Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Milwaukee,WI

Really nice products for real really really nice cheap prices that I can find at any drug store for great deals !
Angela C.
Angela C.
Vinton, LA

Love cover girl face powder to help with the shiney spots on my face. Also, helps smooth blush and base together.
Destiney N.
Destiney N.
Ottawa, KS

I love how effortlessly covergirl make up goes on and lasts all day. It's definitely a make-up brand I recommend.
Love the queen collection. Very reasonable price products. Good line of products. Enjoy all the shades of eyebrow
MaryBeth M.
MaryBeth M.
Perkasie, PA

good quality for the price. most of my drug store make up i have purchased is from covergirl. one of my favorites
Amy A.
Amy A.

I enjoy cover girl, but you get what you pay for. It is no where near the quality of MAC or Lancôme, but I Works.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Riverview

I've used multiple different kinds of makeup in this brand. Especially mascara and eyeliner. Love their products.
Addie P.
Addie P.
grant

I love everything about covergirl. Mascara and eye liner are my main make up items and they simply have the best.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.

I've been happy with most cover girl products I've bought, especially mascara. This is my go-to brand for mascara
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Yakima, WA

I love cover girl. It was my first makeup brand that i bought as a young teenager and I still use it to this day!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.