Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Imelda S.
Imelda S.

Their mascara is so amazing it makes your eyelashes longer and it looks amazing you only need to put twice to get amazing eyelash
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY

Cover Girl is the very first makeup line I ever used. They got me through my teenage years a d they will always be my number one.
Rebeca S.
Rebeca S.

All Covergirl products that I have tried have liked, because they are of good quality, modern and durable as well as economical.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

I've use cover girl products since I can remember l. They are always my go to when I can't find what I am looking for elsewhere.
Dareen A.
Dareen A.
Tullahoma, TN

Great drugstore cosmetics line that I highly recommend and abide by! Super affordable and super amazing performance of products!
Ilze G.
Ilze G.
Philadelphia, PA

I use covergirl mascara and I love it. I have used it for more than 5 years now. I like how much longer my eye lashes look like.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

My go-to brand for all my eye makeup needs. They have the best mascara I've ever found. It continues to be the only brand I buy.
Jen B.
Jen B.

This brand offers a lot of great products that are decent quality with pretty good ingredients for a good price. Would recommend
Anna N.
Anna N.
Beaver Dam, KY

I have cover girl foundation! Now the foundation breaks my skin out but it comes in great colors. It also is easy to blend with!
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Petal, MS

Cover girl is an amazing brand that won't quickly burn through your budget! The price is just right and the quality is stunning!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.