BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittany S.
It's one of the few makeup brands that I can actually afford and like to use. The eyeshadow are my favorite.
Sara Q.
Louisville, KY
It's good product. Well, it's decent. I always use their makeup first unless they don't have what I'm looking for. I shop here about once a month. They can gen expensive depending on the makeup you get but it's good quality makeup. I will def keep buying their products.
Stefani D.
Bakersfield, CA
Lashblast fusion has yielded mixed results. The waterproof formula is good but the applicator brush doesn't allow for a completely smooth application, which has resulted in some clumps. Would like it better with a different brush.
Shantel N.
Aberdeen, SD
I love covergirl's mascara & eyeliner! There is a variety to choose from & i use a few different ones depending on if I'm getting ready for the day or a night out! Never disappointed!
Stephanie S.
Red Lion, PA
I really enjoy covergirl products. There are many in my bag now. Overall I think they are pretty affordable. I have several items that are theirs that are my go to. I love their paletts and the outlast lipstick, I've been using it for years. I love their mascaras too!
Mandy O.
Dardanelle, AR
I love me some cover girl products. I haven't found a cover girl product that I don't like. From foundations to lipgloss to eyeliners, they have all been great!!
Kathy O.
Jesse, WV
I really like cover girl , for a drug store product you honestly can't beat a lot of their products , the value is good and affordable
Tina A.
Decatur, AL
All of the products that I have used from Covergirl have always been good. I have never had a bad experience with the products.
Zenobia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is hit or miss for me. I'm not such a fan of their foundations because of the smell. I do enjoy their lip products and all of their products are reasonably priced.
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products & great price! Can find their products at almost any grocery store or drug store and it makes it easy to get great products for cheap!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.