BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany  H.
Tiffany H.
Wellersburg , PA
They're decent products, for a decent price. I use this brand occasionally.
DeAnna W.
DeAnna W.
Brownstown
Always a solid option for just about any cosmetic need. Trusted and tested.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Any cover girl product I've ever used has been good quality and affordable.
Addy
Addy
I really enjoy this brand and think their pretty good for the price. !!!!!!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
White Plains, NY
They have good products and are inexpensive. I recommend this brand highly.
Nani L.
Nani L.
Miami, Florida

Buy the base in a department store in my country, but I know that you can also get it in any large pharmacy, another department store or online. The bad thing about buying "supermarket" bases is how difficult it is to get to the color, because as the product is sealed and rarely find a test, it can become a "mission" But by trial and luck I got my tone, That although it is a little darker than my skin tone, blurring it well and with a little dust and illuminator I was perfect. Successful Mission

What I love ...

The coverage is average, but if you apply two layers you can increase it. I love the ending.
It attaches very well to your skin tone.
It looks very natural.
You can use it every day without feeling like you have a mask on it.
The price is very economical for the quality you have.
The applicator is a success, do not waste the product at all and retains the base very well.
 That I did not like…

It's a bit greasy, as I have oily skin I have to be very careful with that. I control the shine with a matting powder. If your skin is dry or normal, you will not have any problems.
It does not have sunscreen, for me it is a very important aspect when I choose a base that I will use during the day, although as it is light I can apply my protector before applying the base and it works very well.
It rustles a bit, bone that over time can become a little darker or half orange on your skin, for the next me to buy a lighter tone, I recommend the same..
Andi H.
Andi H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
TBH I've been SO disappointed with Covergirl products in the past, but they're definitely improving! Their mascaras were my favorite when I first started getting into makeup. Their eyeshadows are pretty sucky aside from their newer TruNaked palettes-I own the Rose one and I'm obsessed! It's pigmented, buttery, and blends beautifully! Their nail polishes are pretty decent and their new Outlast face line is good! Their lipsticks are kinda meh. Although, I like the Katy Perry line-the lipstick lasted a few hours and left behind a nice stain
Heather W.
Heather W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have a variety of different shades in all areas, and I like the way I look and feel. CoverGirl is one of the best cosmetic companies with a good product that is affordable by almost everyone. Their products do not irritate my skin. I have used other brands in the past and they don't hold up like CoverGirl. The products don't clog your pores and it's not heavy like most products and it smells good. The foundation makeup I use is smooth and covers dark areas well. There is a wide choice of colours available. The consistency blends well into skin. I also use CoverGirl lipstick and have tried many other brands, but none lasts like theirs. The colors are lovely- though I always return for the same favorite. This makeup is my favorite. Color and consistency are perfect for my skin. The price is very reasonable and always available at my Pharmacy. I find that their lipstick never clumps or wears off quickly. I love the creamy consistently.
Carol A.
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
I tried the Cover Girl foundation as I was experimenting with drug store brands as opposed to department store brands which are more expensive. The color I used was light to medium for my olive skin tone. Overall, the foundation irritated my sensitive rosacea skin. Also, the foundation was too dry which accentuated my large pores, fine lines, and wrinkles. I prefer a dewy foundation which moisturizes my skin.
Cathee S.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover Girl is an amazing company. Amazing products, people and concepts. They have stayed true to their products and to their customers. They have been around a very long time and I see them here even longer. Cover Girl was my very first makeup I ever bought and wore over 25 years ago. I still wear it and my daughter is starting to get into a bit of makeup here and there and it has been her first. I have no doubt it will still be here on my future grandchildren as well.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.