Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Ariadna M.
Ariadna M.
El Paso, TX

Excellent quality of makeup all their various cosmetics are amazing the price is too good! I love it I highly recommend it!
Carol P.
Carol P.
Manteo

Light weight moisturizing foundation for dry, full skin. Made me look 10 years younger, and felt light, and non smothering.
Christine H.
Christine H.

Great products. Have been using this brand ever since I can remember. Great price for the products and can't ever go wrong.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA

Cover girl has seriously stepped up their game lately. I just got a nice little haul from them. And I am loving everything!
Paula R.
Paula R.
Bella Vista

its good, its cheap and i love de quality of this brand, but I think they can do better products, because they are awasome.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Las Vegas, NV

I use covergirls eyeliners and mascaras the most. Best quality for the money! The waterproofs really stay and don't smudge!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Stamford, CT

I don't use too many covergirl makeup products but I do like their mascara! Great quality and value for a drug store brand.
Jeanie G.
Jeanie G.

I really don't use to many covergirl products but what I do use I like. I would be willing to try other covergirl products.
JUDY C.
JUDY C.
Dickson, TN

They have a lot of products to use. they are great products.They have affordable cost.they are expensive.we shop her a lot.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.

Siempre desde que tengo uso de razón he comprado productos de covergirl son buenos y el precio es reasonable los recomiendo
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.