Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Bloomington, IL

Definitely not a bad choice when looking for a less expensive product! This product still has decent quality and price.
Johneshia T.
Johneshia T.
Senatobia, MS

I'm a woman of color so it is a little hard to find shades that fit me. One of favorite foundation is made by CoverGirl
dawn l.
dawn l.

Now who doesn't love cover girl you can get a high end look and not break the bank you can find something for everyone.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Goshen, IN

Use the bombshell mascara last time I used it tho ended up having to throw out my contacts it really messed up my eyes.
Yari R.
Yari R.
New Haven, Ct

Easy to find and easy on the wallet. I love the bronzer. I literally use it year round. I love using the coupons for it
tiffany p.
tiffany p.

Their mascaras work good they have a variety of stuff there so you. Have to test them out to see what works and doesn't
I love covergirl product . I have used them since day one lol. Never a problem with anything they have that I have used
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Salinas, CA

got some foundation that works very well blends good with my skin goes on nice not sticky. has a nice clean smell to it
Krystal M.
Krystal M.

Covergirl concealer and eye pencils are my go to! Especially when it comes to price and I know the product will be good
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Walnutport, PA

I am currently using covergirl mascara and I love it, only downfall is it begins to clump after being worn for a while.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.