BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Torie R.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use Covergirl's Fit Me foundation, and it is so perfect for my tone. I loved using Mac foundation, but it was so expensive. Cover Girl's Foundation has such good coverage for the price, and still lasts pretty long when I use a finishing spray. I definitely recommend it!
Tori R.
Great Falls
I love the Covergirl eyeshadow palettes. Depending the product you get you get 4 or so different and complementary colors for a very decent price. Takes a lot of guess work on what goes together. I will definitely buy more Covergirl products and recommend them to friends.
Carmela C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using CoverGirl cosmetics since high school and I am pleased with the products. Although I do not occasionally wear makeup on a daily basis, I have tried the Queen Collection of CoverGirl in the voxbox back in April. I really love the products from CoverGirl.
Phoebe D.
Galloway
Covergirl is my go to for foundation and powder. I have sensitive skin and Covergirl has products perfect for my skin. Very affordable for the great quality. When I want to splurge on makeup, I purchase Covergirl. Definitely love their message of "everyone is beautiful".
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
My favorite mascara by them is the Bloom mascara! I have almost all their mascaras. Their totally affordable. You wont regret it. You need curly lashes ? BOOM! They got it. You need thick plump lashes ? BOOM! They got it. You need blue lashes ? BOOM! They got that to !!
Sara Q.
Louisville, KY
It's good product. Well, it's decent. I always use their makeup first unless they don't have what I'm looking for. I shop here about once a month. They can gen expensive depending on the makeup you get but it's good quality makeup. I will def keep buying their products.
Alexis T.
Fairmont, WV
It's my go to for all things face makeup related. It really helps with oil control, and the matte pressed powder is one of my favorites. It's the closest I can match to my skin color as well. And I love that they have their first cover boy. Nothing bad about this brand.
Haleigh S.
Middletown, MD
Covergirl is a good brand to go to when you need something cheap and readily available. With eyeshadows, it doesn't stay on for super long, but they have lots of pretty colors. Most of their make up stays on pretty well but can easily rub off or fad away after a while.
Amber J.
Fairfield, PA
Cover girl is the only foundation I can trust with my sensitive skin, causes me less break outs and is very affordable anywhere from 5$-6$ I think room for improvement is everywhere I wish the foundation gave better coverage but still very decent for a drugstore brand.
Amber B.
Elkhart, IN
Their makeup is great! All of it! I really enjoy their foundations and mascara for everyday use. I purchase these items time and time again with no complaint ever. They are good quality with lasting wear. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for everyday makeup.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.