Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Lea H.
Lea H.

I love cover girls new clean matte bb cream. It evens my skin tone and does not leave my face looking shiny.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Winter park , Fl

I love the price of these products. I am a big fan of the mascara and lip colors. So many different optiona
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Albuquerque, NM

Pretty decent cosmetics especially if you're looking to try something new and not shell out a ton of money.
Birlenia M.
Birlenia M.
Pennsauken, NJ

Covergirls mascaras are some of the best mascaras out there. They are not flaky and will last all day long.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
State College, PA

Not my favorite - generic drugstore products. Not too long lasting, not great choice but gets the job done.
Kenzathome K.
Kenzathome K.

Decent brand for drugstore makeup. I've only really tried lip products but I've never had issues with them.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

Love cover girl deff 1 of my favorite brands high quality at a low price ! 1 of my fav drug store lipsticks
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Covergirl is such a great brand. I love their mascaras. They work really well and the price is always great
Lucy E.
Lucy E.

Great brand affordable has alot to choose from ,foundations are full coverage lots of shades to choose from
Jess H.
Jess H.
Terre Haute, IN

I love cover girl eye liner, but don't care for the foundation it makes me feel like it's caked on my face.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.