BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Strongsville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing mascara good quality and not very pricey I don't really like their foundations though
tina m.
tina m.
Raceland, LA
I love makeup especially covergirl it really brings out your face and makes you look younger.
Love it! CoverGirl is the best makeup products on the planet will definitely buy more of it.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
West Allis, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their makeup for a product that is at drugstores. Their powder foundation works well.
Kaitlin R.
Kaitlin R.
Covergjrl is one of my favorite brands for makeup! The quality is good and it is affordable!
Madison S.
Madison S.
Deposit, NY
I love cover girl mascara the most they leave my lashes looking full and longer than ever!!!
Faith A.
Faith A.
Fountain, CO
I use only their foundation and it works pretty well. Lots of different tones to choose from
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Roanoke, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like most of their products. This was the very first makeup I had ever used. Great prices.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Nashville
I love cover girl. Always a go to brand when I need something in a pinch. Always affordable.
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
Barnett, MO
I've always like using Cover Girl's blemish cover up. I like the fine tip and good coverage.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.