BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
I tried the Cover Girl foundation as I was experimenting with drug store brands as opposed to department store brands which are more expensive. The color I used was light to medium for my olive skin tone. Overall, the foundation irritated my sensitive rosacea skin. Also, the foundation was too dry which accentuated my large pores, fine lines, and wrinkles. I prefer a dewy foundation which moisturizes my skin.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover Girl is an amazing company. Amazing products, people and concepts. They have stayed true to their products and to their customers. They have been around a very long time and I see them here even longer. Cover Girl was my very first makeup I ever bought and wore over 25 years ago. I still wear it and my daughter is starting to get into a bit of makeup here and there and it has been her first. I have no doubt it will still be here on my future grandchildren as well.
Elizabeth S.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like some products from this brand, I haven't tried too much for their foundations. I will say they have one of my favorite Mascaras the Super Sizer. I also love their foundation/setting powder that they made when they teamed up with OLAY. I love it to set my make up because it is just the right consistently. I enjoy there blushes especially the three pans one, I love to contour with them. You can find something for your self for sure with this brand. I am not overly in love with there eye shadow formula but that is a personal product for each individual.
Samantha C.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every now and then I will get expensive mascaras as gifts (Benefit, Too Faced), but I always go back to my COVERGIRL The Super Sizer Fibers Mascara in Very Black. It does everything the expensive mascaras do, and it washes off so easily at night. I've added this photo before, and it's super creepy, but look at those lashes! Would recommend 10/10
Marie S.
I don't typically use Covergirl in my makeup routine. But I gave this 3 stars because I recently tried the Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation, and I could rave on for days. I have VERY dry skin and it goes on so smoothly, my skin looks soft and glowy and natural and like everything I'd expect in a foundation. It is very light coverage so I need to double layer to cover up some scarring, but I prefer this to my L'Oreal Lumi, which was my go-to before.
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA
Covergirl, like most cosmetics companies has it's hits and misses. In 2016 two of my favorite products they came out with are the Clean Matte BB Cream. More like a foundation, it keeps me matte all day with great coverage. The other was their Supersize mascara. I've picked this up for as little as $5.99 and I'd put it up against any high end mascara out there. The brush takes some getting used to but the end result is beautiful.
Amber L.
Perfect for all women! Especially women of color! Covergirl was one of the first makeup brands that gave women of color the attention and made them feel like they were finally being looked out for when it came to shopping for makeup. Not really sure where most makeup brands get the impression that women of color don't buy makeup cause that is a complete lie! Thanks for making us feel appreciated and included CoverGirl!
Mai K.
Redwood city, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl was one of the first brands I bought from when I wore "makeup" in middle school, which was transparent mascara. I thought it was the coolest thing ever and I still like to wear it when I don't feel like I want to put makeup on but I do want to look decent outside. I love how they are affordable and have a variety of products, but I don't believe they are all high quality which is okay for the price point.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
For me, Covergirl is just not one of my favorite brands, these products are not good quality at all. Their foundations smell awful, and clog pores. Their eyeshadow are not pigmented and are very chalky. Their mascaras clump up your lashes and have glitter in them. Their lipsticks do not stay on your lips. I think out of every covergirl product, I only like one of them. Not my favorite brand, but I am willing to try their products.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first started using makeup over a decade ago, Cover girl was a go to. I'd never leave the house without my eyeliner that I still buy as it is very black, very pigmented, creamy, and stays put, I rated then 4 stars because some products are not as good as I'd expect them to be, eye shadows are amazing, some foundations are great others are not, lipsticks could be better but there are a few I'd repurchase.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.