Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Clinton

I love these cosmetics! They have so many shades to choose from that I never have to worry about it matching just right.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD

Their color stay foundation is one of my favorite products. and it is my go to on a daily basis I am so in love with it.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Frisco, Tx

I've always loved cover girl. It was the first makeup brand I was introduced too! It's still my go to drug store makeup!
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Mc Dermott, OH

I love cover girl products it's the only thing I can use that don't break me out and the foundation covers any blemishes
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Ladson, SC

Love Covergirls black mascara. Goes on great and doesn't clump up; cause we all know raccoon eyes are never a good look.
Lanie B.
Lanie B.
Sun City, CA

Their voluminous mascara gives my lashes the drama I need rather it's just for a regular day or a night out on the town!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Austin, TX

I used the product throughout highschool. I loved how the foundation didn't streak or cake on my face like other brands.
Malory L.
Malory L.

Cover girl lash blast mascara
Love this mascara! It stays on all day and is not clumpy or flaky at all! And it is cheap!
Sabrina E.
Sabrina E.
Jacksonville, FL

Covergirl has a great powder that i have used for years and i have tried to change but have always returned to Covergirl
P P.
P P.

I love the powders. I use two of them myself to finish off my foundation with a smooth finish. I enjoy how smooth it is.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.