Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Alleen D.
Alleen D.

They have great foundations and coverups, and many fabulous lip color a as well. I also jeep stock of there mascaras.
Mayelli C.
Mayelli C.
San Berardino, CA

Cover girl has lots of good things of make up just have to find the good stuff and another thing it's very affordable
RONNA L.
RONNA L.
Green River, WY

I love covergirl mascara, I love the length I get when I use it. The only con is that it seems to dry out pretty fast
sheila h.
sheila h.
Sarasota, FL

always go to them first for makeup, the price is the first thing that draws me over to them and it is super afforable
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.

Covergirl and Maybelline are probably my favorite drugstore makeup brands. Always good products to try or go back on.
Marla B.
Marla B.
Moreno Valley, CA

Good products for a drug store brand. I used this brand for years and years before i branches out to high end makeup.
Jill G.
Jill G.

One of the few brands that actually make products light enough to match my skin tone. Good prices and decent products
Christine W.
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI

I have not had any issues with the Covergirl products I've tried. They are affordable and do what I need them to do.
Alyshia F.
Alyshia F.
Westmoreland, TN

I enjoy cover girl they have decent products but nothing that really stands out against the other drug store brands.
Riley S.
Riley S.

Solid drug store brand for in a pinch or a budget bind. Good selection across the board, though not my first choice.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.