Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Warsaw

Cover girl is what I use the most. I seems to be the best at not making my eyes water. I love the colors also.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Mesa, AZ

When you say Covergirl. The thing that comes to mind first is mascara and foundation! Thats what they do best.
Azra Z.
Azra Z.

It's a good product for quick purchase to buy some going or makeup. The foundations are good and blends nicely
Leah L.
Leah L.
Tallahassee, FL

Covergirl blush is absolutely flawless! They have beautiful shades and it isn't too overpowering in the skin!!
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Always love all of my covergirl products! They're my go-to drug store makeup! Amazing products and prices too!
Beth J.
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV

I love this makeup line. Their affordable and good quality. Really like their lipstick colors. My go to brand.
Chiquita C.
Chiquita C.

I prefer to use cover girl liquid foundation over the high end ones at times. Gives me the look I'm going for!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Moriarty, NM

I have used cover girl for a long time off and on. Always a go to drugstore makeup. The eyeshadow is fabulous.
Rianna Y.
Rianna Y.
Portland, OR, OR

Cover girls is a must try store brand. Great value product for the price, many options and colors. Love them.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Santa Fe, NM

I only use very few cover girl products because they are inferior to other brands. I prefer elf or maybelline
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.