COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
darcy l.
darcy l.
Mason City, IA

I but the products endorsed by Ellen for making me look younger. It really decreases the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Fort Wayne , Indiana

Covergirl is the MAIN drugstore go to! Its not the cheapest for a drugstore brand buy it is defiantly worth every penny!
Sabrina E.
Sabrina E.
Jacksonville, FL

Covergirl has a great powder that i have used for years and i have tried to change but have always returned to Covergirl
Evan C.
Evan C.
Forest City, NC

I have a cover girl face powder and I really like it. The color matches well and it is something I would purchase again.
Marielli L.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL

Love all there products, there greatly priced and have a great amount of different skin tones foundations to choose from
P P.
P P.

I love the powders. I use two of them myself to finish off my foundation with a smooth finish. I enjoy how smooth it is.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Clinton

I love these cosmetics! They have so many shades to choose from that I never have to worry about it matching just right.
Doris P.
Doris P.
Jacksonville, NC

I use the lipstick and mascara... They are just as good as the expensive ones and 1/3 of the price. It stays on all day.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Mansfield, OH

CoverGirl's make-up comes in a good variety and is affordable. Though I find that sometimes it fades throughout the day.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD

Their color stay foundation is one of my favorite products. and it is my go to on a daily basis I am so in love with it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.