Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Alia R.
Alia R.
Harvey, IL

I love their foundation but it wipes off easily, which I don't like. I like their eyeshadows though and their primers
sheila h.
sheila h.
Sarasota, FL

always go to them first for makeup, the price is the first thing that draws me over to them and it is super afforable
Patty S.
Patty S.
Burton, MI

This brand is old faithful. You really can't go wrong with any of their products. Not topnotch, but great in a pinch.
Pamela D.
Pamela D.

What can i say covergirls the orginal holy grail of every girl! The prodycts get better every year and are affordable
Jill G.
Jill G.

One of the few brands that actually make products light enough to match my skin tone. Good prices and decent products
Mayelli C.
Mayelli C.
San Bernardino, CA

Cover girl has lots of good things of make up just have to find the good stuff and another thing it's very affordable
Alleen D.
Alleen D.

They have great foundations and coverups, and many fabulous lip color a as well. I also jeep stock of there mascaras.
Marla B.
Marla B.
Moreno Valley, CA

Good products for a drug store brand. I used this brand for years and years before i branches out to high end makeup.
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.

Covergirl and Maybelline are probably my favorite drugstore makeup brands. Always good products to try or go back on.
RONNA L.
RONNA L.
Green River, WY

I love covergirl mascara, I love the length I get when I use it. The only con is that it seems to dry out pretty fast
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.