BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gretchen T.
Marrero, LA
There isn't anything I can say negative about COVERGIRL. I have been using their products since I was a little girl. My mother still uses COVERGIRL and now my daughter. Always at a reasonable price its the brand I buy the most. COVERGIRL has a wide variety of all products.
Sabreena M.
Charlotte , NC
Covergirl is an okay drug store brand. I prefer pricey specialty brands the foundation isn't really good coverage and they don't have many shades so I can't find one that matches my olive skin their mascara clumps eyeliner is okay for part of the day but not all day wear
Benita P.
Montgomery, AL
I love that I can go to this drugstore brand and find makeup shades that match my skin tone. I have a few products from this brand and I mix and match them with or brands in my makeup kit. Covergirl is a very affordable brand and can be found in most local drug and discount stores.
Angela C.
Cincinnati, OH
One of the best drug store brands, Somethings are hit or miss which is typical. its always reasonably priced and their foundations are probably one of my favorites. Its a brand you can trust for years and theyre always gonna have good products when you need a pick me up.
Stephanie A.
Grand Forks Afb, ND
I've been a fan of covergirl for years. They have some really good mascara in my opinion. They are very much affordable. I have found everything I needed with covergirl. They have good quality. And I would reccomend this brand. Yes I will shop for covergirl product again.
Sue W.
One of the best and most popular drugstore brands, Covergirl is a staple in most people's collection. I consider it to be a more gentle formulas than other drugstore offerings, though slightly less effective. I buy this brand mainly as backup for my higher-end collection.
Emily W.
Covergirl products tend to be very cheap to purchase and unfortunately usually feel that way as well. They are great products in a pinch and if you are at a drugstore it will do, but I wouldn't recommend this as a product if someone asked me about a GREAT makeup brand
Bailey M.
Manhattan, KS
Covergirl is my go-to brand for mascara, liquid foundation, powder foundation, blush, and cover up creams. I love their lash blast mascara and Clean liquid foundation formula. All of their products are so great, the company has great values, and their prices can't be beat!
Shadonna D.
Harker Hts, TX
Cover Girl has evolved so much!! They have so many shades and so many colors to chose from for every skin tone! They have a queen line which I frequently use because I am of African American descent! The lips stick colors are so fashion forward and just great products!
Ashleigh H.
Cover girl has some very good products! I really enjoy their foundation because it looks very natural and has a wide range of shades. I have never tried their eyeshadow but I have heard they are very good. I have tried their masacara and I use one in particular for my lower lashes.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.