BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The orange Mascara is my fave product. I love my eyes and besides the Queen Size mascara i also use the cover girl orange mascara i use too use it alone and they bloomed but i found the queen size and i cant decide on which one to wear sometimes so i usually end up putting both on lol makes my eye pop more.
Tabitha S.
CANTON, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has a great variety of makeup at an affordable price. You can find the brand everywhere, which is comforting if you have a product you use a lot. Some of their products aren't as high quality as some other brands, but I think they are improving to keep up with the demand of high quality make up.
Ashlyn C.
I absolutely love cover girl products. They seriously have something for anyone. Not only is there something for anyone you cannot beat their prices. They are absolutely reasonable with every single item they sell. I think my favorite product by cover girl is well that's so hard. lol I don't have a favorite.
Lauren W.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I've been using Covergirl makeup since I was 14! I've briefly dabbled in other brands, but I keep coming back. Their Lashblast mascara is THE best and they have a wide variety of shades in a wide variety of types of foundation. Sometimes you need full coverage, other times you don't; Covergirl has your back! I can count on them for natural colors in eye shadows and blushes which is helpful because I don't go crazy with color.
Julia B.
Boston, MA
COVERGIRL is the best! I religiously use COVERGIRL mascara and pressed powder, and am always trying out their newest eyeshadows and eyeliners. I've yet to find a product I dislike! Highly recommend - I love this company for all of their products, but also all that they stand for. I'm a customer for life!
Crystal A.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using CoverGirl for as long as I have been wearing make up. I always use their foundation and powder plus foundation because I need a lot of coverage. And that is exactly what I get. Their eyeshadows tend to crease easily. The blush colors go on strong, but don't stay well through the day.
Desirée T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl products are really exceptional, specially for sensitive skin face as mine, foundations are pretty light and oil free so my skin face won't get primples, its coverage is really good and so affordable. Mascaras are one of the best I have ever tried, they give great volume and definition.
Brenda R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never really had good luck with covergirl, I have up and went back to giving them another chance but the only good product for me is the 3 in 1 foundation, the quads are not good unfortunatelly you get zero pigmentation, which i dont like because they are a bit high to be drug store branded.
Genna S.
Canton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
You just can't go wrong with CovergirL¡! COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Matte Finishing Powder gives my face that extra WOW it needs! covers pores very well, Lasts LiteraLLy, aLL day...even in the heat! A mush must MUST HAVE!!!!
Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great all purpose department store make up. Very affordable. They have some really awesome facial powder's. Great selection of availability you can find them at several stores. The foundation and powder colors are a great assortment
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.