Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Tatjana M.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX

The only makeup I wear is mascara. Covergirl has awesome mascaras too! I love them and th never clump my eyelashes
Dottie S.
Dottie S.

I love the concealers and pressed powders. They work well and stay pretty well and the prices are wallet friendly.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA

covergirl is a wonderful brand. I love some of their mascara. and they have great products at an affordable price.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
scott, AR

This has always been my goto when I'm on a budget. This is my Favorite drug store brand. Everyone knows covergirl.
Amber P.
Amber P.

Cover girl has improved so much over the years. Some of the best products around and super affordable I reccomend!
Paula B.
Paula B.
Rome, GA

I use Covergirl mineral powders. It covers blemishes on my face and looks natural, who doesn't like natural right?
TANYA F.
TANYA F.
Downey, Ca

Covergirls Lash Blast Mascara is simply amazing!!!! I use it everyday! Day and Night! All black is my go to color
I usually use their makeup. The colors of eyeshadow is very nice and their mascara actually work for my eyelashes
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Yakima, WA

I love cover girl. It was my first makeup brand that i bought as a young teenager and I still use it to this day!
Chantel C.
Chantel C.
Edmonton

one of the only types of makeup i can use without breaking out. i love their products. great for really fair skin
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.