Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Alyshia F.
Alyshia F.
Westmoreland, TN

I enjoy cover girl they have decent products but nothing that really stands out against the other drug store brands.
Latina F.
Latina F.
Bloomington, IN

CoverGirl has been around for a long time, they continue to be competitive, with new improved products all the time.
Riley S.
Riley S.

Solid drug store brand for in a pinch or a budget bind. Good selection across the board, though not my first choice.
Christine W.
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI

I have not had any issues with the Covergirl products I've tried. They are affordable and do what I need them to do.
evelyn z.
evelyn z.
Astoria, NY

I absolutely LOVE LashBlast mascara!!! I always get so many compliments when I wear it. It's the only mascara I use.
sharonda r.
sharonda r.
Colorado Springs, CO

Love covergirl queen collection. It is definitely good, but I wish it would last throughout the day. It's worth it.
Eric D.
Eric D.

My wife doesn't use this brand often but she likes there lip glosses, and not the eyeliner from what she remembers.
Adria S.
Adria S.
Tucson, AZ

covergirl overall is a pretty gold brand and it is not too pricey thats one of the things i love about this brand!!
Eman D.
Eman D.
Tampa, FL

Good products! Try their loose powder for setting foundation its very high quality and lets your makeup last longer
Sammy W.
Sammy W.
Coldwater, MS

I enjoy the 3 in 1 foundation by Covergirl. It really does keep my oily t-zone at bay without looking overly cakey.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.