BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alyssa D.
I love covergirl, specially their mascaras. This is such a great brand a really affordable. They have really nice foundations. I really recommend giving it a try if you haven't already.
Lauren D.
Minnetonka, MN
My go to eyeliner is always Covergirl! I love how smooth the product goes on and how long it lasts. In the past I've had problems with eyeliner coming off onto my eyelids but I have no issues with Covergirl eyeliner. I have a variety of colors, but my favorite it dark brown.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl for me isn't my most favorite they are alright. The main thing I use is the Covergirl supersizer mascara it makes your eyelashes long and dramatic. However their foundation is not my favorite and most times they don't have the right shade for me.
Kristen T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products at a great price. My favorite mascaras are from covergirl. Easy to find at your local drugstore or walmart. There are always coupons available, so if you're a budget girl like me, you'll never have a problem restocking your covergirl stash!
Kiela H.
Pittston, PA
I love all of Cover girl's products. Almost all of my makeup is made by them! They're reasonably priced and efficient. They have a wide variety in stores that I shop in everyday. I love that I don't have to make a special trip or stop just for makeup.
Richele D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl, it's so great as it can be so cheap and good at the same time, it's a great brand and great products! I recommend it for girls and boys who want to feel and look beautiful!
Martie B.
Athens, AL
I love the eye shadow, mascara, liquid makeup, blush, and lipstick. The eye shadow palettes are the one I use the most, because I like the shades they have to offer and it stays with me all day. Cover girl also offers products that are hypoallergenic.
Emily F.
Canton, OH
Covergirl used to be my go to brand. However, I have moved away from a lot of their products in the last couple years. The one thing I still really love is their Outlast lipstick. That stuff stays on forever, and I have not found one that I like better.
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
Love their eyeliner and mascaras. I never really use anything else. Their foundation is full coverage. But makes me break out. Easy to find anywhere and definitely is my go to for eyes.
Brittney B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a love hate relationship with cover girl. Some products are absolutely amazing especially for drug store. But then they are other products that are awful and a huge waste of money!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.