Pure excellence!!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH

I love how affordable Covergirl products are and that they're available right at the drugstore. Not a fan of their foundations but they have some nice blushes and lipsticks including the Katy Kat line. Most of it is a hit or miss but for how inexpensive the products are everything is worth a try.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Escondido, CA

From Covergirl I've tried Full Lash Bloom Mascara and LashBlast Fusion Mascara, my lashes look with a lot of volume and they look really long. I've also tried Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation and my face looks flawless, it lasts all day! I'M IN LOVE WITH THEIR PRODUCTS! Highly recommended!
Bella K.
Bella K.
Abilene, Tx

I believe CoverGirl does NOT test on animals. any animal lover can appreciate that. and any Bargain girl, can appreciate the price of covergirl products! You can find CoverGirl flooding many stores, from Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, etc... They always have great girls, representing the brand!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.