Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Stefani G.
Stefani G.
Ashburn

Covergirl lipstick lasts longer than other brands I've tried. I also love their foundation,it convers My dark circles very well.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

I love this makeup brand! I've used so many things for my oily skin and they really work, control my shine and are long lasting.
Betsy C.
Betsy C.

I like using covergirls cosmetics. They always seem to have reasonable prices and they makeup always lasts me a very long time.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Connellsville, PA

Never had an issue but they can have expensive but also affordable. I don't personally perfer Cover girl it breaks out my face.
Tina C.
Tina C.
Charleston, AR

I don't like that a guy is represents covergirl now because I find it wrong. But I love the products and will still use them. 👌
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cleveland, OH

I have been using covergirl products for years. It's my go to beauty product when I need something new. I love their eyeliners.
June H.
June H.
Arab

I have used the foundation and powder. I also think the bombshell mascara and the new Katy Perry line of lipstick in the Matte.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Pierce City, MO

When I'm in a pinch and need a quick lipstick or powder foundation, I turn to Covergirl. I also like their Covergirl campaigns.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Chipley, FL

I do not enjoy covergirl very much at all. I never buy them just use what I am sent by various companies or subscription boxes.
Chiann H.
Chiann H.
Montego Bay, St. James

From this brand I've mostly used their mascaras, and i love all of them. Should try some of their products and see what happens
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.