BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anne D.
As a brand, unfortunately CoverGirl isn't my favorite.They have very hit or miss products (from my experience).They have some of the best drugstore mascaras and I like their 'Classic Color Blush'.I'm open to try new products, they come out with interesting launches. But I haven't found any new favorites from them in a while.
Reagan H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Covergirl is a trusted brand and is very affordable. I believe you get the amount of quality that you pay for. I love their powders and blushes, but the foundations could be of better quality. I would recommend if on a budget
Racheal P.
I love their products but hate the smell of them. The only problem I have with covergirl is the smell of the products. I don't shop here often because I dislike the smell. I don't know if I would recommend this brand to others.
maggie o.
Normal, IL
COVERGIRL is a great brand! It offers a variety of great beauty products with low cost. This brand is also easy to find, almost sold in all drugstores including Walmart, Target, Ulta, etc. One thing I always recommend from this line is their eyeshadow palettes. they come in different shades such as nudes and goldens.
Marisabel G.
No todos sus productos son tan buenos como lo describen. Algunas mascaras de pestañas no me gustan pues no las risa ni las alarga como prometen. al contrario de su polvo compacto Stay ready georgeous que me encanta! Las verdad compraría sus productos en un lugar donde los pueda probar y devolver si me decepcionan
Kelsey H.
I really love cover girl. I have always use their mascaras and have always been impressed by them. The mascaras don't smudge and are very long-lasting. I have also love their cover up as well. They are affordable and great quality.
Steph B.
Johnson City, TN
Covergirl has so much going for them. They have a bunch of products to choose from that are great quality and are decently priced along with not being hard to find. I use covergirl on the daily and am never disappointed in the outcome of my covergirl makeup
Sara N.
Elizabethtown, PA
My overall opinion depends on the product that I buy; their face makeup is generally pretty good but sometimes isn't fair enough or cool enough for my skin. It can also oxidize too much which is annoying. Not a fan of their mascaras - I feel like they aren't dramatic enough compared to other drugstore brands.
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
Cover girl lipstick is fantastic. I'm not sure how but it lasts all day, the pigment is great and I always get compliments on it. The smell could be altered a bit so it doesn't smell like playdoh but overall great products.
Crystal G.
Davisville, WV
I enjoy covergirl make up. It is a good brand and affordable for those who want a great makeup at a great price. I can find it about anywhere. I have used the foundation to blush. I would recommend others to buy this brand.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.