COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
cassidy l.
cassidy l.
Orwell, OH
I have used eyeliner from cover girl. It has lasted me almost 2 months. I like the darkness of it.
Allison C.
Allison C.
I'm new to using covergirl cosmetics, I usually use maybelline, but I LOVE covergirl so much more!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is amazing i love it its like disneyland for my when i found a store i can be there a lot of hours
Hollie G.
Hollie G.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Love cover girls foundation it's hard to find my skin tone color cover girl matched mine perfectly
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tecumseh, OK
Love the brand & the new cover-up James Charles 😍 love the make up itself, definitely use everyday
Paula P.
Paula P.
Pasadena, TX
I love the product and the treatment on acne control. I love the commercials too. Cover girl rocks
Angela M.
Angela M.
Corcoran, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover is way awesome I have always will use this product the compact and concealer is good for me
Catheline K.
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
COvergirl, let me see where I can start. Such an amazing product. I buy it for my mom and manger.
Hali R.
Hali R.
Pilot Point, TX
Cover girl makes my skin feel absolutely amazing. I love the way it blends in with how pale I am.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tacoma, WA
Cover girl makeup has been around so long that my daughter asked me if it's a good product to use
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.