BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Great beauty products for a reasonable price. Convenient that you can get at most drug stores.
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Brookville
Cover girl eyeliner is by far my favorite. I've always used this since I started using makeup.
Zuly C.
Zuly C.
Great drug store brand wounderfull products at good price. Love ther blushes and foundations .
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously a great pharmacy line I've used it since middle school before I heard of sephora lol
Cherie B.
Cherie B.
Sherburne, NY
Pretty good drugstore beauty products. I likecovergirls mascara a lot they have all kinds too.
Yaritza R.
Yaritza R.
Leominster, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es un makeup super cómodo de compra por eso me gusta mucho y lo puedo conseguir en la farmacia
Isara G.
Isara G.
New London, CT
Great brand and very affordable! Their products tend to never break (unless dropped, whoops 😜)
Marleny G.
Marleny G.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is affordable and really good. I buy lip sticks foundation and other thing love it.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Govergirl prodcuts are great. I have used a number of the products and most of them work well.
Marisela N.
Marisela N.
Grand Island, NE
The products are t as impressive as others I do love the lip products foundations not so much.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.