Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Los Angeles, CA

Cover girl has a lot of good product I have a hard time getting a good foundation due to different shades of brown in my face.
Erica G.
Erica G.

covergirl is my go to brand for my powder foundation. there is always coupons avilable and they are sold in most retail stores
Greidys R.
Greidys R.
Medley, Florida

esta es una muy buena marca, es un producto bastante economico pero de muy buena calidad, la recomiendo para usarla a diario..
The best makeup u can get without blowing ur budget it's good quality but don't cost a ton of money u should definitely try it
Brittany O.
Brittany O.

Depending on the product I've noticed it can sometimes cause me to breakout. Their foundation is a good price and applies well
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Bunker Hill, WV

I have always used Covergirl and it has always worked great for me. There is a large selection of products for all skin types.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO

I am a fan of the Covergirl Queen collection. More specifically the foundation. It is lightweight perfect if you are on the go
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Louisa, KY

Pretty good products at affordable prices. I just hate that they seem to discontinue products that have been around for years.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Carlsbad, CA

Some cover girl products are really good like mascaras and stuff but other stuff seems a little cheap and doesn't last all day
Nat F.
Nat F.
Racine, WI

I use eye shadow, eye liner, and mascara with this brand. Cheap and looks great on. No skin issues while using these prodefts.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.