Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Lafayette, IN
Jan. 27, 2017, 12:12 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutely love the coverage of the face powders. It gives your face a soft look & it even feels soft!
joseph v.
joseph v.
Baltimore, MD
Dec. 27, 2016, 4:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their Outlast 3 in 1 liquid! I am interested in trying Outlast 3 in 1 cream to powder foundation!
April H.
April H.
Dec. 16, 2016, 11:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great value brand with great cosmetics. Their mascara and eyeshadow selection are my favorite to browse!
Pattie R.
Pattie R.
Gillette, WY
Jan. 31, 2017, 8:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Have been using there lip glosses sense I can remember they are my all time favorite and one of my go to
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Riverdale, GA
Dec. 20, 2016, 3:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl mascara and eye liner. It laSt all day. I would never stray from this cosmetic product.
Jewel D.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
Jan. 29, 2017, 5:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have several products from covergirl. I've had concealer, foundation blush. Good product for its price
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Jan. 1, 2017, 9:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love love their foundation. Haven't found one quite like theirs that matches my skin complexion so well.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Kansas City, KS
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:44 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really love using this brand of products. Not rough on the skin either. A brand that you can count on.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Greenup, KY
Dec. 19, 2016, 3:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used this stuff for years. I'm glad they are trying to keep up with all the other makeup companies
Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.
Kent, OH
Dec. 17, 2016, 12:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
affordable for the quality, great packaging and great new products. i love their new cover boy as well.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.