Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
Sparta, TN

Covergirl has been around for years and years. It's almost a family tradition to use Covergirl! My mother and my grandmother have always used the foundations and powder. I love the way it blends and how trustworthy the product is. I never have to second guess if my makeup has rubbed off. I love Covergirl!
Tara H.
Tara H.
Toronto

I use Covergirl products everyday. I love their ability to last long. They also do not irritate my face or cause me to break out. The only downside of the Products are that the company tests on animals....... I would recommend using Covergirl products if you're looking for something cheap that will last.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Boston, MA

COVERGIRL is the best! I religiously use COVERGIRL mascara and pressed powder, and am always trying out their newest eyeshadows and eyeliners. I've yet to find a product I dislike! Highly recommend - I love this company for all of their products, but also all that they stand for. I'm a customer for life!
Heather D.
Heather D.
Memphis, TN

Covergirl is a nice product. I use the powders and foundations when I can't afford Clinique. They are very nicely priced and can be found at most groceries and local stores as well as online. The powder really covers blemishes well and when using together with the foundation you have a beautiful finish.
Betzabeth G.
Betzabeth G.
Arica

hace muy poco tiempo compre el nuevo TRUNAKED EYESHADOW PALETTE y me a parecido muy bien me gusto, los colores que trae el GOLDENS 810 son perfecto como me gustan, hace bastante tiempo que estuve probando distintas paletas y ninguna me convencía pero esta lo a logrado y se a vuelto una de mis favoritas
Denice R.
Denice R.

I have used eye shadows , mascara, blush and eyeliner from covergirl and i have to say that they are very great for a person who is beginning to use make up and wants cheap prices because covergirl has a wide variety of make up, mascara , skin care and other things so i advise for you to check it out !
I remember loving the (original) Lash Blast back when it first hit the shelves, but my incessant need to try new makeup had it taking a back seat for the last couple years. Now I can firmly say, after trying this volumizing formula, that along with the Super Sizer this is probably my favorite mascara.
Mollie K.
Mollie K.
Pleasantville, NY

covergirl is a brand that i buy when i am running low on money but need a necessity - such as mascara. i recently bought one from this brand and it does the job. a little clumpy and nothing too amazing but does the job well enough that i still look put together and no one really notices a difference.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY

A really good brand for a drug store buy! If I'm testing out a new type of product I always start with a drug store buy before getting the higher end stuff & Covergirl is my go to brand to choose from. It's a good brand if you dont want to spend a lot or just want to start experimenting with makeup.
Tammy A.
Tammy A.
Colorado Springs, CO

I've tried using different Cover Girl products over the years, but just have not been happy with them. I would say it's probably just my own preference. Someone else may have a totally different experience than I have had. I no longer even look at the Cover Girl products at the drugstores any longer
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.