BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christal A.
Brick , NJ
Easy breezy beautiful, timeless classic makeup. I think they try very hard to give there customers high end makeup at drug store prices. Always coming out with something new. I'm sure you do, but if you don't get yourself some COVERGIRL.
Camila P.
Hollywood , FL
As a brand I have to say, they have incredible commercials.I like your make-up line, they are products with a very good price, affordable, incredible lips line, and mascara for eyelashes,Their products usually have very good presentation.
Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
Covergirl was my starter brand when I was around 12 years old and I probably won't ever completely stop using their products. Though they aren't high end like Kat Von D or Tarte, they are still a go-to brand for me and always will be.
Brittany M.
Springfield, OH
I like cover girl clean foundation. This is what I usually mostly use on my face when doing makeup. Its very good at covering blemishes and imperfections on your face and it doesn't really cause acne. Not sure if its for everyone but I like it.
Fatima G.
I really like the sun protection. It actually works, I forgot to use sunscreen one day but was wearing Dustin and my arms, shoulders and neck were all burnt really bad, but my face wasn't even pink. The color matches my skin perfectly and the coverage is pretty good. However, it's very thin coverage and I really wish it was heavier coverage. It also clogs my pores when I sweat. If I just use a mineral powder foundation, my pores don't clog. This is my favorite liquid foundation that I've used so far, but I'm still on the lookout for that prefect liquid foundation with heavy coverage and sun protection that won't clog my pores. I'm including a photo of the foundation covering half of my forehead.
Jade H.
Buffalo, NY
Covergirl is definitely a cheap option that is available in the drugstores. And as far as quality goes, it is not too happy and can really replace some higher name brand makeup items in your collection if you are running low. However, it is not the best out there by far.
Erica O.
Covergirl clean foundation is awesome. It is very affordable! Light coverage and feels light on your face. Lasts all day with a powder and the color selection is awesome. It is perfect for someone who likes a natural look or who is juat starting to wear makeup!
Sabine K.
Some of their stuff is hit or miss, but their Clump Crusher mascara is the bomb! Very affordable cosmetics and easy to find at any location. I haven't tried many of their products, but I have repurchased that mascara mentioned above several times.
Shy W.
Miami Gardens, FL
As far as drugstore make up goes it's one of my favorite brands. I can always find what I'm looking for. My favorite purchase is my ready set gorgeous foundation!!! I recommend using these products due to high quality plus affordability.
Krys R.
Athens, AL
I always buy Covergirl mascara. I think I started when I first began wearing makeup and that's what my mom bought me but I've never tried anything else! Why venture out when I already have perfection? 5/5 stars and I highly recommend!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.