COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Paula B.
Paula B.
Rome, GA

I use Covergirl mineral powders. It covers blemishes on my face and looks natural, who doesn't like natural right?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Cover girl has improved so much over the years. Some of the best products around and super affordable I reccomend!
TANYA F.
TANYA F.
Downey, Ca

Covergirls Lash Blast Mascara is simply amazing!!!! I use it everyday! Day and Night! All black is my go to color
Teresa S.
Teresa S.

I've been happy with most cover girl products I've bought, especially mascara. This is my go-to brand for mascara
Love the queen collection. Very reasonable price products. Good line of products. Enjoy all the shades of eyebrow
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Riverview

I've used multiple different kinds of makeup in this brand. Especially mascara and eyeliner. Love their products.
MaryBeth M.
MaryBeth M.
Perkasie, PA

good quality for the price. most of my drug store make up i have purchased is from covergirl. one of my favorites
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Yakima, WA

I love cover girl. It was my first makeup brand that i bought as a young teenager and I still use it to this day!
Savannah D.
Savannah D.

I love covergirl foundations! I use it literally everyday. It's great for dry skin and lasts pretty much all day!
Destiney N.
Destiney N.
Ottawa, KS

I love how effortlessly covergirl make up goes on and lasts all day. It's definitely a make-up brand I recommend.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.