Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Teresa S.
Teresa S.

I've been happy with most cover girl products I've bought, especially mascara. This is my go-to brand for mascara
Amy A.
Amy A.

I enjoy cover girl, but you get what you pay for. It is no where near the quality of MAC or Lancôme, but I Works.
Harmoni M.
Harmoni M.
Windsor

I use Covergirl products in my everyday makeup routine. They're very good quality and so affordable. I love them
Deborah P.
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC

COVERGIRL has been around forever because they make amazing products. Every color imaginable for all skin tones.
Laurie H.
Laurie H.

I use covergirl aqua smooth and absolutely love it! Itso creamy and goes on dry. I love the look and feel of it!
holly m.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN

They have really good drugstore quality foundation and powder. It's always been a staple piece of my makeup bag!
Lismeirin R.
Lismeirin R.
Haledon, NJ

es muy buna , utilizo sus bases y me gusta mucho , es muy bueno la verdad y muy económico , me encanta la verdad
Bella S.
Bella S.
Bernalillo, NM

I like their makeup and everything if I don't have the time to get anything else I just for for my second choice
Annika O.
Annika O.
Flushing, NY

covergirl was my first foundation i ever used and love it great drugstore brand i always find coupons or on sale
Kim E.
Kim E.
Ellicott City, MD

I've been a fan of cover girl for years. My absolute favorite is their volume mascara in the orange tube. UGH 🙌🏽
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.