BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Liesa Kelly B.
Liesa Kelly B.
Stone Mountain, GA
I always use CoverGirl lip products. They stay on the longest and I love their colors.
Hunter J.
Hunter J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite drugstore grade. Their bb cream, lipsticks, and mascara are a must for me!
Mia A.
Mia A.
Coral Springs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the lash blast mascara! Works wonders for my eye lashes ! Does not smudge all day
Kia W.
Kia W.
What is there to say about this company. Its a wondeful go to drug store company.....
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay product line. Lots of choices. Very affordable. Can be found at most drugstores.
Cami P.
Cami P.
Miami
I like covergirl a lot, especially its bb creams and mascaras. I would recommend it!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Belleview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore brand I love there mascara and the 3-1 foundation affordable as well
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pt Pleasant, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the black eyeliner it lasts awhile on eyes and doesn't smuge it lasts all day
Susana V.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Marca de calidad por excelencia, la uso desde que era adolescente y aún me acompaña.
Haley H.
Haley H.
Mulberry, KS
Love the foundation! Seems to last all day, and their products are very affordable!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.