COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Candy S.
Candy S.
Hedgesville, WV

My go-to line of cosmetics. While I use other brands I remain faithful to cover girl and some of the products they offer.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Fitchburg, MA

I've used covergirl perfect point eyeliner for years and I love it. Never buy anything different than covergirl eyeliner.
Emi D.
Emi D.

I love this brand, affordable but good quality.my favorite product from Covergirl is mascara. But like almost everything.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.

una de mis marcas favoritas,excelentes productos,de muy buena calidad ,increíble la gran cantidad de productos que ofrece
dar m.
dar m.
Mabank, TX

Great variety of products at an affordable price. Some products do not produce the colors intended but this is very rare.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO

Covergirl is a great brand. I love thier new matte BB cream. I know I can always cont on them for great drugstore makeup.
Briana K.
Briana K.
Ossining, NY

love covergirl cosmetics! i have tons of lipsticks, eyeliner's, and mascaras! Currently obsessed with my So Lashy mascara
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Friendsville, TN

I love all the covergirl products. The foundation keeps my makeup on all day and the eyeliner doesn't leave my waterline!
Todo lo productos de cover girl son excelentes te dan muy buenos resultados y siempre lo puedes usar en cualquier momento
Cali S.
Cali S.
Hot Springs, AR

I love cover girl, I've worn it for years. Lately I feel like their products are up to par when it comes to other brands.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.