Add a Photo

Photos (108)
America P.
America P.
Brownsville, TX

I've tried several of their products and they never disappoint me. I'm always satisfied with what I buy.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Kansas City, KS

I really love using this brand of products. Not rough on the skin either. A brand that you can count on.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Masontown, PA

CoverGirl is great for sensitive skin, I love their selection, I really wish they gave out more coupons.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Lake Luzerne, NY

Great product at a affordable price. I like stand by products that keep changing with the world changes.
Julie G.
Julie G.
Cleveland, OH

Cover girl is a "go to" brand that I like to shop for. They have a great variety of colors and products.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Riverdale, GA

I love covergirl mascara and eye liner. It laSt all day. I would never stray from this cosmetic product.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Jersey City, NJ

Only have there Covergirl Concealer stuck in light and dark for highlighting and contour. They are bomb.
Nayeli P.
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA

Love their face powder it sets on your face good if your using a good powder brush also their concealers
Pattie R.
Pattie R.
Gillette, WY

Have been using there lip glosses sense I can remember they are my all time favorite and one of my go to
April H.
April H.

Great value brand with great cosmetics. Their mascara and eyeshadow selection are my favorite to browse!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.