Add a Photo

Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Jan. 8, 2017, 7:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I enjoy using this brand.Its one of my favorites.You won't be disappointed with the results.
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
Dec. 22, 2016, 9:55 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is my go to brand for most of my eye make up. They have the best mascara and eye liner!
marie a.
marie a.
Seaford, NY
Dec. 29, 2016, 4:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl eye pencil glides on smoothly and lasts for hours. It does not smudge under eyes.
Kaitlin R.
Kaitlin R.
Dec. 31, 2016, 11 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergjrl is one of my favorite brands for makeup! The quality is good and it is affordable!
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:04 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love it! CoverGirl is the best makeup products on the planet will definitely buy more of it.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
West Allis, WI
Dec. 30, 2016, 6:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their makeup for a product that is at drugstores. Their powder foundation works well.
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
Barnett, MO
Dec. 21, 2016, 3:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've always like using Cover Girl's blemish cover up. I like the fine tip and good coverage.
Faith A.
Faith A.
Fountain, CO
Jan. 4, 2017, 5:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use only their foundation and it works pretty well. Lots of different tones to choose from
gennesis n.
gennesis n.
Doral, FL
Jan. 27, 2017, 11:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Muy buena, la recomiendo el 100%. Todo los productos son buenos y hermosos, me encanta todo
Catrall S.
Catrall S.
Dec. 20, 2016, 12:21 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I bought their foundation and mascara and I love them. They have many shades of foundation.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.