BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Larresha P.
Larresha P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like there products! They have a lot of items and varieties for many different type of people
Christina J.
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brands. They have everything a girl could possibly need!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Love their mascaras and also like their translucent powder! It is very affortable too of course
kathy p.
kathy p.
Inglewood , CA
Cover girl would have to be one of the best drug store makeup brands out there love the mascara
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Franklin, OH
There masques are wonderful. They really do cover your lashes great. Love the water proof ones.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
covergirl has a lot of great products for great prices. I like the lip products and the blushes
Karen B.
Karen B.
Moyock, NC
Covergirl mascara is the best. It doesn't clump and looks fresh all day. Only mascara I'll buy.
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I always by a foundation from them. I'm very fair and have dry skin and it always looks great.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Govergirl prodcuts are great. I have used a number of the products and most of them work well.
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Great beauty products for a reasonable price. Convenient that you can get at most drug stores.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.