COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Sara H.
Sara H.
Lake Luzerne, NY
Great product at a affordable price. I like stand by products that keep changing with the world changes.
Pattie R.
Pattie R.
Gillette, WY
Have been using there lip glosses sense I can remember they are my all time favorite and one of my go to
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Lafayette, IN
I absolutely love the coverage of the face powders. It gives your face a soft look & it even feels soft!
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Masontown, PA
CoverGirl is great for sensitive skin, I love their selection, I really wish they gave out more coupons.
Julie G.
Julie G.
Cleveland, OH
Cover girl is a "go to" brand that I like to shop for. They have a great variety of colors and products.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Love love their foundation. Haven't found one quite like theirs that matches my skin complexion so well.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with all their products from makeup to nail polish. Great pigments and long lasting colors.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Riverdale, GA
I love covergirl mascara and eye liner. It laSt all day. I would never stray from this cosmetic product.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I love there bronzer. My favorite would have to be the Sundance it gives my fave such a wonderful glow.
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
I love covergirl. Is one of my favorite brands. I love their lipsticks. I really love them as they feel
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.