BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kim M.
Kim M.
Greenup, KY
I've used this stuff for years. I'm glad they are trying to keep up with all the other makeup companies
Peggy R.
Peggy R.
Staatsburg, NY
CoverGirl foundation is smooth and they have a large selection of shades. I like the liquid foundation.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I love there bronzer. My favorite would have to be the Sundance it gives my fave such a wonderful glow.
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Covergirl is my go to product company! I'll try others but I always find myself back buying covergirl!
Hao G.
Hao G.
On top with maybelline this brand also gets me going! Especially when I was starting my make up skills
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Statesville, NC
I love their mascara!! Works great for length and volume that I want and need. Priced really well too!
Dawn P.
Dawn P.
I like their nail polish not so big of a fan of their cover ups. I haven't bought much from covergirl.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Anaheim, CA
Cover girl Cosmetics Are Awesome. Their Mascara's Really Put In The Job To Give You The Look You Want.
Natosha W.
Natosha W.
Louisville, KY
I LOOOOOOVE COVERGIRL PRODUCTS AND TOOLS!!! PART OF MY DAILY REGIMENT AND EVERYTHING IS AFFORDABLE!!!!
diana p.
diana p.
Cover girl clump crusher mascara is my absolute favorite! I keep rebuying it because it is so awesome!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.