Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Abby T.
Abby T.
Radcliff, KY

I love their products. I always buy the duo packs. It comes with mascara and eyeliner. I also have the cover girl matte foundation
Ann M.
Ann M.
Patchogue, NY

I have been using covergirl since I was a kid. Make for types of skin and age group. Love there makeup for face
the price is right
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

Cover girl has been a good quality product company for many years it has been out. It's quality has improved through our the years
Denisse B.
Denisse B.
Miami, Florida

Of this brand of makeup I have tried few products, however I can say that it is of good quality, especially your mascara eyelashes
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL

Some products are hit and miss. Stick with the pressed powders and lip products, they are pretty good. Price is the 5 star rating!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Jonesborough, TN

I always use Cover girl copper eye liner. I get son many compliments on the color and people say it looks great with my blue eyes.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Mesa, AZ

i love their mascaras. definitely a win everytime i buy one. can't ever go wrong! for the most part, they don't flake or transfer.
Roselle L.
Roselle L.
Winnipeg

I recently bought the "Roses" Covergirl TruNaked eyeshadow palette. I love love love the colours. I have been using it every day!!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.

I like using their lipglosses and their mascaras. They're good for quick on the go touch-ups, and the price usually can't be beat.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX

Covergirl concealer is what I used when I was still in high school. Works magic and would stay on the whole day! Love this brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.