BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy using this brand.Its one of my favorites.You won't be disappointed with the results.
Faith A.
Faith A.
Fountain, CO
I use only their foundation and it works pretty well. Lots of different tones to choose from
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
West Allis, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their makeup for a product that is at drugstores. Their powder foundation works well.
Martha C.
Martha C.
I love the press powered by covergirl in sun tan it's the best one for me in the summer time
NADINE A.
NADINE A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Also god their products are getting better. And even looks better on the skin. I loveeee it.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like most of their products. This was the very first makeup I had ever used. Great prices.
Kaci S.
Kaci S.
Cumberland, OH
Covergirl is amazing! I us the mascara atleats once a week and have never had any problems!
Madison M.
Madison M.
Richmond, MI
I love their TruNaked eyeshadow palettes! Goldens and Nudes look amazing with my brown eyes
Shonda M.
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl have been used from my grandma doen to my 15yr old daughter eyeliners and mascara
Joaquinya G.
Joaquinya G.
Clarksdale
Since I have been using make up this line has never given me a rash or anything. Great job.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.