BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dawn P.
Dawn P.
I like their nail polish not so big of a fan of their cover ups. I haven't bought much from covergirl.
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Covergirl is my go to product company! I'll try others but I always find myself back buying covergirl!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Winfield, AL
You cant ever go wrong with cover girl producta!! These are some of the vest products i have ever used
Jozzette C.
Jozzette C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable, great texture, and in style ! You can find any of their products anywhere. Very convenient
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl products. They are affordable and perfect. The colors are so pretty and last forever.
Ann B.
Ann B.
Madison, NC
LOve it, I have been using this brand for a long time. I like the colors and everything all about it.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Clinton, PA
Use the oil free foundation for years and have never had any breakouts or rashes from their products.
Cecilia M.
Cecilia M.
I only use mascara.. I want to use something that I like and feel confident in using when purchasing.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Trinity, NC
All products I have tried are pretty good. Its a brand everyone can afford without breaking the bank.
Shauntee N.
Shauntee N.
Pretty much all of their products are awesome. if I have to go drug store brand this one is up there.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.