Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Summer M.
Summer M.
Winston Salem, NC

I currently have a covergirl powder foundation compact. It gives me just the right amount of coverage for my nose or around my eyes when my makeup wears off. I wish the sponge applicator that it comes with was a little bit better quality, but all in all a total steal of a deal. I will definitely buy again.
Kathrynn L.
Kathrynn L.
Piedmont, SC

Cover girl goes on very oily for me and I haven't tried their products very recently, however I love the Star Wars collection and have many of the lipsticks and use them to combine with others for texture purposes. I am currently using the Star Wars mascara (outlast) and love how it separates my eyelashes.
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
Sparta, TN

Covergirl has been around for years and years. It's almost a family tradition to use Covergirl! My mother and my grandmother have always used the foundations and powder. I love the way it blends and how trustworthy the product is. I never have to second guess if my makeup has rubbed off. I love Covergirl!
Julia B.
Julia B.
Boston, MA

COVERGIRL is the best! I religiously use COVERGIRL mascara and pressed powder, and am always trying out their newest eyeshadows and eyeliners. I've yet to find a product I dislike! Highly recommend - I love this company for all of their products, but also all that they stand for. I'm a customer for life!
Heather D.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN

Covergirl is a nice product. I use the powders and foundations when I can't afford Clinique. They are very nicely priced and can be found at most groceries and local stores as well as online. The powder really covers blemishes well and when using together with the foundation you have a beautiful finish.
Heather F.
Heather F.

I love the affordability of the covergirl line of products. I can always find shades that will complement my skin tone. Most of my products are covergirl, but the one thing I always have to have is the covergirl loose powder. It's my absolute favorite and I can't find another brand that's better.
Denice R.
Denice R.

I have used eye shadows , mascara, blush and eyeliner from covergirl and i have to say that they are very great for a person who is beginning to use make up and wants cheap prices because covergirl has a wide variety of make up, mascara , skin care and other things so i advise for you to check it out !
I remember loving the (original) Lash Blast back when it first hit the shelves, but my incessant need to try new makeup had it taking a back seat for the last couple years. Now I can firmly say, after trying this volumizing formula, that along with the Super Sizer this is probably my favorite mascara.
Mollie K.
Mollie K.
Pleasantville, NY

covergirl is a brand that i buy when i am running low on money but need a necessity - such as mascara. i recently bought one from this brand and it does the job. a little clumpy and nothing too amazing but does the job well enough that i still look put together and no one really notices a difference.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.

It is not a brand that uses much the truth the beginning to buy from receiving a few products on the part of influenster to experiment and therefore the truth is that if they are quite good especially the masks of eyelashes that is what more and could try and The presentations are also pretty pretty
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.