Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Amber P.
Amber P.
chicago, IL

Cover girl has improved so much over the years. Some of the best products around and super affordable I reccomend!
Regina C.
Regina C.

Covergirl is a name that can be trusted. Great products and great price. Can never have enough covergirl products.
Erica A.
Erica A.
Bridgeport, MI

I love everything covergirl! From lip gloss to foundation to eye shadow! Theyve got a product for every skin type.
Tatjana M.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX

The only makeup I wear is mascara. Covergirl has awesome mascaras too! I love them and th never clump my eyelashes
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Scott , Ar

This has always been my goto when I'm on a budget. This is my Favorite drug store brand. Everyone knows covergirl.
Bella D.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC

Been using cover girl since I was a teen. Never fails me. Has many shades. Almost out but the tone rehab is great.
Dottie S.
Dottie S.

I love the concealers and pressed powders. They work well and stay pretty well and the prices are wallet friendly.
Catie H.
Catie H.

I use covergurl mascara on a daily basis. Its waterproof, beautiful and everything you could ever want in mascara!
TANYA F.
TANYA F.
Downey, CA

Covergirls Lash Blast Mascara is simply amazing!!!! I use it everyday! Day and Night! All black is my go to color
Teresa S.
Teresa S.

I've been happy with most cover girl products I've bought, especially mascara. This is my go-to brand for mascara
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.