BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Adelyn B.
Raleigh, NC
Covergirl is good but I've never been severely impressed or unimpressed with any of their products. I've used some of their pressed powder which provided good coverage along with a mix of mascara, eyeshadows, and eyeliner. All of it was ok but it's more of a filler when I travel and forget a product and don't want to spend a ton of money to replace.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Covergirl is that go to makeup brand especially when you're just starting to use makeup. I haven't bought anything in a while but I can say that I used covergirl throughout middle and high school and it never failed me. Great products on a budget.
Michelle P.
Pecos, TX
For the basics and when I need something last minute, CoverGirl is the only drug store cosmetic that I will use. It affordable, convenient and they carry a good variety of products and colors. I have used them for years and will continue to do so.
Melissa W.
Newark, OH
I have to give Cover girl as a whole 5 stars. I have used Cover girl cosmetics since I took an interest in the make up girl world. I am not saying there have not been some huge and exciting breakthroughs since but I will always be an original Cover girl.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
Cover Girl has some of my favorite liquid lip sticks of all time! The color choices are great and so is the price, if your looking for a cheaper drugstore brand that is just as good as the high end brands, I would definitely recommend cover girl!
Ashley H.
Since I was about 14, Covergirl has always been my go to. I have always used their powder, and blush, and even some eyeshadows. They also have great mascaras and eyeliners! I think they are affordable and very versatile to different skin types and colors.
Melissa Z.
cover girl is one of my absolute favorites. i really like how you can find it anywhere. it is affordable and the products are amazing. you really cannot get a better product at the price. this is my go to brand when i want a new everyday makeup item.
Z K.
I've been using covergirl since I first started wearing makeup. I still reach for their mascaras and eyeshadows. I am impressed with their campaigns and prices. They are consistent with their products. I have yet to be disappointed with something of theirs.
Maegan L.
Portsmouth, VA
Let's talk about Covergirl Eyeshadows! So creamy and buttery and so many colors. Shocking color output for a drug store brand. I have several covergirl eyeshadows and I find myself using them often. I will absolutely buy more covergirl products.
Jacqueline S.
Lake Mary, FL
Covergirl foundation powder is my go-to for everyday work make-up. It is simple to apply, provides long-lasting coverage and is low cost. It is not the best foundation you can buy, but it is a great deal for when you just need simple coverage.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.