Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.

una de mis marcas favoritas,excelentes productos,de muy buena calidad ,increíble la gran cantidad de productos que ofrece
darcy l.
darcy l.
Mason City, IA

I but the products endorsed by Ellen for making me look younger. It really decreases the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Cali S.
Cali S.
Hot Springs, AR

I love cover girl, I've worn it for years. Lately I feel like their products are up to par when it comes to other brands.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Fitchburg, MA

I've used covergirl perfect point eyeliner for years and I love it. Never buy anything different than covergirl eyeliner.
Marìa M.
Marìa M.

me encanta usarlos sobre todo los polvos, su cobertura es perfecta y su acabado mate no deja reflejar la grasa de la piel
Briana K.
Briana K.
Ossining, NY

love covergirl cosmetics! i have tons of lipsticks, eyeliner's, and mascaras! Currently obsessed with my So Lashy mascara
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Friendsville, TN

I love all the covergirl products. The foundation keeps my makeup on all day and the eyeliner doesn't leave my waterline!
Todo lo productos de cover girl son excelentes te dan muy buenos resultados y siempre lo puedes usar en cualquier momento
dar m.
dar m.
Mabank, TX

Great variety of products at an affordable price. Some products do not produce the colors intended but this is very rare.
Rose Y.
Rose Y.

Cover girl advanced radiance pressed powder: Use everyday over my foundation. Makes skin look tanner. Would recommend :))
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.