Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Lafayette, IN
Jan. 27, 2017, 12:12 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutely love the coverage of the face powders. It gives your face a soft look & it even feels soft!
Sara H.
Sara H.
Lake Luzerne, NY
Dec. 21, 2016, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great product at a affordable price. I like stand by products that keep changing with the world changes.
April H.
April H.
Dec. 16, 2016, 11:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great value brand with great cosmetics. Their mascara and eyeshadow selection are my favorite to browse!
Pattie R.
Pattie R.
Gillette, WY
Jan. 31, 2017, 8:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Have been using there lip glosses sense I can remember they are my all time favorite and one of my go to
Julie G.
Julie G.
Cleveland, OH
Dec. 20, 2016, 1:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a "go to" brand that I like to shop for. They have a great variety of colors and products.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 30, 2017, 12:14 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Only have there Covergirl Concealer stuck in light and dark for highlighting and contour. They are bomb.
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
Jan. 14, 2017, 1:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has and always will be a go to for powders and concealers. They have great match and coverage
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 26, 2016, 11:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I am in love with all their products from makeup to nail polish. Great pigments and long lasting colors.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Masontown, PA
Dec. 28, 2016, 2:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl is great for sensitive skin, I love their selection, I really wish they gave out more coupons.
Janet H.
Janet H.
Deming, NM
Dec. 22, 2016, 3:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the foundation. Covers great matches great, easy to apply last long easy to carry and use anywhere.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.