COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Zuly C.
Zuly C.
Great drug store brand wounderfull products at good price. Love ther blushes and foundations .
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable products And available almost anywhere. Good quality and super fun advertisements.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a bad drug store brand! I especially like their mascaras - So Lashy! & SuperSized Fibers!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Albany, NY
Their eye liner is the best ones I've found from local drugstore brands. Best color selection
Mary M.
Mary M.
Newton Falls, OH
I've used the foundation and lipstick I like these very well as they seem to work well for me
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Strongsville, OH
Amazing mascara good quality and not very pricey I don't really like their foundations though
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
I have used many covergirl products but the two I use the most are concealer and face powder.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Interlaken, NY
I use covergirl a lot. Their products are getting better . Some of their stuff I don't like .
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Provo, UT
I use their eyeliner and I love it! Stays on all day and hardly smudges. Great for the price.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cheap to purchase and lasts a long time. All of their products have worked perfectly for me !
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.