Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Dori E.
Dori E.
La Fayette, GA

I love there lip lava lip glosses. I get so many compliments when I wear them and so many are surprised that it is covergirl.
JESSICA D.
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA

A classic brand to purchase at a major grocery store. I like their foundations the best. Very inexpensive for a good product.
Ally J.
Ally J.
Smithville, TN

I love corner girls foundation and powder. This is the only kind I have ever used. And I would never change. Great prices too
Kyrsten M.
Kyrsten M.
Cheyenne, WY

One of my favorite drugstore brands! Quality products at an affordable price. Cover girl always has a gorgeous color spread.
Keeiry R.
Keeiry R.
Baytown , Tx

Has one of the best pharmacy makeup bases is very economical and is very good and also has other products that are very good
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Mentor, OH

Very affordable. Long-lasting. Pigmented products. Available in so many stores at great prices and even great sales/coupons.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Antioch, CA

Ive tried their oily skin primer which is great, they're BB creams are light and have great coverage and are very affordable
Peggy S.
Peggy S.
Columbus, OH

Awesome products for the price. I grew up on Covergirl. I still have a soft spot for them as it reminds me of teenage years.
LifeAsQuana T.
LifeAsQuana T.

I enjoy using all of cover girl products I never have to search for foundation that matches my complexion or lipstick colors
Felicia h.
Felicia h.
Ocala, FL

I love to use cover girl because when I use it my skin looks so natural and it wont break me out worse when im on my period.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.