COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Cathee S.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover Girl is an amazing company. Amazing products, people and concepts. They have stayed true to their products and to their customers. They have been around a very long time and I see them here even longer. Cover Girl was my very first makeup I ever bought and wore over 25 years ago. I still wear it and my daughter is starting to get into a bit of makeup here and there and it has been her first. I have no doubt it will still be here on my future grandchildren as well.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Springfield , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like some products from this brand, I haven't tried too much for their foundations. I will say they have one of my favorite Mascaras the Super Sizer. I also love their foundation/setting powder that they made when they teamed up with OLAY. I love it to set my make up because it is just the right consistently. I enjoy there blushes especially the three pans one, I love to contour with them. You can find something for your self for sure with this brand. I am not overly in love with there eye shadow formula but that is a personal product for each individual.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every now and then I will get expensive mascaras as gifts (Benefit, Too Faced), but I always go back to my COVERGIRL The Super Sizer Fibers Mascara in Very Black. It does everything the expensive mascaras do, and it washes off so easily at night. I've added this photo before, and it's super creepy, but look at those lashes! Would recommend 10/10
Shana W.
Shana W.
Cambridge , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first started using makeup over a decade ago, Cover girl was a go to. I'd never leave the house without my eyeliner that I still buy as it is very black, very pigmented, creamy, and stays put, I rated then 4 stars because some products are not as good as I'd expect them to be, eye shadows are amazing, some foundations are great others are not, lipsticks could be better but there are a few I'd repurchase.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
I love cover girl and the ready set gorgeous foundation is great. The price is very adorable and I love the light feel and coverage. This foundation has a dewy feel, but if you want full coverage I wouldn't recommend it. This is my only current cover girl product but after this one I plan to purchase more from this brand.
Tracey L.
Tracey L.
Staten Island , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl you never disappoint me get with the color correcting primers smashbox cannot be beat and it's totally worth the $39 bucks but this worked but prine color correct foundation concealer it's to many things on my face and no time to get it done but L'Oréal Anti redness I'm all for it L'Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Creamneed to get the green
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been a CoverGirl fan since high school. The products are so easy to use and the packaging is so simple that you can just grab them and go. Since it's a drugstore brand, you don't have to search all over town to find it.

I am a major fan of the Queen collection because it is catered toward women of color.
Jordon C.
Jordon C.
Demopolis, AL
I think CoverGirl is making a comeback for themselves! I feel like we should be getting some real gems in 2017. I was really shocked at how much I loved the Outlast Powder foundation I received in a VoxBox last month. However, I DO NOT like their new dual ended lip product. The color was awful for my skin tone and it was very drying. My lips felt so tight and the smell isn't great either.
Amber R.
Amber R.
West Palm Beach
I am in love with the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous foundation, powder, and concealer. I use all of these products during my daily makeup routine. This line gives you an overall coverage and makes my pores virtually disappear along with any blemishes, uneven complexion, and under eye bags. The only con I can think of is, if too much is applied, it does feel like a mask is on your face. However, of all Covergirl facial products, these feel the most natural. Looks better than MAC! I will never use anything else!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Waterford, WI
Where the heck is COVERGIRL? I can barely name one CG item on the market right now. They just aren't relevant right now. I understand they are trying to be relevant by introduction their first male CG model & also by using big name celebrities, but I don't see any work going into the products. The CG brand is dying out. They need a renewal & soon.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.