Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Angelica M.
Angelica M.

Siempre desde que tengo uso de razón he comprado productos de covergirl son buenos y el precio es reasonable los recomiendo
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Upper Tract, WV

I use covergirl foundation and mascara. Both are exactly what I expected them to be. I am very pleased with their products.
Meleane R.
Meleane R.

Cover girl Queen collection is great for African American women. The shade range is awesome and the foundation last all day
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Bad Axe, MI

For the past 25 years, covergirl has been the least expensive in my small town. Love how the line has grown over the years
Bre'onna B.
Bre'onna B.
Decatur, GA

I have not yet tried cover girl but I would love to try and cover girl so that I can tell a better view than I'm doing now
Margarita G.
Margarita G.

Cover girl brand cosmetics are great because they are affordable. I also like that they do not irritate my sensitive skin.
Sheila H.
Sheila H.
Chester, SC

I use covergirl foundation on a daily basis and love it. It last all day! It has great coverage and goes on really well!!!
Ireland T.
Ireland T.
Koshkonong, MO

I used the covergirl full lash bloom mascara in black everyday makeup and more dressed up makeup looks. I love it so much.
Valentina D.
Valentina D.

Es una muy buena marca, tiene excelentes productos aunque su gama de colores en las bases no es lo suficientemente extensa
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Nashville, TN

It's a decent drugstore brand if you buy there higher end products but there low end foundations tend to be heavy and oily
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.