Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
dawn l.
dawn l.

Now who doesn't love cover girl you can get a high end look and not break the bank you can find something for everyone.
Stevie C.
Stevie C.

Good quality make up. Eye shadow and mascara remove easily so long as it's not water proof it's impossible to wash away
Megan B.
Megan B.
Goshen, IN

Use the bombshell mascara last time I used it tho ended up having to throw out my contacts it really messed up my eyes.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Edmonton, KY

Good products! Reasonable price and large variety! Depend on its sadety and satisfaction among different family memers!
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Salinas, CA

got some foundation that works very well blends good with my skin goes on nice not sticky. has a nice clean smell to it
naomi l.
naomi l.
escondidi, ca

Always reliable and priced for my wallet. I have used this brand for years! It can also be found at almost every store.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.

I love cover girl products! Most everything I have is covergirl. The products are priced awesome and they work so well.
Eliana C.
Eliana C.
Distrito Nacional

My personal kit it "ready set gorgeous " from covergirl, my skin feels great and í feel totally ready for my bussy day!
Yari R.
Yari R.
New Haven, Ct

Easy to find and easy on the wallet. I love the bronzer. I literally use it year round. I love using the coupons for it
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN

Great brand and great products. The price is usually reasonable and they always have great deals and specials going on!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.