BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Destiny R.
Binghamton, NY
COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation is an awesome everyday foundation. It gives about a medium coverage but the formula is really light on the skin so your skin can breathe. It's oil free for those with oily skin like myself. The great thing about this product is that It's sold at many drugstores so it's easy to get your hands on & it's affordable. I'd definitely recommend trying it!
Jessenia B.
Yuba City, CA
A must for mascara. Love it makes my eyelashes full, thick, and long. Always get compliments on my eyelashes. People cant believe they're not fake eyelashes. I dont use any other mascara other than these two perfect combination for beautiful eyelashes. Love their lipsticks too very pigmented and lasts. Very smooth application doesn't dry out my lips makes my lips look nice and full.
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
I really like what this brand is all about. I think it's really great that they try to create products that are great for everyone, all skin types, all hair types, etc. I think it's really great that they support men in makeup and asked james charles to be the first male covergirl. Overall, great mission, great products, and at an affordable price.
Amanda R.
What can I say about CG? I have been using their products for at least 25 years. It is affordable and usually I can find the colors I like. I love the new high pigment eye shadows and the lip stains the most. Now that I don't need acne fighting foundation though, I have switched to another brand because their age defying products aren't my favorite.
Elena Z.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Cover girl kills it almost every time. Their lasting liquid lipsticks are outstanding, I love all their shadow palettes as well. Their roses palette is my favorite. This drugstore brand feels like high end to me. I also love their foundation and face powder. Their liners are amazing too. I love covergirl, it's been my go to since I was a little girl.
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
Covergirl was one of the first makeup brands I had ever used when I began using makeup. I love have diverse their color palettes are, and how they look great on many skin tones, unlike a lot of drugstore makeup brands, the price point is stellar, plus covergirl is always having some kind of deal at drugstores where they are able to be purchased.
Sarah G.
Marietta, GA
Where the heck is COVERGIRL? I can barely name one CG item on the market right now. They just aren't relevant right now. I understand they are trying to be relevant by introduction their first male CG model & also by using big name celebrities, but I don't see any work going into the products. The CG brand is dying out. They need a renewal & soon.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I swear by Perfect Point Plus Liner in Charcoal for my everyday smudgy eye.
I am so attached to this liner,for so long,my fiancé is able to go into a CVS and grab me one-on his own. This is the guy who can't decipher shampoo from conditioner. It's a staple. I love their Liquiline Pencils too. Basically, I reach for CG liners more then I reach for my Guerlain,my NARS,my NAC,or my Dior...or my Marc.
That's got to say something.
I totally recommend,CG is a great,low-cost makeup option.
Mary R.
Generally decent products especially for the price. But you do get what you pay for. Doesn't go as far as the more expensive brands do so not as good a value as you would think. Great for kids or teens that are just starting in makeup. Or something you just want to try like a new color eyeshadow.

Also don't like their stance on animal testing.
Latasha N.
Covergirl is a good brand with a lot of variety in their makeup. Their mascara is great and I truly love using it and stay loyal to their company because their mascara is so good. Covergirl has more than just mascara, they offer almost every makeup product which is great. They stand behind their product and continue to release new things and keep up to date with the latest trends.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.