Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Geraldine R.
Geraldine R.
Miami, FLORIDA

Great brand, you can find a lot of products that fits a lot of necessities, and taste in a good range of prices
Ronnie D.
Ronnie D.
Clayton, AL

..great.awesome! this is a trusted name brand. I buy it regularly for my spouse and friends! try it now and see
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Kent, WA

Great value for the price. You don't expect the perfect coverage but for what you pay you definitely get value.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

Their products are okay, but nothing really stands out to me. There is far better out there for the same price.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO

I've used their eye shadow and it stay on pretty good it last me forever they got lots of colors to choose from
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Gadsden, AL

Love the lashblast volume mascara definitely enhances my eyelashes! Cons as always with mascara is the removal.
Linzy R.
Linzy R.
Huntsville, AL

covergirl has always been and remains to be a go to brand. very relatable and usually has what i'm looking for.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Gheens, LA

I love the covergirl base foundation. Looks natural on my face and not greasy. Skins looks smooth and flawless.
Brenna W.
Brenna W.

Covergirl is literally the best! They have everything for every color which is really good in the makeup world
Tara C.
Tara C.
Flushing, MI

Great brand. I use many of their products from eyebrown pencils to blush! The quality is decent for the price!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.