Add a Photo

Photos (116)
cheri r.
cheri r.
Smyrna, TN
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is something I have used since I was 15 yrs old. I am 50 now soon to 51. I love the product.
Peggy R.
Peggy R.
Staatsburg, NY
Dec. 27, 2016, 8:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl foundation is smooth and they have a large selection of shades. I like the liquid foundation.
Carie D.
Carie D.
Grand Ronde, OR
Dec. 27, 2016, 10:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
their products are awesome I have used it since I was 16 and love it I would recommend anyone to use it
Sammee H.
Sammee H.
Jan. 26, 2017, 12:14 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their lipsticks are one of my favorite drug store formulas. They are affordable and decently pigmented.
Tara F.
Tara F.
Concord
Dec. 21, 2016, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this brand. It doesn't irritate my skin. It helps to hide flaws. I miss how cheap it used to be.
Lesley c.
Lesley c.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 25, 2017, 8:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I always love covergirl mascaras they dont disappointed me. They are the best drug store mascaras ever.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Jan. 31, 2017, 3:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love there bronzer. My favorite would have to be the Sundance it gives my fave such a wonderful glow.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Jan. 28, 2017, 2:29 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
One of my go to brands when it comes to makeup! Especially of your on a budget. I love all their items!
Morgan Z.
Morgan Z.
Mishawaka, IN
Dec. 18, 2016, 8:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The mascara was alright it clumps after awhile so I stopped buying it , it also smudges easily as well.
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 16, 2016, 10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the brand, but doesn't compare to other brands. I enjoy using the fave powder but that's about it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.