COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
I use Covergirl all the time! Their products are great! Lots of different choices. Very affordable!
Amanda a.
Amanda a.
Dale, TX
Love there liquid eyeliner and all of their mascara and pencil eyeliner and foundations and powders
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Love covergirl and their makeup. Cheap and great quality. I love shopping for makeup so many goods.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Fostoria, OH
Been a faithful Covergirl user for17 years. I love the products and how they make me look and feel.
Leah D.
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
I use cover girl liquid foundation wasn't my favorite! Their powder feels a bit to heavy and cakey!
cassidy l.
cassidy l.
Orwell, OH
I have used eyeliner from cover girl. It has lasted me almost 2 months. I like the darkness of it.
Madi L.
Madi L.
Monroe, WA
Another great drug store brand! They have amazing under eye concealers! Defiantly always in my bag
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is amazing i love it its like disneyland for my when i found a store i can be there a lot of hours
christine n.
christine n.
Temple City, CA
Love cover girl foundations, so much variety for skin types whether you have oily, dry, combo skin
Hollie G.
Hollie G.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Love cover girls foundation it's hard to find my skin tone color cover girl matched mine perfectly
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.