Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Pen Argyl, PA

good quality for a good price. easy to aquire, just go to Walmart or a drugstore. my favorite is their eye liner
Bella S.
Bella S.
Bernalillo, NM

I like their makeup and everything if I don't have the time to get anything else I just for for my second choice
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
Los Angeles, CA

Affordable in my opinion. Good products. Easily accessible (in almost any store). It hasn't disappointed me yet.
Sylvia S.
Sylvia S.
Brockton, MA

My favorite drug store brand. Inexpensive but still has great quality products. Nearly everything is under $15.
Linzy R.
Linzy R.
Huntsville, AL

covergirl has always been and remains to be a go to brand. very relatable and usually has what i'm looking for.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Phoenix

Their mascara is good as are their lipcolor. I honestly can not find good eyeshadow in their line or foundation
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Gadsden, AL

Love the lashblast volume mascara definitely enhances my eyelashes! Cons as always with mascara is the removal.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Gheens, LA

I love the covergirl base foundation. Looks natural on my face and not greasy. Skins looks smooth and flawless.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

Their products are okay, but nothing really stands out to me. There is far better out there for the same price.
Geraldine R.
Geraldine R.
Miami, FLORIDA

Great brand, you can find a lot of products that fits a lot of necessities, and taste in a good range of prices
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.