BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brands. They have everything a girl could possibly need!
Susanne M.
Mentor, OH
Covergirl is nice however the prices re getting wy to high. Some of the Foundations re irritting to the skin
Mia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really like how this brand tests on animals. I usually get Covergirl at Wal-Mart or Walgreens because it is one of the cheapest brands. However, I am trying to stop buying from this brand because of the testing on animals. Products are decent- many other better drug store brands!
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used their eye shadow and it stay on pretty good it last me forever they got lots of colors to choose from
Allyson D.
Knoxville, TN
I really enjoy my Covergirl products. I especially love my Covergirl Lash Blast mascara. For the price, I find the quality of the product to be excellent!
Gaby R.
Southampton , Hampshire
CoverGirl
Plumpify blastPro by Lashblast Waterproof Mascara

PROS:
The "double action brush" lengthens, defines, separates, curls, and lifts lashes!
Goes on smoothly, showing fairly dramatic results within a few strokes—and no clumps!
Doesn't smudge, flake or smear once set.
Waterproof as claimed.
CONS:
The large brush makes it tricky to avoid getting "dots" of mascara on your upper eyelid.
Samantha O.
Yankton, SD
I like their variety of products and that they are available at local retailers. I have very sensitive skin on my face and their mascara is awesome. I can wear it all day without rubbing my eyes and getting irritated. I recommend their products for anyone that is on a budget.
Karen H.
Walnut Cove, NC
Almost every Covergirl product I've used has been consistently wonderful. I regularly use the eyeliner, and it has never dissapointed me!
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has great products for the most part. They've had some doozies but I like most of their stuff. It's not expensive so if you want to still make something of yourself you can do that with covergirl.
Brandi A.
Louisa, KY
Pretty good products at affordable prices. I just hate that they seem to discontinue products that have been around for years.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.