Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Trevor H.
Trevor H.
Gilbert, AZ

Great brand if you don't want to spend a lot, you don't need the big names to make your makeup look amazing!
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH

I love this brand. It's affordable & I've been using the loose powder for years. Never had a bad experience.
Chasity R.
Chasity R.
Hartford, CT

I like cover girl because they are the only over the counter makeup that comes the closest to my skin color.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Winter park , Fl

I love the price of these products. I am a big fan of the mascara and lip colors. So many different optiona
Latasha P.
Latasha P.

yes cover girl gives my life i love cover girl the loud lip color and many eye shadows and lash blast fever
LilliAnn C.
LilliAnn C.

Cover girl eyeliner makes my eyes water really bad. I haven't tried any more of their products due to this.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Covergirl is such a great brand. I love their mascaras. They work really well and the price is always great
Birlenia M.
Birlenia M.
Pennsauken, NJ

Covergirls mascaras are some of the best mascaras out there. They are not flaky and will last all day long.
Aileen P.
Aileen P.
Atlanta, GA

Everything from them is great! Their concelear does exactly what I want it to and matches my skin perfectly
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Albuquerque, NM

Pretty decent cosmetics especially if you're looking to try something new and not shell out a ton of money.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.