Add a Photo

Kelsey S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Feb. 1, 2017, 10:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Very runny and breaks my face out every time I have tried to use it. Leaves my face feeling very oily.
Kyler M.
Kyler M.
Bowling Green, KY
Dec. 26, 2016, 3:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love this product but can be bad for oily skin and sometimes too expensive. The mascara is amazing!!!!
Jozzette C.
Jozzette C.
Orlando , FL
Jan. 29, 2017, 6:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Affordable, great texture, and in style ! You can find any of their products anywhere. Very convenient
Dawn P.
Dawn P.
Feb. 3, 2017, 6:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like their nail polish not so big of a fan of their cover ups. I haven't bought much from covergirl.
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Dec. 16, 2016, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my go to product company! I'll try others but I always find myself back buying covergirl!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Statesville, NC
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their mascara!! Works great for length and volume that I want and need. Priced really well too!
Beth N.
Beth N.
Gurley, AL
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
One of the only makeup brands I use. It provides perfect coverage and does not make my face breakout.
Purva W.
Purva W.
Little Falls , MN
Jan. 25, 2017, 3:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good foundations, good color selection in foundations, however some of the foundations gives me acne.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Clinton, PA
Dec. 21, 2016, 12:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Use the oil free foundation for years and have never had any breakouts or rashes from their products.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Trinity, NC
Dec. 25, 2016, 9:01 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
All products I have tried are pretty good. Its a brand everyone can afford without breaking the bank.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.