Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA

Cover girl has seriously stepped up their game lately. I just got a nice little haul from them. And I am loving everything!
Kierra D.
Kierra D.
Las Vegas, NV

I use cover girl for they're cheap affordable makeup whenever I can't afford high end. They sell it almost everywhere too!!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

I use a lot of their products and I love how they feel on my skin! The colors are perfect for my skin! They are affordable!
Paula R.
Paula R.
Bella Vista

its good, its cheap and i love de quality of this brand, but I think they can do better products, because they are awasome.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Stamford, CT

I don't use too many covergirl makeup products but I do like their mascara! Great quality and value for a drug store brand.
Ariadna M.
Ariadna M.
El Paso, TX

Excellent quality of makeup all their various cosmetics are amazing the price is too good! I love it I highly recommend it!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Las Vegas, NV

I use covergirls eyeliners and mascaras the most. Best quality for the money! The waterproofs really stay and don't smudge!
JUDY C.
JUDY C.
Dickson, TN

They have a lot of products to use. they are great products.They have affordable cost.they are expensive.we shop her a lot.
jasmine c.
jasmine c.
Detroit, MI

Seriously love how they have a man as their model
Comes to show how open and accepting they are and products are to die for
Jeanie G.
Jeanie G.

I really don't use to many covergirl products but what I do use I like. I would be willing to try other covergirl products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.