BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sandy W.
Wake Forest, NC
i have been using Covergirl on and off for many years. i love their eye shadows, they have lots of colors. i also use their mascaras. which are rates some of the best. i wish you could try or test their makeups but not with this lower end products. they are not considered a high end makeup brand.
Olivia D.
Lash Blast mascara has to be my all-time favorite drugstore mascara ever. I love that Covergirl isn't afraid to have brown for their mascaras and sometimes I prefer brown to make my blue eyes pop. The Lash Blast makes my lashes voluminous and it doesn't flake off throughout the day.
Brittany W.
North Vernon, IN
I have tried several differnet products with covergirl and I will be honest, the foundation is my least favorite product that they have, however I do love there lipstick and lipglosses! Over all they have product that I would buy again but they are not my top go to for my daily wears!
Robin M.
Clinton Twp, MI
While Covergirl is not considered a high-end brand, I feel they are very reasonably priced and have no complaints about the products I use. I like their ads and I'm even more inclined to shop Covergirl because they now have their first male Covergirl which I feel is very progressive.
Kendall C.
Winter Park, FL
For the price point, convenience and selection, COVERGIRL is a great option for cosmetics. They can be found in Target and drugstores and their mascara is pretty top quality. A lot of professional make up artists use their products. The pigment is strong and lasts most of the day.
Ashley T.
thermal , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL is an amazing brand. When i first got into makeup COVERGIRL was my brand and till this day i'm still in love with it. I love there lip glosses, mascaras, and foundations. I shop at Walmart for this product. I would always shop covergirl until i find a good reason not to.
Jimena B.
Sterling, VA
I like covergirl but I feel like out of all drugstore brands it may be my least favorite. The price is amazing, but I feel like they're falling behind on the times. I was looking through their stuff at CVS & they didn't have a matte lipstick... who doesn't have a matte lipstick in their line?? Lol
Lisa D.
Covergirl is one of those go-to brands of beauty products that I tend to buy because of the ease of accessibility to their products; they're in every store and drug store. Also, I like their prices; affordable, not breaking the bank. A good quality of products are provided as well.
Briana H.
I've been using covergirl everyday within my mascaras to the lipsticks! I love it, I love going to my local drugstore and picking up something new to try,I will admit some things are the best but other people have different opinions but most of their products are great, and it's a great brand to shop from.
Elisha B.
I like this make up because one they have a line for woc two it's affordable and 3 it's easy to find your shade. There's no second guessing and I love it. It's easy to apply and blends so well. They have everything in make up that you would need. I love the covergirl Queen collection and I'm happy they have it. It's really hard buying makeup being a woc thanks Covergirl for making that possible!!!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.