COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Cevergirl concealer goes on smooth. It does not rest in wrinkles causing lines to form. It covers my dark circles fully
I love covergirl product . I have used them since day one lol. Never a problem with anything they have that I have used
Yari R.
Yari R.
New Haven, Ct

Easy to find and easy on the wallet. I love the bronzer. I literally use it year round. I love using the coupons for it
Maria T.
Maria T.

I love cover girl because it is so cheap and it is so wide spread in colors and products so I use this almost every day
Lady J.
Lady J.

COVERGIRL Intensify Me! Liquid Eyeliner is a great eyeliner for beginners. You can do your wing with ease :-)
Hanna L.
Hanna L.
Ringgold, GA

Always really good and affordable products! Can pretty much buy them at most stores and drug stores. I love Covergirl.
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
Geneseo, NY

Sometimes covergirl is a hot or miss. I prefer maybelline. I don't usually go out of my way to buy covergirl products.
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ

The main thing I love about cover girl is the price and how easy u can find it since it's available basically anywhere
Kat S.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT

I have had pleasant experience with this drugstore brand; however, it is not the brand I immediately gravitate toward.
Leslie O.
Leslie O.
El Nido, CA

I always go to their covergirl powders because they always have the shades that I'm looking for. Highly recommend this
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.