Add a Photo
Annette A.
Citrus Heights
Dec. 27, 2016, 6:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love there products prices are fair would definitely recommend there stuff to family and friends.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Dec. 17, 2016, 12:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Never have had a bad product with them. Their foundation is great and I always get their mascara.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Corcoran, CA
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover is way awesome I have always will use this product the compact and concealer is good for me
Aliesha A.
Aliesha A.
Jan. 13, 2017, 7:44 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love anything covergirl products. They have good quality and good variety. Will continue to use
Hali R.
Hali R.
Pilot Point, TX
Dec. 17, 2016, 1:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl makes my skin feel absolutely amazing. I love the way it blends in with how pale I am.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tacoma, WA
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl makeup has been around so long that my daughter asked me if it's a good product to use
Catheline K.
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Dec. 22, 2016, 10:36 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COvergirl, let me see where I can start. Such an amazing product. I buy it for my mom and manger.
Greta B.
Greta B.
Morehead City, NC
Jan. 30, 2017, 6:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Been wearing covergirl foundation and powder for many years. Does wonders for my sensitive skin.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Litchfield, MN
Dec. 20, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl mascara is all I'll use. Compared to other brands, it holds up best and lasts longest.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Waco
Dec. 18, 2016, 6:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I only use the mascara. It has worked wonders on my eyelashes!! I'm very happy with this product
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.