BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marina T.
I don't wear a lot of makeup (I wear a little bit almost every day) and Covergirl is perfectly priced and a perfect quality for what I need. As a pale person, their color line blends well with my winter and my summer complexion. I will definitely use these products in the future.
Riya S.
Urbana, IL
I like Covergirl, the quality is decent. I feel like the color selection for foundation and concealer isn't that's varied and for my skin tone I usually can't find anything. I prefer other brands at the drugstore. I've tried the Clean Matte BB Cream recently and it's pretty good.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their bb cream matte! It definitely have awesome coverage for a bb cream and it doesn't make my tzone lily at the end of the day. Although they claim it to be a bb cream, I do wish they have sunscreen in it so I can use it during the summer. Otherwise, I love This product!
Annie B.
Walbridge, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is really a great drugstore brand. It seems to really stepped up it's game in recent years to compete with the more luxury and higher end brands. I commend them for doing this. They have quite a few products that you wouldn't particularly expect from a brand like that.
Dolores H.
Longview, TX
I"m using Covergirl eye pallet which is pretty to look at...but once applied to eyelids the product doesn't seem to want to stay on all day! :/ having to reapply...Was on sale at Walgreens! So I guess you really do get what you pay for! I will not be buying this product again...
Astriid S.
Garfield, NJ
I really like the pigmentation, elongation and volume that gives the eyelashes, but what I like most is that I have this effect throughout the day without leaving a single residue. Their products are very good had eyeliner, bases, masks powders and I was perfect I recommend them
Carrie H.
Petoskey, MI
All the Covergirl makeup products i have used have been reasonable price and worked well. They are totally affordable and a brand i don't mind using. The quality of the lipsticks could be improved but its not a major factor. definitely i will shop this brand again in the future
Lauren S.
Willmar, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing brand. Completely affordable. Many different shades in all of their foundations and concealers. I love their eyeshadow palettes and formulas. Highly recommend this brand for sure. Their products are easy to find and are carried in many locations and varieties of stores!
Tracey S.
Antioch, TN
As far as drugstore makeup goes, Covergirl is one of the top. They carry good quality products at an affordable price. Covergirl can be found most at most any store and coupons are often available. Even though I have graduated to high end makeup, I still buy covergirl products.
Samantha O.
Yankton, SD
I like their variety of products and that they are available at local retailers. I have very sensitive skin on my face and their mascara is awesome. I can wear it all day without rubbing my eyes and getting irritated. I recommend their products for anyone that is on a budget.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.