BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erica N.
Monroe, LA
I bought cover girl liquid makeup for the first time to use this past weekend because I wanted something light and natural to wear. It was my first time ever doing my own makeup and I love the way it goes on smooth and it's very light to the point you can't tell that I am wearing it,which is the look I was going for.
Hattie H.
Saint Helens, OR
I love the covergirl Tru eyeshadow palettes. Sure they don't have the quality of the more expensive Naked palettes they are duping BUT they are also like 1/5 the price so I'll take it. The pigments blend pretty smoothly and the colors can be built up.

I'm also a huge fan of their lipsticks. I just can't stay away from them.
Keri H.
Windsor, NY
CoverGirl is my hands down go to make up for years! They are gent all on my skin and last me all day. They are the only. Rand of mascara that I can buy that doesn't make my eyes feel like they are on fire with just a little bit of moisture. Not only are they made great you can not beat the price for such great quality!
Jenny P.
New Castle, IN
CoverGirl has always been my one go to drugstore makeup. It was the first makeup i was ever given and i stuck with it ever since! You have to try the minerals powder, it is so awesome! I've never had a problem once with any product from CG. I'd say that is pretty good since i have been using it for over 25 years!
Stephanie M.
Douglasville, GA
I have alway had a great experience with Covergirl products, I can find them in most of my location retail locations and the products themselves are very affordable. I use Covergirl's power, mascara, eye shadows and so much more. I definitely recommend these products. They have always given me great coverage.
Ashtin B.
San Antonio, TX
Cover girl is a classic brand that I, sadly, don't reach for very often, but I try! I always am trying something new from their line of products and very rarely find something I love. I like many things, but I never love anything I try. I think they are a classic brand, but are lackluster at formulations.
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
I used to religiously buy the velvet matte foundation until they discontinued it. I found a good replacement in L'Oréal though. I like their lip color collections and their clean foundation line. They have good blush, but I don't really care for their eye shadows. They are not as pigmented as other brands.
Monica G.
The orange Mascara is my fave product. I love my eyes and besides the Queen Size mascara i also use the cover girl orange mascara i use too use it alone and they bloomed but i found the queen size and i cant decide on which one to wear sometimes so i usually end up putting both on lol makes my eye pop more.
Sari A.
Ive been using Maybelline products for over 10 years and all I can say is. . It's perfect for my skin. It has a soft finish and it don't make my skin dry. It leaves it soft and natural. It's like I'm wearing nothing but at the same time it has a good effect on my skin. Its the perect make up for Asian women and has fair skintone.  I give it a 10/10. One of the best make up ever!! Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin® Powder
Heather H.
I adore Covergirl mascara. I really love the Clump Crusher mascara right now, It separates my lashes beautifully and adds so much length. The bright green tube makes it easy for me to find it and draws my eye to it, and the wand itself makes it easy to go with the curve of my lashes. Will always buy again.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.