Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Estrella M.
Estrella M.

I am obsessed with Covergirl, it is just simply amazing!! My all time favorite product by them is the Lash Equality mascara i just love it. it is the first mascara to curl my eyelashes with out an eyelash curler, make my eyelashes look amazing without clumping and first to fit my long round eye shape. Just perfect!!
Aileen T.
Aileen T.
Lebanon, KY

They offer so many shades that give you the choice to match your complexion perfectly. And you can't beat the price for a really good face make-up. I use it year round and change shades with the weather. I will continue to purchase Cover Girl until I find something else that matches their color selections and value.
Karlee K.
Karlee K.
Sheffield Lake, OH

I have always loved Cover Girl! I currently use Ready Set Gorgeous foundation and powder. I love the way my skin looks and feels. I have recommended it to many of my friends. I also use lashblast volume and lashblast fusion. No matter what other products I try I always seem to go back to these cover girl products.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Mc Leod, MT

I am always pleasantly surprised at the quality of covergirl products. It's not usually my go to brand but I don't really have anything bad to say about it. I do wish they'd come out with newer products more often. I feel like the all of the covergirl products I see are mostly ones that have been around for years.
Bree k.
Bree k.

love covergirl the best mascaras come from them!
this brand is very affordable and the quality is very good
too. shopping for makeup is okay, nothing special for every makeup
brnad there needs to be samples so consumers can find
perfect matches that's where they can improve and also more dark skin
representatives
Kristie D.
Kristie D.

Covergirl is a brand of makeup that is cost effective. In my personal experience this makeup brand does not want to stay on for long periods of time but still looks good. I'm using one of the eyeshadow pallets now and they are gorgeous nude colors, but again they don't stay applied but for a short period of time.
Skyler W.
Skyler W.
Owensboro, KY

I haven't used much from this brand, only a concealer and a lipstick. Love the concealer, it's great for contouring and covering up pimples but it doesn't last very long. I buy a bottle about every 2 months. The lipstick is very pretty colors but wears off easily. But good quality stuff for the drugstore prices.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Hudsonville, MI

I really enjoy this brand. Their makeup was part of my first look that I rocked. I loved how they sold a combination of eyeliner and mascara at a much better price. Over time, I found other eyeliner that I like better that wouldn't break and run out quickly, but they are still my go-to for my drugstore mascara.
Emily V.
Emily V.

Uso covergirl ocasionalmente pro que son productos buenos y que los encuentras fácilmente, el precio es accesible y la CALIDAD buena, solo no me gusta que no puedas o no tengas la oportunidad de elegir tal vez un tono de maquillaje acertado para tu piel y creo ese es el punto débil pero se le da la oportunidad.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Douglasville, Ga

I have alway had a great experience with Covergirl products, I can find them in most of my location retail locations and the products themselves are very affordable. I use Covergirl's power, mascara, eye shadows and so much more. I definitely recommend these products. They have always given me great coverage.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.