Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Kelsie K.
Kelsie K.
Chaska, MN

They're lash blast clump crusher extensions mascara has been my go to for years! It is a light weight formula that does not clump and lengthens lashes. It is a very affordable mascara and perfect for an everyday look. It does not damage lashes, and two coats will be perfect for an everyday look.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH

I used to buy covergirl products all the time as a teenager until my early 20s. They have nice products that have a nice scent to it and it was clean and fresh. The price was always in a good range. I may not know much about how to make makeup but I would say there could be room for improvement.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.

Cover girl brand is a staple that's pretty dependable. My favorite products are the mascara. I don't usually use the foundations and lipsticks because I'm sensitive to the scent. My other big fav are the naked palette (nudes). Nearly the quality of the premiere brands for a fraction of the cost!
Aceine S.
Aceine S.
Newport News, VA

Covergirl is a nice product for the price. It is not to be compared to high end cosmetics but it definitely does the job you are seeking. I especially appreciate that it can be picked up at local drugstores instead of going to a beauty place that you're going to spend way more than you came to!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY

I have been using Covergirl since I was a teenager. It has always been affordable and has provided full coverage for my problem areas. The quality is good and it lasts me a while. I don't have any suggestions on how they can improve because I am still in love with the products, at 34 years old!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

I love Covergirl mascaras. They are always great, apply so well, cute packaging, etc. I'm not a fan of their new marketing with the obnoxious man wearing makeup. The brand name is coverGIRL. I get that some men wear makeup, but I don't think there is a large market of men dressing up as women.
Holli M.
Holli M.
Henderson, KY

I currently use the Black Brown Covergirl mascara and it is amazing! It doesn't clump like over mascaras I have used before and it has a very rich color. I also like the waterproof version of this mascara. It is great to wear when I'm going to workout and don't want my makeup to run or smear!!
Cricket F.
Cricket F.
El Paso, TX

I have tried cover girl concealer once. I did not like how it kind of left a cake feel around my eyes. Other then this feeling of batter on your face, it did leave a flawless look and color correction was great! I'm not sure if i would buy again. But i haven't found anything that looks better.
Alaina W.
Alaina W.

Covergirl is my favorite concealer at the moment. It's one that's actually light enough and not too yellow for my skin. Covergirl used to be my choice foundation back in the day, as well. I think it's great that they're one of, if not the first to have a male model as the face of their brand.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Covergirl products are always a hit or miss for me to be honest. Sometimes I find things that work really great, and sometimes I find stuff I end up using once and then it sits in my makeup drawer for over a year. I think I probably like their lip products the best, especially the lipstains.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.