BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Grace B.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cheap, easy to get in a pinch (I forgot my lipstick, oops!) often can find coupons.
Rosalinda S.
Rosalinda S.
Laredo, TX
Enjoy this after looking for a good one i finally found the right products!!In love
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Price is great I'm always looking for great deals and love that you can use coupons
Lisbeth P.
Lisbeth P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tengo una máscara de cover girl y me encanta porque me da una mirada de encanto 🙈❤️
Andres Eduardo P.
Andres Eduardo P.
1 pf my favorite products. Amazing variety and quality in all products. Recomended
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore brand. I love being able to go to Walmart and pick their stuff up.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Freeland, PA
Love there mascara! Always makes my lashes look longer and fuller. Great price too
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is the best!! Affordable with many great products!! Highly recommended
Mandy D.
Mandy D.
Santa Rosa, CA
Best mascara in the drugstore. No other brands even compete. Great lipsticks too.
Teran F.
Teran F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use their products a lot. It's affordable and very works well for my white skin
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.