Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Saugus, CA

Covergirl tends to disappoint more than wow me honestly. They're a good company but I reach for my higher end products more.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

Covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brands. Not only are their products affordable, but they're also always high quality.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Kunkletown, PA

Their mascara and eye liner is my favorite. It's water proof and black. Eyeliner comes out and on you so great and stays on!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Winston Salem, NC

I use Covergirl Clean Oil Control Anti-Luisance liquid makeup and I love it. It feels so soft on my skin and it looks great.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Dayton, OH

Literally almost every cover girl mascara I have used it the best. Their mascaras are like 6-7 bucks. You can't beat that!!
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Morrison, IL

Love me some covergirl! Its always a good price and the makeup is worth every penny if not more! Highly recommend this one!
Meleane R.
Meleane R.

Cover girl Queen collection is great for African American women. The shade range is awesome and the foundation last all day
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA

Cover girl has seriously stepped up their game lately. I just got a nice little haul from them. And I am loving everything!
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Titusville, NJ

Good products for a good cost. I love their powders and mascaras. I have been using this brand since I was in middle school
Ariadna M.
Ariadna M.
El Paso, TX

Excellent quality of makeup all their various cosmetics are amazing the price is too good! I love it I highly recommend it!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.