BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shanay W.
Shanay W.
Great brand with a lot of great products. Personally, I would recommend their mascaras
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay product line. Lots of choices. Very affordable. Can be found at most drugstores.
Kia W.
Kia W.
What is there to say about this company. Its a wondeful go to drug store company.....
Susana V.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Marca de calidad por excelencia, la uso desde que era adolescente y aún me acompaña.
Cami P.
Cami P.
Miami
I like covergirl a lot, especially its bb creams and mascaras. I would recommend it!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pt Pleasant, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the black eyeliner it lasts awhile on eyes and doesn't smuge it lasts all day
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Belleview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore brand I love there mascara and the 3-1 foundation affordable as well
Haley H.
Haley H.
Mulberry, KS
Love the foundation! Seems to last all day, and their products are very affordable!
Rosalinda S.
Rosalinda S.
Laredo, TX
Enjoy this after looking for a good one i finally found the right products!!In love
Grace B.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cheap, easy to get in a pinch (I forgot my lipstick, oops!) often can find coupons.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.