COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Walnutport, PA

I am currently using covergirl mascara and I love it, only downfall is it begins to clump after being worn for a while.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Edmonton, KY

Good products! Reasonable price and large variety! Depend on its sadety and satisfaction among different family memers!
tiffany p.
tiffany p.

Their mascaras work good they have a variety of stuff there so you. Have to test them out to see what works and doesn't
Johneshia T.
Johneshia T.
Senatobia, MS

I'm a woman of color so it is a little hard to find shades that fit me. One of favorite foundation is made by CoverGirl
Megan B.
Megan B.
Goshen, IN

Use the bombshell mascara last time I used it tho ended up having to throw out my contacts it really messed up my eyes.
naomi l.
naomi l.
escondidi, ca

Always reliable and priced for my wallet. I have used this brand for years! It can also be found at almost every store.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN

Great brand and great products. The price is usually reasonable and they always have great deals and specials going on!
audrey h.
audrey h.
Danville, KY

covergirl is one of the best products ive used!! nice selection of products. all covergirl products have great quality!
Jamie K.
Jamie K.

I love cover girl products! Most everything I have is covergirl. The products are priced awesome and they work so well.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Salinas, CA

got some foundation that works very well blends good with my skin goes on nice not sticky. has a nice clean smell to it
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.