BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara15 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a bad drug store brand! I especially like their mascaras - So Lashy! & SuperSized Fibers!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Albany, NY
Their eye liner is the best ones I've found from local drugstore brands. Best color selection
Shayma W.
Shayma W.
Affordable prices and amazing drugstore makeup. The baked blush is by far my favorite product
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Strongsville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing mascara good quality and not very pricey I don't really like their foundations though
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Provo, UT
I use their eyeliner and I love it! Stays on all day and hardly smudges. Great for the price.
Charleston
Great products at a reasonable price and can always find the products at a variety of stores.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
I have used many covergirl products but the two I use the most are concealer and face powder.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cheap to purchase and lasts a long time. All of their products have worked perfectly for me !
tina m.
tina m.
Raceland, LA
I love makeup especially covergirl it really brings out your face and makes you look younger.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Newton Falls, OH
I've used the foundation and lipstick I like these very well as they seem to work well for me
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.