Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Goshen, IN

Use the bombshell mascara last time I used it tho ended up having to throw out my contacts it really messed up my eyes.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN

Great brand and great products. The price is usually reasonable and they always have great deals and specials going on!
tiffany p.
tiffany p.

Their mascaras work good they have a variety of stuff there so you. Have to test them out to see what works and doesn't
Jamie K.
Jamie K.

I love cover girl products! Most everything I have is covergirl. The products are priced awesome and they work so well.
audrey h.
audrey h.
Danville, KY

covergirl is one of the best products ive used!! nice selection of products. all covergirl products have great quality!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Edmonton, KY

Good products! Reasonable price and large variety! Depend on its sadety and satisfaction among different family memers!
Cevergirl concealer goes on smooth. It does not rest in wrinkles causing lines to form. It covers my dark circles fully
Kat S.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT

I have had pleasant experience with this drugstore brand; however, it is not the brand I immediately gravitate toward.
Hanna L.
Hanna L.
Ringgold, GA

Always really good and affordable products! Can pretty much buy them at most stores and drug stores. I love Covergirl.
Lady J.
Lady J.

COVERGIRL Intensify Me! Liquid Eyeliner is a great eyeliner for beginners. You can do your wing with ease :-)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.