BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Ginarichard T.
Ginarichard T.
San Antonio, TX
Will always buy products from them love the majority of them and will recommend to family
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
Jonesboro, GA
I use to use their blush in my younger days. I think I may have bought some mascara also.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Love the way the black onyx eyeliner goes on BUT it smudges quite a bit after a long day.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Edwards, CA
Love the products. Good prices. Great people. Love that I can get it at really any store.
Lois S.
Lois S.
North Augusta, SC
they have great skin care products for sensitive skin. had no breakout from the products.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love my covergirl foundation and mascara! Ive been using them both for over 10 years now.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Decent starter makeup. I'm not a fan of their mascaras, they apply too thick and clumpy.
Madelyne B.
Madelyne B.
Great Brand of makeup to use! I absolutely love their mascara, not too clumpy or watery.
Loree S.
Loree S.
Dunnellon, FL
Not quite as nice as the more expensive cosmetic, but affordable. It is worth it's cost.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
I love how easy and affordable it is. I love that I can get it on sale and with coupons.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.