BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittany M.
Cincinnati, OH
My eyeliner is buy Covergirl and it is my all-time favorite it never smudges or wears off I also love the pointed eraser at the end so I can always make sure that my eyeliner is smooth and it works great when I'm trying to do a cat eye!
Mikayla S.
Raymond, NE
Honestly, this brand is simply amazing. There really isn't any other word for it. COVERGIRL'S blush, foundation, and lip products are all my go-to! The have my exact shade of foundation, and I can wear it without worrying about my acne.
Stella P.
Virginia Beach, VA
I'm currently using the covergirl trunaked roses palette. So far so good. You get 8 eye shadows for a decent price. There are shimmer and matte as well. They're super pigmented although it does fall out. It's very nice for everyday use.
Emily P.
College Station, TX
I like this brand but am not blown away. My holy grail foundation used to be covergirl but I recently switched and like it a bit better. not the worst but not the best either.
Hannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never really used CoverGirl until I received a voxbox actually. But I really like the softness of their powder foundation and their concealers are very buildable which is fantastic.
Ashley E.
Camp lejeune, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their Foundation breaks me out but I love love love their mascara. I've tried multiple types of mascara from them and have found favorites for multiple looks I like to wear. I would recommend covergirl to anyone wanting cheaper eye makeup.
Billie L.
I love this brand. Their foundations are great. They are never too pink or too yellow. They also have a wide range of powders and blushes. I also love their variety in mascaras. I highly recommend this brand because their price is great.
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl and often wear it. It's easy to apply and it's not over the the top. Their makeup is cheap and easy for everyone to afford. I feel like they are for everyone.
Sarah B.
New Prague, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good makeup for the price. Some covergirl products aren't that great, so you have to play around with the different products covergirl has in order to find an awesome product
Katelyn R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use Covergirl everyday and love how easy it is to use. This line is also in every store that I have been in. It's cheep too so I don't feel bad when I go through it so quickly!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.