Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Kareena C.
Kareena C.
Arecibo

Cover girl is a great brand not too expensive and make you look nice all the time love their mascara and eyeliner
Tayghen L.
Tayghen L.

I buy mostly the 24 hr or long lasting lipsticks from Covergirl. They are the best since the really do last long.
Chantel C.
Chantel C.
Edmonton

one of the only types of makeup i can use without breaking out. i love their products. great for really fair skin
Teresa S.
Teresa S.

I've been happy with most cover girl products I've bought, especially mascara. This is my go-to brand for mascara
Love the queen collection. Very reasonable price products. Good line of products. Enjoy all the shades of eyebrow
Destiney N.
Destiney N.
Ottawa, KS

I love how effortlessly covergirl make up goes on and lasts all day. It's definitely a make-up brand I recommend.
MaryBeth M.
MaryBeth M.
Perkasie, PA

good quality for the price. most of my drug store make up i have purchased is from covergirl. one of my favorites
Savannah D.
Savannah D.

I love covergirl foundations! I use it literally everyday. It's great for dry skin and lasts pretty much all day!
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Riverview

I've used multiple different kinds of makeup in this brand. Especially mascara and eyeliner. Love their products.
This is a great brand! Love it so much! A lot of the people that I know use this brand, and are in love with it!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.