Add a Photo
Michelle k.
Granville, IL
Jan. 25, 2017, 9:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good drugstore brand. You can find some items that are just as good as name brand stuff.
Christy B.
Christy B.
Maumelle, AR
Jan. 27, 2017, 11:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love all Covergirl products! Very affordable and a variety of colors! Very good quality!
Bryanna P.
Bryanna P.
Arden, NC
Jan. 29, 2017, 11:47 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the mascarasthey have. My eyelashes look amazing after I put these products one!!
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Jan. 3, 2017, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love how easy and affordable it is. I love that I can get it on sale and with coupons.
Mariya W.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
Jan. 6, 2017, 2:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Inexpensive products that last pretty well. They usually have any color I'm looking for.
Diani O.
Diani O.
Feb. 1, 2017, 5:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
.this has been my go to brand for when buying drugstore products.great price on products
María José R.
María José R.
Miami , Florida
Dec. 24, 2016, 12:42 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Sus rubores no me gustan. No pigmentan bien y no se quedan en mi rostro por mucho tiempo
Loree S.
Loree S.
Dunnellon, FL
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not quite as nice as the more expensive cosmetic, but affordable. It is worth it's cost.
Cursten S.
Cursten S.
Jan. 26, 2017, 3:01 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their products! They have different shades for many women if different skin tones
Keyona B.
Keyona B.
Dec. 20, 2016, 4:16 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use their mascara and eyeliners. They are long lasting easy to apply and good quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.