Add a Photo
Lauri H.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Dec. 18, 2016, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good product, always coming out with new products and has a great variety of products!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Richfield, UT
Dec. 27, 2016, 1:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Affordable and good quality makeup. Great for beginners or drug store divas! Love love
Mia A.
Mia A.
Coral Springs, FL
Jan. 27, 2017, 1:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the lash blast mascara! Works wonders for my eye lashes ! Does not smudge all day
Mim H.
Mim H.
Atlantic City, NJ
Dec. 28, 2016, 10:19 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl stuff is great and very affordable! It's my go-to for eyeliner and mascara!
Liesa Kelly B.
Liesa Kelly B.
Stone Mountain, GA
Jan. 31, 2017, 5:49 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I always use CoverGirl lip products. They stay on the longest and I love their colors.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Belfast, ME
Dec. 18, 2016, 1:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great quality for a reasonably priced drugstore brand! I especially love their mascara
Lena Z.
Lena Z.
Mentor, OH
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:40 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great value for the price and never had an allergy like on Maybelline! Basic makeup!!!
Erin N.
Erin N.
Leivasy, WV
Dec. 26, 2016, 9:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl cosmetics!! They are a great price and never fail to last all day!!!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
Dec. 16, 2016, 2:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My absolutely favorite makeup products. I always buy the loose powder and the mascara.
Anita S.
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love this brand. Beautiful and nice. Awesome color collections. Eyeliners are awesome.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.