Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Katie Y.
Katie Y.
Blairstown, MO

I use their foundation. It really looks natural to my skin and their foundations don't clog my pores either.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH

I love this brand. It's affordable & I've been using the loose powder for years. Never had a bad experience.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Corpus Christi, TX

Covergirl always works great and they are a little more expensive side but are 100% worth every single penny
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN

A big fan of their eye liner, mascara as well as how long the shadows stay on. Great products, great prices.
Susanne M.
Susanne M.
Mentor, OH

Covergirl is nice however the prices re getting wy to high. Some of the Foundations re irritting to the skin
Sam A.
Sam A.

I enjoy covergirl lip sticks. They are so creamy and they last a pretty long time for drug store pharmacies.
Trevor H.
Trevor H.
Gilbert, AZ

Great brand if you don't want to spend a lot, you don't need the big names to make your makeup look amazing!
Kasey B.
Kasey B.

This company makes great products. Amazing quality makeup at an affordable price. What more could u ask for?
Lea H.
Lea H.

I love cover girls new clean matte bb cream. It evens my skin tone and does not leave my face looking shiny.
Col G.
Col G.
North Fort Myers, FL

Crazy mascara and not worth it. Would rather pay more then 8$ for stuff that will run down your face all day
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.