Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Las máscaras de pestañas , son de las mejores, que se pueden conseguir por tan bajo precio. Inclusive compiten con las de alto rango
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.

I love covergirl! Some products are super cheap and the other items are affordable! You can get these products at Walmart even cvs!
Melody F.
Melody F.
Mobile , AL

Love this brand I have never been disappointed their mascara is one of my favorite good quality I keep this in my makeup bag always
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Wausau, WI

Cover girl is definitely always a good choice and some of my high-end products are out cover girl always provides a quality product
Tasha H.
Tasha H.
Mantua, NJ

The cover girl mascaras work really well and last the whole day but then are very clumpy and don't make your eyelashes look natural
Donna R.
Donna R.
Independence, KY

I have used covergirl foundation and lipsticks for years, and I find it completely reliable and a trusted brand of makeup products.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Hazleton, PA

Cover girl is a makeup I choose to use often. It it very inexpensive and long lasting. That's why it is one of my favorite choices.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Wake Forest, NC

I really like Covergirls pressed powder. It's light but offers good coverage. The price is reasonable compared to other big brands.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Manistique

I love Cover GIRL products but will not be using them since they now have a boy wearing make up as a spokesperson. It's too bad. :(
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Boise, ID

Great makeup. I can't use many other products but my skin reacts beautifully with their products plus a great array of choices too.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.