Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Jose G.
Jose G.

My wife already got from influenster the new rimel so lashy, and she loves the brush, and the intensity of the ink.
Keiry P.
Keiry P.
Ann Arbor, MI

they have a good variety of makeup. I have used and loved their full lash boom mascara and some their lip products.
Tosha H.
Tosha H.
Conway, AR

They have great Products and, I love seeing there commercials on TV for all there new things coming out each times.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Tampa, FL

Love CoverGirl products, love how it's easy to get at any local drug store the price is great. Definitely recommend
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Xenia, OH

I love all the products! The price range is perfect for good quality makeup! I have no complaints about the makeup!
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Guthrie, OK

Affordable products with good quality. Can be purchased at drugstores so makes it super easy and convenient to but.
Jlene B.
Jlene B.
Orlando, FL

Love their products and recommend them for beginners definitely. Leaves me very happy whenever I use there products
Eric D.
Eric D.

My wife doesn't use this brand often but she likes there lip glosses, and not the eyeliner from what she remembers.
Brianda d.
Brianda d.
Weslaco, TX

Ive been using their matte lip sticks amd i love them. U do have to re touch during the day but they feel so creamy
Eman D.
Eman D.
Tampa, FL

Good products! Try their loose powder for setting foundation its very high quality and lets your makeup last longer
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.