Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Morrison, IL

Love me some covergirl! Its always a good price and the makeup is worth every penny if not more! Highly recommend this one!
Carly R.
Carly R.

Cover girl is decent quality make up. Not the best quality but it certainly isn't the worst either. Easy to find in stores.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA

Cover girl has seriously stepped up their game lately. I just got a nice little haul from them. And I am loving everything!
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Dayton, OH

Literally almost every cover girl mascara I have used it the best. Their mascaras are like 6-7 bucks. You can't beat that!!
Angelica M.
Angelica M.

Siempre desde que tengo uso de razón he comprado productos de covergirl son buenos y el precio es reasonable los recomiendo
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Upper Tract, WV

I use covergirl foundation and mascara. Both are exactly what I expected them to be. I am very pleased with their products.
Jeanie G.
Jeanie G.

I really don't use to many covergirl products but what I do use I like. I would be willing to try other covergirl products.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Madison, CT

I don't use too many covergirl makeup products but I do like their mascara! Great quality and value for a drug store brand.
jasmine c.
jasmine c.
Detroit, MI

Seriously love how they have a man as their model
Comes to show how open and accepting they are and products are to die for
JUDY C.
JUDY C.
Dickson, TN

They have a lot of products to use. they are great products.They have affordable cost.they are expensive.we shop her a lot.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.