BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tara G.
Tara G.
Can find covergirl at almost every retailer that carries makeup ... cheap and well used products
Karley A.
Karley A.
Milton, KY
Who doesn't love covergirl?! So affordable and just great products! I love their loose powders 😊
Lee W.
Lee W.
Clearwater, FL
Covergirl products are great quality and affordable. There are so many options in every product.
Greta B.
Greta B.
Morehead City, NC
Been wearing covergirl foundation and powder for many years. Does wonders for my sensitive skin.
Madelina V.
Madelina V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their products are so affordable! My favorite from their line has to be the Katy petty lipsticks
Ana H.
Ana H.
Glendale, AZ
El rimer de covergirl me e canta porque te deja kas pestañas super bien y no se cai fasil mente.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Litchfield, MN
Covergirl mascara is all I'll use. Compared to other brands, it holds up best and lasts longest.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Moyock, NC
Covergirl mascara is the best. It doesn't clump and looks fresh all day. Only mascara I'll buy.
Kristine M.
Kristine M.
Love their mascarra and their lipsticks. They have many new shades that go with many occasions.
Larresha P.
Larresha P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like there products! They have a lot of items and varieties for many different type of people
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.