Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Ireland T.
Ireland T.
Koshkonong, MO

I used the covergirl full lash bloom mascara in black everyday makeup and more dressed up makeup looks. I love it so much.
Margaret I.
Margaret I.
Schenevus, NY

Mostly use there mascara! I love that it last longer then other brands. Use it everyday and can't go wrong with the price!
Sheila H.
Sheila H.
Chester, SC

I use covergirl foundation on a daily basis and love it. It last all day! It has great coverage and goes on really well!!!
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Bad Axe, MI

For the past 25 years, covergirl has been the least expensive in my small town. Love how the line has grown over the years
Amber A.
Amber A.
Elgin

I love all of covergirls products. They are simply the best and they are one of the less pricier brands with good quality.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Skandia, MI

I use the eyeliner and some eye shadow. wish that the eyeliner would stay on longer. And eye shadow is a good product too.
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Baldwin park , CA

I usted to wear cover girl foundation and it was good but at some point it made big patches on me and it didn't look good
Briana K.
Briana K.
Ossining, NY

love covergirl cosmetics! i have tons of lipsticks, eyeliner's, and mascaras! Currently obsessed with my So Lashy mascara
Candy S.
Candy S.
Hedgesville, WV

My go-to line of cosmetics. While I use other brands I remain faithful to cover girl and some of the products they offer.
Todo lo productos de cover girl son excelentes te dan muy buenos resultados y siempre lo puedes usar en cualquier momento
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.