Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Liz C.
Liz C.
Modesto

I use there foundation and its perfect for my skin. Never breaks me out and always gives me full coverage.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

I always like using cover girl was great on saving money and there products work great I have no complains
Cindy summer G.
Cindy summer G.

Excellent powders, shine and all its beauty products are wonderful, make my skin look and feel incredible.
Nena B.
Nena B.
Dallas, TX

I'ved use some of there products which are absolutly fantastic to be drugstore. They have great lipsticks.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Kennewick, WA

Mixed bag, I have used their nail polish and their blush. I love their blush. Not so much the nail polish.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Pembroke, VA

Covergirl everything is bomb! The best brand out there. Super affordable! Trustworthy make up that lasts.
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
Peoria, IL

Cover girl has been around for a long time it's a great makeup love it gas a lot of new stuff and variety
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Knoxville, TN

I love covergirl foundations. They all seem to last all day and do what they say they are supposed to do.
Shena L.
Shena L.
Canon, GA

Good makeup. Doesn't break me out. Stays on for a long time. Great prices. Lots of colors to choose from.
Jessika S.
Jessika S.

When ever I get a drugstore foundation I always go for Covergirl. The 3 in foundation is always my go-to.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.