Add a Photo

Angela B.
Bayonne, NJ
Jan. 29, 2017, 2:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
After trying many, many mascaras in my 20s, my all time favorite is and continues to be CoverGirl lashblast Fusion. I have luxury brands that I'll weave into the mix for fun on occasion but I always have a purple stick of very black Covergirl Mascara in my bag! I'm wearing it right now.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
North Vernon, IN
Feb. 7, 2017, 11:44 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have tried several differnet products with covergirl and I will be honest, the foundation is my least favorite product that they have, however I do love there lipstick and lipglosses! Over all they have product that I would buy again but they are not my top go to for my daily wears!
Dorothy R.
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Jan. 25, 2017, 4:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love almost all CoverGirl products. My favorite from this cosmetic brand is their mascara line. The mascaras are almost -- if not better-- than most high-end mascaras. The clump crusher and the lash blast will always be my go to's for that effortless curl and wispy, feminine, lash.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Newport News, VA
Feb. 2, 2017, 10:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I mostly use the ink it eyeliner, which is by far the best I've used. Others I have tried seemed to dry my eyes out or irritate them. Recently I bought some liquid foundation from them and I fell in love with how it blended well with my skin tone and felt like I wasn't wearing makeup
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Dec. 25, 2016, 1:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is okay as far as drug store brands go. I don't usually purchase anything from them unless i HAVE to. They aren't cruelty free and the quality isn't fantastic. I personally don't recommend them. I only gave the company 3 stars because the packaging is usually pretty decent.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Jan. 2, 2017, 12:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL as a brand is one of my go-to's at the drugstore. I feel they have a better color range than other brands as far as products go. I'm always impressed with their mascara's and foundation. They do fantastic collabs as well which make me excited to try new products from them.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Dec. 27, 2016, 3:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my go to for any makeup products. They're so affordable to purchase and are good products. Some Covergirl products are even better than high end products. You should buy some covergirl products such as the foundation that I use daily. I recommend buying these products.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Brookhaven, MS
Dec. 22, 2016, 10:40 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have always liked CoverGirl but I just recently purchased their BB cream product and I love it. It wasn't expensive and I like the way it makes my skin look. With age I'm always wanting something for my skin and I love the fact that the Cover Girl BB cream is also SPF is a bonus.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Presque Isle, ME
Jan. 2, 2017, 4:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl offers a wide range of make up and are very affordable. I've mostly used Covergirl blush and eyeliner and have been very satisfied with their quality. They are definitely a great brand to use for amateur make up enthusiast or younger people who haven't used make up before
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Jefferson City, MO
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:19 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My skin is super sensitive and cover girl offers their products in the type of formula just for my sensitive skin. I am currently using their foundation and I couldn't be happier with it. I wish it were more affordable but I am happy with the way it feels so I will continue to use.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.