Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Jeanie G.
Jeanie G.

I really don't use to many covergirl products but what I do use I like. I would be willing to try other covergirl products.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Upper Tract, WV

I use covergirl foundation and mascara. Both are exactly what I expected them to be. I am very pleased with their products.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Madison, CT

I don't use too many covergirl makeup products but I do like their mascara! Great quality and value for a drug store brand.
Paula Q.
Paula Q.

i really enjoy covergirl, although some products do make me break out. also they might use animal cruelty, which isn't cool
Christine H.
Christine H.

Great products. Have been using this brand ever since I can remember. Great price for the products and can't ever go wrong.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.

Siempre desde que tengo uso de razón he comprado productos de covergirl son buenos y el precio es reasonable los recomiendo
Ariadna M.
Ariadna M.
El paso, Texas

Excellent quality of makeup all their various cosmetics are amazing the price is too good! I love it I highly recommend it!
Kierra D.
Kierra D.
Las Vegas, NV

I use cover girl for they're cheap affordable makeup whenever I can't afford high end. They sell it almost everywhere too!!
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Nashville, TN

It's a decent drugstore brand if you buy there higher end products but there low end foundations tend to be heavy and oily
Bre'onna B.
Bre'onna B.
Decatur, GA

I have not yet tried cover girl but I would love to try and cover girl so that I can tell a better view than I'm doing now
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.