Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Megan J.
Megan J.

Decent makeup for the cheap price. Not my first choice for drug store makeup, but I will give it a three rating.
Lismeirin R.
Lismeirin R.
Haledon, NJ

es muy buna , utilizo sus bases y me gusta mucho , es muy bueno la verdad y muy económico , me encanta la verdad
Quintessa W.
Quintessa W.
Martinsville, VA

I love cover girl and the products that they have. They have a wide variety of colors and things to choose from.
Yvonne N.
Yvonne N.
Fort Lauderdale

The lipstick last for a very long time, with my busy schedule it's something I need without worry about reapply
Linzy R.
Linzy R.
Huntsville, AL

covergirl has always been and remains to be a go to brand. very relatable and usually has what i'm looking for.
Sylvia S.
Sylvia S.
Brockton, MA

My favorite drug store brand. Inexpensive but still has great quality products. Nearly everything is under $15.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Kent, WA

Great value for the price. You don't expect the perfect coverage but for what you pay you definitely get value.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Russellville, KY

Their skin care products are awesome along with every other product they make. I love the make up sets as well.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Gheens, LA

I love the covergirl base foundation. Looks natural on my face and not greasy. Skins looks smooth and flawless.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Phoenix

Their mascara is good as are their lipcolor. I honestly can not find good eyeshadow in their line or foundation
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.