BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Laura G.
Laura G.
Eden Prairie, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a good drugstore brand to go for. I love the super sizer mascara. The wand does wonders.
Mandie P.
Mandie P.
Industry, PA
Cover girl is amazing. They aren't too expensive & they never seem to disappoint! Love their cover up
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Cleveland, OH
Love their foundations. They always have the right color for my skin and I like that it is buildable.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Clinton, PA
Use the oil free foundation for years and have never had any breakouts or rashes from their products.
Glory G.
Glory G.
Jacksonville, FL
This was the first brand I use when I started to use makeup. I love their foundations and concealers.
Beth N.
Beth N.
Gurley, AL
One of the only makeup brands I use. It provides perfect coverage and does not make my face breakout.
Shauntee N.
Shauntee N.
Pretty much all of their products are awesome. if I have to go drug store brand this one is up there.
Suzy G.
Suzy G.
Cleveland, OH
I use the cover girl concealer which covers up my dark undereye circles. The shade matches perfectly
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used the cover girl clean foundation for years. And it's not expensive. I would recommend it.
Elsy O.
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
covergirl is amazing! they have super cute & great products♡♡ this brand is one of my go to brands .
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.