COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Marla B.
Marla B.
Moreno Valley, CA

Good products for a drug store brand. I used this brand for years and years before i branches out to high end makeup.
Patty S.
Patty S.
Burton, MI

This brand is old faithful. You really can't go wrong with any of their products. Not topnotch, but great in a pinch.
Pamela D.
Pamela D.

What can i say covergirls the orginal holy grail of every girl! The prodycts get better every year and are affordable
Ixel J.
Ixel J.
Coachella, CA

covergirl has some really nice mascaras in my opinion but i personally dont purchase different ones at the same time
Melody H.
Melody H.

Cover girl lipstick is my all time favorite !! I don't use anything else :) I usually get the darker pinks and reds!
Riley S.
Riley S.

Solid drug store brand for in a pinch or a budget bind. Good selection across the board, though not my first choice.
evelyn z.
evelyn z.
Astoria, NY

I absolutely LOVE LashBlast mascara!!! I always get so many compliments when I wear it. It's the only mascara I use.
Christine W.
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI

I have not had any issues with the Covergirl products I've tried. They are affordable and do what I need them to do.
Alyshia F.
Alyshia F.
Westmoreland, TN

I enjoy cover girl they have decent products but nothing that really stands out against the other drug store brands.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Coventry, RI

Cover girl mascara is awesome and the 3 in 1 foundation is my go too. Cover girls it's great brand and is affordable
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.