COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Shonda M.
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl have been used from my grandma doen to my 15yr old daughter eyeliners and mascara
Jacqueline A.
Jacqueline A.
I have tried all the mascara's there are some that dont do the job, but others are amazing.
gennesis n.
gennesis n.
Doral, FL
Muy buena, la recomiendo el 100%. Todo los productos son buenos y hermosos, me encanta todo
Kennedy C.
Kennedy C.
Lexington, SC
Go to for drugstore mascara and eyeliner almost all choices work for me. I love the variety
Noemi E.
Noemi E.
It has a lot of good mascaras and they are sometimes good quality I have one and I love it.
Catrall S.
Catrall S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought their foundation and mascara and I love them. They have many shades of foundation.
Joaquinya G.
Joaquinya G.
Clarksdale
Since I have been using make up this line has never given me a rash or anything. Great job.
Thais S.
Thais S.
San Francisco , CA
Essa marca é boa e barata, você consegue encontrar em várias farmácias e mercados têm muito
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Cass City, MI
Eye shadow was pretty and will buy it again. Along with the blush, it is very good quality.
Katerine V.
Katerine V.
Quincy, CA
He comprado diferentes productos de esta marca y me gustan mucho!! Recomiendo usarlos todos
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.