BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Pekin, IL
I love all covergirl products! I use their mascara, eye shadow and love their liquid foundation!
Tara G.
Tara G.
Can find covergirl at almost every retailer that carries makeup ... cheap and well used products
Karley A.
Karley A.
Milton, KY
Who doesn't love covergirl?! So affordable and just great products! I love their loose powders ūüėä
Lee W.
Lee W.
Clearwater, FL
Covergirl products are great quality and affordable. There are so many options in every product.
Madelina V.
Madelina V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their products are so affordable! My favorite from their line has to be the Katy petty lipsticks
Megan G.
Megan G.
Litchfield, MN
Covergirl mascara is all I'll use. Compared to other brands, it holds up best and lasts longest.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Martinsburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use cover girl nail Polish there great for anything perfect colors and i use so many of these
Kristine M.
Kristine M.
Love their mascarra and their lipsticks. They have many new shades that go with many occasions.
Larresha P.
Larresha P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like there products! They have a lot of items and varieties for many different type of people
Christina J.
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brands. They have everything a girl could possibly need!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.