Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Mariana I.
Mariana I.

Good mascaras for a cheap prices! you find them in almost every drugstores, they always have new products.
Karolina R.
Karolina R.
Prince George, British Columbia

Great make up that can be found everywhere. I love their products just as much as I love their spokesmans.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Kennewick, WA

Mixed bag, I have used their nail polish and their blush. I love their blush. Not so much the nail polish.
Kelli M.
Kelli M.

Great drugstore brand for any makeup need you could have! Great quality for the price, never disappointed.
LaToi J.
LaToi J.
Orrum , NC

Cover girl is all around brand and they feature some very nice looking ladies to advertise their products.
Nena B.
Nena B.
Dallas, TX

I'ved use some of there products which are absolutly fantastic to be drugstore. They have great lipsticks.
Chelsae C.
Chelsae C.
West Fargo, ND

Covergirl is an affordable product that seems to work well. I am open to other products out there as well.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Modesto

I use there foundation and its perfect for my skin. Never breaks me out and always gives me full coverage.
Nastassja G.
Nastassja G.
Miami

All this products are great, good, affordable, gently to all types of skins, for daily use are recommended
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

I always like using cover girl was great on saving money and there products work great I have no complains
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.