Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Pen Argyl, PA

good quality for a good price. easy to aquire, just go to Walmart or a drugstore. my favorite is their eye liner
Beverly M.
Beverly M.

Always been my favorite. The makeup is no fuss coverage. Everything works easily without having to be an expert.
Regina M.
Regina M.
Moundsville, WV

Black mascara, I wasn't real happy with, I had to add a little water to it because it was clumpy and too thick!!
Deborah P.
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC

COVERGIRL has been around forever because they make amazing products. Every color imaginable for all skin tones.
Natalia A.
Natalia A.
Santa Barbara, CA

Cover girl mascara is a great but not the greatest. It didn't give me the volume look I was hoping it would give
Bella S.
Bella S.
Bernalillo, NM

I like their makeup and everything if I don't have the time to get anything else I just for for my second choice
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Oxford, ME

Covergirl is a great brand. I am yet to try something from them that I don't like. They are s great go to brand!
Kim E.
Kim E.
Ellicott City, MD

I've been a fan of cover girl for years. My absolute favorite is their volume mascara in the orange tube. UGH 🙌🏽
holly m.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN

They have really good drugstore quality foundation and powder. It's always been a staple piece of my makeup bag!
Tryphena J.
Tryphena J.
Pittsburg, CA

CoverGirl is a house brand the products are of great quality, long lasting foundation in powder and liquid form.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.