BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Shonda M.
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl have been used from my grandma doen to my 15yr old daughter eyeliners and mascara
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Cass City, MI
Eye shadow was pretty and will buy it again. Along with the blush, it is very good quality.
Noemi E.
Noemi E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has a lot of good mascaras and they are sometimes good quality I have one and I love it.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
I love their powder. It last all day with out feeling heavy or thick. Leaves a nice finish.
Megan R.
Megan R.
I love everything about covergirl good quality and affordable anyone can use these products
Catrall S.
Catrall S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought their foundation and mascara and I love them. They have many shades of foundation.
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
Travis Afb, CA
Absolutely love the mascaras! They are great for volume and length and lasts great all day!
Katerine V.
Katerine V.
Quincy, CA
He comprado diferentes productos de esta marca y me gustan mucho!! Recomiendo usarlos todos
Madison M.
Madison M.
Richmond, MI
I love their TruNaked eyeshadow palettes! Goldens and Nudes look amazing with my brown eyes
gennesis n.
gennesis n.
Doral, FL
Muy buena, la recomiendo el 100%. Todo los productos son buenos y hermosos, me encanta todo
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.