BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I love there bronzer. My favorite would have to be the Sundance it gives my fave such a wonderful glow.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
this one is a good brand i recommned it to everyone have to try this because que quailty is amazin----.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Greenup, KY
I've used this stuff for years. I'm glad they are trying to keep up with all the other makeup companies
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
One of my go to brands when it comes to makeup! Especially of your on a budget. I love all their items!
Carie D.
Carie D.
Grand Ronde, OR
their products are awesome I have used it since I was 16 and love it I would recommend anyone to use it
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Clarksville, TN
Love there products. And they are affordable, for everyone. They have a great selection to choose from.
Lesley c.
Lesley c.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always love covergirl mascaras they dont disappointed me. They are the best drug store mascaras ever.
cheri r.
cheri r.
Smyrna, TN
Cover girl is something I have used since I was 15 yrs old. I am 50 now soon to 51. I love the product.
Peggy R.
Peggy R.
Staatsburg, NY
CoverGirl foundation is smooth and they have a large selection of shades. I like the liquid foundation.
Tara F.
Tara F.
Concord
I love this brand. It doesn't irritate my skin. It helps to hide flaws. I miss how cheap it used to be.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.