Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Carie D.
Carie D.
Grand Ronde, OR
Dec. 27, 2016, 10:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
their products are awesome I have used it since I was 16 and love it I would recommend anyone to use it
Lesley c.
Lesley c.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 25, 2017, 8:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I always love covergirl mascaras they dont disappointed me. They are the best drug store mascaras ever.
Morgan Z.
Morgan Z.
Mishawaka, IN
Dec. 18, 2016, 8:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The mascara was alright it clumps after awhile so I stopped buying it , it also smudges easily as well.
April S.
April S.
Toccoa, GA
Dec. 16, 2016, 5:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love using their lipsticks, glosses, mascera, and eye liner. Very cost friendly and quality product.
Hao G.
Hao G.
Jan. 30, 2017, 3:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
On top with maybelline this brand also gets me going! Especially when I was starting my make up skills
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Dec. 16, 2016, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my go to product company! I'll try others but I always find myself back buying covergirl!
Dawn P.
Dawn P.
Feb. 3, 2017, 6:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like their nail polish not so big of a fan of their cover ups. I haven't bought much from covergirl.
Natosha W.
Natosha W.
Louisville, KY
Feb. 7, 2017, 2:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I LOOOOOOVE COVERGIRL PRODUCTS AND TOOLS!!! PART OF MY DAILY REGIMENT AND EVERYTHING IS AFFORDABLE!!!!
Jozzette C.
Jozzette C.
Orlando , FL
Jan. 29, 2017, 6:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Affordable, great texture, and in style ! You can find any of their products anywhere. Very convenient
diana p.
diana p.
Dec. 19, 2016, 4:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl clump crusher mascara is my absolute favorite! I keep rebuying it because it is so awesome!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.