Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Angela C.
Angela C.
Vinton, LA

Love cover girl face powder to help with the shiney spots on my face. Also, helps smooth blush and base together.
MaryBeth M.
MaryBeth M.
Perkasie, PA

good quality for the price. most of my drug store make up i have purchased is from covergirl. one of my favorites
Laurie H.
Laurie H.

I use covergirl aqua smooth and absolutely love it! Itso creamy and goes on dry. I love the look and feel of it!
Melinda J.
Melinda J.

Really good mascaras. Some of the best. Powders are iffy. Lip products have a strange fragrence i cant get past.
Wily G.
Wily G.

The products of cover girl are amazing!! I just love it. The quality is super good, they aren't expensive at all
holly m.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN

They have really good drugstore quality foundation and powder. It's always been a staple piece of my makeup bag!
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
Los Angeles, CA

Affordable in my opinion. Good products. Easily accessible (in almost any store). It hasn't disappointed me yet.
Bella S.
Bella S.
Bernalillo, NM

I like their makeup and everything if I don't have the time to get anything else I just for for my second choice
Annika O.
Annika O.
Flushing, NY

covergirl was my first foundation i ever used and love it great drugstore brand i always find coupons or on sale
Tryphena J.
Tryphena J.
Pittsburg, CA

CoverGirl is a house brand the products are of great quality, long lasting foundation in powder and liquid form.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.