BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Emily W.
Emily W.
College Station, TX
Good quality makeup for the price. They procide lots of options. I like the powdered cover-up best.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Fostoria, OH
Been a faithful Covergirl user for17 years. I love the products and how they make me look and feel.
Gladys D.
Gladys D.
Louisville, KY
I have used their foundation. It was ok. The one I used made my face feel a little on the dry side.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Love covergirl and their makeup. Cheap and great quality. I love shopping for makeup so many goods.
christine n.
christine n.
Temple City, CA
Love cover girl foundations, so much variety for skin types whether you have oily, dry, combo skin
Aerial C.
Aerial C.
Petersburg, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is another great makeup brand. Great products that last a long time and great prices !!!
Paula P.
Paula P.
Pasadena, TX
I love the product and the treatment on acne control. I love the commercials too. Cover girl rocks
Hollie G.
Hollie G.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Love cover girls foundation it's hard to find my skin tone color cover girl matched mine perfectly
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is amazing i love it its like disneyland for my when i found a store i can be there a lot of hours
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tecumseh, OK
Love the brand & the new cover-up James Charles 😍 love the make up itself, definitely use everyday
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.