COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
evelyn z.
evelyn z.
Astoria, NY

I absolutely LOVE LashBlast mascara!!! I always get so many compliments when I wear it. It's the only mascara I use.
Adria S.
Adria S.
Rio Rico , Az

covergirl overall is a pretty gold brand and it is not too pricey thats one of the things i love about this brand!!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Xenia, OH

I love all the products! The price range is perfect for good quality makeup! I have no complaints about the makeup!
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC

Covergirl is a staple in my make up bag. It's affordable and has great makeup! I definitely recommend this brand :)
Denise H.
Denise H.
Murrells Inlt, SC

I have always loved cover girl liquid foundation. I just switched to their oil control foundation and am obsessed!!
sharonda r.
sharonda r.
Colorado Springs, CO

Love covergirl queen collection. It is definitely good, but I wish it would last throughout the day. It's worth it.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Tampa, FL

Love CoverGirl products, love how it's easy to get at any local drug store the price is great. Definitely recommend
Sammy W.
Sammy W.
Coldwater, MS

I enjoy the 3 in 1 foundation by Covergirl. It really does keep my oily t-zone at bay without looking overly cakey.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati, OH

Cover girl eyelash curlers are my favorite. I love it. It doesn't pull out my lashes and it lasts for quite awhile.
Jlene B.
Jlene B.
Orlando, FL

Love their products and recommend them for beginners definitely. Leaves me very happy whenever I use there products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.