Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Pamela D.
Pamela D.

What can i say covergirls the orginal holy grail of every girl! The prodycts get better every year and are affordable
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

Not my favorite brand. They're makeup is in fact nice but don't like they're brand because of the testing on animals.
Rennee S.
Rennee S.
Florissant, MO

Have always gotten my beauty products from cover girl. It's a very reputable company . Decent prices and great value.
Mayelli C.
Mayelli C.
San Berardino, CA

Cover girl has lots of good things of make up just have to find the good stuff and another thing it's very affordable
Alia R.
Alia R.
Harvey, IL

I love their foundation but it wipes off easily, which I don't like. I like their eyeshadows though and their primers
Alleen D.
Alleen D.

They have great foundations and coverups, and many fabulous lip color a as well. I also jeep stock of there mascaras.
Jill G.
Jill G.

One of the few brands that actually make products light enough to match my skin tone. Good prices and decent products
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.

Covergirl and Maybelline are probably my favorite drugstore makeup brands. Always good products to try or go back on.
Marla B.
Marla B.
Moreno Valley, CA

Good products for a drug store brand. I used this brand for years and years before i branches out to high end makeup.
RONNA L.
RONNA L.
Green River, WY

I love covergirl mascara, I love the length I get when I use it. The only con is that it seems to dry out pretty fast
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.