Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Meg V.
Meg V.
Vancouver , BC

not super impressed with the products here. i have found them to be cheaply made and they don't last long or provide coverage
Janelle G.
Janelle G.

I love their pressed face powder! It's so smooth and it covers so well! So happy to have found something that actually works!
Charity N.
Charity N.
Sarnia, ON

The concealer stick is my must have product to hide blemishes. I've use it for years and love it. It's inexpensive and works.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Franklin, GA

I used the Covergirl pressed powder and I love the texture. It's very affordable. It goes on smooth and keeps down the shine.
Kailynn H.
Kailynn H.
El Mirage AZ

Love this brand very nice make up recommend if you're just starting to do make up or just normal make up in general I love it
Angelina B.
Angelina B.
Crosby, TX

I loved the lip blast 18 hour all dy wear lip stick but it's discontinued. So now I use the regular 8 hour long wears sticks.
Ally J.
Ally J.
Smithville, TN

I love corner girls foundation and powder. This is the only kind I have ever used. And I would never change. Great prices too
Adal A.
Adal A.
Brownsville, TX

Love cover girl the makeup is great and so affordable I love there Katy perry lipsticks they're super cute and lasts all day
Alia C.
Alia C.
Englehart

I use the covergirl foundation and find it to be.light but good coverage. It doesn't feel heavy or oily and stays on all day
Kensi T.
Kensi T.
Bronx, NY

Cover girl has good makeup, i love their mascara. They're my favorite purchase. They have a good quality of different stuff.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.