Add a Photo
Glory G.
Jacksonville, FL
Feb. 3, 2017, 6:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This was the first brand I use when I started to use makeup. I love their foundations and concealers.
Shauntee N.
Shauntee N.
Jan. 25, 2017, 11:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Pretty much all of their products are awesome. if I have to go drug store brand this one is up there.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Eden Prairie, MN
Dec. 16, 2016, 5:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a good drugstore brand to go for. I love the super sizer mascara. The wand does wonders.
Mandie P.
Mandie P.
Industry, PA
Jan. 31, 2017, 9:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is amazing. They aren't too expensive & they never seem to disappoint! Love their cover up
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Cleveland, OH
Feb. 6, 2017, 12:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their foundations. They always have the right color for my skin and I like that it is buildable.
Cecilia M.
Cecilia M.
Dec. 22, 2016, 12:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I only use mascara.. I want to use something that I like and feel confident in using when purchasing.
Ann B.
Ann B.
Madison, NC
Dec. 16, 2016, 2:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
LOve it, I have been using this brand for a long time. I like the colors and everything all about it.
Haylie B.
Haylie B.
Kyle, TX
Dec. 27, 2016, 4:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the cover girl eye liner. It's inexpensive and works great and lasts a long time. Good quality
Suzy G.
Suzy G.
Cleveland, OH
Dec. 17, 2016, 8:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the cover girl concealer which covers up my dark undereye circles. The shade matches perfectly
Kt L.
Kt L.
Jan. 6, 2017, 7:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not many of their products have stood out to me yet. They have general pricing for a drugstore brand
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.