BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Kansas City, KS
I really love using this brand of products. Not rough on the skin either. A brand that you can count on.
joseph v.
joseph v.
Baltimore, MD
I love their Outlast 3 in 1 liquid! I am interested in trying Outlast 3 in 1 cream to powder foundation!
Nayeli P.
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
Love their face powder it sets on your face good if your using a good powder brush also their concealers
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Masontown, PA
CoverGirl is great for sensitive skin, I love their selection, I really wish they gave out more coupons.
Jewel D.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have several products from covergirl. I've had concealer, foundation blush. Good product for its price
Janet H.
Janet H.
Deming, NM
Love the foundation. Covers great matches great, easy to apply last long easy to carry and use anywhere.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only have there Covergirl Concealer stuck in light and dark for highlighting and contour. They are bomb.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Lake Luzerne, NY
Great product at a affordable price. I like stand by products that keep changing with the world changes.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Evansdale, IA
I love covergirl mascara. I won't purchase any other kind. The price is comparable to other name brands.
Macey H.
Macey H.
Swannanoa, NC
Love almost all cover girl products. Their foundation isn't for me but I love their eyeshadow and liners
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.