BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Cursten S.
Cursten S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their products! They have different shades for many women if different skin tones
Keyona B.
Keyona B.
I use their mascara and eyeliners. They are long lasting easy to apply and good quality.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
The loose powder and it is perfect for setting my makeup, bronzing myself and highlight!
Michelle k.
Michelle k.
Granville , IL
Good drugstore brand. You can find some items that are just as good as name brand stuff.
Bryanna P.
Bryanna P.
Arden, NC
I love the mascarasthey have. My eyelashes look amazing after I put these products one!!
Shelia B.
Shelia B.
Pound, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first makeup I wore was cover girl, and I still wear it today. Brings back memories.
Diani O.
Diani O.
.this has been my go to brand for when buying drugstore products.great price on products
Mariya W.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
Inexpensive products that last pretty well. They usually have any color I'm looking for.
Christy B.
Christy B.
Maumelle, AR
Love all Covergirl products! Very affordable and a variety of colors! Very good quality!
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard that cover girl has some really good products. I might give them a try sometime.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.