Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Coventry, RI

Cover girl mascara is awesome and the 3 in 1 foundation is my go too. Cover girls it's great brand and is affordable
evelyn z.
evelyn z.
Astoria, NY

I absolutely LOVE LashBlast mascara!!! I always get so many compliments when I wear it. It's the only mascara I use.
Melody H.
Melody H.

Cover girl lipstick is my all time favorite !! I don't use anything else :) I usually get the darker pinks and reds!
Alyshia F.
Alyshia F.
Westmoreland, TN

I enjoy cover girl they have decent products but nothing that really stands out against the other drug store brands.
Sammy W.
Sammy W.
Coldwater, MS

I enjoy the 3 in 1 foundation by Covergirl. It really does keep my oily t-zone at bay without looking overly cakey.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Xenia, OH

I love all the products! The price range is perfect for good quality makeup! I have no complaints about the makeup!
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC

Covergirl is a staple in my make up bag. It's affordable and has great makeup! I definitely recommend this brand :)
Eman D.
Eman D.
Tampa, FL

Good products! Try their loose powder for setting foundation its very high quality and lets your makeup last longer
Adria S.
Adria S.
Rio Rico, AZ

covergirl overall is a pretty gold brand and it is not too pricey thats one of the things i love about this brand!!
Tosha H.
Tosha H.
Conway, AR

They have great Products and, I love seeing there commercials on TV for all there new things coming out each times.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.