BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Strongsville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing mascara good quality and not very pricey I don't really like their foundations though
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Provo, UT
I use their eyeliner and I love it! Stays on all day and hardly smudges. Great for the price.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable products And available almost anywhere. Good quality and super fun advertisements.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
I have used many covergirl products but the two I use the most are concealer and face powder.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Albany, NY
Their eye liner is the best ones I've found from local drugstore brands. Best color selection
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Interlaken, NY
I use covergirl a lot. Their products are getting better . Some of their stuff I don't like .
Charleston
Great products at a reasonable price and can always find the products at a variety of stores.
Shayma W.
Shayma W.
Affordable prices and amazing drugstore makeup. The baked blush is by far my favorite product
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cheap to purchase and lasts a long time. All of their products have worked perfectly for me !
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a bad drug store brand! I especially like their mascaras - So Lashy! & SuperSized Fibers!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.