Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
lepreau, New Brunswick

Love the cover girl line of makeup.goes on smooth with no botching and flawless results.especially love their coverip
Latina F.
Latina F.
Bloomington, IN

CoverGirl has been around for a long time, they continue to be competitive, with new improved products all the time.
evelyn z.
evelyn z.
Astoria, NY

I absolutely LOVE LashBlast mascara!!! I always get so many compliments when I wear it. It's the only mascara I use.
Christine W.
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI

I have not had any issues with the Covergirl products I've tried. They are affordable and do what I need them to do.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Coventry, RI

Cover girl mascara is awesome and the 3 in 1 foundation is my go too. Cover girls it's great brand and is affordable
Riley S.
Riley S.

Solid drug store brand for in a pinch or a budget bind. Good selection across the board, though not my first choice.
Melody H.
Melody H.

Cover girl lipstick is my all time favorite !! I don't use anything else :) I usually get the darker pinks and reds!
Ixel J.
Ixel J.
Coachella, CA

covergirl has some really nice mascaras in my opinion but i personally dont purchase different ones at the same time
Alyshia F.
Alyshia F.
Westmoreland, TN

I enjoy cover girl they have decent products but nothing that really stands out against the other drug store brands.
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC

Covergirl is a staple in my make up bag. It's affordable and has great makeup! I definitely recommend this brand :)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.