BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Lafayette, IN
I absolutely love the coverage of the face powders. It gives your face a soft look & it even feels soft!
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Masontown, PA
CoverGirl is great for sensitive skin, I love their selection, I really wish they gave out more coupons.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Lake Luzerne, NY
Great product at a affordable price. I like stand by products that keep changing with the world changes.
America P.
America P.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried several of their products and they never disappoint me. I'm always satisfied with what I buy.
Nayeli P.
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love their face powder it sets on your face good if your using a good powder brush also their concealers
April H.
April H.
Great value brand with great cosmetics. Their mascara and eyeshadow selection are my favorite to browse!
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
I love covergirl. Is one of my favorite brands. I love their lipsticks. I really love them as they feel
Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.
kent, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
affordable for the quality, great packaging and great new products. i love their new cover boy as well.
Morgan Z.
Morgan Z.
Mishawaka, IN
The mascara was alright it clumps after awhile so I stopped buying it , it also smudges easily as well.
Sammee H.
Sammee H.
Their lipsticks are one of my favorite drug store formulas. They are affordable and decently pigmented.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.