BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Kennedy C.
Kennedy C.
Lexington, SC
Go to for drugstore mascara and eyeliner almost all choices work for me. I love the variety
Catrall S.
Catrall S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought their foundation and mascara and I love them. They have many shades of foundation.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl products and cover girl is a dependable brand I will continue to by from
Rochelle G.
Rochelle G.
Las Vegas, NV
Covergirl products are a must have great products very budget friendly great cosmetic line
Jen P.
Jen P.
Palestine, TX
I use everything covergirl besides the foundation. The foundation makes my face more oily.
Carrington F.
Carrington F.
Vincent, OH
I like Cover girls lip stain colors but they could stay a little longer, but still pretty!
Misty E.
Misty E.
Mills, WY
I enjoy almost all CoverGirl products mainly foundation. It never makes my face break out.
Renee Y.
Renee Y.
Harrisonville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl products are great. They are very reasonably priced and provide great coverage.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Scottsville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the products. Everything I have used ha sheen great. They make my skin look amazing
BRITTANY H.
BRITTANY H.
Yadkinville, NC
im a huge fan of the long lasting lip color that they offer. Also the wide range of colors
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.