COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

I like cover girl foundation. It leaves my skin soft and flawless. .. It usually never Crack or flake off...
Lea H.
Lea H.

I love cover girls new clean matte bb cream. It evens my skin tone and does not leave my face looking shiny.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Corpus Christi, TX

Covergirl always works great and they are a little more expensive side but are 100% worth every single penny
Sam A.
Sam A.

I enjoy covergirl lip sticks. They are so creamy and they last a pretty long time for drug store pharmacies.
Krista M.
Krista M.
Hobart, IN

Cover girl used to be my go-to makeup because of the price, but there are a lot of better options out there.
Kasey B.
Kasey B.

This company makes great products. Amazing quality makeup at an affordable price. What more could u ask for?
Col G.
Col G.
North Fort Myers, FL

Crazy mascara and not worth it. Would rather pay more then 8$ for stuff that will run down your face all day
Katie Y.
Katie Y.
Blairstown, MO

I use their foundation. It really looks natural to my skin and their foundations don't clog my pores either.
Letha Y.
Letha Y.
Monticello, KY

I absolutely love the CoverGirl clump crusher mascara. It is one of the best mascaras for clump free beauty!
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH

I love this brand. It's affordable & I've been using the loose powder for years. Never had a bad experience.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.