BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great brand. I love this drugstore brand. Products are good quality for the price. The foundations are great and I love their lipsticks as well. I don't shop here too often but I would recommend to others.
Michelle B.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used Covergirl since I was allowed to wear make-up. I have always liked their pressed powder. The prices have always been very affordable for any budget. The quality is really good as well. Definitely recommend Covergirl!
Julie M.
Hollister, CA
The outlast stay luminous foundation is my favorite for my skin type since I am older it makes perfect sense to have this particular brand that it makes my complexion look do we and healthy and said of just a flat matte
Ailed S.
Dallas, TX
Covergirl is a good place to go and shop, they have lots of good products. I use a lot of the things they have and I am very happy with the out come of the products. I would for sure shop there again and I recommend it
Elsy A.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
As strange as it may seem, I love their "Roses" palette and their "Nudes" palette because they both have my favorite highlight shade which is "Champagne". It's an "in your face" type of shade. The rest of the shades on each palette are amazing and so smooth.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great drugstore brand an a few of their products I use daily if you are on a budget but are wanting something that will last through out the day this brand is for you from their foundations to eyeshadow palettes there is always something affordable an worth the buy with cover girl cosmetics
Savanah H.
Cottage Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love there products affordable also good quality love there mascara just love all there makeup in general my shopping experience is great with cover girl foundation is good to I do recommend trying out there products
Stephanie B.
Louisville, KY
I have to say that I Love Cover Girl eye shadows, and lip stain. I have tried other shimmering white shadows and do not like the finish. I am having trouble finding the one I like anymore. It lasts all day. I love it.
Nancy
West Chicago, IL
Their powders are fantastic ! They work well and they help makeup stay in settled and it helps keep the face look smooth and not get oily and covers up any dark spots and I would recommend this powder and it's an affordable brand.
Irene L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the mascaras from Covergirl, they really help my lashes a lot and the aren't as harsh to my eyes as the other brands. Also they have good prices and you can find them in any other store, you can't missed them.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.