BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Heather B.
Heather B.
Trinity, NC
All products I have tried are pretty good. Its a brand everyone can afford without breaking the bank.
Glory G.
Glory G.
Jacksonville, FL
This was the first brand I use when I started to use makeup. I love their foundations and concealers.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Cleveland, OH
Love their foundations. They always have the right color for my skin and I like that it is buildable.
Beth N.
Beth N.
Gurley, AL
One of the only makeup brands I use. It provides perfect coverage and does not make my face breakout.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Eden Prairie, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a good drugstore brand to go for. I love the super sizer mascara. The wand does wonders.
Suzy G.
Suzy G.
Cleveland, OH
I use the cover girl concealer which covers up my dark undereye circles. The shade matches perfectly
Cherry M.
Cherry M.
Milton Freewater, OR
Its all i can afford!! And thats barely at all! If i could afford all the cool stuff i would use it!
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used the cover girl clean foundation for years. And it's not expensive. I would recommend it.
Haylie B.
Haylie B.
Kyle, TX
I use the cover girl eye liner. It's inexpensive and works great and lasts a long time. Good quality
Fatima E.
Fatima E.
Cover girl is best, there products are really amazing and they come with really good and cheap price
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.