COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Mesa, AZ

When you say Covergirl. The thing that comes to mind first is mascara and foundation! Thats what they do best.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Warsaw

Cover girl is what I use the most. I seems to be the best at not making my eyes water. I love the colors also.
Azra Z.
Azra Z.

It's a good product for quick purchase to buy some going or makeup. The foundations are good and blends nicely
Leah L.
Leah L.
Tallahassee, FL

Covergirl blush is absolutely flawless! They have beautiful shades and it isn't too overpowering in the skin!!
Rianna Y.
Rianna Y.
Portland, OR, OR

Cover girls is a must try store brand. Great value product for the price, many options and colors. Love them.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Santa Fe, NM

I only use very few cover girl products because they are inferior to other brands. I prefer elf or maybelline
Susie R.
Susie R.
Oxnard, Ca

In love with this makeup line super affordable and easy to find . Target is my favorite store to purchase it.
Haley J.
Haley J.
Saint Paris, OH

One of the best drugstore brands! Not the cheapest at the drug store but you definitely get what you pay for!
Keri K.
Keri K.
Athens, AL

I'm a fan of covergirl eyeshadows. I like the palettes and being able to buy single colors for a great price.
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Mason , MI

I love this brand! Super high quality for being from the drugstore! And they offer a great range of products!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.