BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Leah G.
Leah G.
Toledo, OH
Love my covergirl foundation and mascara! Ive been using them both for over 10 years now.
Lois S.
Lois S.
North Augusta, SC
they have great skin care products for sensitive skin. had no breakout from the products.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Cover girl is a all around bread brand. Its not very expensive and it holds up very well.
nowall n.
nowall n.
Fort Lee, NJ
Good product for cheap brand , and good quality too i bought cover girl nail polish set ,
Allie S.
Allie S.
Polo, IL
Cover girl is always on point for me and never causes me to breakout I love there makeup!
Ingrid S.
Ingrid S.
Montgomery, AL
Covergirl is a brand with incredible makeup products, it also has super-convenient prices
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Pennsauken , Nj
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is cheap but works so well! You don't always have to spend a ton to look great
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
Jonesboro, GA
I use to use their blush in my younger days. I think I may have bought some mascara also.
Audrey H.
Audrey H.
Reno, NV
COVER GIRL LASH BLAST MASCARA!!! What else do I need to say! The best drugstore mascara.
Loree S.
Loree S.
Dunnellon, FL
Not quite as nice as the more expensive cosmetic, but affordable. It is worth it's cost.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.