BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the brand, but doesn't compare to other brands. I enjoy using the fave powder but that's about it.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl products. They are affordable and perfect. The colors are so pretty and last forever.
April S.
April S.
Toccoa, GA
I love using their lipsticks, glosses, mascera, and eye liner. Very cost friendly and quality product.
Dawn P.
Dawn P.
I like their nail polish not so big of a fan of their cover ups. I haven't bought much from covergirl.
Kyler M.
Kyler M.
Bowling Green, KY
Love this product but can be bad for oily skin and sometimes too expensive. The mascara is amazing!!!!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Winfield, AL
You cant ever go wrong with cover girl producta!! These are some of the vest products i have ever used
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Anaheim, CA
Cover girl Cosmetics Are Awesome. Their Mascara's Really Put In The Job To Give You The Look You Want.
Hao G.
Hao G.
On top with maybelline this brand also gets me going! Especially when I was starting my make up skills
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Statesville, NC
I love their mascara!! Works great for length and volume that I want and need. Priced really well too!
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Covergirl is my go to product company! I'll try others but I always find myself back buying covergirl!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.