Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Guthrie, OK

Affordable products with good quality. Can be purchased at drugstores so makes it super easy and convenient to but.
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC

Covergirl is a staple in my make up bag. It's affordable and has great makeup! I definitely recommend this brand :)
Jose G.
Jose G.

My wife already got from influenster the new rimel so lashy, and she loves the brush, and the intensity of the ink.
Denise H.
Denise H.
Murrells Inlt, SC

I have always loved cover girl liquid foundation. I just switched to their oil control foundation and am obsessed!!
Keiry P.
Keiry P.
Ann Arbor, MI

they have a good variety of makeup. I have used and loved their full lash boom mascara and some their lip products.
Ali C.
Ali C.

Covergirl has some good stuff and bad stuff. It's kinda just a hit or miss. I use there press powder and I like it.
Jlene B.
Jlene B.
Orlando, FL

Love their products and recommend them for beginners definitely. Leaves me very happy whenever I use there products
Brianda d.
Brianda d.
Weslaco, TX

Ive been using their matte lip sticks amd i love them. U do have to re touch during the day but they feel so creamy
Tosha H.
Tosha H.
Conway, AR

They have great Products and, I love seeing there commercials on TV for all there new things coming out each times.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Xenia, OH

I love all the products! The price range is perfect for good quality makeup! I have no complaints about the makeup!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.