BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Katerine V.
Katerine V.
Quincy, CA
He comprado diferentes productos de esta marca y me gustan mucho!! Recomiendo usarlos todos
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl products and cover girl is a dependable brand I will continue to by from
BRITTANY H.
BRITTANY H.
Yadkinville, NC
im a huge fan of the long lasting lip color that they offer. Also the wide range of colors
Jen P.
Jen P.
Palestine, TX
I use everything covergirl besides the foundation. The foundation makes my face more oily.
Renee Y.
Renee Y.
Harrisonville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl products are great. They are very reasonably priced and provide great coverage.
Misty E.
Misty E.
Mills, WY
I enjoy almost all CoverGirl products mainly foundation. It never makes my face break out.
Rochelle G.
Rochelle G.
Las Vegas, NV
Covergirl products are a must have great products very budget friendly great cosmetic line
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Scottsville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the products. Everything I have used ha sheen great. They make my skin look amazing
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Mount Juliet, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always dependable, great range of colors. priced moderately. But good value for the price.
Daphne A.
Daphne A.
Seaford, DE
I really like the powder it covers the shine on my face and so many shades to choose from.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.