Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Ryan, IA

Great mascara - Lash blast!! Does not dry out my lashes, has great color, lengthens and makes my lashes fuller!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

I really like their blushes and mascaras. Theyre a relatively cheap drugstore brand, but their quality is good
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Warsaw

Cover girl is what I use the most. I seems to be the best at not making my eyes water. I love the colors also.
Carly W.
Carly W.
College Park, MD

cover girl has a lot of really good quality products. i like their mascaras. its a little bit expensive though
Laura C.
Laura C.
Stevenson, AL

Always affordable and up to date on the needs of woman all over. Follow them on facebook for the latest looks.
Leah L.
Leah L.
Tallahassee, FL

Covergirl blush is absolutely flawless! They have beautiful shades and it isn't too overpowering in the skin!!
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Always love all of my covergirl products! They're my go-to drug store makeup! Amazing products and prices too!
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Spokane, WA

I have used the manga mascara from covergirl it works great and gets all of the lashes. It is very affordable.
Azra Z.
Azra Z.

It's a good product for quick purchase to buy some going or makeup. The foundations are good and blends nicely
Heather B.
Heather B.
Moriarty, NM

I have used cover girl for a long time off and on. Always a go to drugstore makeup. The eyeshadow is fabulous.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.