Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ

The main thing I love about cover girl is the price and how easy u can find it since it's available basically anywhere
Keri R.
Keri R.
Springfield, MO

I'm sadly not a fan of Covergirl :( overpriced, and just wish they had a better variety with foundations / concealers.
Aimee G.
Aimee G.
Burley, ID

Now this is a make-up I have been buying for many years I really do like this make-up and it doesn't cost a whole lot.
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
Geneseo, NY

Sometimes covergirl is a hot or miss. I prefer maybelline. I don't usually go out of my way to buy covergirl products.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Lucedale, MS

Covergirl has the best mascara ever!! I love their eyeliner also, but the mascara is amazing and it's worth the cost!!
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY

I really like their eyeliners they last very long. I usually purchase this brand when they are on sale at CVS pharmacy
Naiomi M.
Naiomi M.
San Juan, PR

Best drugstore mascaras. I totally love love the Mascaras from here and also some powders, foundation and concealers .
Leslie O.
Leslie O.
El Nido, CA

I always go to their covergirl powders because they always have the shades that I'm looking for. Highly recommend this
Carla P.
Carla P.
Mocksville, NC

I have been using Covergirl since my teenage years. The different lines for all the stages of a girl'd life are great.
Janny B.
Janny B.
Bronx, NY

OMG,
This brand me super love their products are super, recently started to see their products and I really loved them
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.