BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of the best drugstore brands. It is affordable yet very good quality. I have tried many different products and I really like them all. Their foundation is amazing and eyeshadow palettes are amazing too. Lately, i have been really loving their mascara. definitely recommend it to other people
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl was one of the very first brands I ever used. I had cover girl foundation. This brand will always be a classic in my eyes. I would still use Covergirl. Super affordable and keeps up with the fast paced make industry
Kristen S.
Cumberland, MD
I'm not a fan of cover girl. I don't like the way the make up smells so strong and it always always breaks me out! My dermatologist recommended staying away from it so I haven't used it in years! I probably won't ever buy a cover girl product.
Sasha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL is dependable. They're a drug store brand with inexpensive products that last long and stay in place. They have it all from lips to eyes, face to nails. A couple of their products will forever be in my makeup bag.
Sara N.
Elizabethtown, PA
My overall opinion depends on the product that I buy; their face makeup is generally pretty good but sometimes isn't fair enough or cool enough for my skin. It can also oxidize too much which is annoying. Not a fan of their mascaras - I feel like they aren't dramatic enough compared to other drugstore brands.
Melissa C.
Over the years, I've tried so many times to give this brand a chance. Their stuff is crap. You get what you pay for. Everything wears off easily, their shadows crease, and their eye liners smear. This brand is one of the worst (if not THE worst).
Audie w.
macon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only really use their eyebrow pencil. The thing I love most about it is they have the perfect shades which is important because I have blonde hair so the color really shows. The pencils also last forever which is great!
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
COVERGiRL makeup is a classic go-to brand that has a wide range of product styles and colors that appeal to any demographic. If I am in a hurry when shopping for make-up I know I can stop into any drug store or Walmart/Target and can find "my" shade with confidence and ease, and at a decent mid-grade price.
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not oil based does smooth out like it should stays all day has full coverage doesn't seem to run like others do or run off on your clothes or anyone else's if you are hugging them or more doesn't have a scent looks flawless
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for drug store makeup. They have amazing products but their principles are much more important. They are the definition of equal opportunity. I'm so proud to own makeup from this brand and will continue to purchase.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.