COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Brookhaven, MS
I have always liked CoverGirl but I just recently purchased their BB cream product and I love it. It wasn't expensive and I like the way it makes my skin look. With age I'm always wanting something for my skin and I love the fact that the Cover Girl BB cream is also SPF is a bonus.
Lura L.
Lura L.
Farmington, NM
I love the Cover Girl pressed powder compacts, I think I have used these since I first began using make up 35 years ago. This is always a great product and never lets me down, its changed a bit through the years, but still a great product. Thanks Cover Girl for always being there.
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Can never go wrong with COVERGIRL products. Their mascara is always a great choice! Right before the holidays my son got most of my everyday makeup wet, so I went out and bought some of what I needed to hold me over. All of the products I purchased were COVERGIRL. Very affordable!
adina o.
adina o.
Elmira, NY
covergirl cover up was my initial cover up as a preteen once i started tanning and grew up a bit i did switch to another line but i still enjoy getting the single pallets of unique colors i can not find else where without buying entire pallets with colors i would prefer to be diff
nyeisha m.
nyeisha m.
Mascara is wonderful, they have a Multi- variety of make up that anyone of all skin types to use. Depending on which location you buy these products are bad on the quality in my opinion ex: wal greens do not go there to buy anything Go to a real beauty supply store and shop there
Marina T.
Marina T.
I don't wear a lot of makeup (I wear a little bit almost every day) and Covergirl is perfectly priced and a perfect quality for what I need. As a pale person, their color line blends well with my winter and my summer complexion. I will definitely use these products in the future.
Lidya W.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their bb cream matte! It definitely have awesome coverage for a bb cream and it doesn't make my tzone lily at the end of the day. Although they claim it to be a bb cream, I do wish they have sunscreen in it so I can use it during the summer. Otherwise, I love This product!
Riya S.
Riya S.
Schaumburg, IL
I like Covergirl, the quality is decent. I feel like the color selection for foundation and concealer isn't that's varied and for my skin tone I usually can't find anything. I prefer other brands at the drugstore. I've tried the Clean Matte BB Cream recently and it's pretty good.
Montserrat H.
Montserrat H.
Riverside, CA
I tried the cover girl outlast stay luminous foundation and I didn't like the fact that it makes my face look really oily after like 4 hours :/ I tried it if a setting spray but still . It doesn't have spf either and the coverage is ok maybe if you layer it but then It feel heavy
Annie B.
Annie B.
TOLEDO, OH
Covergirl is really a great drugstore brand. It seems to really stepped up it's game in recent years to compete with the more luxury and higher end brands. I commend them for doing this. They have quite a few products that you wouldn't particularly expect from a brand like that.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.