BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Catheline K.
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
COvergirl, let me see where I can start. Such an amazing product. I buy it for my mom and manger.
Angela M.
Angela M.
corcoran, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover is way awesome I have always will use this product the compact and concealer is good for me
Hali R.
Hali R.
Pilot Point, TX
Cover girl makes my skin feel absolutely amazing. I love the way it blends in with how pale I am.
Aliesha A.
Aliesha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love anything covergirl products. They have good quality and good variety. Will continue to use
Chaunyce D.
Chaunyce D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Go to brand for mascara. Leaves my lashes full and popped. A little goes a long way in my opinion
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Waco
I only use the mascara. It has worked wonders on my eyelashes!! I'm very happy with this product
Greta B.
Greta B.
Morehead City, NC
Been wearing covergirl foundation and powder for many years. Does wonders for my sensitive skin.
Used Covergirl Foundation it don't feel caked on when applying it along with drying out my face.
Karley A.
Karley A.
Milton, KY
Who doesn't love covergirl?! So affordable and just great products! I love their loose powders ūüėä
Tara G.
Tara G.
Can find covergirl at almost every retailer that carries makeup ... cheap and well used products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.