BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Lisbeth S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es grandioso lo que estos productos pueden hacer. Tienen de todo, realmente con muy buena calidad y es asequible. Me encantan sus polvos compactos y las mascaras. Al igual que todas las marcas tiene sus contras, pero los, "pros* son más!
Kate P.
Tampa, FL
Mascara is probably the only thing I'll buy from covergirl... Although I will try their foundations and concealers when they come out with something new, I've never really been a fan of anything after trying it... none of the formulas are good.. they end up looking cakey or don't provide enough coverage.
Brittany W.
I absolutely love covergirl true blend foundation. It's not to expensive and I can barely ever tell that I'm wearing it. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants a flawless, clean look! It's a fantastic product
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products. For the price you pay I don't think you can beat it. These products are available everywhere so that's great. I love their eye liner it's the only kind I've stuck with. These beauty products are for any and all ages.
Summer M.
Winston Salem, NC
I currently have a covergirl powder foundation compact. It gives me just the right amount of coverage for my nose or around my eyes when my makeup wears off. I wish the sponge applicator that it comes with was a little bit better quality, but all in all a total steal of a deal. I will definitely buy again.
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable products that can be found just about anywhere. I do buy the products often or receive free samples. I really like their lipgloss I just wish they would transition to non toxic, cruelty free and natural ingredients.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like a few covergirl products but I have not used that many. Their concealers are pretty good and I like one of their blushes that is a rosey-coral color (I don't know the name of the color sorry it's been so long ago).
Sarah Z.
I am a big fan of Covergirl's smoothers concealer. The creamy formula goes on perfectly and does wondering for hiding under eye circles! I love the variety of shades available. This product is one of my everyday go to's!
Carey G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will say that this particular makeup brand has been a tried and true staple throughout my many makeup experiences. You can find this brand at most local drugstores and at Ulta. I would most definitely recommend that those that are new to the world of makeup to give this brand and its products a fair shot.
Michelle P.
Manchester, Greater manchester
My favorite drugstore eyeshadow palette is tru naked and it's great for every day wear! Been using it :) and my favorite mascara is the supersizer. Love this brand and it's great for the price tag. Definitely a must try
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.