BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maranda R.
Wilmington, CA
I have been using covergirl since i started wearing make up back in middle school and its always been good. Not great and out of this world but gets the job done and is well priced. Personally i love their eyeliners. I used to wear their foundations but I have since stopped using foundation in general and use powder now but when i did wear foundation theirs was always true to color and lasted most of the day.
Damarys M.
Sun Valley, NV
I've been buying cover girl products since I was very little. So yes I've been doing a lot of shopping. Everything you buy from cover girl is very affordable. The pros to cover girl would have to be that everything is very inexpensive. The pros would have to be that they need to come out with new products although the products they have now are amazing.I definitely would go back and do some more shopping because I love all their products and that's why I've been supporting them since I was very young.
Kashymir W.
Lawrenceville, GA
When I discovered makeup, Covergirl was one of the first brands I ever used. Now years later, I still buy from the brand because it is affordable and has some great quality products. The company has made strides to ensure that women of color have makeup products as well as other women who may not fit the more general foundation options available. I am a loyal customer and love the new products that have been released like the COVERGIRL So Lashy! BlastPRO Mascara!!!!
Lauren F.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Covergirl foundation is the best. I have tried a few foundations over the past 8 years or so and I have found time and time again that Covergirl is one of the best in its price range. I get full light weight coverage that doesn't clump or streak. It doesn't last all day if you are sweating and running around but for everyday it is perfect.
Emilee W.
Burnsville, NC
Covergirl has very great makeup! But the last product I bought was The Super Sizer in waterproof! This mascara makes my eye lashes look perfect! The only thing I do not like, is that I have to scrub at my eye lashes to get this mascara off. If I was going to recommend this, I would buy the NON-waterproof!
Mollie G.
Covergirl is a really hit or miss brand at the drugstore. There aren't a ton of products that I use from Covergirl, but I will ALWAYS use their mascaras. In fact, Covergirl mascara is my go-to brand, including high end.
They also created a few new eyeshadow palletes (Nudes, Roses, Golden, and Jewels) that were actually very nice quality.
Cassie C.
Covergirl has been around for many years. It's a great drugstore brand that can be found at stores like Wal-mart, Target, Ulta, CVS, Walgreens, etc. They have a variety of items that include foundation, powder, eyeshadow, blush, and lipstick. There are hits and misses as with most brands, but Covergirl is a great inexpensive brand of makeup!
Emily G.
Corinth, MS
When I first started wearing makeup I wore a lot of cover girl. I used to always love their trios and quads. But lately it's just not doing it for me. The pricing is good but formulations aren't so much which is why I don't use their products anymore. I would recommend Covergirl to girls who are just starting to wear makeup like middle school aged girls. I feel that a lot their products are great for that age group. More mature women no I would not recommend.
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Covergirl was my main brand in highschool. I will always hold it near and dear to my heart! And 15 years later they still have so many products that I use and love! It says something when any company can go the distance the way covergirl has! They are still making great foundations and concealers that are just as good as some high end ones!
Alaina T.
I used to hate everything I tried from covergirl but after a friend of mine had given me the jewels palette for my birthday, I decided to give covergirl another shot and was pleasantly surprised. It had great pigmentation and was easy to blend. As long as covergirl keeps it up, I will definitely be purchasing more of their products.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.