Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Aileen P.
Aileen P.
Atlanta, GA

Everything from them is great! Their concelear does exactly what I want it to and matches my skin perfectly
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Albuquerque, NM

Pretty decent cosmetics especially if you're looking to try something new and not shell out a ton of money.
Latasha P.
Latasha P.

yes cover girl gives my life i love cover girl the loud lip color and many eye shadows and lash blast fever
Ingrid S.
Ingrid S.
Oldsmar, FL

I just started to use this lipsticks from cover girl and like that it stayed for a long time love the color
Lucy E.
Lucy E.

Great brand affordable has alot to choose from ,foundations are full coverage lots of shades to choose from
LEAR28018 A.
LEAR28018 A.

Muy buena empresa de productos de belleza, siempre compro muchas cosas de covergirl, sobretodo sus labiales
Kenzathome K.
Kenzathome K.

Decent brand for drugstore makeup. I've only really tried lip products but I've never had issues with them.
Lorelei R.
Lorelei R.
San Carlos, CA

I'm using cover girl mascara right now, the so lahat mascara, I like it so much not sticky and good quality
Mariana I.
Mariana I.

Good mascaras for a cheap prices! you find them in almost every drugstores, they always have new products.
riane w.
riane w.
Wyandotte, MI

Some things are great, some are not so great! Trial and error for me! Mascaras are always a winner though!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.