BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Thea L.
Thea L.
South River, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great foundations go on smooth and makes my makeup look natural. It goes on light and comes off easy
Cherry M.
Cherry M.
Milton Freewater, OR
Its all i can afford!! And thats barely at all! If i could afford all the cool stuff i would use it!
Fatima E.
Fatima E.
Cover girl is best, there products are really amazing and they come with really good and cheap price
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
The foundation is Clean and non oily. Covers well and cleans easily. Smudges would be the down side.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such an amazing brand with cheap prices! Their products are reliable and fabulous for all occasions!
Elsy O.
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
covergirl is amazing! they have super cute & great products♡♡ this brand is one of my go to brands .
Amanda a.
Amanda a.
Dale, TX
Love there liquid eyeliner and all of their mascara and pencil eyeliner and foundations and powders
Leah D.
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
I use cover girl liquid foundation wasn't my favorite! Their powder feels a bit to heavy and cakey!
Kaleen D.
Kaleen D.
This is my go to product. I have used this since I was 16. I like how they all ages groups covered.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
I use Covergirl all the time! Their products are great! Lots of different choices. Very affordable!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.