COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Used Covergirl Foundation it don't feel caked on when applying it along with drying out my face.
Greta B.
Greta B.
Morehead City, NC
Been wearing covergirl foundation and powder for many years. Does wonders for my sensitive skin.
Madelina V.
Madelina V.
Their products are so affordable! My favorite from their line has to be the Katy petty lipsticks
Ana H.
Ana H.
Glendale, AZ
El rimer de covergirl me e canta porque te deja kas pestañas super bien y no se cai fasil mente.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Norwalk, CT

I am always willing to buy your products.

Mask and bronzer are my favorite products of covergirl
Lee W.
Lee W.
Clearwater, FL
Covergirl products are great quality and affordable. There are so many options in every product.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Waco
I only use the mascara. It has worked wonders on my eyelashes!! I'm very happy with this product
Megan G.
Megan G.
Litchfield, MN
Covergirl mascara is all I'll use. Compared to other brands, it holds up best and lasts longest.
Larresha P.
Larresha P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like there products! They have a lot of items and varieties for many different type of people
Christina J.
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brands. They have everything a girl could possibly need!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.