BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
colleen j.
colleen j.
Aston, PA
love this eyeliner in blue,glides on easy and stays on.The price is affordable for me.
Melody C.
Melody C.
Reno
I love mascarra cover girl always has a great selection. Cant go wrong with a classic.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolutely favorite makeup products. I always buy the loose powder and the mascara.
Mim H.
Mim H.
Atlantic City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl stuff is great and very affordable! It's my go-to for eyeliner and mascara!
Shanay W.
Shanay W.
Great brand with a lot of great products. Personally, I would recommend their mascaras
Anita S.
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand. Beautiful and nice. Awesome color collections. Eyeliners are awesome.
Lauri H.
Lauri H.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Good product, always coming out with new products and has a great variety of products!
Hunter J.
Hunter J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite drugstore grade. Their bb cream, lipsticks, and mascara are a must for me!
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
American Fork, UT
i like this makeup it works well and doesn't cost alot i get it when i'm out and about
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Belfast, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great quality for a reasonably priced drugstore brand! I especially love their mascara
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.