BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Madi L.
Madi L.
Monroe, WA
Another great drug store brand! They have amazing under eye concealers! Defiantly always in my bag
Grace L.
Grace L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use their foundation every single day and it always keeps my skin from drying out and no flakes!
Allison C.
Allison C.
I'm new to using covergirl cosmetics, I usually use maybelline, but I LOVE covergirl so much more!
Geraldin P.
Geraldin P.
Offers many products, a variety that is adapted to the need of all, and of a satisfactory quality.
cassidy l.
cassidy l.
Orwell, OH
I have used eyeliner from cover girl. It has lasted me almost 2 months. I like the darkness of it.
Annette A.
Annette A.
Citrus Heights
Love there products prices are fair would definitely recommend there stuff to family and friends.
Aliesha A.
Aliesha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love anything covergirl products. They have good quality and good variety. Will continue to use
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tacoma, WA
Cover girl makeup has been around so long that my daughter asked me if it's a good product to use
Angela M.
Angela M.
corcoran, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover is way awesome I have always will use this product the compact and concealer is good for me
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Never have had a bad product with them. Their foundation is great and I always get their mascara.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.