BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mollie B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Where do I begin?! I've been using this brand for who knows how long because 1) its affordable and 2) its accessible. I love their power point plus eyeliner pen in esperesso. I've been using that since high school. Their clump free mascara is also better than most department store mascaras!
Lauren M.
Topeka, KS
I cannot find a shade that flatters. I try and try but it's so disapointing. I know lots of women that use Covergirl including family members and it works well with their skin tones. It's always too light or dark, doesn't blend in completely etc. When they come out with new products I eventually will give it a try especially if I happen to find a real good coupon.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love CoverGirl mascaras!! Especially the Volume Blast mascara. It has been a holy grail of mine for years. The only products I don't really like are the classic foundation and clean skin foundation...that noxema smell is too close to high school for me LOL
Kaitlyn T.
Kings Mtn, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best drugstore mascara brand going. They have so many options and I think that they work just as good as expensive kinds like Mary Kay. I was very impressed with the quality. There is a large variety so shopping experience is good and i will shop it agian.
Kera Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand all around! I love their message with their ad campaigns using everyone from real people, to celebrities to male makeup artist and makeup wearers! It's fantastic that a brand be so well rounded and diverse in it's marketing and sales platform.
Tyana J.
This brand is okay i could pick it up at Target or Walmart. I personally just think its okay it isnt great i don't have a lot so I could be wrong I have a couple mascaras, a foundation and a eyeliner. I think compared to Maybeline it just missed the mark.
Erin G.
Knoxville, TN
I recently (about 4 months ago) started using a new eyeliner from covergirl. I loved it at first and then people just kept telling me that it looked great and asking me how I kept my eyeliner on all day. This is a great company and great quality products.
D H.
Rochester, NY
Underrated brand in the beauty community when it comes to lipstick. Colors are great and long wear time. I get one of the most beautiful photo shoot pictures with their lipsticks. Great lashblast mascaras. I don't like their face products or eyeshadows.
Marilyn L.
Ridgewood, NY
This is a good brand. The quality is great and the formulas are good as well. I love the fact that it is a drugstore brand and while it might not be super cheap its still not expensive. I personally like their lipsticks, definitely recommend this brand.
Rachel S.
W Bloomfield, MI
I love all CoverGirl products! They are long lasting and they have Products for just about anything you need. Their products are very affordable. I love their blush and cover up. I haven't been disappointed so I continue to purchase Cover Girl products.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.