BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Martinsburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use cover girl nail Polish there great for anything perfect colors and i use so many of these
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Franklin, OH
There masques are wonderful. They really do cover your lashes great. Love the water proof ones.
Larresha P.
Larresha P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like there products! They have a lot of items and varieties for many different type of people
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Love their mascaras and also like their translucent powder! It is very affortable too of course
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
covergirl has a lot of great products for great prices. I like the lip products and the blushes
Marisela N.
Marisela N.
Grand Island, NE
The products are t as impressive as others I do love the lip products foundations not so much.
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Brookville
Cover girl eyeliner is by far my favorite. I've always used this since I started using makeup.
Yaritza R.
Yaritza R.
Leominster, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es un makeup super cómodo de compra por eso me gusta mucho y lo puedo conseguir en la farmacia
Linda M.
Linda M.
Columbus, OH
I use covegirl mascara often and it works great for day time wear or for heavier evening look!
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always by a foundation from them. I'm very fair and have dry skin and it always looks great.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.