Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Mentor, OH

Very affordable. Long-lasting. Pigmented products. Available in so many stores at great prices and even great sales/coupons.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

Covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brands. Not only are their products affordable, but they're also always high quality.
Keeiry R.
Keeiry R.
Baytown , TX

Has one of the best pharmacy makeup bases is very economical and is very good and also has other products that are very good
eyeliner, finger nail polish, lip gloss, I love covergirl products and have yet to have an issue with any of their products!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Winston Salem, NC

I use Covergirl Clean Oil Control Anti-Luisance liquid makeup and I love it. It feels so soft on my skin and it looks great.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL

Great products and they have a variety of price ranges to meet every budget. I've never been disappointed with any products.
LifeAsQuana T.
LifeAsQuana T.

I enjoy using all of cover girl products I never have to search for foundation that matches my complexion or lipstick colors
Meleane R.
Meleane R.

Cover girl Queen collection is great for African American women. The shade range is awesome and the foundation last all day
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

I use a lot of their products and I love how they feel on my skin! The colors are perfect for my skin! They are affordable!
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Titusville, NJ

Good products for a good cost. I love their powders and mascaras. I have been using this brand since I was in middle school
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.