Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Felicia h.
Felicia h.
Ocala, FL

I love to use cover girl because when I use it my skin looks so natural and it wont break me out worse when im on my period.
Alia C.
Alia C.
Englehart

I use the covergirl foundation and find it to be.light but good coverage. It doesn't feel heavy or oily and stays on all day
Kyleigh V.
Kyleigh V.
Olean, NY

Great products every time. Always affordable and something for everyone. Always a go to if I don't know what I'm looking for
Keeiry R.
Keeiry R.
Baytown, TX

Has one of the best pharmacy makeup bases is very economical and is very good and also has other products that are very good
Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
Socorro, TX

- Is it a good brand for eye shadow ... Is Covergirl Good Makeup ... I've tried A LOT of drug store makeup and drugstore ...
Peggy S.
Peggy S.
Columbus, OH

Awesome products for the price. I grew up on Covergirl. I still have a soft spot for them as it reminds me of teenage years.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

Covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brands. Not only are their products affordable, but they're also always high quality.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Winston Salem, NC

I use Covergirl Clean Oil Control Anti-Luisance liquid makeup and I love it. It feels so soft on my skin and it looks great.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Kunkletown, PA

Their mascara and eye liner is my favorite. It's water proof and black. Eyeliner comes out and on you so great and stays on!
Meleane R.
Meleane R.

Cover girl Queen collection is great for African American women. The shade range is awesome and the foundation last all day
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.