COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Madison S.
Madison S.
Deposit, NY
I love cover girl mascara the most they leave my lashes looking full and longer than ever!!!
This is a great drugstore brand! I would recommend it to anyone who asked for a good mascara
NADINE A.
NADINE A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Also god their products are getting better. And even looks better on the skin. I loveeee it.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Nashville
I love cover girl. Always a go to brand when I need something in a pinch. Always affordable.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Roanoke, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like most of their products. This was the very first makeup I had ever used. Great prices.
marie a.
marie a.
Seaford, NY
Cover girl eye pencil glides on smoothly and lasts for hours. It does not smudge under eyes.
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
I enjoy using this brand.Its one of my favorites.You won't be disappointed with the results.
Love it! CoverGirl is the best makeup products on the planet will definitely buy more of it.
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
Travis Afb, CA
Absolutely love the mascaras! They are great for volume and length and lasts great all day!
Shonda M.
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl have been used from my grandma doen to my 15yr old daughter eyeliners and mascara
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.