COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Never have had a bad product with them. Their foundation is great and I always get their mascara.
Hali R.
Hali R.
Pilot Point, TX
Cover girl makes my skin feel absolutely amazing. I love the way it blends in with how pale I am.
Catheline K.
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
COvergirl, let me see where I can start. Such an amazing product. I buy it for my mom and manger.
Chaunyce D.
Chaunyce D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Go to brand for mascara. Leaves my lashes full and popped. A little goes a long way in my opinion
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
Holland, MI
Love their mascara and eyeliner! It never runs and stays on all day long! Also is very affordable
Annette A.
Annette A.
Citrus Heights
Love there products prices are fair would definitely recommend there stuff to family and friends.
Aliesha A.
Aliesha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love anything covergirl products. They have good quality and good variety. Will continue to use
Karley A.
Karley A.
Milton, KY
Who doesn't love covergirl?! So affordable and just great products! I love their loose powders 😊
Maria P.
Maria P.
Norwalk, CT

I am always willing to buy your products.

Mask and bronzer are my favorite products of covergirl
Megan G.
Megan G.
Litchfield, MN
Covergirl mascara is all I'll use. Compared to other brands, it holds up best and lasts longest.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.