BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Never have had a bad product with them. Their foundation is great and I always get their mascara.
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
Holland, MI
Love their mascara and eyeliner! It never runs and stays on all day long! Also is very affordable
Catheline K.
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
COvergirl, let me see where I can start. Such an amazing product. I buy it for my mom and manger.
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the biggest fan but....their lash blast mascara is one of my favorites. No flakes. No smudges
Chaunyce D.
Chaunyce D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Go to brand for mascara. Leaves my lashes full and popped. A little goes a long way in my opinion
Hali R.
Hali R.
Pilot Point, TX
Cover girl makes my skin feel absolutely amazing. I love the way it blends in with how pale I am.
Aliesha A.
Aliesha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love anything covergirl products. They have good quality and good variety. Will continue to use
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Waco
I only use the mascara. It has worked wonders on my eyelashes!! I'm very happy with this product
Karley A.
Karley A.
Milton, KY
Who doesn't love covergirl?! So affordable and just great products! I love their loose powders 😊
Ana H.
Ana H.
Glendale, AZ
El rimer de covergirl me e canta porque te deja kas pestañas super bien y no se cai fasil mente.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.