COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Kierra D.
Kierra D.
Las Vegas, NV

I use cover girl for they're cheap affordable makeup whenever I can't afford high end. They sell it almost everywhere too!!
Chrystal L.
Chrystal L.
Oxford, AL

Really like cover. It's been my number 1 choice since I started wearing makeup. Some products are a bit pricey but worth it
Ariana J.
Ariana J.
Picayune, MS

i had a coupon so i decided to try a covergirl product. i bought the matte liquid foundation and now i use it pretty often.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA

Cover girl has seriously stepped up their game lately. I just got a nice little haul from them. And I am loving everything!
Ariadna M.
Ariadna M.
El paso, Texas

Excellent quality of makeup all their various cosmetics are amazing the price is too good! I love it I highly recommend it!
Barbie S.
Barbie S.

Covergirl is that brand that has a product for everyone. There so affordable and you can get them at your local drugstores.
JUDY C.
JUDY C.
Dickson, TN

They have a lot of products to use. they are great products.They have affordable cost.they are expensive.we shop her a lot.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Morrison, IL

Love me some covergirl! Its always a good price and the makeup is worth every penny if not more! Highly recommend this one!
jasmine c.
jasmine c.
Detroit, MI

Seriously love how they have a man as their model
Comes to show how open and accepting they are and products are to die for
Carly R.
Carly R.

Cover girl is decent quality make up. Not the best quality but it certainly isn't the worst either. Easy to find in stores.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.