BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is another great drug store make up brand. They offer a wide variety of products which can be found anywhere. I am a repeat customer because it's very affordable and their products are great.
Zoe H.
Goshen, IN
Covergirl is my overall go to makeup product! There has never been a time where I don't use some type of covergirl product on a daily basis. Covergirl can get expensive sometimes but well worth the quality of the products that I buy and use all the time!
Katherine A.
Ferndale, WA
Great budget-friendly makeup. Huge line of products makes finding a formula or color very easy for everyone. There are lots of eye shadow colors but the formula itself is not the strongest so the colors are not very bright and they tend to crease quickly.
Alexis T.
Fairmont, WV
It's my go to for all things face makeup related. It really helps with oil control, and the matte pressed powder is one of my favorites. It's the closest I can match to my skin color as well. And I love that they have their first cover boy. Nothing bad about this brand.
Corinne M.
Covergirl products are reasonably priced and available at any drugstore. They are my go to for powder based foundations, but I tend not to use them for eye products since they wear off so quickly.
Shazale M.
Mesquite, TX
I have used their BB cream and mascara products. The mascara that I have is really great I like how it makes my eyelashes look so full. The BB cream is nice too it goes on smooth and it doesn't come off on clothes easily. I would recommend these products.
Ana G.
Terre Haute, IN
I often purchase this item as the price point is affordable. I love the variety of skin tone options that this product allows for as this is something that I struggle with often as my skin has quiet a few pigmentation changes with red spots. I would purchase again.
Rebecca M.
Saint Paul, IN
I love Covergirl! I Have used a range of their products since I was old enough to start using makeup and I'm always happy with them. I love their color selection. They are also very fairly priced. I will always have certain products I will not stray from!!
Tiffany H.
Eagle, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love covergirl, all of their products have held up to what they advertise. I like that I can pick up their products while I am at the grocery store. Convenient and easy! highly recommend!
April S.
COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara

For less than ten bucks- this is one of the best mascaras I've ever used. The volume it adds to my lashes is INSANE!! Go out and get it- you'll not regret it❤
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.