Add a Photo
Liesa Kelly B.
Stone Mountain, GA
Jan. 31, 2017, 5:49 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I always use CoverGirl lip products. They stay on the longest and I love their colors.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Leivasy, WV
Dec. 26, 2016, 9:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl cosmetics!! They are a great price and never fail to last all day!!!
Mia A.
Mia A.
Coral Springs, FL
Jan. 27, 2017, 1:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the lash blast mascara! Works wonders for my eye lashes ! Does not smudge all day
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Jacksonville, FL
Jan. 1, 2017, 9:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Okay product line. Lots of choices. Very affordable. Can be found at most drugstores.
Kia W.
Kia W.
Jan. 30, 2017, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
What is there to say about this company. Its a wondeful go to drug store company.....
Susana V.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Jan. 25, 2017, 3:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Marca de calidad por excelencia, la uso desde que era adolescente y aún me acompaña.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pt Pleasant, WV
Dec. 24, 2016, 5:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the black eyeliner it lasts awhile on eyes and doesn't smuge it lasts all day
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Belleview, FL
Jan. 8, 2017, 10 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great drugstore brand I love there mascara and the 3-1 foundation affordable as well
Cami P.
Cami P.
Miami
Feb. 1, 2017, 2:29 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like covergirl a lot, especially its bb creams and mascaras. I would recommend it!
Haley H.
Haley H.
Mulberry, KS
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the foundation! Seems to last all day, and their products are very affordable!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.