COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Laurie H.
Laurie H.

I use covergirl aqua smooth and absolutely love it! Itso creamy and goes on dry. I love the look and feel of it!
Autumn F.
Autumn F.

I love that cover girl is very affordable and you can really get their products at any store with a makeup isle.
Regina M.
Regina M.
Moundsville, WV

Black mascara, I wasn't real happy with, I had to add a little water to it because it was clumpy and too thick!!
Bella S.
Bella S.
Bernalillo, NM

I like their makeup and everything if I don't have the time to get anything else I just for for my second choice
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Pen Argyl, PA

good quality for a good price. easy to aquire, just go to Walmart or a drugstore. my favorite is their eye liner
Lismeirin R.
Lismeirin R.
Haledon, NJ

es muy buna , utilizo sus bases y me gusta mucho , es muy bueno la verdad y muy económico , me encanta la verdad
Natalia A.
Natalia A.
Santa Barbara, CA

Cover girl mascara is a great but not the greatest. It didn't give me the volume look I was hoping it would give
Annika O.
Annika O.
Flushing, NY

covergirl was my first foundation i ever used and love it great drugstore brand i always find coupons or on sale
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
Los Angeles, CA

Affordable in my opinion. Good products. Easily accessible (in almost any store). It hasn't disappointed me yet.
Deborah P.
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC

COVERGIRL has been around forever because they make amazing products. Every color imaginable for all skin tones.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.