BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shannon R.
Until the voxbox I had never tried their mascara. I was hesitant to try new ones because I'm always afraid I wont like it and be stuck with it. But the new lashbash is awesome. Love the wand, application, product, how it looks, easy to take off at the end of the day
Kristine H.
Covergirl is one of my best kept secrets- their waterproof mascara is amazing and thickens my lashes without looking clumpy. I always get compliments! I'm also a huge fan of their coverup. It's pale enough for my ivory skin and you really can't beat the price point.
Sarah L.
Farmville, VA
As someone who does not use makeup often I love that cover girl mascara comes in a variety of color options and styles for when I do need it. I appreciate that no matter what version I have bought it has gone on smooth, and was easy to apply. This helps this non makeup girl feel confident that it will not make a mess and will look good unlike other brands I have tried.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I have been using Covergirl since I was a teenager. I use all of their products, from mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and foundation. It is very affordable, and I love shopping for their new lines of cosmetics. I would recommend this brand to anyone who buys makeup.
Maggie B.
Ravenel, SC
I have always been a fan of Covergirl's products! They are always very reliable and they have lots to chose from at the stores. They are for the most part affordable, I always wish make up was cheaper but they are competitive. Will continue to buy their products!
Heather K.
Fort Smith, AR
Covergirl is one of my go to brands because they are great quality. Also the price point is usually something that I can afford. So, Great quality for a great price. Also, they sell it at my regular shopping spot where I buy everything. Love all of their products!
Prisila L.
Lindsay, CA
Some amazing products very beautiful eyeshadows lipsticks foundation love the foundation and the powder's they definitely have my favorite mascara ever although the shopping experience there is amazing it's like buying at the high-end stores love the product try them out
Savannah G.
Torrance, CA
An overall great brand. I don't have too many products, but the ones I have are pretty great. Semi-affordable for drugstore. I give 4 stars because not a lot of their products intrigue me or make me want to buy. The packaging is very basic and nothing really makes them stand out from any other brands.
Monica H.
Hialeah, FL
Covergirl mascara is the best mascara ever. Period. Other brand's mascara are more expensive and less effective as Covergirl. But, their eyeshadow is very bad and they have a weird color gamma, like Sick Green and Awful Blue. I only buy their mascara but nothing else.
Wendy H.
Using Cover Girl runs in the family. I used to use the foundation and now use the cream foundation with the powder foundation.. I have very fair skin and their ivory shade is a good match for me. They are very reasonably priced as well and can be found everywhere.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.