COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.

I like the covergirl mascara I use. The mascara is purple and you eyes look great they don't look clumpy. They look full
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Ladson, SC

Love Covergirls black mascara. Goes on great and doesn't clump up; cause we all know raccoon eyes are never a good look.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Mc Dermott, OH

I love cover girl products it's the only thing I can use that don't break me out and the foundation covers any blemishes
Malory L.
Malory L.

Cover girl lash blast mascara
Love this mascara! It stays on all day and is not clumpy or flaky at all! And it is cheap!
Lanie B.
Lanie B.
Sun City, CA

Their voluminous mascara gives my lashes the drama I need rather it's just for a regular day or a night out on the town!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Austin, TX

I used the product throughout highschool. I loved how the foundation didn't streak or cake on my face like other brands.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Frisco, Tx

I've always loved cover girl. It was the first makeup brand I was introduced too! It's still my go to drug store makeup!
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Bloomington, IL

Definitely not a bad choice when looking for a less expensive product! This product still has decent quality and price.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.

Covergirl concealer and eye pencils are my go to! Especially when it comes to price and I know the product will be good
dawn l.
dawn l.

Now who doesn't love cover girl you can get a high end look and not break the bank you can find something for everyone.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.