COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Great beauty products for a reasonable price. Convenient that you can get at most drug stores.
Hiandra N.
Hiandra N.
e estado utilizando un brillo labial de covergirl, y me a encantado sin duda se lo recomiendo.
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Brookville
Cover girl eyeliner is by far my favorite. I've always used this since I started using makeup.
Cherie B.
Cherie B.
Sherburne, NY
Pretty good drugstore beauty products. I likecovergirls mascara a lot they have all kinds too.
Sherri P.
Sherri P.
Campbellsville
Love the eye shadow and eye liner. They stay on great. Easy to clean off at the end of the day
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Govergirl prodcuts are great. I have used a number of the products and most of them work well.
Marisela N.
Marisela N.
Grand Island, NE
The products are t as impressive as others I do love the lip products foundations not so much.
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I always by a foundation from them. I'm very fair and have dry skin and it always looks great.
Linda M.
Linda M.
Columbus, OH
I use covegirl mascara often and it works great for day time wear or for heavier evening look!
Yaritza R.
Yaritza R.
Leominster, MA
Es un makeup super cómodo de compra por eso me gusta mucho y lo puedo conseguir en la farmacia
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.