Add a Photo
Grace L.
Grace L.
Dec. 17, 2016, 5:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use their foundation every single day and it always keeps my skin from drying out and no flakes!
christine n.
christine n.
Temple City, CA
Dec. 28, 2016, 6:56 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love cover girl foundations, so much variety for skin types whether you have oily, dry, combo skin
Hollie G.
Hollie G.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love cover girls foundation it's hard to find my skin tone color cover girl matched mine perfectly
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tecumseh, OK
Dec. 20, 2016, 4:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the brand & the new cover-up James Charles 😍 love the make up itself, definitely use everyday
Paula P.
Paula P.
Pasadena, TX
Dec. 19, 2016, 5:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the product and the treatment on acne control. I love the commercials too. Cover girl rocks
Aerial C.
Aerial C.
Petersburg, Tn
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:53 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is another great makeup brand. Great products that last a long time and great prices !!!
Rose S.
Rose S.
bronx, NY
Dec. 20, 2016, 2:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not the biggest fan but....their lash blast mascara is one of my favorites. No flakes. No smudges
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tacoma, WA
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl makeup has been around so long that my daughter asked me if it's a good product to use
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
Holland, MI
Jan. 10, 2017, 10:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their mascara and eyeliner! It never runs and stays on all day long! Also is very affordable
Hali R.
Hali R.
Pilot Point, TX
Dec. 17, 2016, 1:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl makes my skin feel absolutely amazing. I love the way it blends in with how pale I am.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.