Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

I love this makeup brand! I've used so many things for my oily skin and they really work, control my shine and are long lasting.
Ana C.
Ana C.

I have tried some if this brand and it's really good and cheap when it comes to a low budget, and can find it in any drug store
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Astorville , Ontario

Cover girl is a tried and true company for my eyeliner and mascara. I think I will always have their products in my makeup bag.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Pierce City, MO

When I'm in a pinch and need a quick lipstick or powder foundation, I turn to Covergirl. I also like their Covergirl campaigns.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Risingsun, OH

Covergirl has always been my go to make-up..wither it is foundation, mascara or cleanser. You can NEVER go wrong with CoverGirl
Chiann H.
Chiann H.
Montego Bay, St. James

From this brand I've mostly used their mascaras, and i love all of them. Should try some of their products and see what happens
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
berea, ky

i'm really not the biggest fan of covergirl, i've tried many of their products but they seem to be orangey on me and i hate it!
MaryRuth M.
MaryRuth M.
Morrow, GA

My favorite product is the lipstick. I love the variety of colors and pigments. Their eye shadow and foundation is amazing too.
Tina C.
Tina C.
Charleston, AR

I don't like that a guy is represents covergirl now because I find it wrong. But I love the products and will still use them. 👌
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Connellsville, PA

Never had an issue but they can have expensive but also affordable. I don't personally perfer Cover girl it breaks out my face.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.