BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Kaci S.
Kaci S.
Cumberland, OH
Covergirl is amazing! I us the mascara atleats once a week and have never had any problems!
Kennedy C.
Kennedy C.
Lexington, SC
Go to for drugstore mascara and eyeliner almost all choices work for me. I love the variety
Megan R.
Megan R.
I love everything about covergirl good quality and affordable anyone can use these products
Madison M.
Madison M.
Richmond, MI
I love their TruNaked eyeshadow palettes! Goldens and Nudes look amazing with my brown eyes
Shonda M.
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl have been used from my grandma doen to my 15yr old daughter eyeliners and mascara
Thais S.
Thais S.
San Francisco , CA
Essa marca é boa e barata, você consegue encontrar em várias farmácias e mercados têm muito
Noemi E.
Noemi E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has a lot of good mascaras and they are sometimes good quality I have one and I love it.
Catrall S.
Catrall S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought their foundation and mascara and I love them. They have many shades of foundation.
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
Travis Afb, CA
Absolutely love the mascaras! They are great for volume and length and lasts great all day!
Katerine V.
Katerine V.
Quincy, CA
He comprado diferentes productos de esta marca y me gustan mucho!! Recomiendo usarlos todos
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.