BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Riverdale, GA
I love covergirl mascara and eye liner. It laSt all day. I would never stray from this cosmetic product.
Macey H.
Macey H.
Swannanoa, NC
Love almost all cover girl products. Their foundation isn't for me but I love their eyeshadow and liners
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Kansas City, KS
I really love using this brand of products. Not rough on the skin either. A brand that you can count on.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only have there Covergirl Concealer stuck in light and dark for highlighting and contour. They are bomb.
Pattie R.
Pattie R.
Gillette, WY
Have been using there lip glosses sense I can remember they are my all time favorite and one of my go to
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with all their products from makeup to nail polish. Great pigments and long lasting colors.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Love love their foundation. Haven't found one quite like theirs that matches my skin complexion so well.
Jewel D.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have several products from covergirl. I've had concealer, foundation blush. Good product for its price
Julie G.
Julie G.
Cleveland, OH
Cover girl is a "go to" brand that I like to shop for. They have a great variety of colors and products.
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has and always will be a go to for powders and concealers. They have great match and coverage
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.