Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Tayghen L.
Tayghen L.

I buy mostly the 24 hr or long lasting lipsticks from Covergirl. They are the best since the really do last long.
Destiney N.
Destiney N.
Ottawa, KS

I love how effortlessly covergirl make up goes on and lasts all day. It's definitely a make-up brand I recommend.
Kareena C.
Kareena C.
Arecibo

Cover girl is a great brand not too expensive and make you look nice all the time love their mascara and eyeliner
This is a great brand! Love it so much! A lot of the people that I know use this brand, and are in love with it!!
Amy A.
Amy A.

I enjoy cover girl, but you get what you pay for. It is no where near the quality of MAC or Lancôme, but I Works.
Laurie H.
Laurie H.

I use covergirl aqua smooth and absolutely love it! Itso creamy and goes on dry. I love the look and feel of it!
Quintessa W.
Quintessa W.
Martinsville, VA

I love cover girl and the products that they have. They have a wide variety of colors and things to choose from.
Harmoni M.
Harmoni M.
Windsor

I use Covergirl products in my everyday makeup routine. They're very good quality and so affordable. I love them
Regina M.
Regina M.
Moundsville, WV

Black mascara, I wasn't real happy with, I had to add a little water to it because it was clumpy and too thick!!
Wily G.
Wily G.

The products of cover girl are amazing!! I just love it. The quality is super good, they aren't expensive at all
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.