Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Dottie S.
Dottie S.

I love the concealers and pressed powders. They work well and stay pretty well and the prices are wallet friendly.
Catie H.
Catie H.

I use covergurl mascara on a daily basis. Its waterproof, beautiful and everything you could ever want in mascara!
Bayan S.
Bayan S.
Magnolia, AR

I have used a few products from cover girl and many have been misses for me. I do really like their blushes though
TANYA F.
TANYA F.
Downey, Ca

Covergirls Lash Blast Mascara is simply amazing!!!! I use it everyday! Day and Night! All black is my go to color
Teresa S.
Teresa S.

I've been happy with most cover girl products I've bought, especially mascara. This is my go-to brand for mascara
This is a great brand! Love it so much! A lot of the people that I know use this brand, and are in love with it!!
Destiney N.
Destiney N.
Ottawa, KS

I love how effortlessly covergirl make up goes on and lasts all day. It's definitely a make-up brand I recommend.
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Milwaukee,WI

Really nice products for real really really nice cheap prices that I can find at any drug store for great deals !
Heather C.
Heather C.
West Virginia, WV

Love cover girl products. They have any and everything thing you need to do your makeup! Goes on and looks great!
Amy A.
Amy A.

I enjoy cover girl, but you get what you pay for. It is no where near the quality of MAC or Lancôme, but I Works.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.