COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
American Fork, UT
i like this makeup it works well and doesn't cost alot i get it when i'm out and about
Mia A.
Mia A.
Coral Springs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the lash blast mascara! Works wonders for my eye lashes ! Does not smudge all day
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite eyeliner! I always by cover girl, love the products. Not to expensive either!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Clarkesville, GA
Great makeup. My go to! Would recommend to everyone cheap in prize and very affective.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolutely favorite makeup products. I always buy the loose powder and the mascara.
Lena Z.
Lena Z.
Mentor, OH
Great value for the price and never had an allergy like on Maybelline! Basic makeup!!!
Mim H.
Mim H.
Atlantic City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl stuff is great and very affordable! It's my go-to for eyeliner and mascara!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Richfield, UT
Affordable and good quality makeup. Great for beginners or drug store divas! Love love
Lauri H.
Lauri H.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Good product, always coming out with new products and has a great variety of products!
Shanay W.
Shanay W.
Great brand with a lot of great products. Personally, I would recommend their mascaras
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.