Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Radford, VA

Love this bbcream it keeps my face moisturized and matte it's magic in a bottle even for acne prone skin .
Mariana I.
Mariana I.

Good mascaras for a cheap prices! you find them in almost every drugstores, they always have new products.
Millie M.
Millie M.

Always has proved to be a quality product with a lot of choices and colors. I can always find what i need.
LaToi J.
LaToi J.
Orrum , NC

Cover girl is all around brand and they feature some very nice looking ladies to advertise their products.
Nena B.
Nena B.
Dallas, TX

I'ved use some of there products which are absolutly fantastic to be drugstore. They have great lipsticks.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

I always like using cover girl was great on saving money and there products work great I have no complains
Liz C.
Liz C.
Modesto

I use there foundation and its perfect for my skin. Never breaks me out and always gives me full coverage.
Jessika S.
Jessika S.

When ever I get a drugstore foundation I always go for Covergirl. The 3 in foundation is always my go-to.
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
Peoria, IL

Cover girl has been around for a long time it's a great makeup love it gas a lot of new stuff and variety
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Pembroke, VA

Covergirl everything is bomb! The best brand out there. Super affordable! Trustworthy make up that lasts.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.