Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Chipley, FL

I do not enjoy covergirl very much at all. I never buy them just use what I am sent by various companies or subscription boxes.
Betsy C.
Betsy C.

I like using covergirls cosmetics. They always seem to have reasonable prices and they makeup always lasts me a very long time.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Loveland, OH

I just got Covergirl concealer for Christmas and it is an everyday must have! It blends in great and leaves your skin flawless!
Jesmir D.
Jesmir D.

Me encantan sus productos. Son economicos, accesibles y sobre todo tienen buena calidad. Su corrector es el que mas uso le doy.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN

My favorite brand for foundation and powder. It's a great price and I can always find a shade that matches my skin pretty well.
Braylee H.
Braylee H.

The only thing i buy that is covergirl is sometimes mascara but personally i dont like it because it gets chunky really easily.
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Louisa, KY

Pretty good products at affordable prices. I just hate that they seem to discontinue products that have been around for years.
The best makeup u can get without blowing ur budget it's good quality but don't cost a ton of money u should definitely try it
Nat F.
Nat F.
Racine, WI

I use eye shadow, eye liner, and mascara with this brand. Cheap and looks great on. No skin issues while using these prodefts.
Brittany O.
Brittany O.

Depending on the product I've noticed it can sometimes cause me to breakout. Their foundation is a good price and applies well
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.