BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sabine K.
Some of their stuff is hit or miss, but their Clump Crusher mascara is the bomb! Very affordable cosmetics and easy to find at any location. I haven't tried many of their products, but I have repurchased that mascara mentioned above several times.
Tiffany R.
Spring Hill, FL
I am always buying Covergirl mascaras. They are an in an inexpensive product that is easily affordable when on a budget. I have used other brands with much better mascara brushes than CoverGirls which is why I give it three stars.
Danielle N.
Fairless Hls, PA
Most cover girl products make me break out. Not a fan whatsoever. I highly recommend not using if you have very sensitive skin. It's also. Very hard for me to find a foundation to match my skin tone because they are all so yellow.
David M.
Somerset, NJ
My mother is in love with this place. She always has me buying her gift cards or some product they sell. All of there products are high quality but a little expensive. Besides that they have every type of makeup you could desire.
Malora J.
Phoenix, AZ
Translucent pressed powder was my first face product I used back in high school. Loved the fact it offered just enough coverage to even out complexion but still show my freckles. Wish they still had my shade in translucent honey
Emily B.
Bethlehem, PA
My favorite cover girl product by far is their mascara. I use it everyday!!! It's just as good, if not better, than the high end brands. It makes your lashes so voluminous and long and it lasts all day. No other mascara compares.
Shelbi D.
Cover girl antaging liquid foundation with oil of Olay ,arey daily go to foundations ,what I use for work ,keeps
My face from getting dry ,or oily,blends beautifully and covers great ,The concealer is awesome too but very
Hard to find .
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
I've been using CoverGirl since High School. Recently I have been a huge fan of the Clean Matte BB Cream by CoverGirl, it is my go-to, everyday foundation/BB cream. I love it because it is medium coverage and the finish is a demi-matte finish which is very attractive on my skin. I will continue to repurchase and try out new CoverGirl products.
Haley A.
Elida, OH
Cover girl actually does have some nice makeup just have to honestly look. It's totally affordable in my opinion. My favorites would be concealer for under the eyes I think it worked amazing. And yes I would recommend to others!
Sara K.
Allentown, PA
Covergirl was my first foray into makeup - i started by using some of their cream foundation years ago. However, I do not currently use covergirl very often with the rare exception being for something like a decent waterproof mascara. But if you're on a budget, not a bad choice.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.