Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Hanna L.
Hanna L.
Ringgold, GA

Always really good and affordable products! Can pretty much buy them at most stores and drug stores. I love Covergirl.
Keri R.
Keri R.
Springfield, MO

I'm sadly not a fan of Covergirl :( overpriced, and just wish they had a better variety with foundations / concealers.
Naiomi M.
Naiomi M.
San Juan, PR

Best drugstore mascaras. I totally love love the Mascaras from here and also some powders, foundation and concealers .
Lady J.
Lady J.

COVERGIRL Intensify Me! Liquid Eyeliner is a great eyeliner for beginners. You can do your wing with ease :-)
Leslie O.
Leslie O.
El Nido, CA

I always go to their covergirl powders because they always have the shades that I'm looking for. Highly recommend this
Janny B.
Janny B.
Bronx, NY

OMG,
This brand me super love their products are super, recently started to see their products and I really loved them
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ

The main thing I love about cover girl is the price and how easy u can find it since it's available basically anywhere
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY

I really like their eyeliners they last very long. I usually purchase this brand when they are on sale at CVS pharmacy
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Lucedale, MS

Covergirl has the best mascara ever!! I love their eyeliner also, but the mascara is amazing and it's worth the cost!!
Carla P.
Carla P.
Mocksville, NC

I have been using Covergirl since my teenage years. The different lines for all the stages of a girl'd life are great.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.