BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shayma W.
Shayma W.
Affordable prices and amazing drugstore makeup. The baked blush is by far my favorite product
Love it! CoverGirl is the best makeup products on the planet will definitely buy more of it.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like most of their products. This was the very first makeup I had ever used. Great prices.
Kaitlin R.
Kaitlin R.
Covergjrl is one of my favorite brands for makeup! The quality is good and it is affordable!
Martha C.
Martha C.
I love the press powered by covergirl in sun tan it's the best one for me in the summer time
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Nashville
I love cover girl. Always a go to brand when I need something in a pinch. Always affordable.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
West Allis, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their makeup for a product that is at drugstores. Their powder foundation works well.
marie a.
marie a.
Seaford, NY
Cover girl eye pencil glides on smoothly and lasts for hours. It does not smudge under eyes.
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy using this brand.Its one of my favorites.You won't be disappointed with the results.
Angel P.
Angel P.
Coeburn, VA
Cover girl is awesome to use and it's easy to find stuff that matches my skin tone and eyes.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.