Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
I love covergirl product . I have used them since day one lol. Never a problem with anything they have that I have used
Yari R.
Yari R.
New Haven, Ct

Easy to find and easy on the wallet. I love the bronzer. I literally use it year round. I love using the coupons for it
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Edmonton, KY

Good products! Reasonable price and large variety! Depend on its sadety and satisfaction among different family memers!
Karen H.
Karen H.

I like its variety, presentation and that is in stores in my country, some products are expensive but worth buying them
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Walnutport, PA

I am currently using covergirl mascara and I love it, only downfall is it begins to clump after being worn for a while.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Salinas, CA

got some foundation that works very well blends good with my skin goes on nice not sticky. has a nice clean smell to it
Kat S.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT

I have had pleasant experience with this drugstore brand; however, it is not the brand I immediately gravitate toward.
Hanna L.
Hanna L.
Ringgold, GA

Always really good and affordable products! Can pretty much buy them at most stores and drug stores. I love Covergirl.
Keri R.
Keri R.
Springfield, MO

I'm sadly not a fan of Covergirl :( overpriced, and just wish they had a better variety with foundations / concealers.
Leslie O.
Leslie O.
El Nido, CA

I always go to their covergirl powders because they always have the shades that I'm looking for. Highly recommend this
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.