Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Mayelli C.
Mayelli C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

Cover girl has lots of good things of make up just have to find the good stuff and another thing it's very affordable
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Tazewell, TN

Most products are good, some break me out very bad. And some don't effect me. They always stay on as long as they say
Patty S.
Patty S.
Burton, MI

This brand is old faithful. You really can't go wrong with any of their products. Not topnotch, but great in a pinch.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

Not my favorite brand. They're makeup is in fact nice but don't like they're brand because of the testing on animals.
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.

Covergirl and Maybelline are probably my favorite drugstore makeup brands. Always good products to try or go back on.
Tennille N.
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA

A classic brand with good products for a good everyday price. Lots of choose to pick from. Great colors in eyeshadow.
Jill G.
Jill G.

One of the few brands that actually make products light enough to match my skin tone. Good prices and decent products
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Coventry, RI

Cover girl mascara is awesome and the 3 in 1 foundation is my go too. Cover girls it's great brand and is affordable
Ixel J.
Ixel J.
Coachella, CA

covergirl has some really nice mascaras in my opinion but i personally dont purchase different ones at the same time
Melody H.
Melody H.

Cover girl lipstick is my all time favorite !! I don't use anything else :) I usually get the darker pinks and reds!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.