Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Coventry, RI

Cover girl mascara is awesome and the 3 in 1 foundation is my go too. Cover girls it's great brand and is affordable
Melody H.
Melody H.

Cover girl lipstick is my all time favorite !! I don't use anything else :) I usually get the darker pinks and reds!
Ixel J.
Ixel J.
Coachella, CA

covergirl has some really nice mascaras in my opinion but i personally dont purchase different ones at the same time
Riley S.
Riley S.

Solid drug store brand for in a pinch or a budget bind. Good selection across the board, though not my first choice.
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC

Covergirl is a staple in my make up bag. It's affordable and has great makeup! I definitely recommend this brand :)
Jlene B.
Jlene B.
Orlando, FL

Love their products and recommend them for beginners definitely. Leaves me very happy whenever I use there products
Sammy W.
Sammy W.
Coldwater, MS

I enjoy the 3 in 1 foundation by Covergirl. It really does keep my oily t-zone at bay without looking overly cakey.
Eric D.
Eric D.

My wife doesn't use this brand often but she likes there lip glosses, and not the eyeliner from what she remembers.
Adria S.
Adria S.
Rio Rico, AZ

covergirl overall is a pretty gold brand and it is not too pricey thats one of the things i love about this brand!!
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati, OH

Cover girl eyelash curlers are my favorite. I love it. It doesn't pull out my lashes and it lasts for quite awhile.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.