BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Lesley c.
Lesley c.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always love covergirl mascaras they dont disappointed me. They are the best drug store mascaras ever.
Carie D.
Carie D.
Grand Ronde, OR
their products are awesome I have used it since I was 16 and love it I would recommend anyone to use it
Sammee H.
Sammee H.
Their lipsticks are one of my favorite drug store formulas. They are affordable and decently pigmented.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Greenup, KY
I've used this stuff for years. I'm glad they are trying to keep up with all the other makeup companies
Tara F.
Tara F.
Concord
I love this brand. It doesn't irritate my skin. It helps to hide flaws. I miss how cheap it used to be.
cheri r.
cheri r.
Smyrna, TN
Cover girl is something I have used since I was 15 yrs old. I am 50 now soon to 51. I love the product.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
One of my go to brands when it comes to makeup! Especially of your on a budget. I love all their items!
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
I love covergirl. Is one of my favorite brands. I love their lipsticks. I really love them as they feel
Peggy R.
Peggy R.
Staatsburg, NY
CoverGirl foundation is smooth and they have a large selection of shades. I like the liquid foundation.
Morgan Z.
Morgan Z.
Mishawaka, IN
The mascara was alright it clumps after awhile so I stopped buying it , it also smudges easily as well.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.