BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has and always will be a go to for powders and concealers. They have great match and coverage
Julie G.
Julie G.
Cleveland, OH
Cover girl is a "go to" brand that I like to shop for. They have a great variety of colors and products.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Masontown, PA
CoverGirl is great for sensitive skin, I love their selection, I really wish they gave out more coupons.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Lake Luzerne, NY
Great product at a affordable price. I like stand by products that keep changing with the world changes.
America P.
America P.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried several of their products and they never disappoint me. I'm always satisfied with what I buy.
April H.
April H.
Great value brand with great cosmetics. Their mascara and eyeshadow selection are my favorite to browse!
Nayeli P.
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
Love their face powder it sets on your face good if your using a good powder brush also their concealers
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
I love covergirl. Is one of my favorite brands. I love their lipsticks. I really love them as they feel
Sammee H.
Sammee H.
Their lipsticks are one of my favorite drug store formulas. They are affordable and decently pigmented.
Morgan Z.
Morgan Z.
Mishawaka, IN
The mascara was alright it clumps after awhile so I stopped buying it , it also smudges easily as well.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.