BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Marietta, GA
Where the heck is COVERGIRL? I can barely name one CG item on the market right now. They just aren't relevant right now. I understand they are trying to be relevant by introduction their first male CG model & also by using big name celebrities, but I don't see any work going into the products. The CG brand is dying out. They need a renewal & soon.
Kashymir W.
Kashymir W.
Lawrenceville, GA
When I discovered makeup, Covergirl was one of the first brands I ever used. Now years later, I still buy from the brand because it is affordable and has some great quality products. The company has made strides to ensure that women of color have makeup products as well as other women who may not fit the more general foundation options available. I am a loyal customer and love the new products that have been released like the COVERGIRL So Lashy! by blastPRO Mascara!!!!
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has been around for many years. It's a great drugstore brand that can be found at stores like Wal-mart, Target, Ulta, CVS, Walgreens, etc. They have a variety of items that include foundation, powder, eyeshadow, blush, and lipstick. There are hits and misses as with most brands, but Covergirl is a great inexpensive brand of makeup!
Latasha N.
Latasha N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a good brand with a lot of variety in their makeup. Their mascara is great and I truly love using it and stay loyal to their company because their mascara is so good. Covergirl has more than just mascara, they offer almost every makeup product which is great. They stand behind their product and continue to release new things and keep up to date with the latest trends.
Lara L.
Lara L.
I have only used their mascara and I absolutely love it because they are clump free. And they add so much volume to your lashes. And I love that they are not waterproof because its really hard to take off mascara. And I love the fact that they are cheap also.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Henderson, KY
Maybelline Fit Me® Foundation I absolutely love this foundation! It keeps my skin looking matte all day and it isn't cakey like some others I have tried. I also haven't had any issues with blending or oxidizing (turning an orange color) out of this. It is affordable too which helps when you have a toddler running around!
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sure you already know what my favorite eyelash mask is. I've been using Cover Girl Lashblast for some time now. It gives me a very good result and its price is more than reasonable. I think I've already spent three tubes to give volume to my eyelashes: a record of fidelity for a person who likes to change as much as I do. A few days ago I saw that they had brought a new generation of LashBlast and, of course, I could not resist. So this week I started to try out the Cover Girl Lashblast Fusion mask. I love cover girl
Cioly F.
Cioly F.
I've really been enjoying the covergirl ready set Gorgeous for when I want a day of normal skin, that does not look matte, but neither with excess oil. I love super natural makeup and it's perfect for the "no makeup, makeup" effect.
It is assumed that the finish is so natural that you do not notice that you wear it, even if you are examined with a magnifying glass. Yeah, right!
Erica N.
Erica N.
Monroe, LA
I bought cover girl liquid makeup for the first time to use this past weekend because I wanted something light and natural to wear. It was my first time ever doing my own makeup and I love the way it goes on smooth and it's very light to the point you can't tell that I am wearing it,which is the look I was going for.
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use their foundation. It's a really good bang for the buck. However, there are better quality foundations out there, that def make you feel more luxe. Still--I find that this is a good compromise, very accesible in price. **try mixing it with moisturizer as you apply--that will help make it look less candy, and feel more breathable**
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.