Add a Photo
nowall n.
Fort Lee, NJ
Jan. 6, 2017, 12:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good product for cheap brand , and good quality too i bought cover girl nail polish set ,
Sara C.
Sara C.
Edwards, CA
Dec. 28, 2016, 1:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the products. Good prices. Great people. Love that I can get it at really any store.
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
Jonesboro, GA
Dec. 28, 2016, 8:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use to use their blush in my younger days. I think I may have bought some mascara also.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Jan. 7, 2017, 5:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the way the black onyx eyeliner goes on BUT it smudges quite a bit after a long day.
Ingrid S.
Ingrid S.
Montgomery, AL
Dec. 22, 2016, 11:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a brand with incredible makeup products, it also has super-convenient prices
Lois S.
Lois S.
North Augusta, SC
Jan. 6, 2017, 12:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
they have great skin care products for sensitive skin. had no breakout from the products.
Kim T.
Kim T.
New Port Richey, FL
Dec. 20, 2016, 3:43 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Awsome quality. Never unhappy with products that I have ever bought. Will continue to use
Allie S.
Allie S.
Polo, IL
Dec. 18, 2016, 1:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is always on point for me and never causes me to breakout I love there makeup!
Shelia B.
Shelia B.
Pound, VA
Dec. 26, 2016, 5:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The first makeup I wore was cover girl, and I still wear it today. Brings back memories.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Jan. 4, 2017, 3:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Decent starter makeup. I'm not a fan of their mascaras, they apply too thick and clumpy.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.