COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Shayma W.
Shayma W.
Affordable prices and amazing drugstore makeup. The baked blush is by far my favorite product
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Charleston
Great products at a reasonable price and can always find the products at a variety of stores.
tina m.
tina m.
Raceland, LA
I love makeup especially covergirl it really brings out your face and makes you look younger.
marie a.
marie a.
Seaford, NY
Cover girl eye pencil glides on smoothly and lasts for hours. It does not smudge under eyes.
This is a great drugstore brand! I would recommend it to anyone who asked for a good mascara
NADINE A.
NADINE A.
Also god their products are getting better. And even looks better on the skin. I loveeee it.
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
This is my go to brand for most of my eye make up. They have the best mascara and eye liner!
Angel P.
Angel P.
Coeburn, VA
Cover girl is awesome to use and it's easy to find stuff that matches my skin tone and eyes.
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
Barnett, MO
I've always like using Cover Girl's blemish cover up. I like the fine tip and good coverage.
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
I enjoy using this brand.Its one of my favorites.You won't be disappointed with the results.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.