COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Keiry P.
Keiry P.
Ann Arbor, MI

they have a good variety of makeup. I have used and loved their full lash boom mascara and some their lip products.
Eman D.
Eman D.
Tampa, FL

Good products! Try their loose powder for setting foundation its very high quality and lets your makeup last longer
Eric D.
Eric D.

My wife doesn't use this brand often but she likes there lip glosses, and not the eyeliner from what she remembers.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Guthrie, OK

Affordable products with good quality. Can be purchased at drugstores so makes it super easy and convenient to but.
Brianda d.
Brianda d.
Weslaco, TX

Ive been using their matte lip sticks amd i love them. U do have to re touch during the day but they feel so creamy
Denise H.
Denise H.
Murrells Inlt, SC

I have always loved cover girl liquid foundation. I just switched to their oil control foundation and am obsessed!!
Tosha H.
Tosha H.
Conway, AR

They have great Products and, I love seeing there commercials on TV for all there new things coming out each times.
Alisa B.
Alisa B.
Spokane, WA

I use covergirl for all of my make up needs. It's simple, it's inexpensive and it's always really good for my skin!
Justice W.
Justice W.
Shepherd, MT

There are things i love about covergirl and there's things that I hate. But its no different than any other brand.
Catie H.
Catie H.

I use covergurl mascara on a daily basis. Its waterproof, beautiful and everything you could ever want in mascara!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.