Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Walnut Creek, CA

I love COVERGIRL for only one thing...mascara! I love their Volume Lash Blast mascara sooo much. They have great wands on their mascaras and so they are staples for me. It's the one product I will keep coming back to even if I stray away and try other brand mascara. I always come back to my Volume Lash Blast.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Douglasville, Ga

I have alway had a great experience with Covergirl products, I can find them in most of my location retail locations and the products themselves are very affordable. I use Covergirl's power, mascara, eye shadows and so much more. I definitely recommend these products. They have always given me great coverage.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Portland, OR

I love covergirl . Often times they team up and collaborate on some amazing colors with top makeup artists in the game . I have a rose gold limited edition Star Wars lipstick created by Pat McGrath that everyone freaks out over when I wear it ! Thank you #covergirl for always keeping on the top of your game .
Sharon D.
Sharon D.
Matachewan

I've been using Cover Girl since I started wearing makeup, my Mom used these products for years. And as I age so does the company, keeping up with my every needs, from skin care and my aging skin. This company has had the power to keep up with new advances in makeup, and there's a reason why. Great products.
Katlyn B.
Katlyn B.
Pullman, WA

Not my favorite drugstore brand.. I started out with covergirl in my middle school days but I feel as if they kind of fell back in the makeup game. There are just so many other better products available in my opinion. However, they have amazing mascaras and blushes that I do find myself enjoying quite a bit.
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.

One thing that has me coming back to cover girl is the price. I usually buy their mascaras as you have to replace it so often and it seems ridiculous for me to spend $30 on something I'll have to throw out soon. My favourite mascara of theirs is the Flamed Out (I think it's fairly similar to better than sex)
Monica G.
Monica G.

The orange Mascara is my fave product. I love my eyes and besides the Queen Size mascara i also use the cover girl orange mascara i use too use it alone and they bloomed but i found the queen size and i cant decide on which one to wear sometimes so i usually end up putting both on lol makes my eye pop more.
Cayla H.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN

Cover girl is a great drugstore brand an a few of their products I use daily if you are on a budget but are wanting something that will last through out the day this brand is for you from their foundations to eyeshadow palettes there is always something affordable an worth the buy with cover girl cosmetics
Kathrynn L.
Kathrynn L.
Piedmont, SC

Cover girl goes on very oily for me and I haven't tried their products very recently, however I love the Star Wars collection and have many of the lipsticks and use them to combine with others for texture purposes. I am currently using the Star Wars mascara (outlast) and love how it separates my eyelashes.
Summer M.
Summer M.
Winston Salem, NC

I currently have a covergirl powder foundation compact. It gives me just the right amount of coverage for my nose or around my eyes when my makeup wears off. I wish the sponge applicator that it comes with was a little bit better quality, but all in all a total steal of a deal. I will definitely buy again.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.