BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
jennifer w.
I enjoy most of the CG products I try. The products are very affordable and I often have a coupon to use. The quality of the makeup is pretty good. I can order online and make the shopping experience much more pleasant and I highly recommend others do the same.
Cheyenne S.
Belvidere, IL
I'm personal not a huge fan of covergirl makeup products. I find that they always tend to break me out. Their products are quite heavy. I think due to the quality of their products, their prices should be cheaper. I would not buy any of their products again.
Mariangel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my favorite brands. Their price-quality relation is very good. My fundation, powder, concealer and mascara is from them and I had a good experience using those products.
Bethany S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a few of the cover girl palettes and they are actually pretty decent. I like how they are buildable and not overly pigmented. I however wouldn't say cover girl is my favorite brand.
Hannah J.
Athens, OH
I've only used liquid eyeliner from covergirl before. It was pretty good quality, however it was a tiny bottle and found myself running out of it fairly quickly. It wasn't cheap, but it wasn't expensive. However, I don't think it was worth what I was paying for it and how long it lasted. I'm usually picky about my eyeliner but this was great to use
Alexis P.
Elon, NC
When looking for basic makeup that gets the job done, I always turn to covergirl. It is affordable and can be used for day to day use no problem. The only problem I have is that it tends to melt away and smudge throughout the day unlike more expensive makeup
Shel W.
Hagerstown, MD
I love CoverGirl make up and products. I admit that I try any and all brands but I have never met a CG product that I didn't like. They have good quality products and are not usually too expensive, so that you can afford to try different colors and versions.
Raven R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been a fan of Cover Girl for 25ish years. As I've grown, I've discovered other brands but still have a soft spot for this brand. Absolutely love the better skin line, especially the powder foundation.
Desrean S.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are okay products I had from Covergirl: the clean matte powder and the clean matte BB cream. There are one of the products that I did not like: the Ready Set Gorgeous foundation because it broke me out.
Milagros D.
Doral, FL
compre el polvo compacto de covergirl y me encanto, me resulto muy gratificante la compra totalmente positiva. El producto tiene alta calidad un acabado favorable, el producto esta perfecto aunque puede mejorar en algunos aspecto, pero definitivamente lo volvería a comprar.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.