Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Friendsville, TN

I love all the covergirl products. The foundation keeps my makeup on all day and the eyeliner doesn't leave my waterline!
Cali S.
Cali S.
Hot Springs, AR

I love cover girl, I've worn it for years. Lately I feel like their products are up to par when it comes to other brands.
Todo lo productos de cover girl son excelentes te dan muy buenos resultados y siempre lo puedes usar en cualquier momento
Marìa M.
Marìa M.

me encanta usarlos sobre todo los polvos, su cobertura es perfecta y su acabado mate no deja reflejar la grasa de la piel
darcy l.
darcy l.
Mason City, IA

I but the products endorsed by Ellen for making me look younger. It really decreases the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Rose Y.
Rose Y.

Cover girl advanced radiance pressed powder: Use everyday over my foundation. Makes skin look tanner. Would recommend :))
Marangelie A.
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico

Sus mascaras de pestañas a prueba de agua son muy buenas. Duran todo el día, cumplen lo que prometen y son muy económicas
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Fort Wayne, IN

Covergirl is the MAIN drugstore go to! Its not the cheapest for a drugstore brand buy it is defiantly worth every penny!
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Mansfield, OH

CoverGirl's make-up comes in a good variety and is affordable. Though I find that sometimes it fades throughout the day.
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.

I like the covergirl mascara I use. The mascara is purple and you eyes look great they don't look clumpy. They look full
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.