Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati, OH

Cover girl eyelash curlers are my favorite. I love it. It doesn't pull out my lashes and it lasts for quite awhile.
Alisa B.
Alisa B.
Spokane, WA

I use covergirl for all of my make up needs. It's simple, it's inexpensive and it's always really good for my skin!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Tampa, FL

Love CoverGirl products, love how it's easy to get at any local drug store the price is great. Definitely recommend
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Klamath Falls, OR

Over the years I have tried many covergirl products some I love some I didn't but over all a good drug store brand
Bayan S.
Bayan S.
Magnolia, AR

I have used a few products from cover girl and many have been misses for me. I do really like their blushes though
Chelse B.
Chelse B.
Punta Gorda, FL

They make good products and are always reasonably priced. You can always buy there products at multiple locations.
Paula B.
Paula B.
Rome, GA

I use Covergirl mineral powders. It covers blemishes on my face and looks natural, who doesn't like natural right?
Justice W.
Justice W.
Shepherd, MT

There are things i love about covergirl and there's things that I hate. But its no different than any other brand.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA

covergirl is a wonderful brand. I love some of their mascara. and they have great products at an affordable price.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Kilgore, TX

Love Covergirl!! Their products are so cute and reasonably priced! Never had any issues with covergirl products :)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.