Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS

I like my make up from cover girl . It's doesn't cost that much money. I like the different products. With CoverGirl.
Alia R.
Alia R.
Harvey, IL

I love their foundation but it wipes off easily, which I don't like. I like their eyeshadows though and their primers
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Madison, WI

I like this brand because it is affordable and good product quality I like the colors are neutral and not too strong.
Alleen D.
Alleen D.

They have great foundations and coverups, and many fabulous lip color a as well. I also jeep stock of there mascaras.
RONNA L.
RONNA L.
Green River, WY

I love covergirl mascara, I love the length I get when I use it. The only con is that it seems to dry out pretty fast
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT

What can i say covergirls the orginal holy grail of every girl! The prodycts get better every year and are affordable
Marla B.
Marla B.
Moreno Valley, CA

Good products for a drug store brand. I used this brand for years and years before i branches out to high end makeup.
Rennee S.
Rennee S.
Florissant, MO

Have always gotten my beauty products from cover girl. It's a very reputable company . Decent prices and great value.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Marne, MI

My first brand of makeup ever used and I still snag some of their products. A forever favorite of I think every girl.
sheila h.
sheila h.
Sarasota, FL

always go to them first for makeup, the price is the first thing that draws me over to them and it is super afforable
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.