COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Katerine V.
Katerine V.
Quincy, CA
He comprado diferentes productos de esta marca y me gustan mucho!! Recomiendo usarlos todos
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
Travis Afb, CA
Absolutely love the mascaras! They are great for volume and length and lasts great all day!
Megan R.
Megan R.
I love everything about covergirl good quality and affordable anyone can use these products
Misty E.
Misty E.
Mills, WY
I enjoy almost all CoverGirl products mainly foundation. It never makes my face break out.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Mount Juliet, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always dependable, great range of colors. priced moderately. But good value for the price.
Daphne A.
Daphne A.
Seaford, DE
I really like the powder it covers the shine on my face and so many shades to choose from.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl products and cover girl is a dependable brand I will continue to by from
Carrington F.
Carrington F.
Vincent, OH
I like Cover girls lip stain colors but they could stay a little longer, but still pretty!
Renee Y.
Renee Y.
Harrisonville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl products are great. They are very reasonably priced and provide great coverage.
Rochelle G.
Rochelle G.
Las Vegas, NV
Covergirl products are a must have great products very budget friendly great cosmetic line
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.