Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH

I love this brand. It's affordable & I've been using the loose powder for years. Never had a bad experience.
Col G.
Col G.
North Fort Myers, FL

Crazy mascara and not worth it. Would rather pay more then 8$ for stuff that will run down your face all day
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN

A big fan of their eye liner, mascara as well as how long the shadows stay on. Great products, great prices.
Krista M.
Krista M.
Hobart, IN

Cover girl used to be my go-to makeup because of the price, but there are a lot of better options out there.
Kasey B.
Kasey B.

This company makes great products. Amazing quality makeup at an affordable price. What more could u ask for?
Lea H.
Lea H.

I love cover girls new clean matte bb cream. It evens my skin tone and does not leave my face looking shiny.
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.

Most covergirl make up I can wear. Several products I can not use because of the rash that it gives my skin.
Katie Y.
Katie Y.
Blairstown, MO

I use their foundation. It really looks natural to my skin and their foundations don't clog my pores either.
Trevor H.
Trevor H.
Gilbert, AZ

Great brand if you don't want to spend a lot, you don't need the big names to make your makeup look amazing!
Susanne M.
Susanne M.
Mentor, OH

Covergirl is nice however the prices re getting wy to high. Some of the Foundations re irritting to the skin
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.