Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Carly W.
Carly W.
College Park, MD

cover girl has a lot of really good quality products. i like their mascaras. its a little bit expensive though
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Spokane, WA

I have used the manga mascara from covergirl it works great and gets all of the lashes. It is very affordable.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Warsaw

Cover girl is what I use the most. I seems to be the best at not making my eyes water. I love the colors also.
Leah L.
Leah L.
Tallahassee, FL

Covergirl blush is absolutely flawless! They have beautiful shades and it isn't too overpowering in the skin!!
Chiquita C.
Chiquita C.

I prefer to use cover girl liquid foundation over the high end ones at times. Gives me the look I'm going for!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

I really like their blushes and mascaras. Theyre a relatively cheap drugstore brand, but their quality is good
Keri K.
Keri K.
Athens, AL

I'm a fan of covergirl eyeshadows. I like the palettes and being able to buy single colors for a great price.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Godfrey, IL

Covergirl has several beauty products that amaze me. So far every product I have tried has not failed me yet.
Susie R.
Susie R.
Oxnard , Ca

In love with this makeup line super affordable and easy to find . Target is my favorite store to purchase it.
Audrey T.
Audrey T.
Tuscaloosa , AL

Love the mascara and face makeup! They are both very good brands of makeup. They look good whenever I wear it
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.