Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY

A really good brand for a drug store buy! If I'm testing out a new type of product I always start with a drug store buy before getting the higher end stuff & Covergirl is my go to brand to choose from. It's a good brand if you dont want to spend a lot or just want to start experimenting with makeup.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.

It is not a brand that uses much the truth the beginning to buy from receiving a few products on the part of influenster to experiment and therefore the truth is that if they are quite good especially the masks of eyelashes that is what more and could try and The presentations are also pretty pretty
Amelia W.
Amelia W.

Covergirl has some good products, but only a few. For the price of some of the products the quality is lacking. There are cheaper products that are better quality. They definitely have great products but they also have a few bad ones. Overall- read up before you buy, but still an overall okay brand
Brenda R.
Brenda R.

I have never really had good luck with covergirl, I have up and went back to giving them another chance but the only good product for me is the 3 in 1 foundation, the quads are not good unfortunatelly you get zero pigmentation, which i dont like because they are a bit high to be drug store branded.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Huntingdon Vy, PA

I love covergirls products. Firstly, their drugstore so it's affordable. They also have a great color range and most skin tones can be found, I use their clean foundation on a daily basis and love the coverage it provides. I also like that covergirl can be found in most drugstores and supermarkets.
Katherine O.
Katherine O.

I love my Covergirl eyeliner. It stays on even if I accidently rub my eye, and the color is bold enough that I don't have to put several layers on. I have spent money on some higher end eyeliners, but in the end I find myself always coming back to Covergirl because of it's quality and price point.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Rogers, AR

The best mascaras and foundations EVER. The very first mascara I tried in my life, when I was 15, took it from a Tesco and just paid for it because wanted to learn how to do makeup... 8 years later here I am, still using the exact same mascara and loving Covergirl more than ever. Pure excellence!!
Bella K.
Bella K.
Abilene, Tx

I believe CoverGirl does NOT test on animals. any animal lover can appreciate that. and any Bargain girl, can appreciate the price of covergirl products! You can find CoverGirl flooding many stores, from Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, etc... They always have great girls, representing the brand!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH

I love how affordable Covergirl products are and that they're available right at the drugstore. Not a fan of their foundations but they have some nice blushes and lipsticks including the Katy Kat line. Most of it is a hit or miss but for how inexpensive the products are everything is worth a try.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Escondido, CA

From Covergirl I've tried Full Lash Bloom Mascara and LashBlast Fusion Mascara, my lashes look with a lot of volume and they look really long. I've also tried Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation and my face looks flawless, it lasts all day! I'M IN LOVE WITH THEIR PRODUCTS! Highly recommended!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.