COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Teresa S.
Teresa S.

I've been happy with most cover girl products I've bought, especially mascara. This is my go-to brand for mascara
Addie P.
Addie P.
grant

I love everything about covergirl. Mascara and eye liner are my main make up items and they simply have the best.
Savannah D.
Savannah D.

I love covergirl foundations! I use it literally everyday. It's great for dry skin and lasts pretty much all day!
MaryBeth M.
MaryBeth M.
Perkasie, PA

good quality for the price. most of my drug store make up i have purchased is from covergirl. one of my favorites
Destiney N.
Destiney N.
Ottawa, KS

I love how effortlessly covergirl make up goes on and lasts all day. It's definitely a make-up brand I recommend.
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Milwaukee,WI

Really nice products for real really really nice cheap prices that I can find at any drug store for great deals !
Wily G.
Wily G.

The products of cover girl are amazing!! I just love it. The quality is super good, they aren't expensive at all
Melinda J.
Melinda J.

Really good mascaras. Some of the best. Powders are iffy. Lip products have a strange fragrence i cant get past.
Laurie H.
Laurie H.

I use covergirl aqua smooth and absolutely love it! Itso creamy and goes on dry. I love the look and feel of it!
Kim E.
Kim E.
Ellicott City, MD

I've been a fan of cover girl for years. My absolute favorite is their volume mascara in the orange tube. UGH 🙌🏽
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.