COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
Socorro, TX

- Is it a good brand for eye shadow ... Is Covergirl Good Makeup ... I've tried A LOT of drug store makeup and drugstore ...
Megan M.
Megan M.
Roosevelt, UT

Cover girl is one of my favorite makeup brands they have amazing products, are adorable, also have a wide range of products.
Kim Y.
Kim Y.
Morganfield, KY

Eyeliner. I love the ease that you get with this liner. Comes in many colors. I use blues and blacks. Good price for product
Maria S.
Maria S.
Winston Salem, NC

I use Covergirl Clean Oil Control Anti-Luisance liquid makeup and I love it. It feels so soft on my skin and it looks great.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Kunkletown, PA

Their mascara and eye liner is my favorite. It's water proof and black. Eyeliner comes out and on you so great and stays on!
Christine H.
Christine H.

Great products. Have been using this brand ever since I can remember. Great price for the products and can't ever go wrong.
Paula Q.
Paula Q.

i really enjoy covergirl, although some products do make me break out. also they might use animal cruelty, which isn't cool
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

I use a lot of their products and I love how they feel on my skin! The colors are perfect for my skin! They are affordable!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Madison, CT

I don't use too many covergirl makeup products but I do like their mascara! Great quality and value for a drug store brand.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Las Vegas, NV

I use covergirls eyeliners and mascaras the most. Best quality for the money! The waterproofs really stay and don't smudge!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.