BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie A.
I love covergirl products they my momma bought me my first makeup set with I was 14 and it was all covergirl products they really know what they are doing cause I always get covergirl stuff and am always happy 😊 with the stuff that I get 😊
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
I've been using covergirl for well over a decade. I do not use their cover up as much as I used to because I breakout easily but their mascara is usually my go to product. I trust a name like covergirl because it's a great company and I highly recommend.
Kay R.
Tyler, TX
I love their face powder. Works wonderful with my skin (oil/dry combination) Doesn't over dry me or make me skin extra oily. Doesn't break me out or sit in my pores or crease under my eyes. I've always used this product since my Aunt turned me to it years ago. Also love the fact that it will set my concealer. Absolutely the best!
Gabriela GB28200 D.
So good as the price! And you can find it on every store. Love the powders and mascaras especially. I have a really good ones, the quality is so good for the price, also love the concealer, nice coverage and fells very light on the skin.
Kayla T.
E Wenatchee, WA
I have been using Covergirl since I began using makeup! Their loose powder is my absolute favorite! It is the perfect addition to my everyday foundation and keeps my skin dry and not oily at all! Even better is the pricing! I can buy all of the products I need at almost any drugstore or department store and never break the bank!
Erin M.
Everything seems to be a hit or miss. I either absolutely love the product or can't stand it. I do love how affordable the brand is and am grateful for that. It's a great brand to fall back on if you can't get to a high end beauty store.
Katie E.
Allendale, MI
If I'm being honest I started using this product when I first started using makeup. I used it because this is what my mom told me to use. It is a great product to start learning and using makeup. I would recommend covergirl to everyone!
Lisa F.
Lake Grove, NY
I have to rave about Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara! There are very few mascaras out there that don't actually clump, despite what they advertise. Clump Crusher is true to its word. Unlike other mascaras, whose wands contain a ton of product when extracted from the bottle, Clump Crusher's wand has the right a,punt every time!
Emily K.
Knoxville, TN
CoverGirl is a brand I've used multiple times. I keep going back because their products do not disappoint. It's good quality and the price is reasonable compared to similar products. I love that you can find CoverGirl products in most stores.
Jazzi S.
This is a clean, awesome, classic brand. They have affordable drugstore makeup and you can find them anywhere, which is super convenient. I've tried a lot of their mascaras, lip glosses, and some of their BB cream and they worked really well
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.