Add a Photo
Victoria P.
Scottsville, VA
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the products. Everything I have used ha sheen great. They make my skin look amazing
Rose G.
Rose G.
Dec. 25, 2016, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like some of their products it's a hit and miss but a good brand for drug store makeup ,
Carrington F.
Carrington F.
Vincent, OH
Jan. 28, 2017, 9:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like Cover girls lip stain colors but they could stay a little longer, but still pretty!
Renee Y.
Renee Y.
Harrisonville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 27, 2016, 2:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl products are great. They are very reasonably priced and provide great coverage.
Jen P.
Jen P.
Palestine, TX
Dec. 17, 2016, 4:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use everything covergirl besides the foundation. The foundation makes my face more oily.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Toledo, OH
Dec. 24, 2016, 12:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love my covergirl foundation and mascara! Ive been using them both for over 10 years now.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Pennsauken , Nj
Dec. 24, 2016, 1:35 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is cheap but works so well! You don't always have to spend a ton to look great
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Jan. 6, 2017, 8:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a all around bread brand. Its not very expensive and it holds up very well.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Columbus, OH
Feb. 6, 2017, 7:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love that they are affordable and have great quality products. Their lipsticks are great.
Ginarichard T.
Ginarichard T.
San Antonio, TX
Feb. 7, 2017, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Will always buy products from them love the majority of them and will recommend to family
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.