COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such an amazing brand with cheap prices! Their products are reliable and fabulous for all occasions!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
The foundation is Clean and non oily. Covers well and cleans easily. Smudges would be the down side.
Suzy G.
Suzy G.
Cleveland, OH
I use the cover girl concealer which covers up my dark undereye circles. The shade matches perfectly
Thea L.
Thea L.
South River, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great foundations go on smooth and makes my makeup look natural. It goes on light and comes off easy
Elsy O.
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
covergirl is amazing! they have super cute & great products♡♡ this brand is one of my go to brands .
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used the cover girl clean foundation for years. And it's not expensive. I would recommend it.
Haylie B.
Haylie B.
Kyle, TX
I use the cover girl eye liner. It's inexpensive and works great and lasts a long time. Good quality
Kaleen D.
Kaleen D.
This is my go to product. I have used this since I was 16. I like how they all ages groups covered.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Fostoria, OH
Been a faithful Covergirl user for17 years. I love the products and how they make me look and feel.
Amanda a.
Amanda a.
Dale, TX
Love there liquid eyeliner and all of their mascara and pencil eyeliner and foundations and powders
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.