COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Emily V.
Emily V.

Uso covergirl ocasionalmente pro que son productos buenos y que los encuentras fácilmente, el precio es accesible y la CALIDAD buena, solo no me gusta que no puedas o no tengas la oportunidad de elegir tal vez un tono de maquillaje acertado para tu piel y creo ese es el punto débil pero se le da la oportunidad.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Hudsonville, MI

I really enjoy this brand. Their makeup was part of my first look that I rocked. I loved how they sold a combination of eyeliner and mascara at a much better price. Over time, I found other eyeliner that I like better that wouldn't break and run out quickly, but they are still my go-to for my drugstore mascara.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Walnut Creek, CA

I love COVERGIRL for only one thing...mascara! I love their Volume Lash Blast mascara sooo much. They have great wands on their mascaras and so they are staples for me. It's the one product I will keep coming back to even if I stray away and try other brand mascara. I always come back to my Volume Lash Blast.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Portland, OR

I love covergirl . Often times they team up and collaborate on some amazing colors with top makeup artists in the game . I have a rose gold limited edition Star Wars lipstick created by Pat McGrath that everyone freaks out over when I wear it ! Thank you #covergirl for always keeping on the top of your game .
Sara N.
Sara N.
Elizabethtown, PA

My overall opinion depends on the product that I buy; their face makeup is generally pretty good but sometimes isn't fair enough or cool enough for my skin. It can also oxidize too much which is annoying. Not a fan of their mascaras - I feel like they aren't dramatic enough compared to other drugstore brands.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Douglasville, GA

I have alway had a great experience with Covergirl products, I can find them in most of my location retail locations and the products themselves are very affordable. I use Covergirl's power, mascara, eye shadows and so much more. I definitely recommend these products. They have always given me great coverage.
Katlyn B.
Katlyn B.
Pullman, WA

Not my favorite drugstore brand.. I started out with covergirl in my middle school days but I feel as if they kind of fell back in the makeup game. There are just so many other better products available in my opinion. However, they have amazing mascaras and blushes that I do find myself enjoying quite a bit.
Monica G.
Monica G.

The orange Mascara is my fave product. I love my eyes and besides the Queen Size mascara i also use the cover girl orange mascara i use too use it alone and they bloomed but i found the queen size and i cant decide on which one to wear sometimes so i usually end up putting both on lol makes my eye pop more.
Kathrynn L.
Kathrynn L.
Piedmont, SC

Cover girl goes on very oily for me and I haven't tried their products very recently, however I love the Star Wars collection and have many of the lipsticks and use them to combine with others for texture purposes. I am currently using the Star Wars mascara (outlast) and love how it separates my eyelashes.
Cayla H.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN

Cover girl is a great drugstore brand an a few of their products I use daily if you are on a budget but are wanting something that will last through out the day this brand is for you from their foundations to eyeshadow palettes there is always something affordable an worth the buy with cover girl cosmetics
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.