COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Statesville, NC
I love their mascara!! Works great for length and volume that I want and need. Priced really well too!
Natosha W.
Natosha W.
Louisville, KY
I LOOOOOOVE COVERGIRL PRODUCTS AND TOOLS!!! PART OF MY DAILY REGIMENT AND EVERYTHING IS AFFORDABLE!!!!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I love covergirl products. They are affordable and perfect. The colors are so pretty and last forever.
diana p.
diana p.
Cover girl clump crusher mascara is my absolute favorite! I keep rebuying it because it is so awesome!
April S.
April S.
Toccoa, GA
I love using their lipsticks, glosses, mascera, and eye liner. Very cost friendly and quality product.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Winfield, AL
You cant ever go wrong with cover girl producta!! These are some of the vest products i have ever used
Heather B.
Heather B.
Trinity, NC
All products I have tried are pretty good. Its a brand everyone can afford without breaking the bank.
Shauntee N.
Shauntee N.
Pretty much all of their products are awesome. if I have to go drug store brand this one is up there.
Purva W.
Purva W.
Little Falls , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good foundations, good color selection in foundations, however some of the foundations gives me acne.
Glory G.
Glory G.
Jacksonville, FL
This was the first brand I use when I started to use makeup. I love their foundations and concealers.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.