BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Angela W.
Angela W.
Presque Isle, ME
Covergirl offers a wide range of make up and are very affordable. I've mostly used Covergirl blush and eyeliner and have been very satisfied with their quality. They are definitely a great brand to use for amateur make up enthusiast or younger people who haven't used make up before
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Can never go wrong with COVERGIRL products. Their mascara is always a great choice! Right before the holidays my son got most of my everyday makeup wet, so I went out and bought some of what I needed to hold me over. All of the products I purchased were COVERGIRL. Very affordable!
Lura L.
Lura L.
Farmington, NM
I love the Cover Girl pressed powder compacts, I think I have used these since I first began using make up 35 years ago. This is always a great product and never lets me down, its changed a bit through the years, but still a great product. Thanks Cover Girl for always being there.
adina o.
adina o.
Elmira, NY
covergirl cover up was my initial cover up as a preteen once i started tanning and grew up a bit i did switch to another line but i still enjoy getting the single pallets of unique colors i can not find else where without buying entire pallets with colors i would prefer to be diff
Marina T.
Marina T.
I don't wear a lot of makeup (I wear a little bit almost every day) and Covergirl is perfectly priced and a perfect quality for what I need. As a pale person, their color line blends well with my winter and my summer complexion. I will definitely use these products in the future.
Montserrat H.
Montserrat H.
Riverside, CA
I tried the cover girl outlast stay luminous foundation and I didn't like the fact that it makes my face look really oily after like 4 hours :/ I tried it if a setting spray but still . It doesn't have spf either and the coverage is ok maybe if you layer it but then It feel heavy
Lidya W.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their bb cream matte! It definitely have awesome coverage for a bb cream and it doesn't make my tzone lily at the end of the day. Although they claim it to be a bb cream, I do wish they have sunscreen in it so I can use it during the summer. Otherwise, I love This product!
Riya S.
Riya S.
Schaumburg, IL
I like Covergirl, the quality is decent. I feel like the color selection for foundation and concealer isn't that's varied and for my skin tone I usually can't find anything. I prefer other brands at the drugstore. I've tried the Clean Matte BB Cream recently and it's pretty good.
nyeisha m.
nyeisha m.
Mascara is wonderful, they have a Multi- variety of make up that anyone of all skin types to use. Depending on which location you buy these products are bad on the quality in my opinion ex: wal greens do not go there to buy anything Go to a real beauty supply store and shop there
Eva H.
Eva H.
Staten Island, NY
Covergirl has great products at an affordable price. You can find there products anywhere. I think that everyone has their own covergirl product that works for them. I have a bunch of there mascaras that are good but dry out over time. I have pretty eyeshadows from them as well.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.