BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard that cover girl has some really good products. I might give them a try sometime.
Madelyne B.
Madelyne B.
Great Brand of makeup to use! I absolutely love their mascara, not too clumpy or watery.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Decent starter makeup. I'm not a fan of their mascaras, they apply too thick and clumpy.
María José R.
María José R.
Miami , Florida
Sus rubores no me gustan. No pigmentan bien y no se quedan en mi rostro por mucho tiempo
Christy B.
Christy B.
Maumelle, AR
Love all Covergirl products! Very affordable and a variety of colors! Very good quality!
Michelle k.
Michelle k.
Granville , IL
Good drugstore brand. You can find some items that are just as good as name brand stuff.
Mariya W.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
Inexpensive products that last pretty well. They usually have any color I'm looking for.
Keyona B.
Keyona B.
I use their mascara and eyeliners. They are long lasting easy to apply and good quality.
Cursten S.
Cursten S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their products! They have different shades for many women if different skin tones
Diani O.
Diani O.
.this has been my go to brand for when buying drugstore products.great price on products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.