Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Grace F.
Grace F.
Cibolo, TX

Covergirl is a great drugstore brand and name. I use several of their products on a daily basis. They're nicely priced too
Sheila N.
Sheila N.

Covergirl is a great brand. I love the honeyed kiss lip gloss. Is a beautiful color and your price is very good. Love it!!
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Zanesville, OH

Cover girls is my favorite powder foundation it goes on smooth and pairs with a liquid it covers all of my unwanted flaws!
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Bad Axe, MI

For the past 25 years, covergirl has been the least expensive in my small town. Love how the line has grown over the years
Tawni A.
Tawni A.
Alliance

Love their products! Not too expensive, everything works well! Great eye shadow colors, lip colors. Only foundation I use!
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Skandia, MI

I use the eyeliner and some eye shadow. wish that the eyeliner would stay on longer. And eye shadow is a good product too.
Margarita G.
Margarita G.

Cover girl brand cosmetics are great because they are affordable. I also like that they do not irritate my sensitive skin.
Valentina D.
Valentina D.

Es una muy buena marca, tiene excelentes productos aunque su gama de colores en las bases no es lo suficientemente extensa
Bre'onna B.
Bre'onna B.
Decatur, GA

I have not yet tried cover girl but I would love to try and cover girl so that I can tell a better view than I'm doing now
Sheila H.
Sheila H.
Chester, SC

I use covergirl foundation on a daily basis and love it. It last all day! It has great coverage and goes on really well!!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.