BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Emily D.
Emily D.
Fostoria, OH
Been a faithful Covergirl user for17 years. I love the products and how they make me look and feel.
Gladys D.
Gladys D.
Louisville, KY
I have used their foundation. It was ok. The one I used made my face feel a little on the dry side.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Love covergirl and their makeup. Cheap and great quality. I love shopping for makeup so many goods.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is amazing i love it its like disneyland for my when i found a store i can be there a lot of hours
Aerial C.
Aerial C.
Petersburg, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is another great makeup brand. Great products that last a long time and great prices !!!
christine n.
christine n.
Temple City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love cover girl foundations, so much variety for skin types whether you have oily, dry, combo skin
Hollie G.
Hollie G.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Love cover girls foundation it's hard to find my skin tone color cover girl matched mine perfectly
Madi L.
Madi L.
Monroe, WA
Another great drug store brand! They have amazing under eye concealers! Defiantly always in my bag
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tecumseh, OK
Love the brand & the new cover-up James Charles ūüėć love the make up itself, definitely use everyday
Geraldin P.
Geraldin P.
Offers many products, a variety that is adapted to the need of all, and of a satisfactory quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.