BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Taylor C.
Moscow Mills, MO
I love the mascara. My only complaint would be that the wands are getting a little big. They tend to make it hard to the the very edge of my lashs. I love the volume that they give but it is hard to use at times.
Hannah P.
Mc Calla, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use Cover Girl when I was younger. It went well with my skin at that point in my life. But my skin is now a little worse so I have to use more expensive products to help cover and correct flaws better.
Saudai h.
Paramount, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl products I always seem to come back. The quality is great for the price. I would recommend this brand for those just getting into makeup, good quality plus a low price not too much can go wrong!
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love cover girl it's the one that doesn't hurt my face and the shopping was great and I shop all the time and is a great quality to purchase and very easy to apply and I want to recommend other shoppers.
Jillian B.
I am disappointed covergirl changed all their numbers on their foundations. I just found snicker I liked and it got switched. I don't enjoy their face washes because they give me awful dry skin or extremely oily skin.
Lauren R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of the best mascaras you'll ever use. The line is affordable for all budgets and high quality at the same time. They make products for people of every age and background and look good until you take it off.
Brittany B.
Huntington, WV
I absolutely love this makeup brand! Every piece that I've purchased has always been a hit and I've always went back to buy more! The mascara is my favorite drugstore go to mascara, I hardly use anything else!
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not big on covergirl. Their products aren't bad but they're not great either I've tried a few things from cover girl and liked it but didn't love it I would recommend if you see a vetting product you like for the price it's worth the try
Drew C.
Knoxville, TN
Covergirl mascaras fill my pro kit they are cheap and work. I used their foundation when first starting out and loved it. they are buildable and work for every skin type while having a nice range of skin tones
Alysia F.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the queen collection there colors are just made for me not to harsh on my skin since my skin sensitive. Very good quality of make up a bit expensive but i love it. Everything continue making queen collection
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.