BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Scottsville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the products. Everything I have used ha sheen great. They make my skin look amazing
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Love their makeup. When I apply it, it feels light and doesn't feel like I'm wearing alot.
Renee Y.
Renee Y.
Harrisonville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl products are great. They are very reasonably priced and provide great coverage.
Daphne A.
Daphne A.
Seaford, DE
I really like the powder it covers the shine on my face and so many shades to choose from.
Carrington F.
Carrington F.
Vincent, OH
I like Cover girls lip stain colors but they could stay a little longer, but still pretty!
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
Jonesboro, GA
I use to use their blush in my younger days. I think I may have bought some mascara also.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Love the way the black onyx eyeliner goes on BUT it smudges quite a bit after a long day.
Lois S.
Lois S.
North Augusta, SC
they have great skin care products for sensitive skin. had no breakout from the products.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Pennsauken , Nj
Cover girl is cheap but works so well! You don't always have to spend a ton to look great
Allie S.
Allie S.
Polo, IL
Cover girl is always on point for me and never causes me to breakout I love there makeup!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.