BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Faith A.
Faith A.
Fountain, CO
I use only their foundation and it works pretty well. Lots of different tones to choose from
Martha C.
Martha C.
I love the press powered by covergirl in sun tan it's the best one for me in the summer time
Angel P.
Angel P.
Coeburn, VA
Cover girl is awesome to use and it's easy to find stuff that matches my skin tone and eyes.
This is a great drugstore brand! I would recommend it to anyone who asked for a good mascara
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
Barnett, MO
I've always like using Cover Girl's blemish cover up. I like the fine tip and good coverage.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Deposit, NY
I love cover girl mascara the most they leave my lashes looking full and longer than ever!!!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Roanoke, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like most of their products. This was the very first makeup I had ever used. Great prices.
Kaci S.
Kaci S.
Cumberland, OH
Covergirl is amazing! I us the mascara atleats once a week and have never had any problems!
Madison M.
Madison M.
Richmond, MI
I love their TruNaked eyeshadow palettes! Goldens and Nudes look amazing with my brown eyes
Shonda M.
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl have been used from my grandma doen to my 15yr old daughter eyeliners and mascara
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.