Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Lanie B.
Lanie B.
Sun City, CA

Their voluminous mascara gives my lashes the drama I need rather it's just for a regular day or a night out on the town!
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Mansfield, OH

CoverGirl's make-up comes in a good variety and is affordable. Though I find that sometimes it fades throughout the day.
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.

I like the covergirl mascara I use. The mascara is purple and you eyes look great they don't look clumpy. They look full
Doris P.
Doris P.
Jacksonville, NC

I use the lipstick and mascara... They are just as good as the expensive ones and 1/3 of the price. It stays on all day.
Marielli L.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL

Love all there products, there greatly priced and have a great amount of different skin tones foundations to choose from
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Mc Dermott, OH

I love cover girl products it's the only thing I can use that don't break me out and the foundation covers any blemishes
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Ladson, SC

Love Covergirls black mascara. Goes on great and doesn't clump up; cause we all know raccoon eyes are never a good look.
P P.
P P.

I love the powders. I use two of them myself to finish off my foundation with a smooth finish. I enjoy how smooth it is.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Clinton

I love these cosmetics! They have so many shades to choose from that I never have to worry about it matching just right.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Frisco, Tx

I've always loved cover girl. It was the first makeup brand I was introduced too! It's still my go to drug store makeup!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.