Add a Photo

Photos (111)
dar m.
dar m.
Mabank, TX

Great variety of products at an affordable price. Some products do not produce the colors intended but this is very rare.
Cali S.
Cali S.
Hot Springs, AR

I love cover girl, I've worn it for years. Lately I feel like their products are up to par when it comes to other brands.
Briana K.
Briana K.
Ossining, NY

love covergirl cosmetics! i have tons of lipsticks, eyeliner's, and mascaras! Currently obsessed with my So Lashy mascara
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Friendsville, TN

I love all the covergirl products. The foundation keeps my makeup on all day and the eyeliner doesn't leave my waterline!
Evan C.
Evan C.
Forest City, NC

I have a cover girl face powder and I really like it. The color matches well and it is something I would purchase again.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD

Their color stay foundation is one of my favorite products. and it is my go to on a daily basis I am so in love with it.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Fort Wayne , Indiana

Covergirl is the MAIN drugstore go to! Its not the cheapest for a drugstore brand buy it is defiantly worth every penny!
Lanie B.
Lanie B.
Sun City, CA

Their voluminous mascara gives my lashes the drama I need rather it's just for a regular day or a night out on the town!
Doris P.
Doris P.
Jacksonville, NC

I use the lipstick and mascara... They are just as good as the expensive ones and 1/3 of the price. It stays on all day.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Clinton

I love these cosmetics! They have so many shades to choose from that I never have to worry about it matching just right.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.