BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Winfield, AL
You cant ever go wrong with cover girl producta!! These are some of the vest products i have ever used
Jozzette C.
Jozzette C.
Orlando , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable, great texture, and in style ! You can find any of their products anywhere. Very convenient
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Statesville, NC
I love their mascara!! Works great for length and volume that I want and need. Priced really well too!
Natosha W.
Natosha W.
Louisville, KY
I LOOOOOOVE COVERGIRL PRODUCTS AND TOOLS!!! PART OF MY DAILY REGIMENT AND EVERYTHING IS AFFORDABLE!!!!
Ann B.
Ann B.
Madison, NC
LOve it, I have been using this brand for a long time. I like the colors and everything all about it.
Mandie P.
Mandie P.
Industry, PA
Cover girl is amazing. They aren't too expensive & they never seem to disappoint! Love their cover up
Shauntee N.
Shauntee N.
Pretty much all of their products are awesome. if I have to go drug store brand this one is up there.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Eden Prairie, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a good drugstore brand to go for. I love the super sizer mascara. The wand does wonders.
Cecilia M.
Cecilia M.
I only use mascara.. I want to use something that I like and feel confident in using when purchasing.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Cleveland, OH
Love their foundations. They always have the right color for my skin and I like that it is buildable.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.