Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Ireland T.
Ireland T.
Koshkonong, MO

I used the covergirl full lash bloom mascara in black everyday makeup and more dressed up makeup looks. I love it so much.
Margaret I.
Margaret I.
Schenevus, NY

Mostly use there mascara! I love that it last longer then other brands. Use it everyday and can't go wrong with the price!
Candy S.
Candy S.
Hedgesville, WV

My go-to line of cosmetics. While I use other brands I remain faithful to cover girl and some of the products they offer.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.

una de mis marcas favoritas,excelentes productos,de muy buena calidad ,increíble la gran cantidad de productos que ofrece
Emi D.
Emi D.

I love this brand, affordable but good quality.my favorite product from Covergirl is mascara. But like almost everything.
darcy l.
darcy l.
Mason City, IA

I but the products endorsed by Ellen for making me look younger. It really decreases the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Baldwin park , CA

I usted to wear cover girl foundation and it was good but at some point it made big patches on me and it didn't look good
Todo lo productos de cover girl son excelentes te dan muy buenos resultados y siempre lo puedes usar en cualquier momento
dar m.
dar m.
Mabank, TX

Great variety of products at an affordable price. Some products do not produce the colors intended but this is very rare.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Fitchburg, MA

I've used covergirl perfect point eyeliner for years and I love it. Never buy anything different than covergirl eyeliner.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.