BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Grace G.
Mesa, AZ
I am a frequent purchaser of CoverGirl's Last Blast Mascara. I also buy the Clump Crusher one as well. Between the two, I think I like the Clump Crusher more because I feel like it lengthens my eyelashes more but either one is great. The brushes really cover every eyelash and don't clump.
Raisa D.
spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love covergirl , my favorite thing about them is there lipstick i just love the shades they have and feel nice on my lips, and second place to there blush, overall i love everything .
Cristy A.
Louisville, KY
It is light weight, blends well. It doesn't break out sensitive skin. I use it as a every day foundation. I am able to leave it on over night with out rubbing off all over my pillows. It seem to be a good quantity for the price. I recommend the use.
Chriss R.
Meridian, ID
My all time go to mascara!! Lash blast fusion. My eyes continually water, I haven't found a water proof mascara like this one! It doesn't agitate my eyes, lasts all day and washes off when I want it to! No more raccoon eyes! Hello voluminous lashes!
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using the covergirl eyeliner the packaging is good it has a smudged and its waterproof the eyeliner doesn't smear I like it because you don't have to sharpen the eyeliner just twist.
Sarah X.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how natural looking Cover Girl products are when you wear them. My favorite product is the Clean Matte powder, I use that stuff religiously to keep my skin from appearing oily.
Brenda D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My foundation from here is amazing. Has never let me down and it is very affordable it covers up all my blemishes and acne just right and my face is never oily. I buy my products from this brand every two weeks!
Kay B.
Dayton, OH
Covergirl is great!! I have always used Covergirl product throughout my years putting on make up!! There are areas that they are improving to compete with the higher end markets, yet they are much more affordable! I will always shop for Covergirl!!
Tina S.
Knoxville, TN
Covergirl loose powder is by far the easiest when I'm in a hurry. With 4 children, one being two years old I'm lucky to get a minute alone. I'll just put on the loose powder and eye liner and I'm good. Covers very smoothly and lasts all day for me.
Staci B.
Roanoke, VA
Covergirl has great products. I've used this makeup before. it is a bit pricey but as long as it lasts that's okay. I don't shop here a lot because sometimes my stores don't have a lot of options. the quality of makeup is great and i would buy again.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.