Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Absolutely love this brand of product! Always had great outcomes. Love the shades of lipstick and eyeshadows.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
Jackson, MS

I really don't like cover girl products. There isn't one product that I buy from them and I have tried a lot.
Francisca V.
Francisca V.
Hockley, TX

One of my collection makeup and love them all. A lot of different color and textures. Never can't get enough.
brenda r.
brenda r.

The clean bb cream is so nice and light weight. I'm going to try their new outlast line and hope they're nice
Lizia P.
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA

Una marca confiable y a un buen precio. Me encanta probar los productos covergirl nunca he tenido problemas.
Col G.
Col G.
North Fort Myers, FL

Crazy mascara and not worth it. Would rather pay more then 8$ for stuff that will run down your face all day
Cameron C.
Cameron C.

They are a great makeup company but their prices are kinda on the high side wish they were not so expensive.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Corpus Christi, TX

Covergirl always works great and they are a little more expensive side but are 100% worth every single penny
Kayelyn p.
Kayelyn p.

Live my translucent powder in the loose powder form it Helps my makeup stay all day and it doesn't smell bad
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN

A big fan of their eye liner, mascara as well as how long the shadows stay on. Great products, great prices.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.